The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439198

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2075 on: June 27, 2009, 09:23:09 AM
(Oh man, time of otaku battles of epic proportion! >0< AND GIANT ENEMY CRAB!)

After a few hours of travelling, and singing, and "Are we there yet?"s, the gang of 3 finally reached the RPM Desert.

I never remembered the Desert being so cool...

A-S: THAT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE A GHOST!

DWII: Oh yeah...

A-S: *sweating from the heat of the desert* Lets just find this Yashi and get outta here. *pulls out the tracker* that's weird...

DWII: *Looking over A-S's shoulder* Why, what's wrong?

A-S: According to this, the Yashi isn't very far from us and it's actually moving...in side way, shuffling patterns...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2076 on: June 27, 2009, 09:28:33 AM
Whats with the cloak?

Roa looked down at the crimson cloak he was wearing. When one is planning to conquer the known world, one must look good.

Uh-huh.

It's time for the next step in my plans. I will rebuild this place into my Kingdom. So I'll need The Dead to-

Why not just use my power?

Roa stopped. You can do that?

I'll admit that I've never done it myself, but yes.

Then... He focused his will on the WDS being fixed. A flash of crimson light flew through the WDS returning to as good as new.

Impressive.

"W-wow.."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2077 on: June 27, 2009, 09:33:44 AM
Really now...

Suddenly, a sort of siren rang out, and the scene blacked out. A sort of encounter music was heard, and the Giant Enemy Crab appeared, while the gang of 3, with the backs facing out, stared at the Crab.

Wild Giant Enemy Crab appeared!

... Did you say that?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #2078 on: June 27, 2009, 09:38:52 AM
Here we are. The Master Computer. Roa thought, finally arriving in Wily's main lab. He pulled out the Master Control chip Wily gave him ages ago.

Oh? You're pretty cunning.

Well thank you, I always do like to hear words of praise - especially from one as great as you, Lord of the Moon.

Sucking up to me won't do anything, seeing as I really don't care.

"Hmph." He put the chip in the computer and waited.

Welcome, Master Roa. The voice coming out from the computer said.

"Hehe... Excellenté."

...The é was unnecessary.

Roa glared at nothing in particular. Shut up.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2079 on: June 27, 2009, 09:44:48 AM
Really now...

Suddenly, a sort of siren rang out, and the scene blacked out. A sort of encounter music was heard, and the Giant Enemy Crab appeared, while the gang of 3, with the backs facing out, stared at the Crab.

Wild Giant Enemy Crab appeared!

... Did you say that?

A-S: No...I thought you did...but first things first...*uses the tracker* it looks like the first Yashichi is somewhere on the Crab thing.

Trainer used 'Point'...it was ineffective!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2080 on: June 27, 2009, 09:47:57 AM
Weird, I seemed to have heard something again... Anyways, let me go take a look at the Crab...

Ghost used Foresight! Ghost identified Giant Enemy Crab!

... Seriously, what is up with that voice? Anyways, I can't seem to see the Yashichi on the Crab.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2081 on: June 27, 2009, 09:51:50 AM
A-S:Wait...if it's not ON him then...*uses tracker* then it's probably...IN him...eewww.

Trainer used realization...it was ineffective!

A-S: Ok, seriously that is creeping me out.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2082 on: June 27, 2009, 09:54:08 AM
At the sight of the crab, Ricardo let out a strange horrible-sounding Screech.

ZOMBIE used SCREECH! It greatly lowered the target's DEFENSE!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2083 on: June 27, 2009, 09:59:37 AM
Ok, why does all these sound SO familiar... Anyways, looks like you are on your own now Afro. Good luck!

Ghost used Helping Hand! It did not affect Trainer!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2084 on: June 27, 2009, 10:10:35 AM
A-S: Hrm...*idea!*..wait, quick Ricardo blow that crab open!

ZOMBIE used EXPLOSION...it missed! Zombie fainted!

A-S: Damn it...Well what would Master to in a situation like this?

