The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439796

Archer

Reply #1975 on: June 26, 2009, 04:47:05 PM
Roa sighed. "You're going to make this difficult aren't you? I could take over this place without your cooperation, you know." He shrugged. "You can have your precious building back when I'm done. I was even thinking I'd fix it up for you." He stopped when he was about to say something and turned to Afro. "Would you shut up?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1976 on: June 26, 2009, 04:50:37 PM
A-S: *holding his head* OOOOOOOOO - ok, I'm done now.

D: Wait...*floats out of A-S's pocket* ...I think I left it here some where... *floats away*

A-S: Hey Dan, where ya going? *walks after him*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1977 on: June 26, 2009, 05:01:57 PM
Fine, fine... It's not like I can do anything about it...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1978 on: June 26, 2009, 05:04:06 PM
"Good, good." He looked back at Afro. "Anyway, I have a job for you. These objects that summon the Dragon Sky. I want you to obtain one of them and bring it back here.. take Ricardo with you. I assure you failing would be... most unpleasant."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1979 on: June 26, 2009, 05:05:02 PM
A-S: *looking back* Got it master! Come Ricardo!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1980 on: June 26, 2009, 05:07:20 PM
He looked back at Wily's ghost. "Perhaps it's time I set things in motion. I put a protective spell on all the machines I need, so they will have survived the damage..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1981 on: June 26, 2009, 05:23:27 PM
Things? What things are you saying!? And what are you doing!?

Archer

Reply #1982 on: June 26, 2009, 05:29:11 PM
He threw out his arms dramatically. "In the beginning my goal was to see eternity... Eternity only exists if their is an observer..." He lowered his arms and shrugged. "But eternity is boring. So I've decided I'm going to make things more interesting.. with myself at the core of the crisis I will create."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1983 on: June 26, 2009, 05:33:34 PM
As Dan floated further into the ruins of the WDS, he found what he was looking for. A small leather back back with the letters "DDL" sewn on to it...

D: It's still here...so maybe we can make this work after all...

A-S: *Catching up with Dan* So...What's the matter?

D: Nothing...here, take my old back pack, we'll need it and the files inside but first we need to go back to the Doctor.

They made their way past some broken machinery and deactivated security bots and met up again with DWII's ghost...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1984 on: June 26, 2009, 05:39:58 PM
And you will end up like me... Darn... I never knew my Model W had that consciousness in him... And look what happened? I'm dead.

Archer

Reply #1985 on: June 26, 2009, 05:42:15 PM
"Heh. You underestimate me, Wily. I've made peprorations for everything. Even if I die here.. it won't be the end. I am the reincarnator after all."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1986 on: June 26, 2009, 06:39:18 PM
Suddenly, there was an explosion heard from one of the rooms.
the smoke cleared, and out of the hole in the wall came Mosquiton. His cloak still in its bat wing form, his eyes still blood red. He had his teeth clenched in a snarl that almost looked like a grin. He had his sword in his hand.

"Ghhhhhh"

He breathed with a strange kind of deep hiss/growl from his throat.

He looked around, and walked on.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1987 on: June 26, 2009, 06:54:36 PM
Hang on... My WDS Destruction sense is tingling. Afro will not be pleased to hear this...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1988 on: June 26, 2009, 07:05:31 PM
(FFFFFFFFFFFFF!)

A-S: Hey doc...you have anything like tracker or something I can use for finding these..."Yashichis"

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1989 on: June 26, 2009, 07:14:58 PM
Why yes, there are some schematics back in my room to make the trackers. However, since my labs are totalled, yeah...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1990 on: June 26, 2009, 07:18:05 PM
A-S: *sighs* Thanks Doc...*leaves to DWII's room*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1991 on: June 26, 2009, 07:22:11 PM
Remember? I'm haunting you. I go where you go. bVd

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1992 on: June 26, 2009, 07:29:55 PM
A-S: *runs in a futile effort to DWII's room* NNNOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOoooo....

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1993 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:30 PM
BH was standing in a save distance, listening to everything what Roa, A-S and DWII Ghost were talking about.
...I knew that guy will cause some problems...It seems that I have to return to my family bussiness...And there is still her...

Meanwhile:
Ritter Sonna was still inside one of the secret tunels of the junkyard.
IS ANYTHING OR ANYONE HERE! MOI IS BOOOOOOREEEEEEEED

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1994 on: June 26, 2009, 07:43:16 PM
StrangeMan made his way through the seemingly deserted WDS building, past the shut down bodies of the security robots, the giant mess of tar, and a couple of other things. He was soon right in front of what appeared to be the doctors room. From the room came out the afroed man and a transparent floating WilyII.

"Hey Doc...why are you floating...and see-through..." StrangeMan pokes the doctors stomach. "And another thing...what happened to your building, and everyone from the infarmary?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1995 on: June 26, 2009, 07:48:27 PM
A-S: *stopping in his tracks* Oh yeah you...StrangeMan was it? It's a long story but I can tell it to you if you like.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1996 on: June 26, 2009, 07:53:02 PM
Another explosion. Mosquiton entered the hallway from breaking the wall, and encountered Afro Shroom, Black Hook and the Ghost of DW ll. He stared at them, awaiting their reaction

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1997 on: June 26, 2009, 07:55:19 PM
Damn It, he´s still on a rampage  -AC
Seconds later Blackhook was sitting on Alucards beaten up body.
( Sorry, but we had already an epic battle...we need to take a rest :P)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1998 on: June 26, 2009, 07:57:06 PM
(Its relatively easy to beat him, just stake him. but I wanna go nuts and maybe fight Roa first. Ive been dying to have Mosquiton go berserk for a while now. Its just a little mini thing.) Mosquiton had been taken by surprise, but he got back up and fired his red and black supersonic energy wave at the bunch

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1999 on: June 26, 2009, 07:59:52 PM
(Its relatively easy to beat him, just stake him. but I wanna go nuts and maybe fight Roa first. Ive been dying to have Mosquiton go berserk for a while now.) Mosquiton had been taken by surprise, but he got back up and fired his red and black supersonic energy wave at the bunch

A-S:.....If your here for Roa, you just missed him.

-----
That one Nun...