The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439059

Archer

Reply #2200 on: June 28, 2009, 08:32:34 AM
Roa had returned to the machine that had created the copies, inserting Whitehook's remains as well as recordings of Blackhook's fight with COPY'd, GARjime and Whitehook. There was a sound and a new copy was produced.

"I'll name you... Greyhook."

Oh, yes. Because that is so much more original than 'Whitehook'.

Greyhook bowed. "Thank you, Master."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2201 on: June 28, 2009, 09:11:28 AM
Hajime appeared outside WDS, becoming aware of the barrier and the sudden repairs of the area.  As if forshadowing his frustration, Tenchou-Zilla's scream fills the area as he crashes into the ocean standing a few feet behind Hajime, causing an over-exaggerated splash that filled the entire background in suds and water.

"Oh great...that's going to be a problem...." he sighs in frustration.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2202 on: June 28, 2009, 11:05:14 AM
Misstress, he has left.
...............That.Little.Bastard. Ditching me like that! O:<
We should return to the ship.....
Not before I´ll destroy this place! O:<
Silan and Stolz were arguing outside the WDS. Stolz somehow managed to calm Silan down, then they both left. The Vogel remained there to scout the Area.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2203 on: June 29, 2009, 05:21:43 AM
Flame walked deeper into the depths of the Star, and eventually reached a large open area, where a few upper floors were visible. Suddenly something shot at him. He dodged it, and looked up.

It was... he couldnt quite make out what it was due to the darkness.

Posted on: June 28, 2009, 10:29:10 AM
((Someone pooooost~! D: ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2204 on: June 29, 2009, 05:27:40 AM
Hajime looks over to the Vogel before sighing and wandering around the outer parimeters of WDS.  As he was leavin the point where he entered, a large hand shoots out of the ocean and grabs a piece of land, hauling Tenchou-Zilla out as he reaches his other hand towards Hajime.

"Must...make...affiliate...." he strains before the piece of land breaks under his weight and sends him back into the ocean.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2205 on: June 29, 2009, 04:31:42 PM
*Soul nods , and runs over to Roas computer and jacks in Protoman *
Soul: Protoman , can you make a zip file for that Yashichi and guard it?
Protoman:Of course , until you need it

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2206 on: June 29, 2009, 06:45:58 PM
DWII was just floating, since there wasn't much going around... Even Afro vanished...

(Yeah, so... The rest of you all just carry on with your stuff... XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2207 on: June 29, 2009, 06:50:47 PM
"I can't beleive you guys left me at the pagoda! XD " said Floating Asena, even if she can't say smileys but oh Hell.

right.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2208 on: June 29, 2009, 07:37:21 PM
Flame jumped at the attacker and sees that it is a space pirate
"What? I didnt know we had space pirates..."
*Flame kills it easily and continues.*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2209 on: June 29, 2009, 11:30:11 PM
StrangeMan was on his way to the Ping-Pong Pagoda, on his invisible hovering vehicle. While he was heading towards the mentoned destination, he kept thinking: "What should I wish for?"....

(...That's all I can come up with, not sure what else to write.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2210 on: June 30, 2009, 12:01:12 AM
(Hm...My Internets is on the fritz so I can't do much, here's all I got.)

Afro-Shroom and DWII's Ghost and one of the MVNs made their way south, following a signal given to them by the Yashichi tracker...

DWII: Hey Afro.

A-S: Yes?

DWII: Are we there yet?

A-S: No.

DWII: Are we there yet?

A-S: No.

DWII:...

A-S:....

DWII: Are we -

A-S: NO!

This continued on as they ventured onward to find the next Yashici...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2211 on: June 30, 2009, 01:52:00 AM
Flame entered a room only to find a gaping hole in the ground. it was fresh. He jumped in and landed a few floors down. Suddenly, shots came from all sides aimed at him. Flame barrel rolled out of the way and took cover. He looked out and saw they were all space pirates shooting at him.

"I SERIOUSLY didn't know we had space pirates in our galaxy..."

Unfortunately, Flame had no long range weapons that he could use. The only ones being concealed weapons within his body which were not accessible by himself due to his scrambled memory. But it wasn't a problem.  Flame was quit skilled with his sword, and could deflect shots if he was quick enough.

"Alright, here goes!"

Flame jumped out of his hiding spot and jumped up to level 2 of the room. he avoided shots and slammed his sword through the Space pirates head, slicing it out, and then deflecting a shot back at its shooter.

after a few seconds, they were all dead. Flame jumped back down and continued. this time, he entered a long corridor, with no windows to space, hence it was pitch black. But Flame had night vision. He walked down the corridor...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2212 on: June 30, 2009, 08:56:41 AM
The new gang of three (DWII, Afro and the one MVN) are about halfway through their journey when a new obstacle hindered their progress.

