The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439099

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1625 on: June 23, 2009, 09:22:10 AM
DWII looks over to Ricardo, who is still making grunting sounds, and looked back at Afro.

"This. Is. Coming. Out. Of. You."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1626 on: June 23, 2009, 09:23:33 AM
Holding the voice synthesizer in one hand, he held the chip up in the other. His face disguising his true emotions, he gave Wily a smile. "Thank you... I really appreciate it." Although the thanks probably went unheard, he turned the other way, leaving Afro to deal with Wily.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1627 on: June 23, 2009, 09:27:02 AM
DWII looks over to Ricardo, who is still making grunting sounds, and looked back at Afro.

"This. Is. Coming. Out. Of. You."

A-S: *jaw Dropping* Aw come on Doc! This was your creation!  >8|

Although the thanks probably went unheard, he turned the other way, leaving Afro to deal with Wily.

A-S: *mumbles*  B(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1628 on: June 23, 2009, 09:29:53 AM
"Like I believe that Ricardo can do that. You provoked him into doing it, didn't you." DWII stared right into Afro's eyes.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1629 on: June 23, 2009, 09:30:24 AM
"A Doctor huh... But waiiit! I have no Idea where I am in here! I think Im lost...!"
*so he followed Wily ll and they soon entered a large infirmary. Mosquiton was kind of impressed at the size of it. there were a few people on beds here and there, and a hole in the wall with a wrecked bed... Wrecked bed... WRECKED BED!?*

"Wha-what the hell happened here!"

Mosquiton blurted out to noone in particular

*He turned around and saw where the doctor was. He was talking  to a man with an afro, a tall thin man with long black hair, (I assume thats the Roa you are? Or are you the SHIKI Roa?) and another person with many many scars and stitches. Very scary looking...*

"Etto... Eh... excuse me... Mr Doctor-san... We met before- ehheh- Um, Im lost. Im supposed to meet someone, but im not sure where..."

He noticed the tall man staring him with a rather unpleasant glare. However, Mosquiton did not notice the daggers coming from his eyes.

"Oh, Hello, how do you do...?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1630 on: June 23, 2009, 09:33:13 AM
Hajime looked at the insuing argument between WilyII and Afro...and debates on whether he should inject his witness statement or just mind his own business....  -_-

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1631 on: June 23, 2009, 09:33:25 AM
"Like I believe that Ricardo can do that. You provoked him into doing it, didn't you." DWII stared right into Afro's eyes.

A-S: *gritting his teeth* For the last time Doc, I didn't have anything to do with this!  O:<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1632 on: June 23, 2009, 09:37:41 AM
(I assume thats the Roa you are?)
(Yes.)

Lowering the chip from where he had been observing it in front of his face, to give an unpleasant glare to the person who had just entered.

"You shouldn't talk to strangers, you know. They might bite." He said coldly.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1633 on: June 23, 2009, 09:38:38 AM
"Pfft, whatever, it's still coming out from you." DWII blew into his bubble pipe, which came out of nowhere again.

He turned around and noticed that caped man again, but this time, he is being stared down by Roa.

"You again?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1634 on: June 23, 2009, 09:41:11 AM
"Pfft, whatever, it's still coming out from you." DWII blew into his bubble pipe, which came out of nowhere again.

A-S:  o//////o

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1635 on: June 23, 2009, 10:01:19 AM
Hajime: Um...Afro, I think you should start counting to ten before you blow a blood vein....  -u-'

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1636 on: June 23, 2009, 10:06:34 AM
Afro was always good at controling his temper but with ever thing collecting up, he could help but snap...at DWII...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1637 on: June 23, 2009, 10:07:51 AM
(Yes.)

Lowering the chip from where he had been observing it in front of his face, to give an unpleasant glare to the person who had just entered.

"You shouldn't talk to strangers, you know. They might bite." He said coldly.
"Eh? Hm! Well sorry for being civilized then!"

He said, offended by the mans rude manners.
He turned to the doctor and said,

"I told you Im lost... Im supposed to meet with someone. Please help me out..."

He asked, rather defeatedly.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1638 on: June 23, 2009, 10:10:20 AM
"Hmm, who is it you want to find then?" DWII asked, blowing into his bubble pipe.

