The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440229

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1650 on: June 23, 2009, 10:31:10 AM
Hehe, it's been so long... Thanks to that stupid RS-Wily, I am able to be my true self! But it wasn't easy... Oh no, but all thanks to the destruction all you people made, I have all the energy I need to take over this DWII fool... All that's left... IS TO ASSIMILATE EVERY SINGLE BEING ON THIS PLANET!!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1651 on: June 23, 2009, 10:32:04 AM
A-S:...ok now THAT is not good!  -u-'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1652 on: June 23, 2009, 10:33:25 AM
Hajime paid little attention to the question being asked as he saw WilyII suddenly get overtaken by his own Biometal; his soul almost drowned out by whatever corruptness was coming from Model W.

"I think we should take the injured and get them somewhere safe...." he mutters.

He makes a run towards the Biometal and attempts to grab the chest armor, hoping to crush out some of its energy and weaken it enough for WilyII to regain control.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1653 on: June 23, 2009, 10:34:06 AM
"Wha-Whaaat!?"
Mosquiton was just shocked at this all. However,  it was no time to be standing there. His cloac opened up and he pulled off the long strip that made up his sash, whipping it out in front of him where it straightened into a sword like weapon.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1654 on: June 23, 2009, 10:35:50 AM
A-S: *grabs model D out of his pocket* Crap...Come on Dan. Wake up! I need you now more then ever!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1655 on: June 23, 2009, 10:37:03 AM
Roa raised an amused eyebrow, despite his weariness of this new development. "Assimilate every being...? What is it with you and everyone else having unreachable goals?" His his hands lengthened so that they were claw like.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1656 on: June 23, 2009, 10:37:22 AM
He makes a run towards the Biometal and attempts to grab the chest armor, hoping to crush out some of its energy and weaken it enough for WilyII to regain control.
You think that will stop ME!?

(I'm calling myself Boosted for now. XD)

Boosted grabbed Hajime by the neck and lifted him off his chest.

That wasn't very nice... You shall be the first to be ASSIMILATED!

With that, Boosted begun to sap energy from Hajime.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1657 on: June 23, 2009, 10:42:35 AM
Mosquiton straightened himself out, his cloak out of the way, behind him, hanging more like a sort of cape now.
He could not let this go on, and now that he was distracted was a perfect opportunity.
"Haaaahhh!"
Mosquiton leapt through the air at the armored form, and tried slashing at him with his sword, to little avail. He leapt out of the suits reach right before he was going to be grabbed though.

"Kggghh... Dammnit..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1658 on: June 23, 2009, 10:44:29 AM
Hajime grunts as he felt himself growing fatigue from the sapping energy.  Unwilling to surrender, he grabs the wrists and squeezes it hard, causing the crosses to appear over the back of his gloves, trying to sap away the energy while the compartment in his arsenal pack fly open, sending eight, kunai-attached wires flying out and jabbing towards the Biometal's armor.

Archer

Reply #1659 on: June 23, 2009, 10:48:14 AM
Roa particularly watched Mosquiton's actions in amusement. He saw that getting close was a stupid move and he still did it? Idiot. Jumping back, he clapped his hands to together and cast Snap sending bolts of Lightning towards Boosted.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1660 on: June 23, 2009, 10:54:13 AM
The attacks managed to get Boosted to lose his grip on Hajime, dropping him to the ground.

Ganging up on me now... Have a taste of my FINS!

With that, dozens of fin-shaped nodules were shot out of his wings, and begun firing.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1661 on: June 23, 2009, 10:57:55 AM
A-S: *dodging Fins* EEE! hey watch where your aiming those things!

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1662 on: June 23, 2009, 10:59:44 AM
"Kch." Having put as much distance as possible between himself and the Boosted Wily, he raised his claws and deflected the fins.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1663 on: June 23, 2009, 11:01:47 AM
Free from the Boosted, Hajime tries another tactic and tries to tangle him in his wires.  He runs behind the Boosted as the wires expanded and attempt to wrap around him like a mummy, stretching his arms and legs out in an attempt to limit his movements and leave him vulnrable.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1664 on: June 23, 2009, 11:08:09 AM
You people are rather resourceful... HOWEVER, your tricks won't stop me! GIGA IMPACTOR PLUS!!!