Oh dear, the Sparkvernia border. This is not good. We need to take a roundabout route now... And are we there-

A-S: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2213 on: June 30, 2009, 09:42:18 AM
((You could always get there by boat.))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2214 on: June 30, 2009, 09:55:44 AM
(I know, but we didn't know here. :P)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2215 on: June 30, 2009, 12:51:36 PM
(...What kind of a tour guide are you...? -u-'  Oh well...FILLER TIME (Or as you're about to call it (Presumably): fun with jabbing Anime Tenchou's high-strung ego because Hajime as nothing better to do to make himself useful to the Yashichi-arc 8D))

Horribly defeated by Hajime's sudden exit, the employees gloomily go back to work fixing up anImate and rearranging their stuff while waiting for their manager to return.  But as one of them was about to turn the corner, he sees Hajime meandering down the isle, looking through each and every one of the titles on each shelf.  He yells almost like a deer caught by the headlights before sliding back behind the end of the shelves.

Tenchou-Zilla had just dragged himself back to anImate, sopping wet and raining excess water all over the land.  Upon finally returning, he finds his familiar employees standing on the roof with exasperated looks on their faces.

"Boss!" the one who spotted Hajime shouts, throwing his arms into the air as if preparing a summoning chant, "He's back!  The Legendary Delivery Dragon Rider is back!"

"Back!?" Tenchou-Zilla shouts, jumping to his feet and grabbing his head in sheer agony as lightning crashes behind him, "ALREADY!?!?  IT'S BARELY BEEN A PAGE!!!"

They scramble back to the first floor, finding Hajime looking very hard at some of the manga.

"Alright!  Here's the plan!" Tenchou-Zilla calls out, "Every market knows that whenever customers call the Dragon Rider to deliver their orders, he always goes to the Junkyard and scavanges for something that fits the customer's description!  But when he can't find what the customer ordered, or it's too damaged or impossible to find, he has to join forces with someone that knows exactly what he needs; generously sharing the reward once they help him accomplish the mission, and sometimes even announcing their success to future customers!"

(In other words, Hajime has to go to an actual store and use his own money to pay if he finds what the customer ordered, or redirect them there when he's short on cash)

Tenchou-Zilla stands tall as he pumps his fist, causing fire to errupt around him, "We must use everything we have to win the Legendary Delivery Dragon Rider's trust and convince him to recruit us in his quest for Customer Satsifaction!  We won't even have to spend a penny advertising our store once we have him on our side!"

One of the scouting employees peeks from around the corner, seeing Hajime scouring through the DVD aisle, eyeing each and every anime and movie surrounding him.

"He appears to be lost!  It looks like he's having a hard time searching for what the customer asked him to deliver!" he shouts into his walkie-talkie.

Tenchou-Zilla snickers in anticipation, "As I expected.  The customer probably asked him to find something that isn't salvagable in his precious Junkyard.  So it's up to us to help him find it before he becomes too lost and confused to keep up with the demand!"

He thrusts his fingers to the door, "GO!  MAN YOUR STATIONS!!!  MAKE SURE EVERY AISLE IS SPARKLING CLEAN AND IN ORDER BEFORE HE SHOWS UP!!!  ONCE HE'S ZEROED IN ON HIS TARGET, DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO ENTICE HIM INTO BUYING IT OR AT LEAST DIRECT HIS CUSTOMER DOWN HERE!!!"

"YESSIR!!!" they shout as they rush back inside.

Hajime wanders into the manga section of the store, blissfully unaware of some streaks running around and rearranging everything so their in order.  Halfway down the aisle, he stops and turns his eyes to a series of Ranma 1/2 volumes lined up perfectedly before his eyes.  Another employee stands on top of the shelf, watching him turn about face and point to each one of them while muttering the numbers; he appears to have a Blood+ DVD Box set hanging off his arm.

"He's counting them, sir; making sure they're a complete set!" he mutters into his walkie-talkie, "He's not even reading through a single one!  Those must be what the customer sent him here to find!"

Yes, Tenchou-Zilla shouts, grinning with delight, And our store is the only one who has every last one of them in the dozens; in new, old, and American print!  We'll be on his radar in no time! he then brings up his walkie-talkie, "Quick!  Help him gather every last volume before he gets burdened with their weight!"

"Roger!" the employee shouts as leaps off the shelf and lands behind him, barely grabbing his attention, "WELCOME BACK!!!  DO YOU NEED HELP CARRYING ALL THOSE VOLUMES!?!?"

Not wasting a moment, he gathers ten of the volumes while Hajime's wires carefully bind 20 more, leaving him to carry the final eight in his arms.  They march to the cash register where a large opening appears to allow Tenchou-Zilla see everything while giving him room to reach in and ring up the cost.

After scanning through all 38 volumes and the box set, the final cost appears on the cash register.

"300,000,000 zenny, please!" Tenchou-Zilla said, surprisingly calm and collective.

Hajime sighs as he reaches into his arsenal pack and pulls out his debit card and moves it towards the ATM machine near the register.  Anticipation builds as he places the card on the edge and slides it through the paper-thin slot beside the touch-screen monitor, then inserts the necessary PIN number and answers to cash back and affirmation on cost.

