The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439338

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1825 on: June 25, 2009, 09:21:03 AM
GAHHHH!!! When Boosted recovered, he glared over at Roa.

Why you... You will be assimilated!!! With that, Boosted dashed towards Roa, releasing his Fins to counter Mosqution as well.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1826 on: June 25, 2009, 09:22:41 AM
Not even bothering to move, his claw like hand crackled with lightning and he shoved it into the approaching Boosted's chest.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1827 on: June 25, 2009, 09:23:04 AM
Mosquiton was unable to dodge them however, and was hit full force, sending him flying back, falling on the ground rather hard.
He got back up... And braced himself. He saw Roa striking, and He jumped, slashing upwards boosteds back.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1828 on: June 25, 2009, 09:29:36 AM
Not even bothering to move, his claw like hand crackled with lightning and he shoved it into the approaching Boosted's chest.
As the claw made contact, Boosted screamed in agony. However, as soon as he did, he let out a huge smirk.
Fooled you. And Roa's hand sank in deeper into Boosted's chest. Time to join Hajime!

Mosquiton was unable to dodge them however, and was hit full force, sending him flying back, falling on the ground rather hard.
He got back up... And braced himself. He saw Roa striking, and He jumped, slashing upwards boosteds back.
As Boosted was absorbing Roa, Mosquiton landed a hit on Boosted's back. However, the sword seemed to be stuck. Not only that, but it seems to be sinking into Boosted's back.

Welcome Mosquiton. You are next. Boosted redirected the lightning towards Mosquiton's sword, shocking him in the process.

Archer

Reply #1829 on: June 25, 2009, 09:32:17 AM
Dammit! Using his other arm, he swiped the claws through the arm in Boosted's chest and quickly jumped backwards, the arm that had been cut of already regenerating. He cast another spell, a clash of lightning falling from the sky onto Boosted.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1830 on: June 25, 2009, 09:36:45 AM
"GAAAHH!"

Mosquiton fell backwards, the sword turning back into his sash and hanging out of boosted's back. falling out due to its uselessness. Mosquiton got back up.

Boosted looked upset at loosing Roa and not getting Mosquiton.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1831 on: June 25, 2009, 09:39:35 AM
As Hajime continued to hack into the security settings of the sealed door, he felt something drop on top of his head, feeling fingers laying on his head and the scent of blood lingering in his nose.  His entire body trembles as he struggles to focus on his current task of getting into the control room.

"ImnotlookingImnotlookingImnotlookingImnotlookingImnotlookingImnotlookingImnotlooking.... X(" he mutters in a vain attempt to keep himself from losing focus and freaking out again.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1832 on: June 25, 2009, 09:42:28 AM
Grrr... At least I have his arm... Now I too have regenerative powers!!! Boosted fully absorbed the amputeed arm, and at that moment, Roa's lightning attack made contact. As the smoke cleared, Boosted was hovering there, unharmed.

Yes... This power will be of good use to me... Time for... Unlimited Fin Works.

A strange aura surrounded Boosted, as numerous Fins begun to fill the area, and all at once, they begun to fire.

Archer

Reply #1833 on: June 25, 2009, 09:44:41 AM
Using his claws, he physically deflected all the fins that came his way.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1834 on: June 25, 2009, 09:46:32 AM
Unable to ignore the sensation and smell of the arm on his head, Hajime sends one of his remaining wires out and yanks it off, then slithers back in as his rocket boosters came out and fired a burst of fire at the arm to incinerate it to ashes.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1835 on: June 25, 2009, 09:47:42 AM
Yuki and Hoonou meanwhile were  destroying fins with their elements, while Mosquiton was also trying his best to avoid being hit by them. Inaho seemed to have wandered away though... Suddenly, from a few feet away, came machine gun rounds. Inaho was standing with a smirk on her face, with a machine gun she had found somewhere. Fearless as ever, she was shooting at Boosted.

"Inaho-chan! No! DONT!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1836 on: June 25, 2009, 09:53:59 AM
Unable to ignore the sensation and smell of the arm on his head, Hajime sends one of his remaining wires out and yanks it off, then slithers back in as his rocket boosters came out and fired a burst of fire at the arm to incinerate it to ashes.
I'm sorry to inform you that Roa is fire-resistant. Out from the shadowy maze, appeared Boosted.
And I can't let you do what you are about to do either. With that, he disappeared, and reappeared behind Hajime, sapping his energy.

"Inaho-chan! No! DONT!"
HAHAHA!!! You think THAT will stop me!? Boosted disappeared, and reappeared behind Inaho.
But you are gutsy... You will do fine as well... With that, Boosted hugged Inaho, and she begun to be absorbed into Boosted's body.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1837 on: June 25, 2009, 09:59:14 AM
"No Inaho-chan!"
Mosquiton summoned the last of his strength and jumped right at them both, tackeling Boosted off guard, and making him lose his balance enough to drop Inaho. He picked her up and ran, however...

Boosted: "Oh no you dont!"

and the fins that were still coming out from nowhere all directed at Mosquiton... he turned around, but it was too late. The Fins all rammed full force into Mosquiton, sending him and Inaho flying. He coughed up blood as he hit the ground.
(Its coming!... almost there...)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1838 on: June 25, 2009, 10:03:01 AM
Hajime shuts one eye as he felt his energy being sapped again before whipping around and throwing his fist towards Boosted's chest.

