The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439015

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2100 on: June 27, 2009, 02:13:34 PM

Mean While,inside the Giant Enemy Crab...

A-S: So...where am I exactly?

D: The stomach. It's where things go when they are EATEN!

A-S: Yeah, calm down Dan. We'll just find the...*checks the tracker*...two blade Yashichi and make or way out of here...I hope.

Meanwhile back outside...

CRAB and GHOST used Nothing...It's super effective!

Meanwhile back inside the Giant Enemy Crab...

A-S: Well at least I'm getting closer, and on the plus side the Doc isn't asking me if I've found it or not.

Just then Afro-Shroom heard a faint voice. It was the voice of DWII's ghost calling to him from out side the Giant Enemy Crab...

DWII: Afrooo...Afro.......you find it yet?

A-S: NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2101 on: June 27, 2009, 02:25:35 PM
BH was stuck inside the wall of the random building
*cough* /I´m glad that I´ve used Letzter Wille, I might´ve died by that blast....hmmmm maybe it´s due to the fact that he is not a random soulless that he still has his sences.... Usually if a soulless gets stabbed in the heart he loses his mind and starts attacking everything he sees moving. That´s the power of Seelen Dolch, one of the 12 treassures of our family/

Sudenly Copy´d started twitching and pointed his buster at Garjime.
Hey, what´s wrong with you?
Asked Garjime, then Copy´d started firing at him.

Archer

Reply #2102 on: June 27, 2009, 02:36:42 PM
GARjime jumped out of the way of shots. "What are you doing, No. 1?!"

COPY'd went to fire his buster once again but then suddenly lowered it and smiled. You're pretty easy to trick, No. 3

GARjime glared, much to COPY'd's amusement. "We should report back to Master." COPY'd nodded and they both teleported to Roa's office.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2103 on: June 27, 2009, 02:41:41 PM
/It seems that I´m not able to enter the building anymore...Strangeman is still inside....Maybe I should go find the doctor...but in my current state I can´t get to the desert where they went....Damn it! I failed again, I´m not worthy carrying this weapon/
BH was sitting on the street, looking at the WDS.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2104 on: June 27, 2009, 02:45:27 PM
Back at the desert, DWII is just floating around, trying to poke a piece of Ricardo and failing miserably. He turned his attention back at the Giant Enemy Crab.

Hmm... Afroooooooooooo~ Did you find it yet?

Muffled sounds could be heard inside the Crab.

Must be close I guess...

Ghost used Flail!

... That wasn't even close... DWII said as he unknowingly flailed his arms in the air.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #2105 on: June 27, 2009, 02:57:04 PM
-and that is what happened Master.

"I see. Very well, you're dismissed. Take MosquitoMan with you and remove the rest."

The two bowed. "Yes, Master."

They're surprisingly competent.

You call that competent?

For something that was created by you, yes.

Roa sighed.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2106 on: June 27, 2009, 03:12:59 PM
Back at the desert, DWII is just floating around, trying to poke a piece of Ricardo and failing miserably. He turned his attention back at the Giant Enemy Crab.

Hmm... Afroooooooooooo~ Did you find it yet?

Muffled sounds could be heard inside the Crab.

Must be close I guess...

Ghost used Flail!

... That wasn't even close... DWII said as he unknowingly flailed his arms in the air.

As Afro-Shroom and Dan get closer to the Yashichi's location...

A-S: So according to this...we should be on top of the 2 blade Yashichi...*looks down* but it isn't there...

D: Um...Afro...look up.

Afro-Shroom looks up and see's that it is stuck in the roof of the Crab's shell...

A-S:All right Dan, I've had enough of this. Rock On! *Model D(an) joins Afro-Shroom* All right time to blast this crab and get outta this desert!

Afro-Shroom then charges his now signature AFTN Blast and blasts away, thus making the crab explode. Mean while, back on the outside...

Trainer used Hyper Bream...Critical Hit, It's Super Effective!

DWII: That voice again...

A-S: *with the 2 blade Yashichi in hand, lands next to DWII's ghost and rocks off* Well one down, five to go. I suggest we start moving before crab meat starts rain down from the blast.

As they leave they could faintly hear in the background...

