The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439202

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2275 on: July 03, 2009, 07:20:42 PM
Despite what just happened, Afro managed to get into the finals. After this last battle, Afro will be crowned King of N00bs, and get the coveted 3-blade Yashichi.
But it won't be easy, since Afro's last battle is gonna to be his toughest yet. He has to fight a super-powered mutant n00b with tentacles, huge claws and teeth. His drool can melt anything, and he looks just plain gross.

As Afro prepared to face off with the monstrosity, it gave out a huge roar, and collapsed, back split right open. As the dust settled, a shadowy figure appeared behind the mutant, and it's revealed to be No. 8, letting out a rather huge smirk.

As Afro looked on in utter terror, DWII caught a glimpse of Flame on the other side.

Over here~

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2276 on: July 03, 2009, 07:22:49 PM
Flame Walked over with the two guards.

"alright, lets go, i already cleared you guys. Now lets find that Yashichi..."
when he noticed it as the prize on the pedestal.
"Wait... isnt that..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2277 on: July 03, 2009, 07:27:31 PM
Yep, and Afro's fighting to win it! Against No. 8! OH THE PAIN HE'S GOING TO SUFFER FROM! A somewhat fiery aura engulfed DWII as he said that.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2278 on: July 03, 2009, 07:34:45 PM
A-S: Oh...8. So your my opponent? Well if we can work together we can surely end this with no unnecessary viol- *a swing of 8's fist misses Afro and makes a rather large hole in the wall behind him* nce...

MVN8:  B(

A-S: I'm gonna die aren't I?

DWII: Maybe...but don't lose I have faith in you!

A-S: Wow...thanks doc-

DWII: And a cool 100 thou on you, so don't let me down!

A-S: -AC

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2279 on: July 03, 2009, 07:41:38 PM
(Alright, I guess that's a nice cliffhanger for now, until all parties are available. >0<)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2280 on: July 03, 2009, 10:33:02 PM
Hajime watched as Afro made it to the finals from the monitor in the pantry of WDS.  He sighs a bit as he sits back on his arsenal pack, which had collapsed into his personal stool, causing a back rest and recliner to pop out and catch him.

"I wonder if I should get that bread back from Soul...." he mutters in thought before going back to watching, "Nah, let her have it.  I can always make another...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2281 on: July 04, 2009, 08:25:46 PM
Strangeman had finaly reached his destination. A large hill. with an inmense stair case around it. On top of the hill layed the RPM City's famous 'Ping Pong Pagoda' owned by the great Ping Pong master, Borockman.
"So this is the place where the Sand-Bishie dwells...looks tacky." StrangeMan stated. He Negan to climb the lo0ng stairs decorating the hill, completely ignoring the elevator that was right in front of him. "Elevators are for lazy people!...and the handicapped who can't walk very well...but mostly lazy people!" StrangeMan shouted angrily to the sky.

So he climbed and climbed up the stairs, and he continued to climb, until...

"...*pant* *pant* THIS IS TOO HARD!! I'm going back and I'm gonna take the elevator." And so StrangeMan climbed back down the 5 steps he oh so bravely climbed up from, and he took the elevator, like a sane person.

Once he entered the elevator, it started playing a catchy yet familiar tune (If anyone remembers the tune for the Enzime commercials. You know, the one with the guy who has that creepy yet satisfied smile, yeah, that tune.) Coincidently, there was a strange smiling man inside the elevator. "Ooh, company. Good afternoon sir." StrangeMan greeted the man, but all he did was stand there and smile. "........ok..jerk"

And then the elevetor started to rise, heading towards the Pagoda structure.

"...So...you seen any good movies lately?" StrangeMan aske the smiling man, but the man still did not reply.

To be continued...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2282 on: July 05, 2009, 02:16:18 AM
After a while, Hajme starts to get a little famished and romages through the fridge, coming across a roll of pre-made cookie dough.  Feeling pekish for something chocolatey he pulls the roll out and cut out thick, even slices, placing them on a cookie tray and sticking them in the oven to bake for a while.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2283 on: July 05, 2009, 02:52:45 AM
*As Hajime is putting the cookies in the oven , im on the floor eating the bread *

Hello Buddy!  8D

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2284 on: July 05, 2009, 03:02:12 AM
Hajime looks towards Soul, sweatdropping.

"There is a table the pantry, you know....  -u-'" he mutters.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2285 on: July 05, 2009, 03:10:55 AM
I know , but i like the floor * laying on my back staring at the ceiling , listening to my ipod , listening to vocaloids*
Sekai de ichi ban Okime-sama~~~~
( yes thats part of a song )
*Biometals are looking at me weird *

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2286 on: July 05, 2009, 03:16:08 AM
Hajime just looks at her some more before turning his attention back to the oven to check on the esimate time remaining, then goes back to watching the monitor to see how far Afro-Shroom is faring abck at the Folterkammer.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2287 on: July 05, 2009, 03:19:34 AM
A-S: Oh...8. So your my opponent? Well if we can work together we can surely end this with no unnecessary viol- *a swing of 8's fist misses Afro and makes a rather large hole in the wall behind him* nce...

