The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439390

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1800 on: June 25, 2009, 12:10:11 AM
After searching through more files containing programs for the original Model W(ily), Hajime evenually comes across a defrag program meant soley for W.

Taking the chance Hajime copies the program into his arsenal pack and unplugs from WilyII's computer.

"I'm going to find Doc.  Keep searching his computer and inform me of anything else that might get control of his Biometal." he said as he heads out of the room.
Grey , you should follow him , im trusting you with model Ax without accidently rocking off , and i'll stay here with Protoman
Grey: Got it *He follows Hajime and stays in model Ax ( AX just looks like model A but everything that was white was turned blue)*
Protoman: I found the firewall sytem. Proceeding to shut it down.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1801 on: June 25, 2009, 07:19:56 AM
What is this puny trick? Freezing my buster? You underestimate me... Boosted proceeded to destroy the ice with ease.
Hmm, you vampire... You are not a threat. To me. You should just stay put, or I might hurt you... A LOT. He then commanded all his Fins to aim at Mosquiton.
Oops, I lied. And all of them fired away.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1802 on: June 25, 2009, 07:23:54 AM
Hajime suddenly warps in behind the Boosted Model W and fires his wires towards him, each containing different plugs from USB to jack plugs.  They stab into various areas of the upper body as he attempts to download the defrag into Model W's conscious subroutines.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1803 on: June 25, 2009, 07:30:23 AM
GAH! You again! GET OFF ME! Boosted is trying desparately to get Hajime off his back. Flying this way, and that, flying right into the WDS, and back out, and even ramming Hajime into ground.

Inside Boosted, the defrag is making its way towards the virus core. It managed to get some protocols back online but not enough, as the core is too powerful for the defrag to complete its work.

With the defrag unsuccessful on the most part, Boosted grabbed onto Hajime again.

This time, you are not going anywhere. A murderous aura begun to surround Boosted, and Hajime is finding himself literally sinking into Boosted's body.

(White-Jet, would you mind me assimilating Hajime? :D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1804 on: June 25, 2009, 07:32:28 AM
"Hoonou! Yuki!"
Mosquiton commands authoritatively, and grabs the girl and jumps away.

"Yes, Master!"

"they then both fire their Ice and fire beams respectively, freezing and incinerating the fins, then  following Mosquiton.

"Inaho, you stay here!"

He puts Inaho down and goes back to where the fight was. He noticed Boosted struggling against Haijime, and turns his sword into a whip, lashing it out at Boosted, wrapping it up waist and arms, trying to immobilize it.

He notices Boosted giving Haijime a hard time, so Yuki fires an ice beam, freezing his entire body except for the ports in a very very thick block of ice.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1805 on: June 25, 2009, 07:36:06 AM
Noticing the defrag only achieving half the job he expected, Hajime retracts his wires, slamming him against Boosted's back as he digs his cybernetic fingers into his chest and tries again to suck his energy into his Force Metal Generator.  If nothing else, he could at least act as a distraction until Protoman.EXE finds something more powerful to tame the Biometal's demented DNA soul.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1806 on: June 25, 2009, 07:38:42 AM
The murderous aura helped Boosted to break out of the ice. With an evil glance, Boosted faced Mosquiton.

Vampire... You are next... And Boosted begun pulling Mosquiton towards him, with the intent of assimilation.

As for you, Hajime... That won't work any more. And Hajime sinks faster into Boosted's body.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1807 on: June 25, 2009, 07:54:04 AM
(White-Jet, would you mind me assimilating Hajime? :D)

(Do I have a choice...? (Seeing as I just missed that part of the post -u-'))

Hajime grits his teeth in frustration as he struggles to pull himself out of Boosted's back.  He contemplates warping out of the way, but considering how far he's fused into Boosted, he would only end up pulling him somewhere else.

Frowning as he had little option on the matter, he decides to rocket Boosted away from Alucard to keep him from falling into the same trap.

Booster rockest popped out of the white area of his arsenal pack as he pulls back and activates them, yanking Boosted as far away from his targets as he was able to.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1808 on: June 25, 2009, 08:09:06 AM
(Ehehehe... -u-')

With the sudden yank, Boosted loses his pull on Mosquiton, as he's rocketed off away from the WDS.

Curse you, but nevermind... After I done with you, they will be next.

With a one big pull, all but Hajime's head is left outside of Boosted's back.

I like to see you squirm one last time... bVd

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1809 on: June 25, 2009, 08:20:31 AM
Hajime just stares at Boosted, having stopped struggling when most of his body disappeared inside the armor.  At this point, anything he did would just amuse the Biometal, appearing to be obsessed with seeing his victims struggle before dealing them the final blow (typical villiany entertainment).

