The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439819

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1750 on: June 24, 2009, 09:00:50 AM
After much searching, Hajime finds a "readme" document on the research and making of Biometals and the upgrading there of.  He read through it before coming across a warning somewhere down the page.

WARNING: When upgrading Biometals, be sure to seal them in diagnostic chamber for an estmate amount of time so DNA soul subroutines can be scanned and cleaned of flaws before use; even Model X can go nuts if not scanned before activation.

"You can't be serious.... -u-'" Hajime mutters.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #1751 on: June 24, 2009, 09:03:08 AM
"Hm." Where'd that Mosqution guy go anyway...? I told him it'd be pointless to go anywhere, seeing as the only one who can actually do anything is the one standing in front of me. Well, I suppose I could go find that Boosted myself, but how can I enjoy the show if I'm one of the main actors?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1752 on: June 24, 2009, 09:13:50 AM
Suddenly Mosquiton ran past the room with Afro shroom and Roa in it. He was running as fast as he could, and grabbed onto him was a girl, around 17 or 18, with short red hair, a purple miniskirt and a yellow jacket she was hitting him on the head repeatedly, calling him an idiot while he was apologizing in vain. after a few minutes, two kids followed. One with reddish orange hair, dark skin and a hoodie of the same colors, with shorts and a baseball cap, and the other a girl, with a yellow summer dress  and ice blue summer short sleeve jacket on, with greenish blue hair in two pig tail like do ups. They actually looked bored. or embarrassed. either or.

No doubt, there was absolute silence in the room of a few minutes.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #1753 on: June 24, 2009, 09:15:12 AM
"...." Roa sweatdropped.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1754 on: June 24, 2009, 09:25:53 AM
Somewhere in the deep ghettoes of RPM City (Don't ask me where, just go with it.), Boosted is resting on one knee. Some sparks and jolts can still be seen on his armour, that last attack from Roa proved to be a handful. However, the biggest problem is the awakening of Model D(an).

Curses... Damages... Extensive... Need time... To repair... Nanomachines... Activated...

A beep sound was heard, and thousands of ant-like machines begun to crawl out of his buster, and crawl all over Boosted.

Need... To... Create... More... Chaos... While... I'm... Being... Repaired...

He begun to send a signal back to the WDS, and a secret door beneath the WDS begun to open, and 5 ominous eyes peered out.

(Meet my Tar Devil MK2! 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1755 on: June 24, 2009, 09:28:02 AM
A-S: Hmm...I feel like I better get a snack before something interups me...like a tar monster of sorts or something.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1756 on: June 24, 2009, 09:30:29 AM
It seems he's made his next move. He sighed at Afro's obliviousness and kicked him in the shin. "That would be your cue."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1757 on: June 24, 2009, 09:32:31 AM
Somewhere in the deep ghettoes of RPM City

(We have Ghettos? Whoo lives there, the trolls and bots? XD)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1758 on: June 24, 2009, 09:35:25 AM
(Yes, there has to be escapees from Sparky's n00b eating pit, and RockmanHalo's prisons, so yeah. :P)

The monster begun to climb out its confinement; It's about 5 Megamen tall, with a sleek black look to it due to its tar composition, and 5 eyes, although one of the eyes seemed to be a slightly different colour than the other 4. (HINT HINT) It closed all 5 eyes, and one eye randomly popped out. (Not telling if it's THAT eye or not. :P) It made a huge roar, and begun to make its way to RPM City.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1759 on: June 24, 2009, 09:37:24 AM
It seems he's made his next move. He sighed at Afro's obliviousness and kicked him in the shin. "That would be your cue."

A-S: OW!  ;^;

D: Sigh...come on...we have a Tar monster to destroy...*floats towards the remaining lower floors with Afro following*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1760 on: June 24, 2009, 09:44:07 AM
Hajime suddenly sees a dialogue box pop up in front of him.

"Secret door now opening," its said with an "Ok" button below it.

"Secret door...?" Hajime mutters before hacking into the security cameras of said room and seeing the eyes, "Oh...great.... "

He searches around WilyII's computer before coming across a red button that read "Perfect Anxiety Neutralize Intruder Clearance".  Hajime decides to move his tank in to press it.

