The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439105

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2000 on: June 26, 2009, 08:02:15 PM
(Im not actually asking AS yknow, im stating it. notice the "()" brackets.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2001 on: June 26, 2009, 08:03:55 PM
( I know I'm just making it look like A-S isn't fazed from seeing this guy break through a wall...A-S has more important things to worry about now.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2002 on: June 26, 2009, 08:07:02 PM
(Im shooting a freakin shoopdawoop at you. do SOMETHING... >_>; )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2003 on: June 26, 2009, 08:07:34 PM
BH blocked the attack with his wind shield, then he kicked Alucard across the room.
Hey there doc...Thanks for earlier, sorry for helping killing you and stuff....If you need anything just ask  :)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2004 on: June 26, 2009, 08:12:20 PM
Mosquiton got back up and  dashed at Blackhook, hitting him a few feet back.
He walked over to him, and picked him up by the scruff of his neck, and looked at him.
"..."
"Not your blood..."
He threw him at Afro Shroom and Wily ll, (Up to you guys if you wanna dodge him or catch him or stuff...) and broke through the next wall and walked on, further into the WDS.

(I honestly didnt feel like fighting you guys. Im saving my creatrive writing in case Roa would agree to fight  Mosquiton)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2005 on: June 26, 2009, 08:13:28 PM
(Yeah, because I´m not fun enough to fight  ;O; )

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2006 on: June 26, 2009, 08:15:13 PM
(No, i didnt have any intention of fighting you guys from the start. I was expecting some kind of surprise, 'wuts with him?" and that was about it... Im honestly not sure what to do right now. So im just breaking through the WDS untill I find Roa, or he finds me. Inaho will have some part in it,... but later.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2007 on: June 26, 2009, 08:19:02 PM
A-S: *pushing StrangeMan aside* Watch -*hit by Black hook and is pushed forward into DWII's Room* - out...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2008 on: June 26, 2009, 08:27:52 PM
Would you please remove your hand from my belly, StrangeMan? It's very uncomfortable. DWII said, StrangeMan managing to keep his hand there while being pushed by Afro.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2009 on: June 26, 2009, 08:44:54 PM
A-S: *gets up* OK...now that that's over with how about we start building that tracker?

D: Um...you do realize the Doc can't make it on account he's a ghost?

A-S:.....*turns to face DWII*......can't you just poses me or the tools and help me make it like that Doc?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2010 on: June 26, 2009, 08:58:45 PM
Afro, I'm haunting you. Haunting does not equal possessing. DWII said, with a 8D face.

You are on your own... Are you done yet?

(OK, time for some spoilers. To all would-be Yashichi hunters, the 7 Yashichis are scattered around the RPM World has well as in the structures orbiting RPM. The number of white blades on the Yashichi will denode the number, so the normal Yashichi we all know of is the 4-Blade Yashichi. Here are the locations of the Yashichi's in that respective order, and do make a post to say which areas you want to tackle.
Here's a map for reference.
1. Ruined Wily Star
2. Inside Giant Enemy Crab in the RPM Desert
3. Folterkammer, just off the coast of Sparkvernia
4. Solmart
5. anImate
6. borockman's Ping Pong Pagoda
7. RPM Junkyard

So far, Afro has claimed Giant Enemy Crab, Folterkammer, and Solmart.
And I'm predicting Hajime taking his Junkyard. XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2011 on: June 26, 2009, 09:03:52 PM
( Now let the Hunt begin!  owob)

A-S: No, not yet...let's see *tinkers with the now magical half finished tracker in his hands*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2012 on: June 26, 2009, 09:05:19 PM

5. anImate
Someones gonna have to take on Anime Tenchou-Zilla. 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2013 on: June 26, 2009, 09:08:09 PM
(Plus otakus, loads of them. XD)

Are you done yet?

A-S: GOD DAMN IT NOT YET!

... ... Are you done yet?

A-S: GGAHHHHHHHH!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2014 on: June 26, 2009, 09:14:36 PM
Ummm...Mr. Wily, don´t you think that someone might abuse the power of that Sky thing for something else than reviving you? *tottaly not pointiing at A-S*

Inside Silan´s ship:
It was a good idea to send one of my Vogels back to the WDS after I noticed the explosions...Now  I might go on a little treassure hunt and I think you need some workout, right Ritter Stolz?
A knight-like figure was standing behind Silan.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2015 on: June 26, 2009, 09:20:17 PM
Turning to Blackhook...
Hmm... I never really thought about that. That's why it's of utmost importance you quickly find them before such people do.

Turning back to Afro...
... ... ... ... Are you done yet?

A-S: NO NOW SHUT UP!

(Oh and Blackhook, please post the locations you want to search in, for you or Silan, so that no one canl take that location from you in the RP, if you want to join.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2016 on: June 26, 2009, 09:21:13 PM
A-S: Hey...I'm only doing this to help DWII...I am responsible for everything that happened...*tinkers some more* so it's the least I can do.

D: well I'm going back into your pocket...wake me if you need me.

DWII: how 'bout now?

A-S: KEEP ASKING AND I'M CALLING THEM!

(who I gonna call?  8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2017 on: June 26, 2009, 10:13:20 PM
Hajime eventually finishes the radar and turns it on to test it out on the current pile of Yashichi he picked up in the past.  There was a rapid blip on the radar, indicating that one of them is one of the seven Yashichi that will summon the Sky Dragon.

He begins digging through the pile, holding one after another until he heard a flat line on a slightly bigger and darker colored Yashichi.  Satisfied that the radar works, he warps back to WDS to inform the others of the radar and his first find.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2018 on: June 26, 2009, 10:49:46 PM
StrangeMan got back up from the floor he was pushed from. "Excuse me doc, but what are this Yaschichis that you speak of...and who was that vampire in the purple dress?"

