• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1925 on: June 25, 2009, 05:30:44 PM
D: Wait...all girls + magic...

A-S: This is a mahou shoujo school then!  >0<

Roa:... B(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1926 on: June 25, 2009, 05:33:05 PM
Roa glared. "You seem to have forgot your place.. apprentice. Has beating and killing Wily made you arrogant?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1927 on: June 25, 2009, 05:35:36 PM
A-S: Um...it's made me learn the value of your power and teachings.  O^O

D: Real smooth...  ::)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1928 on: June 25, 2009, 05:42:41 PM
....It seems that almost everyone is gone............I´m bored.....

( Can I start a Rescue the RS-RM arc.?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1929 on: June 25, 2009, 05:56:13 PM
(Might as well I guess... I'll just stay dead. -_-)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1930 on: June 25, 2009, 05:57:39 PM
(Sorry...I can´t revive people....)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1931 on: June 25, 2009, 06:19:05 PM
The smoke cleared and Mosquiton was still standing there However... he did not return to normal...
he turned to the WDS and walked towards it slowly...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1932 on: June 25, 2009, 07:00:11 PM
The WDS was quiet, well, what's left of the WDS anyways. No rustling of inventions, no screaming, nothing. But at least Boosted was finally defeated, though at a large cost. Over at DWII's room, a window was opened, the wind blowing into the room, gently rustling the curtains. And there it was, DWII's personal computer, sitting there. With static on-screen.

Anyone...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1933 on: June 25, 2009, 10:44:54 PM
Having seen the uneventful explosion before warping away from the rest of the beam, Hajime returns to WilyII's room in search of a human-size plushie of WilyII, figuring he'd take a page from Chrono Trigger and swap the original with it to make it seem like Boosted had just engulfed the real McCoy.

But as he was searching, he noticed the static of WilyII's personal computer, which boggled him at first.  The last time he saw it, it was still in peek condition.  Protoman.EXE must have destroyed so much of the firewall that the system crashed all together.

Then it hit him; computers don't produce static like your avarage Television set.  And as he moved closer for a look, he heard an echoing voice amidst the sound of static buzzing in his ear.

Anyone....

Frowning, he plugs his wires back into the computer and activates his Hacking Tank; searching around for Protoman.EXE to see if he's sensed any strange anomaly while he was out spending an entire arc in Boosted's body.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1934 on: June 26, 2009, 01:15:29 AM
* Protoman.EXE sees Hajime , and looks at him , with his armor tattered and his sword cut short *
Protoman:That...Was...one...Hel.. of... a- *immediatly he falls over , with Copyroid.exe next to him
Copyroid: Protoman? Protoman??? PROOOTTTOOOMMAAANNN!!!!  :'(
Copyroid: Please sir , whoever you are.. Fix him!!! He has been fighting viruses all day in here...  ;O; and im worried

back with SA...
* Soulanimal was following A-S and Roa silently in model Px , and Grey mysteryously is next to her has model P , both of us becoming shadows when you turn around *
Model P:Solulanimal... Wily was Defeated by that small guy... maybe he still has his model W on him... Lets go..
Soul: Right... Grey C'mon , we cant spy all the time , lets go
Grey:Sure...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1935 on: June 26, 2009, 01:36:07 AM
Hajime looks around before finding the PET still plugged into the computer's main hardrive.  He picks it up and slips a Recovery100 chip (Which he had found and repaired in the Junkyard some unspecified time ago)

"Sorry for not responding sooner.  I spent most of the day inside Boosted's body...which is now completely obliterated...." Hajime then sticks the visors back over his head so he can get a look at Protoman from his hacking tank, "Say, you didn't happen to see the cause of the static on Doc's computer monitor earlier; and the strange voice that's been calling out shortly after that explosion?"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1936 on: June 26, 2009, 03:25:56 AM
*Protoman seems to get up , as Copyroid tries to help him stand perfectly *
Protoman:You know i have approxametly 900 health... *he smiles*
CopyRoid: Then..WHERES THAT FAILED DARK ROLL??? i need to copy her to heeaaallll you... Maybe this will help..
*He points to a small array of darkchips on DWII's desk * Theres a DarkRecovery +1000 chip in there...

