• View Profile
Reply #2250 on: July 01, 2009, 08:32:20 PM
( what my character? )

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2251 on: July 01, 2009, 09:28:06 PM
(You know, RainbowHook from like 30 pages ago or so....got kicked away by me and Ritter Sieg....)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2252 on: July 02, 2009, 12:49:39 AM
Flame looked across the tube and saw... what he was searching for. It was encapsulated in a round capsule on the wall, floating. It was the 1 bladed Yaschi... Flame prepared to go around and get it, when suddenly there was a huge tremor and from above, a giant Half mechanical parasite queen dropped down, and roared.

"Wait... Attack activated doors... Space Pirates... Parasite queen... ... ...You GOTTA be kidding me. What is this, Metroid Prime?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2253 on: July 02, 2009, 01:24:49 AM
(You know, RainbowHook from like 30 pages ago or so....got kicked away by me and Ritter Sieg....)
( oh right him  8D )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2254 on: July 02, 2009, 10:11:11 AM
DWII finally caught up with Afro and No. 8 after phasing through multiple cells, walls, and floors.

So... You have it yet?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2255 on: July 02, 2009, 07:17:42 PM
A-S: *stretching* No, but the tournament will soon start out in the exercise yard. *pulls Model D out of his pocket* And with Dan's help I'll win this thing for sure!

MVN8: *sighs* they're starting a pool on Afro over here...

DWII: Oh at least some people have faith -

MVN8:...on how fast he's gonna get killed.

DWII:...good luck Afro.

A-S: Geez, with friends like you who needs enemies? * -u-'*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2256 on: July 02, 2009, 10:20:52 PM
Hajime heads into the pantry to whip up something for himself.  He looks through the fridge before taking out the necessary ingredients and goes to work mixing, stirring and pouring the ingredients into a bread pan before covering it and leaving there to rise as he sits in one of the chairs in the lounge area of the pantry and watches a nearby monitor displaying the inside of the Folterkammer (Don't ask how he was able to get the frequency, he travels a lot when on called to deliver something).

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2257 on: July 02, 2009, 11:09:09 PM
( Blackhook , i'll do Rainbow hook in a sec , i gotta get this PC to stop shaking the text box every time i type )

*Soulanimal Jacks copyroid and Protoman out and walks to the hall*
Soul: Hey Grey , by the way , you can leave now and start working on the WDS, i'll see you around , ive got things to do
Grey: Right..  -u-'
*As Grey checks what he needs to work on and we part off, im looking around for what i needed to do*
Model P:I dont wanna say it but , wasnt that a little harsh? noo goodbye?
Model F:Were gonna see him tommarow washign windows and such , so its no real goodbye
Protoman:hey u guys shouldnt worry 'bout it
*Soul sniffs the air and smells the food Hajime is cooking *
What...ishh....that...smeeelllll... *o*
Model O:Hajime wouldnt like it if you-
*Already Merged to model Px * Time to steal that bread food whatever!
Model O:I TOLD YOU NO SOUL!  >8|
Model P:You have no rights to control her , let her be the cute villian for once....or twice...or lots  -u-'
* Quietly sneaks and takes the cooking food from there, and notices Hajime saw me  , as he's coming to find out who took it *
Model H:Jump out that window,quick!
Model P: How would tha-

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2258 on: July 03, 2009, 12:02:40 AM
(The Folterkammer is located in Sparkvernia territory; nowhere near WDS; plus, Hajime was already in the pantry when he was making the bread, watching the events going on at the Folterkammer)

"Dough is still rising, you know," Hajime said, not looking from his monitor at the apparent sneak off from Soul, "Wonder if I should remind her she can't leave WDS without Roa's permission....  Oh well, the barrier he set up will remind her...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2259 on: July 03, 2009, 12:24:56 AM
(fix'd , and thats what i get for not paying attention alot  8D )
*After taking the bread , and hearing model H telling me to jump out the window , i merge to model Hx and Jump , crackign and smashing the window , and hits the barrier , and i fall right ont othe floor , with the heated bread on the ground *
Model O:Model H, I suggest you run... or...something..she's gonna be really angry at you when hajime yells at her..

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2260 on: July 03, 2009, 01:51:11 AM
Flame Frowned at the Parasite Queen. He had played Metroid Prime, and knew he had to SHOOT her... The problem was... Flame had no long range weapons... Not any he could access... But he had to defeat parasite Queen or he couldn't get out. Plus he couldn't seriously leave it there... The edge was too far from the tube to do anything else BUT shoot...

