The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439202

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1675 on: June 23, 2009, 01:46:06 PM
(The hell, I missed 4 pages? FOUR PAGES?!)

I assume he isn´t always like this right?
BH asked rether unimpressed, while protecting himself, Strangeman, Soul and Grey with a wind shield.
How can we stop a mad scientist?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1676 on: June 23, 2009, 02:27:56 PM
Mosquiton noticed Roa followed pursuit as well, and acknowledged him. The fact was, that right now, Roa could probably do more against the berserker battle suit than he could...

"Listen! Ill give you an opening! Ill get his attention! You see if you can disable the suit somehow!"

And he jumped off the WDS onto the ground behind where Boosted was.

He cracked his sword like a whip, and it became limp again, like a whip.
He whipped at Boosted and grabbed its arm

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1677 on: June 23, 2009, 02:33:54 PM
Hajime makes it to the main lab, his first objective is to check WilyII's computer for anything that he might have missed when he was upgrading Model W.  But the entire system is being blocked by firewalls strengthened after the fiasco that occurred earlier that landed him a reluctant lacky.

Not wanting to go back empty handed, he pulls out his visors and sticks them over his eyes while bending down and pulling out the wall of the main computer, plugging the wires of his arsenal pack in and booting up a hacking program to get past the firewalls a la Sly Cooper's hacking levels.
( i just wanna add something that you are doing to this )

*Noticing that DWII already is out of the building and Hajime is over there , i quickly run over with Grey following me , and look at Hajime*
Need help?

Hajime : No ive got it

I think this'll help anyways *Takes out my PET *
Jack in! ProtoMan! Execute! Fine out any info  you can!
Protoman.exe:Yes I will , and i'll contact you if i spot anything

Okay then , and Grey , Catch! This isnt time to waste *Throws him Model A*
Grey: Thanks
*Grey merges to model H and i merge to Hx as we fly out of the window/ destroyed building , looking for DWII*
Model P:Hey Soul...why not just take model W...?
That would be mean to Wily!
Model P:But think about it...you getting that nice power for yourself....

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1678 on: June 23, 2009, 02:38:11 PM
Mosquiton noticed Roa followed pursuit as well, and acknowledged him. The fact was, that right now, Roa could probably do more against the berserker battle suit than he could...

"Listen! Ill give you an opening! Ill get his attention! You see if you can disable the suit somehow!"

And he jumped off the WDS onto the ground behind where Boosted was.

He cracked his sword like a whip, and it became limp again, like a whip.
He whipped at Boosted and grabbed its arm
What's this!? You DARE touch me with your filthy whip!?

With that, Boosted sent a surge of electrical energy, residue from Roa's previous Snap spell, along the whip and back at Mosquiton.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1679 on: June 23, 2009, 02:43:58 PM
Roa nodded in acknowledgment. The Snap spell paralyzed it before... perhaps a spell more powerful. He activated his Reality Marble - Overload, on a small scale, only within himself and prepared a different spell, which conjured an actual bolt of lightning. Putting as much Mana into possible amplified by the Reality Marble's ability.

Now. Roa cast the fully charged spell, the slow attack only having a chance to hit it's target because of the opening Mosquiton made.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1680 on: June 23, 2009, 02:55:58 PM
Boosted was busy torturing Mosquiton with the residue shocks that he didn't notice another spell heading for him, and it made contact.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT! IS! THIS! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

When the spell ended, Boosted was visibly weakened, and begun his plumment back to earth, causing a rather large impact crater to form in downtown RPM City.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1681 on: June 23, 2009, 03:22:01 PM
( i just wanna add something that you are doing to this )

*Noticing that DWII already is out of the building and Hajime is over there , i quickly run over with Grey following me , and look at Hajime*
Need help?

Hajime : No ive got it

I think this'll help anyways *Takes out my PET *
Jack in! ProtoMan! Execute! Fine out any info  you can!
Protoman.exe:Yes I will , and i'll contact you if i spot anything

Okay then , and Grey , Catch! This isnt time to waste *Throws him Model A*
Grey: Thanks
*Grey merges to model H and i merge to Hx as we fly out of the window/ destroyed building , looking for DWII*
Model P:Hey Soul...why not just take model W...?
That would be mean to Wily!
Model P:But think about it...you getting that nice power for yourself....
I don´t want to interupt you two, but I don´t think that you can control it if the creator can´t control it. Anyways, we need to calm him  down before the city gets destroyed.
BH then takes a good look at model H and HX.
Say, can your models use wind based attacks?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1682 on: June 23, 2009, 04:19:50 PM
A-S: *running towards Boosted's crater*...must...help the...others...*gasp*...come on...Dan it's...you time to...shine! *holds Model D in his hands*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1683 on: June 23, 2009, 04:21:41 PM
I don´t want to interupt you two, but I don´t think that you can control it if the creator can´t control it. Anyways, we need to calm him  down before the city gets destroyed.
BH then takes a good look at model H and HX.
Say, can your models use wind based attacks?
No no i wouldnt use the biometal , it would be part of my collection
Model P:Good Soul...fall right into what we're teaching you...