Upon pressing the "Yes" button, the entire store errupts with glee as Tenchou-Zilla jumps to his feet and cries tears of joy, "WE DID IT!!!  WE SAVED THE LEGENDARY DELIVERY DRAGON RIDER AND WON HIS TRUST!!!  THIS IS THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!" His employees hoot and hug each other with glee over their victory.

But as they were celebrating their victory and helping him carry the volumes out to his Dragon Truck, they find Beast Man sitting at the steering wheel, wagging his tail with glee as he saw them coming out of the store.

"You got them!  You got them!" he howls excitedly.

Everyone stares at him in utter shock as Hajime dumps the volumes into the truck bed before turning to face him, "There.  Japanese print, original cover, good as new.  And this time, don't rely on the Reverbots to guard your belongings.  You know how easily reversable they are when Diggers are around."

Beast Man rubs the back of his head sheepishly, "So sorry, sir.  It won't happen again, I swear!" he then starts up the engine and drives off back towards the Junkyard, leaving everyone else to watch him leave.

"Oh...well...." Tenchou-Zilla mutters, "At least we got him to buy the box set for his customer...."

Hajime sighs as he looks down at the box set in his hand, "Well...wish there were more...but this'll have to do." he then sticks the box set in his arsenal pack and walks off, "At least it'll give me something to do while I wait for everyone to come back with the Yashichis they found so far."

Seconds after leaving the vacinity of the dumbstruck building, another explosion sends everyone flying off in different directions.

"Dragon Rider used SELFISHNESS!!!" Tenchou-Zilla screams as he's flung off in another random direction, "IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2216 on: June 30, 2009, 02:43:01 PM
(*Standing ovation* Marvelous.)

Archer

Reply #2217 on: July 01, 2009, 03:25:57 AM
What are you thinking, letting them do as they wish?

Roa drifted his eyes from the window to the dullness of a wall. It's fine. As long I keep an eye on them, they can't do anything.

You overestimate yourself and underestimate them.

Is that... so? He smirked. I won't leave them to their activities for long. I'll make my move soon, and then we will see who's right.

Hmph.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2218 on: July 01, 2009, 05:07:54 AM
(*Standing ovation* Marvelous.)
This. Seriously. Awesome, White-Jet. XD

Flame continued untill he reached a door. However the door wouldn't open when he approached it, nor would it budge when he tried to pry it open. So, he rammed his sword into it, and it opened itself.

"Weird. The door only opened when I attacked it... Hmmm..."

He entered a large dimly lit laboratory area. There were consoles and giant energy force field testing containers. One of them contained some form of mutated organism. Flame checked the consoles, and found some corrupt data about experimenting with something. But the mutagen and being were unreadable due to the corrupt data... Suddenly there was a strong tremor, and Flame noticed corpses around the area. Some were space pirate, some failed mutated experiments, others unrecognizable... Flame passed into the next room, where he encountered quite a scene. It was a giant Reactor core. with the center protected by a orange and blue force field tube.
there was orange fiery lighting everywhere.

((Hey Wily... About the Wily Star... 8D... Because I assume you see where this has been going...))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2219 on: July 01, 2009, 05:41:09 AM
The new gang of three (DWII, Afro and the one MVN) are about halfway through their journey when a new obstacle hindered their progress.

Oh dear, the Sparkvernia border. This is not good. We need to take a roundabout route now... And are we there-

A-S: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

A-S: GOD DAMN IT WILY! ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

DWII: *coughs*

A-S:....again... i meant again. Look just tell me why we need to go around this any ways? *attempts to step over Sparkvernia border*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2220 on: July 01, 2009, 09:30:25 AM
Because no one has ever stepped into Sparkvernia, and come out alive. I have a truce with the Czar, but even I can't take a step into his territory unless he's the one to request it. It's best not to cause any further tension between the North and South. So it's best to take the sea route to get to our destination. Anyways... Are we there-

A-S: o//////o

(And Flame, go right ahead, since that place is no longer under my jurisdiction. 8D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2221 on: July 01, 2009, 09:33:42 AM
A-S: Butbutbut, That'll take us 4 times as long to get there! I'm sure he won't mind if we took a little short cut through his territory. *tries to cross the border.......8D*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2222 on: July 01, 2009, 09:35:48 AM
No. 8, the MVN who had come with Afro, quickly smashed her fist into the back of Afro's head. "You're a moron and you complain too much. I don't see how my Master put up with you."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2223 on: July 01, 2009, 09:40:13 AM
With that whack from No. 8, Afro lost his balance and took a step into Sparkvernia. Almost immediately, hundreds of Sparkvernia soldiers appeared, and the next thing the gang of 3 knew, they were thrown inside the Folterkammer.

A-S: ... Wow, that was quick. 8D

... We sure are here now...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2224 on: July 01, 2009, 09:42:09 AM
A-S: Well, I got good news and bad news...

-----
That one Nun...