押忍!

A sense of fierceness flares within Boosted's body, attempting to scare him long enough to evade his absorbing power.

Archer

Reply #1839 on: June 25, 2009, 10:08:02 AM
Inaho and Mosqution's distraction having given him enough time to complete the Numerology spell he had been casting, the mathematical based spell smashing pure force into Boosted.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1840 on: June 25, 2009, 10:16:19 AM
(For Flame's...)
GAH!!! All this interruptions!!! That girl will be assimilated!!! Boosted re-appeared behind Inaho and pushed her into his body, leaving just her arm out. He then turned to Mosquiton.
As for you, you will join her shortly. With that, all the Fins combined into one giant Fin and rammed right into Mosquiton.

(As for Hajime's...)
Oof! Boosted unexpectedly flew to the other side of the room.
Wasn't expecting that...

(And now Roa's...)
With Inaho's arm still hanging out, Boosted was smashed into the ground by Roa's attack.
You really thought that can harm me? And he sent more of his Fins after Roa.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1841 on: June 25, 2009, 10:18:50 AM
Inaho knelt down beside Mosqiton

"Mo-chan! No!"

It was a rare moment in which she truly did not appear selfish for once. After all, even through all her abuse, she did care for him

"I-naho-chan.."

Mosquiton placed his hand on her shoulder and lifted himself up to her level. He was defeated. He couldn't go on any longer. He could not just let it end like that though. He was bound to Inaho, and he had already pledged his power to her family long ago.

He looked at Inaho with sad sorry eyes. He could barely even keep his eyes open.

He leaned over, and Bit her on the neck and began drinking her blood, catching her by surprise.

"Mo-chan..."

Posted on: June 25, 2009, 04:18:07 AM
EDIT:

(Gah, you beat me to the post! :o I need Inaho to go berserk! Mosquiton needs to drink her blood in order for it to happen! >^<)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1842 on: June 25, 2009, 10:20:43 AM
(Oh, well then, you CAN still pull her out. :D)

Archer

Reply #1843 on: June 25, 2009, 10:21:15 AM
"You... I'm really beginning to get annoyed." He walked forward, not even bothering to block the fins. The fins hit him all over, causing him to bleed from everywhere - the blood crystallizing and pelting toward Boosted while Roa walked closer, the blood bullets coming in a seemingly never ending stream.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1844 on: June 25, 2009, 10:22:58 AM
ummm- Ok then. lets see...

"NOOO!"

Mosquiton runs and yanks Inaho out, and runs, and THEEEN gets hit with the fins.
Insert my happenings from above.^ :D
(sorry. im lazy like that. :D :D )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1845 on: June 25, 2009, 10:24:23 AM
With Boosted caught off guard by the fierce shout, Hajime finds the opportunity to unplug and retract his wires.  Now aware that Boosted will be watching his every move, he had to think of a much quicker way to bog him down long enough for WilyII to regain control.

He then realized that if he was trapped inside the biometal, so was the Doc himself.  He quickly shuts his eyes and consentrates hard on finding what little consciousness the Doc still had, warping straight to where he is in the hopes of at least breaking him free.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1846 on: June 25, 2009, 10:30:34 AM
(O... K... >0<)

Mosquiton runs and yanks Inaho out, and runs, and THEEEN gets hit with the fins.
NOT AGAIN!!! Before Boosted can respond...

The fins hit him all over, causing him to bleed from everywhere - the blood crystallizing and pelting toward Boosted while Roa walked closer, the blood bullets coming in a seemingly never ending stream.
The blood bullets keeps getting absorbed by Boosted, like water to a sponge.
I can do this forever you know. And proceeded to send more Fins at Roa, plus a helping of skull-shaped buster shots.

He then realized that if he was trapped inside the biometal, so was the Doc himself.  He quickly shuts his eyes and consentrates hard on finding what little consciousness the Doc still had, warping straight to where he is in the hopes of at least breaking him free.
As Boosted watched Hajime warping away, Boosted smirked.
You'll never find him.

Archer

Reply #1847 on: June 25, 2009, 10:32:48 AM
I can do this forever you know. And proceeded to send more Fins at Roa, plus a helping of skull-shaped buster shots.
Roa smirked, as he kept moving forward, the parts of his body being destroyed being regenerated. "I can do this forever as well."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1848 on: June 25, 2009, 10:41:57 AM
Mosquiton continues to suck Inaho's blood. He then stands up and stands there for a few seconds... his face obscured by an ominous shadow... Inaho falls over unconscious.
mosquiton then lifts his head and slowly opens his eyes halfway, then snaps the wide open, revealing the whites of his eyes to be blood red.
His cloak billows behind him and assumes the form of a pair of giant bat wings.
for ref. he looks like this now, basically.

He smiles widely, chuckles and begins to walk towards Boosted, however, this is clearly not the Mosquiton from before...
(Ive been wantiing to do that so bad.  >0< )

Archer

Reply #1849 on: June 25, 2009, 10:47:13 AM
Roa stopped his approach to watch the newly transformed Mosquiton. So this is his true power?