Protoman: Im sorry Copy... I cant use darkchips without becomign a darkloid , its happened once , and its never happening again
CopyRoid:Im sowwy...  :'(
Protoman:Dont Sweat it , and as for you , Hajime , pretty much there were viruses... a whole bunch of them , like enough that there must be a generator somewhere... besides the point. After that i was out and cold. Yet , every time that voice came , it seems the viruses would freeze in place
CopyRoid: The static..? OH I KNOW I KNOW!!!! i saw quite a few malfuntioning and broken Data banks when we were looking at the Model W data! it was almost destroyed and viruses as protoman-sama explained!  8)
Protoman:Sama...? Whatever  :|

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1937 on: June 26, 2009, 04:43:00 AM
Hajime sighs a bit, "Well...If Doc's mind has been scattered into his computer in almost the same way as Megaman's when he got deleted by Pharoahman, we should start searching for it and download it somewhere safe until we can figure out how to get his physical body back."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1938 on: June 26, 2009, 06:06:04 AM
(It's amazing what a guy can miss when he loses his internet connection for at least 5 days. Well considering all that happened during my absences, let's just say my character was knocked unconscious when Boosted fired his first Giga Blast.)
StrangeMan has finaly awakened from his deep slumber, only to find that he was now outside the WDS.

He turned to face the ruined 4/5 story building that was once the the WDS.

"...What the hell just happened?" 

Archer

Reply #1939 on: June 26, 2009, 07:45:39 AM
* Soulanimal was following A-S and Roa silently in model Px
Grey:Sure...
( B( No.)

"In any case, I'm only using this place as a temporary headquarters now that I've found a place which would suit my needs much better." Roa looked out the office window. "I'll be making my move soon."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1940 on: June 26, 2009, 07:50:31 AM
A-S: Can I ask you something?

Roa:...perhaps.

A-S: Are you even needed here?

Roa:.... B(

A-S: Um, I meant...what will happen to the school after you leave?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1941 on: June 26, 2009, 07:58:18 AM
"I am... not needed here." He finally admitted. "And the school would be run by its usual staff." ...Seeing as I'm never actually here anyway. Still, one needs to obtain an income from somewhere.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1942 on: June 26, 2009, 08:03:47 AM
A-S: Ah, I see...So what's your next move?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1943 on: June 26, 2009, 08:05:44 AM
"My next move is to take over that WDS. I can move efficiently from there."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1944 on: June 26, 2009, 08:16:19 AM
A-S: Ah yes an excellent...plan...wait what? *turns to Roa with confusion and a bit of fear in him*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1945 on: June 26, 2009, 09:14:03 AM
(Alright, time to find the Dragonballs! Or at least some Megaman version... >.>)

Anyone... If anyone can hear me... Please open the folder "It happened..."

The computer screen flickered a bit, and a image of DWII was almost seen before flickering into static again.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1946 on: June 26, 2009, 09:22:11 AM
"It happened...?" Hajime mutters as he drove the tank down in search of the folder.  After winding through the geometric maze (Think that mouse maze screensaver that used to be on the old Windows system), he comes across a folder with said name on it.  He bumps into it twice to open it up.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1947 on: June 26, 2009, 09:55:45 AM
A video screen automatically popped out from the folder, and began to play what looked like a pre-recorded video, with DWII sitting on-screen. Hajime listened intently to what the video might say.

"Hello to anyone that might be seeing this video. If you are seeing this video, that means something has happened to me. Something dire. If this has something to do with RPM City, press 1. If this has something to do with my death, press 2. For other situations, press 3."

Hajime did a double take to what he just saw. He then went and pressed 2 on the keyboard.

"So it seems I'm dead now... I can't be helped from the circumstances I guess. Either way, if you do want to revive me, there is one way. You have to collect the 7 Yashichis scattered around the RPM World and beyond and make a wish when you summon up the legendary Dragon Sky. If needed, the schematics of a Yashichi detector will be provided. Good luck."

With that the screen flickered off. The printer right beside the monitor then began to print of the schematics of the said detector.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1948 on: June 26, 2009, 10:22:41 AM
Hajime sees the schematics pop out of the printer before taking it and studying the instructions.  He forwards the "It Happened" program to all witnesses to Boosted's destruction (sans Roa as he didn't trust his reaction to WilyII's death following Boosted's destruction) before taking the instructions and warping back to the RPM Junkyard to dig up the necessary parts and begin work on constructing the detector

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1949 on: June 26, 2009, 02:06:32 PM
Mosquiton reached the WDS. He looked around, and entered...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.