Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2025 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:00 AM
* Flying high in the air , Grey and Soul see Hajime below and swwop down*
Soul: Hey Hajime , Whats up?
Grey: Have you seen a free model W anywhere?

Hajime looks over to the two, "The only Model W I've seen is Boosted, and he was destroyed a few hours ago.  We're currently preparing a quest to gather the seven Yashichis and get Doc back.  Maybe once we do, he might help you with your request."

With protoman..

*Protoman looks out of the computer , bored , as he looks over to Copyroid*
Copyroid:Im bored Protoman-sama! You promised me a PET with you!
Protoman: Hopefully they havent forgotten us...
*Protoman runs over and slashes a Eddie apart and a data made Yashichi comes out *"
Copyroid:*Runs over and picks it up * What is this.. *o*
*Protoman Takes it*
Protoman: Its most likely trash*he looks at it carefully*

"By the way," Hajime adds, "I think you should get Protoman out for the time being.  There isn't much left we can find in Doc's personal computer aside from the ye ol' 'I'm recording this in case something happens to me' message I found in his folder."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #2026 on: June 27, 2009, 02:42:57 AM
(You guys do realize that Afro has Ricardo with him, right?)

After having found all the equipment that he needed and it had been set up, Roa sighed. I have a bad feeling. In any case, I have Ricardo keeping an eye on Afro, so if he does something particular traitorous I'll know about it.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2027 on: June 27, 2009, 02:55:27 AM
StrangeMan looked at the item his former waiter was holding. "Ok...that still doesn't answer my question though. So what does it do?...and seriously what was with the purple dress wearing vampire from the hallway just a few minutes ago?"
(Im not wearing a dress... Its pants and shirt. on;y my cloak is morphed into a pair of bat wings behind me.)

(Also, @WhiteJet: yeah. I was. but it finished before I could really do anything. So Flame is back on Faust. No doubt reading the message you sent, and calculating where the balls are.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2028 on: June 27, 2009, 03:04:50 AM
Roa heard the sound of destruction echoing through the WDS. This place was destroyed and now people are still destroying it? How annoying. He hurried over to the source of the noise and looked through a hole in the floor at "Mosquiton. I should have known it was you."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2029 on: June 27, 2009, 03:26:06 AM
Mosquiton looked at Roa, and stood there. Both of them staring each other down. Mosquiton sensed Roa's displeasure and chuckled

"And... Who the hell are you...?"

He more demanded, rather than asked.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2030 on: June 27, 2009, 03:28:46 AM
Hmm. I see. "It's Michael Roa Valdamjong."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2031 on: June 27, 2009, 03:39:08 AM
"Heh heh heh heh..."
"I don't care who you are... You're Minced meat!"
and he used his ultrasonic energy attack again.

Archer

Reply #2032 on: June 27, 2009, 03:41:51 AM
He easily jumped out of the way of the supersonic energy attack and retaliated by sending a blast of lightning at him.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2033 on: June 27, 2009, 03:57:12 AM
Mosquiton Flew out of the way and flew straight for Roa with his sword

Archer

Reply #2034 on: June 27, 2009, 03:58:05 AM
With his hands that had become claw-like, he jumped forward to meet him.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2035 on: June 27, 2009, 05:13:06 AM
"Exactly...but then again...do we really need a wish to help us find the doctor?" StrangeMan asked the masks. After a few moments of silence, the masks shook their heads "Nope, I guess not...we could probably persued the cyborg feline to tell us the location of the doctor...So then...should we help the afroed man and revive the doctor...or is there something we really do need to wish for?..."

DWII: What about now?

A-S: YES, YES I'M DONE! NOW SHUT UP ABOUT THE TRACKER! *huffs trying to calm down* ok...*breaths deeply* now that we have this I'm going out into the world to find them.

Afro-Shroom turns on the tracker and expands it's range until he finds one...

A-S: looks like theirs one's in the Desert...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2036 on: June 27, 2009, 05:17:48 AM
"Don't you think you should at least test the radar first before going gung-ho on your hunting?" Hajime asked.

