The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439257

Archer

Reply #1725 on: June 24, 2009, 04:01:58 AM
(^_^;)

BH then noticed Ricardo.
That thing is still here? I should get rid of this insult of nature.
BH then pointed his hook at Ricardo.
"■■■■■!"

Ricardo pointed his buster toward BH, in retaliation to the thing pointed at him.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1726 on: June 24, 2009, 04:11:49 AM
(I think he was refering to the conversation Model D was having with the Boosted Model W)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1727 on: June 24, 2009, 04:25:25 AM
(Oh...)
Mosquiton reluctantly followed Roa, his cloak draping back over him. He had noticed that Roa was not human... He seemed to be a vampire as well. Though there was something off about him.
"Oh-!"
"Eh... I never quite got your name.."

He asks Roa

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #1728 on: June 24, 2009, 04:31:14 AM
"I could say the same to you - but it is rude to ask another's name without giving your own first." He stated. "But... my name is Michael Roa Valdamjong."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1729 on: June 24, 2009, 04:41:07 AM
"Hm... Touche... I am Alucard von Mosquiton." He stated a serious look of pride.

Straightening himself, he gave a formal bow

"Pleased to make your acquaintance."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #1730 on: June 24, 2009, 04:42:51 AM
Roa's lips curled up into it's usual smirk. "It's a pleasure, I assure you."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1731 on: June 24, 2009, 04:51:11 AM
"Well, im still starved... There was food in the pantry I believe..."

*He and roa continue through the building until Mosquiton reaches the pantry. he rummages around, and a look of glee comes upon his face.*

"Ah! They have ramen!"

*He looks around the ramen selection and pulls out a large instant ramen, overjoyed.*

"They have extra large with garlic!"

*He quickly walks over to a stove to heat up some water for it*

Archer

Reply #1732 on: June 24, 2009, 04:54:36 AM
"Garlic, huh...?" He commented, watching him. Disgusting.  "You have strange tastes."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1733 on: June 24, 2009, 04:59:36 AM
"Well Excuuse me for liking it..." He said, offendedly.

He took a pair of chopsticks out and began to eat his now ready ramen

Archer

Reply #1734 on: June 24, 2009, 07:00:01 AM
With a shrug, he closed his eyes as he leaned against a wall. There really is nothing to do right now..

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1735 on: June 24, 2009, 07:17:13 AM
*a few minutes later He finished his ramen, and disposed of the bowl.*
"Ahhh... that was good..." He comments, patting his stomach and leaning back in his chair.

"Hey, Roa-san, dont you think we should help that big haired guy? He didnt relly seem the combat type..."

Archer

Reply #1736 on: June 24, 2009, 07:20:14 AM
"Hmm. From what I saw, that Boosted's attack didn't work on him. But still, I suppose he might need help."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1737 on: June 24, 2009, 07:23:53 AM
Mosquiton looked worried.

"well, Im going. I cant just leave things as they are."

*he got up and walked out the door, heading to see what the current standing of things was*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1738 on: June 24, 2009, 08:23:52 AM
Afro, still in his modelD form, teleported into the WDS. After powering Down Model D, he puts it back in his pocket and makes his way back to the pantry to get a snack before anything serious came up...

A-S: *walking towards the pantry* Boy, sure glad that's over with...

D: *flys out of Afro's pocket* ...For now. Boosted is still out there and needs to be stopped.

A-S: I know but...*grabs Model D and puts it back in his pocket*...I need a snack!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1739 on: June 24, 2009, 08:27:18 AM
As Afro approached the pantry, Roa rose to meet him. "Hello." He said with mock pleasantry. "Did you - ah - forget to tell me something?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1740 on: June 24, 2009, 08:30:30 AM
A-S: *taken by suprise* AH! JESUS CHRI- oh it's you master...but I don't think I did...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1741 on: June 24, 2009, 08:31:53 AM
"The Biometal perhaps?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1742 on: June 24, 2009, 08:36:43 AM
A-S:..........oh you mean Dan? What about him?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1743 on: June 24, 2009, 08:38:24 AM
Roa twitched. "The fact that you never felt it important enough to tell me?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1744 on: June 24, 2009, 08:40:39 AM
A-S: Um...I was gonna plan on telling you as soon as I got him awakened. *nervouse smile*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1745 on: June 24, 2009, 08:45:57 AM
"Hmph." He shrugged. "But, don't you think you have more important matters to tend to then mere eating?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1746 on: June 24, 2009, 08:46:23 AM
*Meanwhile, outside, there was no sign of Boosted. it probably knew that it couldnt fight in its condition and hid to repair.
However, just as Mosquiton was about to turn around to go back in, he saw something in the distance... a medium sized bi-plane flying towards RPM. He thought nothing of it at first, but them he realized who it was, and shivers went down his spine. He was in for it now...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1747 on: June 24, 2009, 08:51:39 AM
"Hmph." He shrugged. "But, don't you think you have more important matters to tend to then mere eating?"

A-S: Pecking order....

MRV(Michael Roa Valdamjong):What?

A-S: Um...never mind. besides, Boosted is in hiding right now, and unless some plot hole took me to him or he attacked another part of RPM City, I can't do anything about it right now.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1748 on: June 24, 2009, 08:54:56 AM
Roa shrugged again. "It doesn't bother me, do what you want. But it makes you look extraordinarily lazy that you're not even going to try and look."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1749 on: June 24, 2009, 08:57:11 AM
A-S: And I should care about that because?

D: Because it makes me look bad to you moron!  O:<

A-S: Silence you...*puts Dan back in his pocket*

-----
That one Nun...