He DID have one thing he could use... He could program inject himself... It was a rebuild of his program as a warmachine... A reconstructed programming sequence that temporarily increased his power output and increased all his abilities. It made him what he was supposed to be for a brief moment, while retaining his mind...

There was one downside though... every time he used it, it was slowly degrading his neurological passages... But he had no choice. It allowed him to access his body's concealed weapons. Which would come in handy.

"Alright... No choice then..."

Flame pressed some buttons on a pop up holographic display, and pressed -ENTER-
Almost instantly, the WDS began broadcasting the program inject sequence, which Flame had asked Wily ll to install a while ago. It reached Flame and invaded his control system, overwriting his code and making him feel faster, stronger, and more powerful than normally. His eyes went from their usual color to a sharp crimson, and his pupils became slit like. Flame began to glow with a powerful aura, and his entire body did a check on itself and his concealed weapons activated.

from his wrist popped up a double barrel mini machine gun.

"Alright, Lets get this over with."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2261 on: July 03, 2009, 08:42:36 AM
A-S: *stretching* No, but the tournament will soon start out in the exercise yard. *pulls Model D out of his pocket* And with Dan's help I'll win this thing for sure!

MVN8: *sighs* they're starting a pool on Afro over here...

DWII: Oh at least some people have faith -

MVN8:...on how fast he's gonna get killed.

DWII:...good luck Afro.

A-S: Geez, with friends like you who needs enemies? * -u-'*
So... Are you done yet?

A-S: NO! I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2262 on: July 03, 2009, 09:11:18 AM
Flame Finished off the creature, and it fell down into the furnaces below, where Fire began to seep out in small explosions, as the generator was upset by this sudden thing that fell inside and combusted. Flame tried to go bac the way he came, but the door was jammed. There was no other way to go but the door on the other side of the room. He walked across the metal walkway going around the room, until he reached the door. He grabbed the Yaschi, ripping it from the glass container, attacked the door and it opened. Warning messages appeared everywhere, Warning that a generator meltdown was imminent. Flame entered a large room with more giant force field tubes. There were some robot guards and space pirates shooting at a gigantic mutated parasite queen which then exploded violenetly, sending metal shards of the top and bottom of the container everywhere, killing all.

"Damn... How much longer until the exit!?... I dont have time for this!"

He entered an elevator. But it was going painfully slow. It  opened, and Flame dashed out. there was a dead end blocked by debris... Since hi program injection was still coursing through him, He raised his hand, ran at the pile, and punched a straight hole through it. He continued, and eventually found the exit. By now, there were miniature explosions occurring everywhere. Flame barely avoided an electric surge, and when the door wouldnt open, he went to the next option, and ripped right through it... only to exit right into space and begin to float off. Flame looked around and saw this was the end of the Remains... the back of the skull which  used to be attached to the Wily Star space station. Flame grabbed on to the ledge, and thrust himself upwards, reaching the top of the hull.

He ran across it, avoidin explosions and electrical surges, reaching the very front of the hull. he looked down and around and saw where his shuttle was docked. Flame quickly went down the access ladder and jumped to his ship, going in it and activating its controls. He placed the yaschi within a force field, and thrust at full speed out of the Remains former docking station. Right behind him, the Wily Star's skull began to suffer violent explosions before going in a gigatic explosion that sent ripples and debris outwards, luckily however, Flame's ship was well shielded. The program Inject wore off and Flame collapsed into his seat, setting the course for wherever Wily was, and passing out from the strain of his enhanced form.

(Lol, I can even track Ghost Wily! You guys are still in Folterkammer right?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2263 on: July 03, 2009, 09:19:11 AM
(Yep, still there. And Robo-Ky will not be pleased that his base is now destroyed... If he ever comes in here again. >0<)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2264 on: July 03, 2009, 01:03:26 PM
After being lead by a guard to one of the prep rooms out side the arena, Afro-Shroom gets ready...

A-S: No sweat, No worries, I got this!

Afro-Shroom enters the arena, and is immediately confronted by a minor n00b...

A-S: Oh please is this gonna be it? *runs up to the n00b and simply punches him in the gut, knocking him out*

A-S: Awesome finally a battle were I'm not in any immediate danger or facing any outrageously powerful opponents!

