Strider Xhaiden · 440117

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2175 on: June 27, 2009, 06:48:25 PM
Where did the other  go?
Asked Stolz, who noticed that  the MVN have left

( Which reminds me of something that has to do with Copy´d.....)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2176 on: June 27, 2009, 06:49:31 PM
Co... COPY'd... Stand down. I'm just going to show StrangeMan here to my room to get the schematics for the Yashichi tracker. Nothing more. And that's not my body StrangeMan, just a clone...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #2177 on: June 27, 2009, 06:50:39 PM
I see... in that case, No. 8, make sure they don't do anything.

No. 8 nodded. "Yes, COPY-sama!"

(And BTW BH...)

"Hmph. I have something important to do, I'll be back." He teleported out, to where his MVNs were and turned to them "Go back inside and take care of things." They did as they were told and he turned to Silan. "So, I heard you have shown some desire to meet with me?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2178 on: June 27, 2009, 06:56:24 PM
"A copy? Why would you make a copy of yourself...and who is she?" StrangeMan pointed at the woman who suddenly appeared out of nowhere. (No.8 is I'm-A-Ho right?)

Archer

Reply #2179 on: June 27, 2009, 06:57:23 PM

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2180 on: June 27, 2009, 07:01:16 PM
Sadly, I didn't make that copy, Roa did, and it's one of his royal servants. As for her, I have yet to get her name... But she's another of Roa's servants. Anyways, follow me StrangeMan.

With that, DWII led the way to his room, where StrangeMan got the schematics to make his own Yashichi tracker, all the while under the watchful eye of No. 8.

(Alright, so... Flame's got Ruined Wily Star, Hajime's at anImate, StrangeMan has PPPagoda, and Afro goes for Folterkammer and Solmart. The last 2 has already been collected.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2181 on: June 27, 2009, 08:41:15 PM
A-S: All right, here's the schematics. *hands a copy over to StrangeMan* Luckily you have a Lab to work with, I had to make mine out of spare parts in this room.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2182 on: June 27, 2009, 09:04:38 PM
StrangeMan grabs the schematics for the machine, however...

"Thanks...but...I haven't got the slightest expierience on building any kind of machinery...so...could you...maybe...?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2183 on: June 27, 2009, 09:18:36 PM
A-S: *sigh* Yeah sure, we're gonna need the extra help any ways...

Everybody moves over to a lab...

A-S: *sitting at a desk and preparing* So strangeman, you have anything in particular you wanna wish for? *begins to make the Tracker*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2184 on: June 27, 2009, 09:22:57 PM
So... Are you done yet?

A-S: Not this all over again...

Fine... ... ... Are you done yet?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2185 on: June 27, 2009, 09:37:22 PM
A-S:No...

DWII:....Are you done yet?

A-S: NO!

DWII:....Are you done yet?

A-S: NO GOD DAMN IT!

DWII:.....Are you done yet?

A-S:......AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2186 on: June 27, 2009, 10:16:08 PM
"I thought we were all doing this for the good of the doctor...but if you ask, moi has no idea what he should wish for. So moi has decided to help the good doctor get his body back. You know, pay him back for repairing my cape and all that....by the way..."

StrangeMan stood there in silence for a good time until he said...

"Are you done yet?" (8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2187 on: June 27, 2009, 11:19:21 PM
As Hajime entered anImate and begins his search for the Yashichi, an ominous shadow pops up from the back of the building.

"Yes....  He's taking the bait...." he leers, his eyes gleeming with anticipation, "I knew that wierd bladed thing came to good use...."

He then jumps onto his feet, exploding with fire as he struts his over-enthusiastic pose, "The Legendary Delivery Dragon Rider is now within my grasp!"  He drops down to his hands and knees and shoves his face towards the doors of anImate, "People say he can deliver anything to anyone 'round the clock!  And now that he's in our shop, all we have to do is convince him to affiliate us and we'll be able to sell our supplies to the rest of RPM!!!"

Meanwhile, inside anImate....

Hajime looks through the aisles of manga and DVDs, checking his radar every few minutes to remind him of where the Yashichi is.  He is completely unaware of a quad of shadows looming on the other side of the shelves he walks past, spying on him and waiting for their moment to strike.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2188 on: June 27, 2009, 11:46:14 PM
"I thought we were all doing this for the good of the doctor...but if you ask, moi has no idea what he should wish for. So moi has decided to help the good doctor get his body back. You know, pay him back for repairing my cape and all that....by the way..."

StrangeMan stood there in silence for a good time until he said...

"Are you done yet?" (8D)

Afro-Shroom stood up quickly, taking both Wily II and Strange Man by surprise. Afro-Shroom goes up to StrangeMan...

A-S: AS A MATTER OF FACT!  O:<

SM:  O^O

A-S: I am.  8D

Afro-Shroom gives StrangeMan his very own Yashichi tracker...

A-S: Now if you excuse me I have to return back to my own effort to get the remaining Yashichis.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2189 on: June 28, 2009, 01:03:17 AM
( hey , where are you guys? i need to catch up )

*Soul looks over to Wily's PC , and sees Protoman*
Soul: Oh , hey protoman
Protoman:Hey , ive got a new... apprentice person , Copyroid.exe , canya jack me and him out?
Soul: Sure sure... * Picks up my PET and they jack out *
CopyRoid:Thanks , mind grabbing our battlechips , i can only use darkchips , and there scattered around the around the desk. Theyres a small marbe bag they can fit in*
*Grey picks up att the battlechips , and puts them in the bag*
Grey: There , now lets find everyone else..