Grey: Um well , Me in A-Trans H has a chargedsaber which can make two small Hurricanes , and i do have a Hurricaune ( the Wolveroid im pretty sure ) form

And i...can do electrical balls that do have wind in them...
But the most important thing we can do is i can shoot model P kunai at the ground , then catch it on fire with F buster shots , and lastly Grey does a tornado to make a flaming tornado

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1684 on: June 23, 2009, 04:25:31 PM
(yes cause that totally worked on Dan when he nearly kicked our asses before Soul... -u-')

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1685 on: June 23, 2009, 04:26:26 PM
Boosted is laying in the centre of the crater, paralyzed from Roa's previous spell. He looked up just in time to see Afro trying to activate his Model D(an).

Ha... Ha... Ha... You think you can stop me... With that worthless... piece of metal? Do not... underestimate me...

Boosted tried to get up, but the paralysis is getting to him.

Darn it... Fine... In that case... Giga... Impactor... Plus!!!

Boosted is charging up his energy again, onto his body, trying to pull off another explosion as previously used in the WDS.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1686 on: June 23, 2009, 04:28:56 PM
A-S: *looking down the crater* Hey! He's not worth less...he's just priceless at the moment.

Model D's eyes began to flicker a little bit but it went unnoticed by anyone...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1687 on: June 23, 2009, 04:31:03 PM
"Again?" To be honest, he didn't feel like sacrificing himself again and in all honesty, the only reason he had done before was to show off. "'Model D' hmm? I suppose I'll leave it to them." He said, with a resigned sigh.

ELSEWHERE...

Peeking his head around the door frame, Ricardo sneakily watch Hajime and Soul, his robotic right eye recording all of their doings...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1688 on: June 23, 2009, 04:35:31 PM
A-S: *looking down the crater* Hey! He's not worth less...he's just priceless at the moment.

Model D's eyes began to flicker a little bit but it went unnoticed by anyone...
Fine then... Say goodbye to your priceless metal... And your life!!!

With that, an explosion blasted out, destroying the surrounding streets and blocks.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1689 on: June 23, 2009, 04:43:55 PM
moments before the explosion...

A-S: Huh? Did I see Dan just flicker? *looks at Boosted's explosion attack* Holy Sh-

Afro covered him self, expecting to be wiped out by the explosion but to his surprise he was still standing...

A-S: What the? *looks around and See's he's been "rocked on"*....well this is some convenient plot armor...

Boosted just faced palm...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1690 on: June 23, 2009, 04:59:40 PM
What is... Up with... All these... Plot devices!? Can't a... Meganomaniac... Just take over... This city!? Is it... So much... To ASK!?

Archer

Reply #1691 on: June 23, 2009, 05:00:56 PM
What is... Up with... All these... Plot devices!? Can't a... Meganomaniac... Just take over... This city!? Is it... So much... To ASK!?
(Isn't is sad?  ;O;)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1692 on: June 23, 2009, 05:07:55 PM
Afro, in his Model D, looked down on Boosted...

A-S: Convenient yes, but hopefully this can end Boosted's plans before it's to late...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1693 on: June 23, 2009, 05:13:58 PM
I... Won't... Let YOU! Skull... BUSTER!!!

Boosted managed to fire off a few skull-shaped buster shots at Afro, which proved to be ineffective.

What... The... HELL!?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1694 on: June 23, 2009, 05:17:28 PM
A-S: Hm...seems like the shoe is on the other foot now eh? *smirks*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1695 on: June 23, 2009, 05:19:23 PM
Roa crossed his arms over his chest, Mosqution standing near by from when Roa had grabbed him during the explosion. He sighed I'm being too nice today. His drifted over to the show in front of him. So this is Afro's true power. I knew I sense something more to him. I choose my pawns well, Don't I?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1696 on: June 23, 2009, 05:22:28 PM
This... Isn't... FAIR!!!

Boosted begun charging up his buster, and fired off a huge skull-shaped shot. Which proved ineffective as well.

Why... WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1697 on: June 23, 2009, 05:29:22 PM
A-S: I don't know why either but I guess you made Dan this way.

?: No, this happened quite a while ago...

Both Afro and Boosted look around to find the source of the voice when suddenly a Holograph of Dan appeared between them...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1698 on: June 23, 2009, 05:31:34 PM
Boosted's eyes narrowed and saw the source of the voice. A very familiar core then appeared in Boosted's eyes...

YOU...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1699 on: June 23, 2009, 05:35:05 PM
D: Yes me...and Afro I should have you know I'm aware of went on before I was awakened.

A-S: The AASDT?

D: * >_<* Especialy that! But where was I...oh yeah, I need to explain why this is going on to avoid confusion and fill in some plot holes. You two might wanna sit down.

Both Afro and Boosted sat...

-----
That one Nun...