The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439396

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1700 on: June 23, 2009, 05:41:38 PM
(Just go on, I know the details already. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1701 on: June 23, 2009, 05:58:30 PM
(fine -3- )

Dan's image then distorted and changed into a screen...

A-S: Yay! a movie!  8D

D:....right...anyway this all began roughly around the time the core of the WDS network was corrupted by the same virus the Model W is running on now. When I got infected, it was the a desperate attempt at getting me to start it's work which was why I tried assimilating with Afro and soul before. *film clips of the said events played out on the screen* When you where struck by the reprogramming gun and held model W back on the Yamato, you partially gave Model W a chance to start his plans, but as it seems I too have a bit of model W in me as well. *shows clips of Yamato events and Afro's hand glowing an out line of Model W during the Dan fight*

A-S: But what does that have to do with me not being effected by Boosted's attacks?

D: Ah you see you used Vaccine X on me while Boosted is running on the Core virus, so in a sense, you beat him like paper beats rock in rock paper scissors.

A-S: So who beats me?

D:Um...pretty much everyone else.

A-S: o3o;

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1702 on: June 23, 2009, 06:05:16 PM
Curse you... I thought Soul and Afro managed to destroy you for good... It was a miscalculation on my part... However... You will not get your way this time... I'll be back!!!

With that Boosted managed to teleport away.

(There, that should be enough for Hajime and Soul to catch up, if they want to.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1703 on: June 23, 2009, 06:07:45 PM
(sounds good enough.)

D: Darn he got away...this time. Quick Afro, we don't have any time to lose, back to what's left of the WDS!

A-S: ok! *teleports to the WDS*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1704 on: June 23, 2009, 06:44:55 PM
Seems that the battle is over....*sigh*...but the model escaped
BH was watching the situation on the "roof"  of the WDS.
BH then returned to the room where the others were
I quess that´s bad huh?
BH then noticed Ricardo.
That thing is still here? I should get rid of this insult of nature.
BH then pointed his hook at Ricardo.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1705 on: June 23, 2009, 06:48:54 PM
(It's not me, it's Boosted. I'm... unconscious under there.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1706 on: June 23, 2009, 06:51:12 PM
(under where?....Wait...I thought that you were boosted....that happens if you miss 4 pages and try to read trough them fast B( )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1707 on: June 23, 2009, 07:00:30 PM
(My Model W took over my body and forced a Rock-On, all my posts so far is made by Model W aka Boosted here.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1708 on: June 23, 2009, 07:14:38 PM
Mosquiton stood where Roa had pulled him back, his body smoking slightly from the electrical current, but not in the slightest burned. He was panting a bit from taking the shock, but he want really hurt, he could take it... He had high endurance as a Vampire.

He looked at Roa.

"Thanks... So what next?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1709 on: June 23, 2009, 07:48:20 PM
Hmph... battle is over...
*Grey and I both Rock-off , and Model A floats back over to me*
Well Grey...
Grey: Yes?
Do you still have that old plug-in pet you Trapped Forte in?
Grey: Of course i do...but.. its in one of the abandoned buildings i used to live in
Good, here *Throws him model H *
Go get it , and if you try to run away , model H will forcibly Rock-off on you
Grey: got it
Model P:Drat...i was so close...
Model H:Soul wouldnt do souch things Phantom , give it up

*looks over to see Grey is already flying to a old building* Thats good..
*Merges to model X and sees Hajime and Blackhook*
Hey , would you know anyone who can make biometals? i can , but i dont have the tools
And where are we all going to stay? I do have a 3 story building , that was abandoned but i redid it , we could stay there , unless you all want to still live in a 3 story WDS

*Immediatly a beam of light goes to my PET*
Yes Protoman?
Protoman: Sadly the computer was destroying and i forced back to the PET
Ah , I see

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1710 on: June 23, 2009, 07:54:42 PM
(It's not 3 storey high! >w< And... What did you mean "Sadly the computer is destroyed?" My computer is destroyed?)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1711 on: June 23, 2009, 07:59:53 PM
( Yes by a falling floor )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1712 on: June 23, 2009, 08:01:04 PM
(FFFFFFFFFFF! I gotta pay for all this!   >8|)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1713 on: June 23, 2009, 08:05:16 PM
(Good that you know! Ok, ok, back to your scheduled RP madness.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1714 on: June 23, 2009, 10:37:07 PM
Hajime sat a few feet from the destroyed computer, barely managed to escape the collapsed floor, as he muffles a frustrated growl.  Luckily, he managed to steal the floorplans of the WDS and begins searching it for any back-up computers...Doc's gotta have at least a dozen of them somewhere....

Scanning the floorplans Hajime manages to find one...in WilyII's room....

"Oh boy.... " he grumbles as he warps down to WilyII's room and searches for said back-up computer...which he finds on an old iMac on his miniature work desk near some mettaur plushies ranging from Original to Battle Network appearances.