Roa in the WDS had a creeping thought that Afro-Shroom should really use the lance if he ever faced a Giant Enemy Crab...

A-S: Better go get it my self!

Roa then felt an incredible urge to face palm with tremendous force...

A-S: Hey there crab! Take me on like a man!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2085 on: June 27, 2009, 10:18:25 AM
Giant Enemy Crab grew tired of the gang, and begun to approach them at a very fast pace.

Giant Enemy Crab used Swallow! Trainer has been swallowed!

... Ricardo is all over the place, and Afro has been eaten by a Giant Crab. What else can go wrong?

Ghost used Murphy's Law!

... DARN YOU VOICE!!!

Archer

Reply #2086 on: June 27, 2009, 10:23:03 AM
I had the sudden feeling that if you had an apprentice, he would be even more of a moron then you clould ever hope to be.

Hmph. I'm not a moron. Wait - you have feelings?

'Do I have feelings'? You are very cruel.

Indeed. Roa walked down one of the many halls of HIS WDS until he reached a room. Ah. Here it is. He entered and walked up to the only thing that occupied the room - a giant machine.

This is?

From what the master computer told me, it's a machine that creates duplicates based on data. He pulled out the recordings Ricardo had taken of the Boosted fight and inserted them into the machine. It made a chugging sound before it began to produce copies - Mosquiton (and those that accompanied him), Hajime, Afro, Blackhook and Boosted. Although because of the limited data they were weaker (and in the case of Boosted, much weaker) then the originals.

And because they're linked to the master computer, they're completely under my control! He burst into laughter once again.

...I really wish I had a face right now so that I could facepalm.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2087 on: June 27, 2009, 11:41:00 AM
Sudenly Silan got a feeling that someone is using her idea.....
That was strange....Anyways Stolz I´ve got a mission for you. The afroed man, the zombie and the ghosts have headed for a desert nearby...eliminate them and take the radar thing they´ve got in possesion.
The Knight nodded and left the ship.
...Where in the hell are Sieg and Sonne?

Meanwhile inside the WDS.
How strange...the WDS is repaired...Hey StrangeMan I think we should check things out, what do you say?

Archer

Reply #2088 on: June 27, 2009, 11:46:16 AM
After much though, Roa finally decided on names for his copies.

MVN-001 "COPY'd"
MVN-002 "MosqutioMan"
MVN-003 "GARjime"
MVN-004 "Whitehook"
MVN-005 "'Fro"
MVN-006 "MosquitoMan's Posse #1"
MVN-007 "MosquitoMan's Posse #2"
MVN-008 "I'm-A-Ho"

Those names... to say it in human terms, suck.

Oh, like you can talk Mr. 'Crimson Moon'.

Actually I have a name, it's Brune-

Anyway it seems we still have people in my WDS. He thought, ignoring the Ultimate One of the Moon.

"Whitehook, GARjime, COPY'd. Go take care of them."

The three - the copies of Blackhook, Hajime (who for some reason came out very manly) and Boosted - bowed. "Yes, Master." And went to to do as they were ordered.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2089 on: June 27, 2009, 11:58:45 AM
I´ve got a bad feeling for some reason....
BH looked around.

Archer

Reply #2090 on: June 27, 2009, 12:02:41 PM
Whitehook walked out of the shadows with COPY'd and GARjime following behind him, to where Blackhook is. "Well, well, well. If it isn't Blackhook, my origin."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2091 on: June 27, 2009, 12:08:19 PM
BH facepalmed  -AC
YOU!
He pointed at Whitehook and the next second Whitehook was seen flying into a wall.
He then pointed at the other two

OK, who created you, so I can kick his sorry a**, do you thing it is funny to fight wannabes?! It´s like the third clone of me I´ve met since I´ve entered this city!  O:<
BH was really angry, then he started a barrage of wind blades.