Afro glared at him, points his radar at the Yashichi in his hand, finds that it's working then turns his back to him again, "There, happy?"

Hajime sweatdrops, "Sorry I asked....  -u-'"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2037 on: June 27, 2009, 05:21:53 AM
"GRRRAAAHHH!"
*They both Clashed, Mosquitons sword being caught by Roa's hands. they were in a stalemate, neither would make the other budge.

Roa: "Hmmm... It seems the first one to falter gets it, doesn't it?"

"*chuckle* YOU FOOL!"

And sudenly, from behind Roa, Mosquitons shadow rose from the ground in the form of a black clone of Himself, holding a scythe. The silhouette raised the scythe and slashed at Roa's back

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2038 on: June 27, 2009, 05:24:24 AM
"Don't you think you should at least test the radar first before going gung-ho on your hunting?" Hajime asked.

Afro glared at him, points his radar at the Yashichi in his hand, finds that it's working then turns his back to him again, "There, happy?"

Hajime sweatdrops, "Sorry I asked....  -u-'"
Woo... One of the 7 Yashichis! Awesome work Hajime. Now we just need the other 6... ... ... Are we there yet?

Afro facepalmed. Hard.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #2039 on: June 27, 2009, 05:28:26 AM
"I'm... the fool... am I?" Blood splattered out of Roa's back, hardening into the shape of swords, they impaled themselves into the silhouette.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2040 on: June 27, 2009, 05:32:51 AM
Meanwhile, Flame had gotten the information regarding the Yashichis, and headed to the Wily Star remains to search for the one there.

Posted on: June 26, 2009, 11:30:02 PM
The silhouette was traversed by various blood swords, which went through it like it was a cloud of smoke, and it returned to the ground. However, mosquiton took Roa's distraction as an opportunity, and put his force into the sword, slicing just the bare surface of Ro's chest, not enough to warrant any real damage, as Roa jumped back quickly. Mosquiton the ran at him and uppercut'd him in the stomach.

Archer

Reply #2041 on: June 27, 2009, 05:33:05 AM
"Now.." Gathering lightning, he released it from his hands and down the sword into Mosquiton.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2042 on: June 27, 2009, 05:40:57 AM
Mosquiton took the lightning full force, and grimaced as it went through him. But he quickly recovered, and flew up into the air, several feet above the ground, as if taunting Roa.
"Hmph... You are too boring- So tell me... About yourself before I kill you..."

Archer

Reply #2043 on: June 27, 2009, 05:43:19 AM
Looked up amusedly. "Me? Boring? Perhaps, but I'm only boring to you because you're too boring for me to put in the effort." He laughed. "But you, kill me? That is truly funny."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2044 on: June 27, 2009, 06:12:25 AM
"heh heh heh heh! Funny guy..."

Archer

Reply #2045 on: June 27, 2009, 06:14:59 AM
Roa smirked. "Well, I am a man of many talents."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2046 on: June 27, 2009, 06:23:13 AM
"Hmph... Talents huh. Im growing tired of this."
Mosquiton flew at Roa, and began to punch at him with all his super strength.

Archer

Reply #2047 on: June 27, 2009, 06:26:48 AM
Roa didn't even bother to move letting Mosquiton and his punch rip straight through him. His body regenerated and he turned to Mosquiton. "Is that all?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2048 on: June 27, 2009, 06:32:47 AM
"H-huhuhuhuh!" Mosquiton was amused. Mosquiton punched once more, adn this time, went through Roa's stomach. However, Roa, ever so clever, regenerated around his hand, trapping it.  He then grabbed it, swinging around and tossing Mosquiton through a wall.

"DONT MESS WITH ME!" Mosquiton cleared thw smoke away and began to charge at Roa...

"MO-CHAAAN!"

Both stopped and looked at the source. Inaho was standing at the doorway, staring at Mosquiton.

"Mo-Chan... You've wasted enough time haven't you? Stop fooling around and lets go."

Mosquiton and Roa said nothing and just stared at her.

Archer

Reply #2049 on: June 27, 2009, 06:39:33 AM
Roa merely raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms over his exposed chest.