"Well...at least it's a start...." he sighs as he walks over to the computer.  The wires found their places around the iMac and he once again starts hacking into his files.  He figures he'd first send out a warning to FAUST and alert Flame to the situation going on with Model W going "Insane in the Electro-brain", sending a recordings his arsenal pack managed to get up until he retreated to the lab.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1715 on: June 23, 2009, 10:46:20 PM
*As grey is flying back to the WDS with Forte.exe  , im already Flying with model H using A-trans , as we both meet up to Hajime*
Hey Hajime , i see your computer was destroyed... I can jack in protoman to help you , he's good at busting firewalls and viruses
Grey: Hey soul , heres that old plug in PET i kept him in , but dont try to jack him in anywhere , i snapped the cord as soon at i got him in
*Takes the PET , and sees that the Jack in Cord is missing *
Good, thanks grey , after this we should make a biometal outa him

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1716 on: June 23, 2009, 11:07:54 PM
*Flame was now almost fully healed, and was walking around in his armor again, his chest still bandaged underneath, when he receives the warning signal. He rushes to the nearest console and calls a alert level 2-B. Sirens flash and sirens sound.*

"All personnel! All Personnel on standby alert!"

*He secured his sword and ran to his office, going to his personal docking station, jumping in a small spacecraft and shooting out towards RPM*

Meanwhile... a few hundred miles away from RPM, a medium sized Bi-Plane was flying at full power, in the front seat, a girl no older than 18, with short bright red hair, and flying goggles. on the copilot seat, there were two small kids, one a boy with orange reddish hair and a hoodie of the same colors, with shorts and a baseball cap, and the other a girl, with a yellow summer dress ice blue summer short sleeve jacket on, with greenish blue hair in two pig tail like do ups. The did not seem to be enjoying themselves.
the red headed girl gritted her teeth and pressed on the accelerator.

"Mo-chaaaan.... You're going to get it for this..."

*a vein popped out in her forehead*

((uh-Oh... Mosquiton's gonna get it now...! 8D))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1717 on: June 24, 2009, 12:54:36 AM
*As grey is flying back to the WDS with Forte.exe  , im already Flying with model H using A-trans , as we both meet up to Hajime*
Hey Hajime , i see your computer was destroyed... I can jack in protoman to help you , he's good at busting firewalls and viruses
Grey: Hey soul , heres that old plug in PET i kept him in , but dont try to jack him in anywhere , i snapped the cord as soon at i got him in
*Takes the PET , and sees that the Jack in Cord is missing *
Good, thanks grey , after this we should make a biometal outa him

Hajime nods, not looking over to Soul due to the video visors hampering his view, "Although, I don't want to cause too much damage to Doc's firewall.  Seeing as this is one of his more valuable computers, I only want to stun the security long enough to get what I need to tame his Boosted Model W form before he starts targeting the RPM Staff and get him banned."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1718 on: June 24, 2009, 02:06:00 AM
*Protoman Speaks from his PET *
Protoman:I'll Only delete viruses and do what you tell me ok?
Jack in! Protoman! Execute!
*Protoman is sent inside the computer , where he looks up at Hajime*
Protoman:Theres alot of viruses here...maybe from failed expieriments
So , what do you want me to do?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1719 on: June 24, 2009, 02:13:50 AM
"Well...if the Doc does throw a fit at us for breaking into his personal computer (Even if it was to save his ass -u-'), the least we could do to avoid ending up like Afro is to clean up his hardware of these experiments," Hajime said, "But our main focus is downloading the schematics to Model W's upgrades.  If we find anything missing from the blueprints or the biometal itself we might have some idea of what's making it so...mad...."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1720 on: June 24, 2009, 02:59:45 AM
ProtoMan: Right , dont destroy Files
*He swerves to the side , destroying a few metools and a smaller looking chronoforce*
Protoman:Hmph...who are you..?
*he looks down , to see a small , white creature , standing at about trills ( from the Beast anime of EXE ) size*
Copyroid.exe:I am copyroid.exe, a failed expieriment , nice to meet you
Protoman:How are you failed...
Copyroid.exe:Because of this
*immedialy he gains protomans helmet on his head and his saber*
Copyroid.exe: the failure is that i cant fully look like you without using energy , and also , i can use darkchips with no penalty , but at the cost that normal chips dotn work on me
Protoman:You seem useful , wanna help us , i promise you can stay in my PET
Copyroid.exe:For real?
Protoman: Yeah , and Hajime , we have someone new on the squad, and lets see.... if you can undo all the firewalls , i'll get past and find the program. LEts see...who would know the password...
Maybe afro shroom , he does work here..

( also anyone who wants to see what Copyroid.exe looks like , go to my art thread http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=1903.25;msg=113166 )

Archer

Reply #1721 on: June 24, 2009, 03:50:47 AM
"Thanks... So what next?"
"Return to the building." He stated boredly, the excitement of the battle over. I have a bad feeling. With a sigh, he headed towards the WDS.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1722 on: June 24, 2009, 03:58:24 AM
"We cant just leave him! He'll destroy the whole city!"

Archer

Reply #1723 on: June 24, 2009, 04:00:31 AM
Turned to face him. "You saw, didn't you..? That guy was the key to beating him." He shrugged.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1724 on: June 24, 2009, 04:01:34 AM
(Wait, I think Im  missing something here...)