Suddenly, every wall in the remaining floors of the WDS open up as all his security robots come flying out, blasting anything looked like it could threaten the lives of the entire City.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1761 on: June 24, 2009, 09:45:59 AM
Afro had just arrived to see the Tar Devil MK2 (ehh... Let's call him Tar2...) making his way towards RPM City. Without a rather reluctant pose, he Rock-On'd and proceed to try and stop Tar2.

Archer

Reply #1762 on: June 24, 2009, 09:47:54 AM
Roa twitched ever so slightly, when the security robots tried to attack him. One snap spell later and they were scrap metal.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1763 on: June 24, 2009, 09:51:11 AM
Afro had just arrived to see the Tar Devil MK2 (ehh... Let's call him Tar2...) making his way towards RPM City. Without a rather reluctant pose, he Rock-On'd and proceed to try and stop Tar2.

A-S: Come on Dan, Lets see what you can do! *Moves in front of Tar2*

D: Hmm...i'm not too sure but I seem to have faint traces of various Biometals in me...

A-S: Awesome! Let's try them out!

Afro raises his hand in the air as it is transformed into Model X's buster...

D: Wait it seems I don't have enough to actualy -

A-S: FIRE! *Blasts a rather grey looking enery shot*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1764 on: June 24, 2009, 10:16:05 AM
Tar2 turns around to see an energy shot travelling towards him, but it became smaller and smaller until it disappeared, not even making contact with him. Tar2 laughed (well, WOULD have laughed if he could) and proceeded to throw an elongated punch at Afro, sending him crashing back into the WDS.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1765 on: June 24, 2009, 01:05:25 PM
(^_^;)
"■■■■■!"

Ricardo pointed his buster toward BH, in retaliation to the thing pointed at him.
Damn it....sorry zombie boy, but I feel something big is comming.
BH looked outside and saw the Tar2.
 :|

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1766 on: June 24, 2009, 04:17:36 PM
Every one inside the WDS could swear they heard some one saying "FFFFFFFF", moments later Afro crashed into the side of the WDS...

A-S: *getting up* alright...so that...didn't work out as...planned.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1767 on: June 24, 2009, 04:21:37 PM
Tar2 turned around and decided to play with his new toy, and he closed his eye, and out popped another one at a different location from the first. (Yes, he alternates his 5 eyes.)

He then proceeded to fired off his right arm ala Rocket Knuckle.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1768 on: June 24, 2009, 04:25:03 PM
The rocket knuckle was stopped by a sudden blow of wind.
I thought you could use some help...
Bh was standing in front of A-S

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1769 on: June 24, 2009, 04:27:51 PM
A-S: *looking up at BlackHook* BlackHook! Nice to finaly meet you...but I feel like I'm forgeting something...

Afro-Shroom Barely saw the second rocket knuckle headed towards him...

A-S:....Holy Shi- *jumps over it in time*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1770 on: June 24, 2009, 04:30:02 PM
BH then changed the direction of the first RK and fired it at Tar2.
You okay?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1771 on: June 24, 2009, 04:31:50 PM
The rocket knuckle flew back at Tar2, and simply molded back to his body.

Tar2 was happy (Well, he looked happy, I guess.) to see another toy to play with. He closed his eye, and out popped a slightly different coloured eye (HINT HINT). He then proceeded to break up most of his body, and fired the pieces off in all directions.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1772 on: June 24, 2009, 04:42:25 PM
He wants to play? I see.
BH´s casts another wind based attack, this time catching all the parts of Tar2.
I hope that you´ll like a small carrousel
BH created a tornado with all of Tar2s parts twisting inside of it. After a while he stopped and the parts fell to the ground

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1773 on: June 24, 2009, 04:53:16 PM
Afro-Shroom runs up to Tar2's eye but it quickly dissapears inside...

A-S: Damn it. So close...*is hit by a Piece of Tar2* oof!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1774 on: June 24, 2009, 04:55:23 PM
The remaining pieces fall to the ground and gathered into a sort of wrecking ball, which then proceeded to run over Blackhook and Afro, sticking them tightly to the ground as they all recollected back to Tar2's main body.

After which, Tar2 fired 2 rocket knuckles, one for each hero.