(PS-My character will look for the borockman Ping-Pong Pagoda Yashichi.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2019 on: June 26, 2009, 11:27:23 PM
"This might answer your question," Hajime said as he approached the group, holding a large, four-bladed Yashichi in one hand and the radar in another.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2020 on: June 26, 2009, 11:37:14 PM
(Hmm, If someone contacts Flame, I can search for the one aboard the Wily Star.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2021 on: June 26, 2009, 11:42:03 PM
StrangeMan looked at the item his former waiter was holding. "Ok...that still doesn't answer my question though. So what does it do?...and seriously what was with the purple dress wearing vampire from the hallway just a few minutes ago?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2022 on: June 27, 2009, 12:00:51 AM
(Hmm, If someone contacts Flame, I can search for the one aboard the Wily Star.)

(Wasn't Flame supposed to be looking for Boosted? o-O Oh well....)

"Have you watched Dragon Ball?" Hajime asked before pointing to the Yashichi, "Think of this as the substitute for it; only you look at the number of blades instead of stars."

He then checks his arsenal pack to see if the "It Happened" program he sent to FAUST had been activated upon arrival.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2023 on: June 27, 2009, 01:02:53 AM
* Flying high in the air , Grey and Soul see Hajime below and swwop down*
Soul: Hey Hajime , Whats up?
Grey: Have you seen a free model W anywhere?

With protoman..

*Protoman looks out of the computer , bored , as he looks over to Copyroid*
Copyroid:Im bored Protoman-sama! You promised me a PET with you!
Protoman: Hopefully they havent forgotten us...
*Protoman runs over and slashes a Eddie apart and a data made Yashichi comes out *"
Copyroid:*Runs over and picks it up * What is this.. *o*
*Protoman Takes it*
Protoman: Its most likely trash*he looks at it carefully*

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2024 on: June 27, 2009, 01:22:57 AM
"So basicaly your saying that thing, along with the other six, are objects of ultimate power for summoning a gigantic dragon that grants the wish of whomever posseses said items?" StrangeMan had a small gleem in his eyes. "I see..." He then lowered his head and was deep in his own thoughts.

Inside StrangeMan's mind...

His mind was a large abyss with floating masses of earth. In one of those masses, sat StrangeMan, around him were fairly large masks.

"So guys, it seems they're instruments of powerful magic in this world...who would have though?" He queried.

"Quite a fourtinate find, I must say." commented the Mask with the monocle and large polygonal moustache.
"So then...what shall we do?" StrangeMan asked the masks
"I think we should help them, I mean, they're just trying to revive the poor doctor." Said the mask with small, circular eye holes, heart shaped cheekes and a small yet warming smile.
"The doctor did help repair us after all"

"He was just lucky!" Shouted and angry looking mask with a horn stikcing out of it's left side. "I say we grab the orb thingies for ourselves and wish for our very own gym, StrangeMan needs it!" The mask suggested.

"But that's selfish! Think of the doctor and the sad people who miss him!" The mask shouted agaisnt the angry mask.
"HardKnucless, did you just call me fat?" StrangeMan asked the angry mask.
"No, I'm calling you weak. YOU CAN BARELY HOLD UP MY GAUNTLETS FOR MORE THAN 3 SECONDS!!!" The angry mask told him.
"I say we wish for our bodies back, that way I can finally go back to having my alone time with various people. Especially with those two I saw earlier." Said a jester-esque mask. "Oh the things I would do to them once I get my body back." The masked drooled over it's perverted thoughts.
Suddenly, StrangeMan's cape transformed into a giant fan and it proceeded to hit the mask. "Pervy Pervious is Perverted!" StrangeMan shouted at the mask.
"I say we do what Pervious sugested, I can hardly remember the last time I stole stuff with my body...ah, those were the days" Said a mask shaped like a coin with an eye hole on the right side.
StrangeMan then proceeded to hit the coin-like mask with the same fan. "Greedy VanPockets is Greedy!"
"Fine then. How about we just wish for the stuff! I don't even mind not having a body, I just want some stuff!...good stuff I mean, nothing crappy."

The mask then argued over what they should do once they find all the Yaschichis. When suddenly, a mask with a sad looking face, with tear like marking below his eye holes suggested: "Um....maybe we should...wish for the place where the remaining members of THOP are...maybe..." StrangeMan and the other masked looked at the sad mask. StrangeMan then told the mask: "We could...but...they might already be dead..." All the masks then lowered their faces in sadness. "...I'm sorry... Strangemna than gave a big grin "...however, that just means we could bring them back to life." All the mask then looked at StrangeMan. "But...come to think of it...are they really all dead..." StrangeMan began rub his chin. "If I remember correctly, the cyborg feline's description of the doctor who helped him, resembles our Dr.VonBoltseekan a lot...perhaps we should wish for the location of the doctor." All the masks looked intently at him. "Think about it, if the doctor did survive, we might be able to get some information of the whereabouts of the other THOP members, and with that...we can revive the great organazation of THOP!"
"But what about the doctor?" "I thinke a better question would be, WHY NOT JUST WISH FOR THE REVIVAL OF THE ORGANAZATION!?!" "Because my tempered friend, wishes always carry a price, that is to say, they have a tendency to back-fire on the wisher. We must be very careful when handling this things."

"Exactly...but then again...do we really need a wish to help us find the doctor?" StrangeMan asked the masks. After a few moments of silence, the masks shook their heads "Nope, I guess not...we could probably persued the cyborg feline to tell us the location of the doctor...So then...should we help the afroed man and revive the doctor...or is there something we really do need to wish for?..."

to be continued...