Afro-Shroom continued his winning streak until the semi finals began...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2265 on: July 03, 2009, 01:08:42 PM
Wow, I would have never guessed Afro would be able to get to the semi-finals... He might actually pull it off!

Semi-finals time, and Afro is up against a mutanted n00b, that's about twice the size of Afro.

... I take back what I said.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2266 on: July 03, 2009, 01:17:02 PM
MVN 8 and DWII's ghost watch Afro-Shroom's battles from the arena stands. MVN 8 making a last minute change on her bet and DWII's ghost calling out to Afro-Shroom, asking him if he's done yet...

A-S: NO! STOP ASKING!

Afro-Shroom unaware that a mutant n00b twice his size is behinds him, is taken by surprise...

A-S:nw, where was I - *grabbed by mutant n00b and thrown in to the wall*....

DWII flinched at Afro-Shrooms recent impact while one could swear they quickly, if only for a brief moment, see MVN 8 cracking a tiny smile...

A-S: ...*climbing out the hole* Ow, Son of a BI-*grabbed again*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2267 on: July 03, 2009, 01:29:04 PM
DWII is watching the pwnage of Afro, when he couldn't help but think that the mutant n00b was somewhat familiar.

Hmm... Why does that n00b look so familiar... The muscles... The greenish skin colour... Oh boy... The Hulk n00b...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2268 on: July 03, 2009, 06:33:13 PM
*Bee-bee-beep! - Bee-bee-beep!*

Flame's ship advised him to wake up, as they were now past the atmosphere and were headed to land. Flame looked on screen, and saw it was Folterkammer. Flame had no Idea what was happening to Wily and whoever he was with, but for some reason he felt an urge to facepalm. He was hailed by the Folterkammer security center who asked him to identify himself, as he was in sparkvernian territory. Flame introduced himself, and they recognized him. Flame had been the one who had Folterkammer built. He had funded it. Wily ll made the plans and layout. He docked on the top level airpad, and descended with two guards. He asked where Wily ll was, and assuming Afro Shroom was most likely with Wily, asked for him too.

"Hey, could you two take me to Dr.Wily ll? A guy named Afro Shroom should be with him too."

*guards look at each other*

"Umm... Who is Afro Shroom? or Wily 2?"

Flame facepalmed hard and described them.

"Oh he means the new prisoners in block F12. They were brought in by the Sparkvernian soldier drones a while ago."

"Oh god what have they done now... *sigh* take me to them would you...?"

"Eh- Sure, sure..."

and they walked him to sector F12.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2269 on: July 03, 2009, 06:47:19 PM
Mean while in the court yard/arena...

A-S: Ugh...*gets up* I'm being tossed around like a rag doll here! *pulls out his model D* Well not any more! *raises model D in the air and transforms* Now lets end this fight! *does a cliche kung fu pose*

HN(Hulk N00b):...no. *swats Afro away like like a fly*

Everyone in the stands face palms...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2270 on: July 03, 2009, 06:52:08 PM
Afro had crashed into the wall when DWII poked his head out.

So... Are you done yet?

A-S: NOOO! NOT YET!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Anyways, there is a way to defeat him... You just have to tickle him.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2271 on: July 03, 2009, 06:56:59 PM
They walked him u to a cell.

"Wily, Afro, you there?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2272 on: July 03, 2009, 07:00:59 PM
(We are not in a cell though, we are in the courtyard/arena in sector F12. :P)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2273 on: July 03, 2009, 07:05:37 PM
A-S: Y-You...you can't be serious.

DWII: Very...

A-S: Damn it...*out maneuvers  Hulk n00b and tickles him*

As the Hulk n00b giggles like a creepy little school girl, he begins to shrink back to your average n00b...

N00b: Um...wanna be myspace friends? *is grabbed by the neck by Afro with a murderous look in his eyes*

This scene has been censored to protect your sanity and to prevent any RPM members from being traumatized...

A-S: *powering down* Who...*pant*...wants...*pant* a piece of...*points to him self*...THIS!

Everyone in the arena, including MVN 8, all looked a little shocked at what happened...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2274 on: July 03, 2009, 07:08:51 PM
(We are not in a cell though, we are in the courtyard/arena in sector F12. :P)
oh.., then replace cell with courtyard.