Rather than do as told, he shoved the last of his head into Boosted's back, waiting to see where he might land if he remained consciousness after this brash decision to deject his request.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1810 on: June 25, 2009, 08:27:35 AM
"Dammnit..."
Mosquiton grits his teeth.
(Hmmm... Im unsure what to do next... Id like to introduce berserk Mosquiton wailing on boosted, but im not sure... I dont want to do that too soon. maybe near the end...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1811 on: June 25, 2009, 08:33:57 AM
(@White-Jet: Well, I guess it would be like limbo... Or like your avatar. >0<)

Darn... He was no fun... But at least I have a bit of his power now... Boosted took a look at his hands with a red and blue aura around them.
Now... To finish what I have started... And he flew back towards the WDS.

(@Mosquiton: Hmm, I'm not sure how that will go either, try it nonetheless.)

Archer

Reply #1812 on: June 25, 2009, 08:36:37 AM
Roa appeared in front of Boosted's path. "So you got a little stronger, huh?" Uncrossing his arms, he shrugged. "I suppose it makes things a little more interesting."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1813 on: June 25, 2009, 08:41:58 AM
Luckily, Hajime managed to send a recorded warning to Grey, Soul, and Afro not to make physical contact with Boosted.  Though surrounded by darkness, he isn't detered by the presumption that he was going to be stuck like this until Boosted is tamed.  If this was anything like being absorbed into Majin Buu in DBZ, Boosted had just invited him to get further towards his core to try again with the defrag program.

Unfortunately, just like the inside of Buu's body, he would have to find the core or at least find WilyII's consciousness; and the place is like a maze for someone who's never been inside an actual biometal before.  But seeing as he has nothing better to do until Boosted spits him out, he may as well wing it and start exploring.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1814 on: June 25, 2009, 08:46:17 AM
Roa appeared in front of Boosted's path. "So you got a little stronger, huh?" Uncrossing his arms, he shrugged. "I suppose it makes things a little more interesting."
You again! You may have defeated me last time, however, I'll not like last time anymore. Get out of my way, or suffer the consquences...

(And have fun, Hajime. XD)

Archer

Reply #1815 on: June 25, 2009, 08:50:01 AM
"Consquences?" Battle ready, he arrogantly tilted his head back slightly. "You can't do anything to me that will make me suffer."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1816 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:14 AM

(@Mosquiton: Hmm, I'm not sure how that will go either, try it nonetheless.)

(Alright, Ill give it a shot. Buuut, Since Im RPing the Mosquiton '99 version of Mosquiton, Ill need to get beat up and be in a desperate situation before He actually sucks Inaho's blood and goes nuts... It wouldnt be fun otherwise, and just be corny too...)

Inaho: "Ne... Mo-Chan, How much do you think that thing is worth? Imagine if I could get my hands on that technology! Id be ritch...!"

Hoonou: "Seriously Master, I dont see why you let yourself be used by her... You should just kill her, honestly."

"Don't say that Hoonou! Thats not nice."

"Inaho, you stay here, Im going to help them."

And Mosquiton joins Roa, intent on helping him.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1817 on: June 25, 2009, 08:56:47 AM
AHHHHHHHHHH! Boosted charged directly at Roa, and punched him in the gut with his buster, which then released a charged shot from close range.

Archer

Reply #1818 on: June 25, 2009, 09:03:04 AM
"Kch!" As he was sent shooting back, blood went flying out of the place of impact and  crystallizing itself into sword-like shapes and impaled themselves into boosted.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1819 on: June 25, 2009, 09:05:31 AM
Mosquiton morphed his sash into a sword, and began to attack Boosted, clashing with it various times.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1820 on: June 25, 2009, 09:10:43 AM
As the projectiles impaled Boosted, he let out a large laugh, as he begun to absorb those projectiles into his body. Before he could retaliate, Mosquiton came in and intercepted. Boosted whipped out his laser sword and begun clashing with him.

Not bad, taking me by surprise there... However, you are still not a threat to me.

With that, while blocking Mosquiton's attack with his sword, he used his free hand to grasp the vampire's chest, and begun draining his energy.

Archer

Reply #1821 on: June 25, 2009, 09:13:10 AM
Lightning collided with Boosted's body, from the spell casted by Roa as he quickly made his way back over.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1822 on: June 25, 2009, 09:14:35 AM
"Gah!" Mosquiton cried out in surprise, and broke free, jumping back right before the lightning hit.

He braced himself and struck again.

Archer

Reply #1823 on: June 25, 2009, 09:19:40 AM
From nearby, Ricardo recorded everything...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1824 on: June 25, 2009, 09:20:18 AM
As Hajime was making his way through the winding maze of Boosted's armor, he saw blood-crystalized swords drop in around him; the sight of the blood caused him to scream in fright as he scrambles further down the tunnel before smacking into a plexiglas window.

After taking a moment to rub the bruise from his nose, Hajime looks inside to see some kind of control room that appears to have been damaged; obviously one of the reasons Boosted has gone completely insane.  And, of course, the door leading into the control room has been sealed off by Boosted itself to avoid any pesky intruders trying to get inside.

Not one to pass up the opportunity to get some control on the Biometal, Hajime walks over to the sealed door and uses the hacking program in his arsenal pack to immobilize the security protocols and open the door into the control room.