Trainer and Ghost ran from the battle.........pansies.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2107 on: June 27, 2009, 03:15:14 PM
Nice job taking on the crab for someone with an afro.
A knight like figure with a bird like thing flying over it were facing Afro Shroom and Wily II ghost.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2108 on: June 27, 2009, 03:18:16 PM
Did you hear a voice... *sees the strange knight in front* ... Ehh... Nevermind that now. Ehh... Hello there?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2109 on: June 27, 2009, 03:21:17 PM
Dr. Wily II I assume? How are you able to floa....and why are you all see-troughee?
The knight then shoock it´s head.
That´s not what I wanted to ask...Oh right, would you kindly give me the object you found and the radar thing? I won´t bite you...too much.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2110 on: June 27, 2009, 03:25:25 PM
A-S: *looking up* Sorry but I can't. I need them for an important quest and I'm going to have to ask you to leave us. *points at the knight with a " B(" face*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2111 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:15 PM
I also have an important task...see my mistress wants the object and the radar...Oh and BTW Doctor...you´re homeless now.
The two could now clearly see the knight. It was a tall knight, resembling ritter sieg, with an round head, long neck, and a female body

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2112 on: June 27, 2009, 03:35:09 PM
... At least this one didn't put her hand through me... However, as Afro said, those items are very important to me so, no.

A different, rather robotic theme began to play, and a strange symbol appeared, after which the scene blacked out. What happened next was similar to when the gang of 3 encountered the Giant Enemy Crab, with the knight striking a battle stance, and Afro and DWII's back facing outwards.

Strange Knight challenged the Trainer!

... Not again...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2113 on: June 27, 2009, 03:42:48 PM
A-S:  God Damn it...

Trainer used Swear...it wasn't very effective

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2114 on: June 27, 2009, 03:48:27 PM
Just so you know... It's all up to you again...

Ghost used Helping Hand! It did not affect Trainer!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2115 on: June 27, 2009, 03:50:14 PM
Did you too hear the voice? Anyways my name is Stolz.

Strange knight used introduction! It had no effect.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2116 on: June 27, 2009, 03:57:48 PM
Afro-Shroom finally had enough of powerful challengers, useless ghosts and weird announcers talking like this was a pokemon battle...

A-S: *rocks on and snaps* GOD DAMN IT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!

Afro-Shroom jumps up in between the knight and DWII and began charging black, hairy energy, and shouted...

A-S: AFRO CRUSH!

Stolz: HOLY SHI-

and with that an enormous sphere or dark energy, strangely resembling an Afro, It engulfed every thing with in a 3 mile radius. As the smoke cleared, the knight was no more, DWII surviving only because he's a ghost and All that was left of the field was a 3 mile wide crater...

Trainer used self destruct...Critical hit, it was Super Effective!
(p.s. this is what it would be like... here at 4:30)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2117 on: June 27, 2009, 04:01:27 PM
Wow... What a display of... Hairy energy... Anyway... I guess we should retreat back to my WDS...

Ghost used Teleport! Trainer and Ghost escaped from battle!

Archer

Reply #2118 on: June 27, 2009, 04:04:05 PM
However, Wily and Afro did not appear in the WDS, but outside the barrier.

"Hmm. It seems my apprentice has returned. No. 8." He said, addressing I'm-A-Ho, "Go and welcome them."

She bowed. "Yes, Master."

The barrier flashed for a moment as it changed to allow Afro entry.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2119 on: June 27, 2009, 04:06:30 PM
But Afro-Shroom only managed to walk with in the barriers perimeter before he rocked off, fell to his knees to cough up some blood and fell to the floor...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2120 on: June 27, 2009, 04:07:54 PM
Ritter Stolz dug out of the sand. She didn´t seem to be hurt or anything
How humiliating....they´ve escaped...Hey Vogel could you...Vogel? VOOOOGEEEEEEL! Geez, the Misstress won´t be pleased.

Meanwhile.
I am not pleased.
Silan was sitting in front of a monitor with a black screen

Outside the WDS.
Doc, Afro, I´m glad you´re back....Roa has taken over your WDS doctor and he has created clones of boosted,Hajime and Myself, oh and Strangeman is still inside.
BH welcomed the two.

Archer

Reply #2121 on: June 27, 2009, 04:10:02 PM
"I do believe Dr. Wily II said Master Roa could 'Do whatever he wanted because Dr. Wily II could not stop him'" No. 8's voice echo as she walked towards them, just stopping beside the barrier where Afro is.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2122 on: June 27, 2009, 04:11:22 PM
Another one....OK, who are you hoe?

Archer

Reply #2123 on: June 27, 2009, 04:14:03 PM
No. 8 twitched. "I'm No. 8, and that's all you will call me." She laughed. "So you're Blackhook? You're the one who got their ass kicked by COPY-sama." She picked up Afro's body. "Well, I have to follow my Master's orders. I don't have time to talk to a fool like you." And carried his body into the WDS.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2124 on: June 27, 2009, 04:16:44 PM
*sigh* I don´t care if they insult me, but I´m afraid of what they will do if we...*notices that Wily is still a ghost* I can´t stop them....