Archer

Reply #2092 on: June 27, 2009, 12:11:16 PM
COPY'd jumped in front of Whitehook, and was unfazed by the wind blades. He dashed right at him, grabbed him by the throat and smashed him into a wall. Letting him go, COPY'd ran out the way as GARjime delivered a barrage of punches onto Blackhook. Finally, Whitehook got up from where he'd been and unleashed his own barrage of wind blades at Blackhook.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2093 on: June 27, 2009, 12:27:31 PM
BH was lucky at WH´s wind blades had no effect on him...
OK, I should calm down...
He said holding his neck that hurt a bit. He then pulled out a black colored dagger, made of metal similiar to his hook´s
*Cough* Hajime, boosted and me huh? This should be fun.
A tornado surronded BH as he charged at his enemies.

Archer

Reply #2094 on: June 27, 2009, 12:31:39 PM
?! I don't have such a weapon-! Whitehook thought but before he could make a move COPY'd jumped forth and tackled himself into Blackhook, destroying the tornado.

Although I am not as powerful as the original Boosted, I am still more powerful than anyone of you by yourselves. COPY'd stated.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2095 on: June 27, 2009, 12:46:10 PM
Giant Enemy Crab grew tired of the gang, and begun to approach them at a very fast pace.

Giant Enemy Crab used Swallow! Trainer has been swallowed!

... Ricardo is all over the place, and Afro has been eaten by a Giant Crab. What else can go wrong?

Ghost used Murphy's Law!

... DARN YOU VOICE!!!

Mean While,inside the Giant Enemy Crab...

A-S: So...where am I exactly?

D: The stomach. It's where things go when they are EATEN!

A-S: Yeah, calm down Dan. We'll just find the...*checks the tracker*...two blade Yashichi and make or way out of here...I hope.

Meanwhile back outside...

CRAB and GHOST used Nothing...It's super effective!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2096 on: June 27, 2009, 01:30:25 PM
?! I don't have such a weapon-! Whitehook thought but before he could make a move COPY'd jumped forth and tackled himself into Blackhook, destroying the tornado.

Although I am not as powerful as the original Boosted, I am still more powerful than anyone of you by yourselves. COPY'd stated.
Indeed but you wasted your power for destroying my tornado, now you´re exposed to me!
Said BH and stabbed Copy´d with his dagger right into his heart.
This is a special demon hunting tool you know. Those who get stabbed into the heart will loose their soul, which will be swalloved by the dagger. An effective prison for demons who can reincarnate themself.

Archer

Reply #2097 on: June 27, 2009, 01:37:07 PM
Is that... so? COPY'd merely said as GARjime came up behind Blackhook and smashed him into a wall. However, since I am a copy I have no real soul and since I possess Lord Roa's regeneration ability... His stabbed heart Regenerated. Such a fake can be restored. He smirked arrogantly as Whitehook slowly walked over.

"Have you realized you're outmatched against us, that you're obsolete?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2098 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:03 PM
Have you realized that you have not such a healing ability?
With that Blackhook bisected Whitehook with his hook.
Letzter Wille.
A orb of wind surrounded Blackhook. The wind cyrculating inside the orb was sharp enough to tear whitehook into pieces.
A copy has no right to tell the original what to do. And as for you two, if you have no souls than I have no regret if I tear you apart the same way. BTW thank you for telling me who made you.

Archer

Reply #2099 on: June 27, 2009, 02:11:51 PM
GARjime and COPY'd merely smirked. You think that guy really mattered? Out of the 8 of us he was the weakest.

A flash of crimson filled the base and Whitehook's remains disappeared. "You know I'm not even sure if we should get rid of this guy. If it wasn't for Lord Roa's orders I would just leave him to his delusions." GARjime stated.

Stand back, No. 3, I will take care of this. COPY'd dashed forth at amazing speed charging his buster, appearing infront of Blackhook he unleashed the Charged Shot right into his face and sending him flying right through the wall and into the city smashing into a random building far away.

----

Now. A crimson barrier encircled the WDS, allowing no one without permission to enter.