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2190 on: June 28, 2009, 01:15:54 AM
(Well StrangeMan, Hajime, DWII and Me are going around RPM trying to find the mystical Yashichis in order to summon the sky dragon and wish DWII back to life. Roa has taken control of the WDS, and is confronting some unwanted visitors. That's roughly about it.  :P)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2191 on: June 28, 2009, 02:09:04 AM
"YAY!! My own doo-hikie!" StrangeMan exclamed in glee once Afro Shroom gave him the Yashichi Tracker Device. "Now let's see...hmmmm....seems like the closest Banshee Reef is in some place called 'Borockman's Ping Pong Pagoda'...I can't wait to play ping pong! Well see ya guys, I'm off on moi's Loli Tea adventure!" And with that, StrangeMan ran off to find one the Loli Te-...Pimple Pri-...Bumble Be-Damn it StrangeMan, now you got me doing it!!...

What I meant to say was; Now StrangeMan ran of to find one of the Yashichis of the Sky Dragon.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2192 on: June 28, 2009, 04:18:26 AM
(Ok, so what i miss?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2193 on: June 28, 2009, 05:19:47 AM
(Roa just took over WDS and create clones of those who fought Boosted, Afro managed to get the two blade Yashichi and is now off to find the next one, Hajime has just gone into anImate, "unaware" that he's being set up by Tenchou-Zilla scheming to get him to affiliate his store, and Strangeman is helping out with the recovery of the Yashichi (Provided we don't end up with another five pages of posts again....  -u-'))

As Hajime was rounding the corner, one of the managers peeks out from the other side of the shelves, holding a walkie-talkie to his hand, "He's rounding the corner!  He's almost found it!"

"Good!" Tenchou-Zilla snickers, "Once he reaches the employment room, lock the door and sit him down so we can disscuss our affiliates!"

"YES SIR!!!" shouts the four/five employees with an over-exaggerated salute.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2194 on: June 28, 2009, 05:27:12 AM
*Walks over to Roa , and shows him the PET*
Soul: You know what to explain
Protoman :Roa sir, im not sure who to speak to about what this is , but look
*He holds up a five bladed Yashichi , that is digitized as a program , but is one *
Copyroid:We found it in a Eddie in Wily's computer~
We heard you needed these~~~

Protoman:of course , this one is made out of data , but it should be fine

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2195 on: June 28, 2009, 05:52:53 AM
(Ah Ok.  BTW, I love your Sig White-Jet)

Mosquiton and his crew eventually left, without choice really, as inaho was hellbent on leaving and going back for some reason.  most likely because of the stuff Haijime Gave her. And So He left abruptly without meeting Flame.
(Its just too hard to RP Mosquiton, as I have to RP the others too, and I dont got enough I can work with as to him.)

Flame entered the remaining area of the Wily Star, the control center...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2196 on: June 28, 2009, 06:07:10 AM
Roa, who had left Silan and them because they had bored him looked at Soul. "Is that.. so? Well then put it inside my computer for safekeeping. If you make yourself useful I might not even kick you out."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2197 on: June 28, 2009, 06:18:06 AM
Flame Docked with the remains, and entered. As expected, there was no air... But it had no impact on Flame. However, there was no artificial gravity either... Since all power was off.

He had stabilizers in his legs and they allowed him to walk in any environment, including space, without worrying about gravity. so he had no worries about that. But if he was able to turn on the auxiliary control station power, (He had once learned from Wily that the skull control station had its own power source in case it had to separate with the body.) he could search the computer for any energy anomalies, indicating the pinwheel. he walked deeper into the skull.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2198 on: June 28, 2009, 06:26:55 AM
(Ah Ok.  BTW, I love your Sig White-Jet)

(Thanks.  :))

Hajim soon finds the door marked "Employee's Only".  Hearing his radar beep faster indicates that the Yashichi is inside and nonchalantly opens the door and heads inside.  The other managers wait until he reached the desk before rushing in and slamming it shut behind him.

"WE ARE SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!" one of them shouts, sporting an errily cheerful smile.

"OUR MANAGER WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT AN ALLIANCE!" shouts another.

As if on cue, Tenchou-Zilla's tenacious mug appears through the window of the office, leering at Hajime as he nonchalantly picks up the seven bladed Yashichi, left out in the open of the manager's desk.

"Yes!  Please!  Sit down so we may discuss our combining business!" he yells over-excitedly, "We'll make a lot of money with the stuff we sell!"

Hajime sticks the seven bladed Yashichi in his arsneal pack, "Sorry.  I have to go."

He then warps out of the room, causing a three second, eye-popping stare from everyone around him before a atomic-size explosion sends everyone flying in different directions.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  I FORGOT TO INSTALL THE ANTI-WARP MACHINE!!!" Tenchou-Zilla shouts as he's flung into an unknown direction of RPM.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2199 on: June 28, 2009, 06:53:38 AM
((lol, that was easy. ))

Flame walked around untill he heard something. He opened the door to a large room, which was very metallic in finish, metal stairs, riveted floor,  however, the entire room was totaled... there were small craters in areas, and the room looked like it had been damaged in some fight... There werent fires only because there was no oxygen, otherwise, there would be.

Flame frowned. Someone or something had fought here. There were scattered remains of robotic guards, as well as some kind of organic material... there was blood too. Flame unsheathed his sword and kept it at the ready...