The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439311

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1600 on: June 21, 2009, 10:44:39 AM
"You'd think with all the technology out there, they'd give zombies the ability to speak properly -u-'," Hajime mutters.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1601 on: June 21, 2009, 10:54:06 AM
DWII sneezed all of a sudden in his lab.

"Weird... I have a feeling to make a voice synthesizer for Ricardo..." Which he then proceeded to make after he was done with Roa's chip request.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1602 on: June 21, 2009, 12:12:37 PM
All what Zombies would be capable of saying would be: Brains! Ok, who´s zombie is that? Those creatures remind me too much of something...

Archer

Reply #1603 on: June 21, 2009, 12:28:25 PM
"It'd be mine." Roa commented boredly.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1604 on: June 21, 2009, 12:46:23 PM
Would you please take him outside? People won´t regain their health if that thing is still around.
BH then looked at Roa....the sight of Roa made Bh a bit nervous

Archer

Reply #1605 on: June 21, 2009, 01:29:37 PM
Roa said nothing and merely smirked, finding Blackhook's nervousness amusing.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1606 on: June 21, 2009, 02:04:36 PM
/Great, it´s been a long time since I saw one of them...he will cause trouble, I can sence it/
Thought BH to himself, finding Roa already annoying

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1607 on: June 21, 2009, 02:29:01 PM
*Right before Hajime takes our tray Grey grabs the last noodle , and i sigh*
Oh... Hey Strangeman.. It seems everyone is in the infirmary
*Grey is oddly hugging onto me not letting go , as opposed to a few hours before , killing me *
Ummmm...Grey...?
Grey: Yes?
I know your happy...but can i please go back to my bed...?
Grey: Fine  :'(
Anyways in the meantime you have to get your plug fixed* points at the two plugs off of his back , and one of them is tattered, then goes back to my bed*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1608 on: June 21, 2009, 07:12:05 PM
(Hmmm... What with Roa's mysterious plotting, Ive got an Idea that might or might not work.)

A few hours later, Flame was in the infirmary section of Faust, having been picked up after a section of the upper floors collapsed on top of him. Flame was lying in a infirmary bed, sans armor, and fully bandaged from head to toe like a mummy. He was also in extreme pain. Being there unable to move only left him to think. And all he could think about was Roa, and what he could possibly be planning... Whatever it was, It couldn't be good. However, this dilemma had come at an interesting time. Flame had recently gotten in contact with an acquaintance he had known a while back. He said he would come visit, so chances are he would be in town soon...

meanwhile, on the outskirts of RPM, right outside the X helmet gate, a pentagram summoning circle appeared, and shot up a pillar of light, out of which stepped a tall thin man with sky blue/cyan colored hair that reached his shoulders. He wore a somewhat elegant tight purple dress shirt with an intricate gold design in a triangle on its front, with tight black pants connected to his black shoes. He wore a cyan sash on his waist that was a very long thin strip that went around various times. Over all this however, he wore a navyish colored cloak with a red underside, with a high collar, and a gold round brooch at the neck. He walked out of the circle and the circle vanished. He rummaged under the cloak and pulled out a small paper with something on it. He looked somewhat frustrated. Or rather, worried.

*sigh* "I know I came here because I wanted to see Flame, but Inaho's going to get angry at me, I just know it... After all, I DID take the gem from her to come via the summoning circle... Oh dear... She's probably going to come look for me."

*He looks at the paper, puts it away and walks into RPM.*

"Oh well... guess I should look around... Im sure Flame will show up."

*Meanwhile back on Faust, Flame was out cold on painkillers. a snot bubble coming from his un bandaged nose*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1609 on: June 23, 2009, 02:27:16 AM
( can soemone post  -u-' im tired of waiting  >w< )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1610 on: June 23, 2009, 02:34:23 AM
Roa raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

A-S: Um, you see... *remembers all the damages and destruction he costed DWII*...I owe him a bit of money.  -u-'

(There Soul, posted.  8D)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1611 on: June 23, 2009, 03:02:41 AM
*Soul walks past my bed and takes a crutch for Grey and puts it by his bed , then goes over to A-S's bed*
How do I say this...

A-S: YOU OWE ME MY LIFE , CAUSE I GOTTA WORK HERE FOR THE REST OF MY DAMNED LIFE AND MORE

......*Quickly goes back to my bed and thinks*
I wonder where my younger brother...vent...went with that model W....
*Soon sees the biometals re-entering and floating by me *
Hello you guys
Model F:Hey! we had so much fun!
Model H:Not really
Model L:it was just talking...
Model O:Well it was better then seeing Grey hugging soul
Model F:Yeah!
Model O:Haven't you realized im ALWAYS last to speak Fefnir?
Model F:Im sorry...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1612 on: June 23, 2009, 03:12:08 AM
( can soemone post  -u-' im tired of waiting  >w< )
((So I wasnt the only one... -u-' ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1613 on: June 23, 2009, 03:39:30 AM
((( well im waiting for WilyII to start his arc , cause im doing my Vent arc a few more arcs after his  -u-' )))

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1614 on: June 23, 2009, 03:54:10 AM
The man looks around and sees a lot of people walking about.
The sun is quite bright, and it seems to fluster the man. He is fanning himself and sweating a bit. He looks in the distance and he sees... A castle!?