Archer

Reply #1639 on: June 23, 2009, 10:12:30 AM
"Heh." He let the amused sound escape his lips and turned to Afro to give him an order but... Afro, you moron. Now is not the time to get angry. Roa resisted the urge to face palm.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1640 on: June 23, 2009, 10:14:47 AM
"Im supposed to Find a 'Flame'.. He doesnt know Im here though... It was supposed to be a qick surprise visit before anyone noticed I was gone too long..."
He heard Roa's arrogant sounding amusement, and tied not to let it bother him.

"before that though, do you have anything to eat? Im starving..."

His stomach growled slightly.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1641 on: June 23, 2009, 10:16:03 AM
Afro stood up, while not many aside from Roa noticed, and leaps at DWII....

DWII: Gah!

A-S: RAWR!  :W *aims for DWII's neck but misses and grabs his pipe*

Both fall onto the floor but a crush is heard under Afro. As he gets up, DWII's precious bubble pipe has been destroyed...

A-S: *looks at the pipe* Oh boy...this isn't good. *looks to DWII*

DWII:....................................

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1642 on: June 23, 2009, 10:19:58 AM
In less the a second, Roa was standing over the two of them and grabbed Afro by the scruff of the neck and lifted him up bringing their eyes to the same level. "Just what, may I ask, were you thinking?" He asked, the anger in his voice evident.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1643 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:27 AM
Mosquiton jumps back in surprise as the old man gets tackled by the man in the afro. he tries to make peace between them as they get up.

"Hey Hey... theres no need to fight..."

Roa grabs afro by the neck, and Mosquiton almost falls down in surprise

"!!!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1644 on: June 23, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
Hajime face-palms, "Not what I had expected...but still.... -AC"

He then looks over to the nervous-looking vampire, "You're not one of those typical blood-sucking vampires, are you? "

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1645 on: June 23, 2009, 10:22:08 AM
In less the a second, Roa was standing over the two of them and grabbed Afro by the scruff of the neck and lifted him up bringing their eyes to the same level. "Just what, may I ask, were you thinking?" He asked, the anger in his voice evident.

A-S: *looking into Roa's eyes* I...I...I don't...know! I just snapped! *looks over to DWII* You ok Doc?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1646 on: June 23, 2009, 10:23:16 AM
"... The hell Afro!?" DWII screamed, not noticing his broken pipe yet.

Turning to the strange caped guy...
"Oh Flame, I haven't heard from him for a while... He might be back at his FAUST in space. Here's the location." DWII handed him a piece of paper with directions. "As for food, there's some over at the pantry down the hall."

As DWII picked himself up, his hand caught on some pieces of plastic. When he picked it up, he felt a familiar soapy feeling. It was a piece of his beloved bubble pipe. Well, pieces in fact, all over the ground.

"My... Bubble... Pipe..." Tears begun to form.

At that moment, his Model W begun glowing very brightly in his lab pocket.

"What... The...?"

Yes... IT IS TIME!

A strange reddish aura begun to emit from Model W and forced a Rock-On upon DWII. When it's all done, DWII wasn't in his normal Wily II Man armour, instead, it had a rather gold-orange colour, with red wings. (Yes, I'm referring to my Boosted form, do read it, it will be relevant later on.) His eyes no longer had the normal light in them, it was clouded...

YES! FINALLY, I AM FREE!

Archer

Reply #1647 on: June 23, 2009, 10:24:40 AM
"..." Roa dropped Afro to the floor and was instantly on guard.

Behind him, seeing his master's reaction, Ricardo too was on guard. "■■■■■!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1648 on: June 23, 2009, 10:25:41 AM
A-S: *falls on the floor* OOF! What the Hell.....*see's DWII*. ...that's not good is it?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1649 on: June 23, 2009, 10:29:09 AM
Mosquiton turns around to face Haijime and isnt quite sure what to make of him.
But since the man has addressed him, he might as well introduce himself.
He puffs out his chest and confidently says,
"My name is Alucard von Mosquiton. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

He takes a deep bow then gets back up, back to his usual self.

"And who might you be...?"

Posted on: June 23, 2009, 04:26:20 AM
Mosquiton suddenly spun around to face this sudden occurance. and was in awe. This was indeed a strange place. Over the top almost. He was going to go eat, but realized that that wasnt going to happen...