A-S: I'm gonna die aren't I?

DWII: Maybe...but don't lose I have faith in you!

A-S: Wow...thanks doc-

DWII: And a cool 100 thou on you, so don't let me down!

A-S: -AC

A-S: *holding his chin* Wait...aren't I forgetting something? *MVN 8 takes a swing at Afro again and misses* Oh crap the fight that's right! *quickly powers up with Model D and prepares for MVN 8's next move*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2288 on: July 06, 2009, 02:47:43 AM
Flame Sees Afro transform, and leans over to Wily ll.
"Hey, when did Dan become a biometal? also, in his rocked on state, what would you place his odds of surviving as?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2289 on: July 06, 2009, 04:53:08 AM
Hajime takes the tray of cookies out of the oven and pours them onto a large plate, taking one off and chewing on it while carrying the plate out to the serving table in the mess hall part of the pantry.  He continues to watch the events in the Folterkammer from a monitor sticking out of his arsenal pack by one of his eight wires.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2290 on: July 06, 2009, 06:56:08 AM
Afro-Shroom quickly began to jump back in quick small hops in order to make space between him and MVN 8...

A-S: Ok...There has to be some way we can settle this with out killing one another.

A-S: Damn...Dan do you have any info on 8?

D: No, not at the moment...but it does seem she shares similar traits to Inaho...but I have no information aside from that.

A-S: Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to end this quickly before either of us get seriously injured.

MVN8: ...Get back here! *rushes at Afro wit blinding speed*

A-S: Crap!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2291 on: July 06, 2009, 09:00:44 AM
Flame Sees Afro transform, and leans over to Wily ll.
"Hey, when did Dan become a biometal? also, in his rocked on state, what would you place his odds of surviving as?"
Oh, back in the RS-Arc, Afro request Dan to be turned into a Biometal. Plus it helps in his position as my offical lab experiment verifier. And odds? Imagine Dan Hibiki Vs Cyber Akuma. In real life, not in those MvC games. Yep, that's the odds.

A-S: I HEARD THAT!!!

Archer

Reply #2292 on: July 06, 2009, 09:04:26 AM
Having been distracted by Wily's comments, 8 was able to get up in Afro's face and give him a strong punch right at it.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2293 on: July 06, 2009, 09:07:25 AM
A-S: Agh! *quickly lands and regains his balance* Damn...she will kill me if I'm not careful.

MVN8: *still running, quickly jumps in the air and attempts to heel drop Afro* Afro!

A-S: *blocks the kick put goes a few inches into the ground from the impact* Damn..she's way to strong for me to take it easy on... *8 twirls in the air and lands on her hands and kicks Afro in the ribs* AGH!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2294 on: July 06, 2009, 09:23:23 AM
This doesn't look too good... Putting in 100 thousand zenny wasn't such a good idea... I don't do well in reverse psychology... AFRO! You better buck up or I'm gonna to add more debts into yours!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2295 on: July 06, 2009, 09:37:22 AM
As Afro-Shroom tumbled onto the ground, he rolled onto his feet and suddenly jerked up...

A-S: NO, not any more! NO MORE DEBTS, NO MORE HAUNTINGS...*Turn to face 8* AND NO MORE FIGHTING!

Afro-Shroom raises both hands and puts both of his hands on his Afro, gathering enery...

MVN8: *realizing Afro is fighting back* Hee-ya! *rushes Afro head on*

A-S: KI....KO.... HO AFRO! (8D) *Fires off a powerful energy blast from his Afro but is dodged by 8*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2296 on: July 06, 2009, 09:40:45 AM
Hajime sighs as he places his chin on his hands while resting his elbows on his knees, holding his half eaten cookie in his mouth.

"Hmm.... ~w~" he mutters as the cookie flaps up and down as he spoke, "Who should I be sticking a fork in; Afro, or that clone of Inaho...."

He presses his index finger on the cookie and pushes it into his mouth, then reaches behind him and grabs another.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2297 on: July 06, 2009, 09:42:56 AM
... Well that was disappointing... ONE MORE TO YOUR DEBT!!!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2298 on: July 06, 2009, 09:44:05 AM
A-S: [tornado fang]! *thinks to him self* I couldn't use it properly against them then and I can't even use it now!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2299 on: July 06, 2009, 09:51:35 AM
Hajime picks up the plate of cookies and heads off in search of Roa and his other seven clones.  He figures he'd give them something to do while waiting for someone else to try and break in (or out) of the newly rebuilt fortress.