"Whaaat? A castle? in a place like this?"

however, he is seeing the damaged World Domination Station He sees that it has a big skull on it. However, it looks incredibly dilapidated. Maybe noone lives there? A castle... and it looked very devoid of any windows at all...

"Ahhh... I didnt expect this... That would be a PERFECT place for myself...!"

*He thinks a bit, sighs and hunches over in defeat.*

"But Inaho would NEVER let me have it... "

*Gives it a longing glance*

"Oh well... It wouldn't hurt to take a small look at it..."

*He sulks towards the WDS, wondering what it looks like on the inside.*

BUMP!

*Into him runs a girl in a white bikini like outfit, with long purple hair and pointy ears, and a cat tail...*

"Oh! Im sorry!... Huh? Ive never seen you before! You must be new here!"

She grabs his hand from within his cloak and shakes it vigorously

"Its nice to meet you! Whats your name?"

"Eh? Ah... Er... I am, that is... Im Alucard von Mosquiton... Er.. Nice to meet you... too."

She has caught him completely by surprise, and He scratches his head, trying not to appear nervous.
He looks down at her. He notices her neck and he gulps. She has a really nice neck... And it is so hot out.

"just a little bite..."

He bends over towards her neck, and bears his fangs, the girl surprised, not expecting the newcomer to hug her.

he is about to bite, when he remembers a familiar voice in his head, and his eyes snap wide open. A chill goes down his spine. Inaho. would punish him severely if she found out he had been sucking blood again...

"Erk!"

He jumps back from her and runs away towards the castle.

"Im sorrygottago bye!"

"Nani...?"

The girl stands completely dumbfounded and oblivious to what almost happened.
*shrug*

She turns around and just waves at him happily

"Nice to meet you! My name is Vixyyyyy! Oh he's already gone... What a sweet guy..."

Mosquiton arrives at the castle, and is slightly upset that there are a few people in the place.

"Aww... There's people in it already... Though it seems they are going in and out freely. Might as well get out of this sun."

He walks in and explores around a bit.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1615 on: June 23, 2009, 08:13:16 AM
(And I was waiting for Roa... >0< Wait, I can start my arc now? Really!? *o*)

DWII has just finished the voice synthezier for Ricardo, and decided to go find Roa to give these to him. On the way, he past by a guy in a cape with cyan-coloured hair.

"Who are you, and how did you get past my security!?"

Archer

Reply #1616 on: June 23, 2009, 08:25:49 AM
(I was waiting for you >.>)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1617 on: June 23, 2009, 08:47:09 AM
(Well, you had such a time with Afro and Blackhook! O^O)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1618 on: June 23, 2009, 08:52:26 AM
(well lets stop this bickering and start the freakin' arc then!  Roa, action!)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1619 on: June 23, 2009, 08:59:19 AM
"Eh? Security?"
Mosquiton was confused.
*he rubbed the back of his head nervously and laughed a little, a bit taken aback by this old man.*

"Oh.. Im sorry... I was just looking around! forgive me! I didnt mean to intrude!"

*He bows foreward a bit and claps his hands together in front of himself in apology*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1620 on: June 23, 2009, 09:04:58 AM
"Hmm... Fine then. My name's Dr. Wily II, you can called me DWII. This is my building, the World Domination Station, WDS for short. Now, just don't touch anything in this building." With that, DWII rushed off towards the infirmary.

Archer

Reply #1621 on: June 23, 2009, 09:06:57 AM
Roa perked up slightly. Footsteps... it's Wily coming. Finally.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1622 on: June 23, 2009, 09:11:19 AM
A-S: *getting a bad feeling* uhg...I suddenly have a feeling of severe money loss...damn the doc's coming.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1623 on: June 23, 2009, 09:14:55 AM
When DWII finally reached the infirmary, he was panting real hard.

"Why... Did... That... Feel... SO... LONG!?..."

DWII caught his breath and saw a shocking scene. A bed was blasted and hit the wall rather hard, Medic Man is laying in a heap of himself, Grey somewhat still barely clinging on to Soul, and Afro talking to Ricardo.

"What the..." DWII just had to facepalm.

He walked over to where Roa is, and handed to him the chip he requested, as well as the voice synthezier chip for Ricardo to speak normally.

"You have some explaining to do." DWII stared at Afro and Roa.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1624 on: June 23, 2009, 09:20:00 AM
A-S: Oh yeah...Ricardo demonstration.   8D

-----
That one Nun...