Instead of charging his energy into his buster, boosted instead charged up using his own body, and created a massive explosion that threw everyone off, plus the whole level as well.

(Yes, yes, I'm destroying my own WDS... ;O;)

Archer

Reply #1665 on: June 23, 2009, 11:16:02 AM
"Hmph. So it's come to this, then?" Using his impressive speed, he flew toward Hajime and threw him behind him to where Afro and Mosquiton were.

He conjured up a shield spell, though hardly a very powerful one. Such lengths I go to for what I desire.. He turned behind him and tried to sound genuine, though it came out as sarcastic as he meant it. "Live on, and forget about me." The shield shattered, destroying most of his body, sending all that was left - and arm, fly off somewhere. Blocking the blast from the three and the other people in the infirmary.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1666 on: June 23, 2009, 11:21:59 AM
Hajime takes a moment to cast cure on himself with what little white magic energy he had left before making a run for the main lab, hoping to find something there that might help stop Model W's Boosted form from destroying and sending the Doc even deeper into depression.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1667 on: June 23, 2009, 11:24:13 AM
Such a foolish being... Sacrificing himself for others... No matter, there's still lots more to assimilate...

Boosted approached the rest when Hajime dashed off.

He's of no use to me... Who should I assimilate first... This afro-ed guy might do the trick...

Archer

Reply #1668 on: June 23, 2009, 11:28:08 AM
As Boosted went to get Afro, his armor was suddenly assaulted from behind by a massive amount of lightning from the Snap spell. The regenerated Roa smirked in amusement. As if I'd ever sacrifice myself for someone else. And they say being a Dead Apostle isn't good thing.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1669 on: June 23, 2009, 11:35:59 AM
Boosted turned around and saw Roa, mostly regenerated.

Very interesting, the power of resurrection... I MUST HAVE IT!!!

With that, Boosted dashed towards Roa, buster charging...

Archer

Reply #1670 on: June 23, 2009, 11:41:13 AM
Readying another Snap spell, this time he applied Square, an amplifying spell. When Boosted was close enough that he couldn't dodge, he released the amplified spell.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1671 on: June 23, 2009, 11:45:00 AM
Hajime makes it to the main lab, his first objective is to check WilyII's computer for anything that he might have missed when he was upgrading Model W.  But the entire system is being blocked by firewalls strengthened after the fiasco that occurred earlier that landed him a reluctant lacky.

Not wanting to go back empty handed, he pulls out his visors and sticks them over his eyes while bending down and pulling out the wall of the main computer, plugging the wires of his arsenal pack in and booting up a hacking program to get past the firewalls a la Sly Cooper's hacking levels.

Using a geometric tank, practically based off Bently's only red with black sides, Hajime manuvers through the maze, shooting off any security that tried to stop him.  WilyII was surely going to kill him for this, but he felt it was the only way to get information on stopping Model W without damaging him or the Doc himself.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1672 on: June 23, 2009, 11:51:55 AM
(The key's... With Dan... >0<)

Boosted was hit full force from Roa's amplified Snap spell, and a paralyzing effect lingered.

Curse you... You might have injured me, but this isn't the end!

With that, Boosted flew up, bursting through the ceiling, and out. Above the WDS...

Time for a change in plans... No more assimilation... MORE DESTRUCTION!!!

With that, Boosted flew into RPM City, and begun to wreck utter havoc.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1673 on: June 23, 2009, 01:22:53 PM
"Damn it!"
 Mosquiton cried, as he jumped after Boosted into the city. Boosted was getting weaker... if he could slowly beat away at him...

Archer

Reply #1674 on: June 23, 2009, 01:24:51 PM
"Hmph." Following Mosquiton's example, he jumped after Boosted.