The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439418

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1550 on: June 20, 2009, 05:49:09 PM
And with that they both went on their separate ways for the moment...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1551 on: June 20, 2009, 05:56:21 PM
BH was still waiting on the floor for Strangeman to get better. Sudenly he noticed something.
Huh? What was that noice? It almost seemed like a fight....this place isnĀ“t too quite

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1552 on: June 20, 2009, 06:21:00 PM
(... 6 hours, and 4 pages of new entries... DARN IT! >0<)

Over at the infirmary, Medic Man has just finished repairs for StrangeMan when he noticed Afro staggering in.

Another patient? You shouldn't be moving around so much!

Medic Man dashed over to Afro, and helped him over to a bed.

My, my, what deep gashes you have...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the lab, DWII is just about done with the zombie when Roa came back, but of course, DWII didn't even know Roa left in the first place.

"Ah Roa, I'm almost done with Ricardo here. However, he just won't move no matter what I try, so I guess, he needs you to do the final touches."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1553 on: June 20, 2009, 06:23:23 PM
Roa nodded. "Of course." Walking over to Ricardo's body, he descended, biting into his neck and injecting him with Roa's blood. After that was done, he turned to Wily. "So what did you do, anyway?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1554 on: June 20, 2009, 06:35:31 PM
"Well, I just added stuff here and there, bits and pieces, so, he looks a bit Frankestein-ish." DWII blew into his bubble pipe that appeared out of nowhere.

"Either way, it's the first technozombie of RPM." Ominous thunder and lightning echoed throughout the whole of RPM City.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1555 on: June 20, 2009, 06:42:37 PM
*Flame suddenly appears next to Roa in the shadows of the room, having moved from his place on the upper floors to where Wily and Roa were in a flash of speed*
He talks low to Roa so only he can hear him.

"Roa... You are a pretty smart and strong guy. And interesting to talk to... But you better watch watch your actions... I saw what happened back there. You better be careful of what you plan...  The last thing RPM needs right now is a vampire uprising... And You would not want me as an enemy..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #1556 on: June 20, 2009, 06:48:48 PM
That bastard... Roa too talked low so that only Flame could hear. "Oh, is that so? But I can say the same to you, I am not somebody you would want as an enemy either."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1557 on: June 20, 2009, 06:54:50 PM
"I see we understand each other then... But do not under estimate me. I could care less about death... i have had far worse. Hell? Ive BEEN there. Its not an interesting place. We understand each other then, Roa?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #1558 on: June 20, 2009, 07:00:30 PM
"You make it sound like a big deal, Flame. I am the 'The Serpent of Akasha' after all. A nickname given to me because of my reincarnation ability. I have died more times then you can imagine... but yes, I suppose we do understand each other."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1559 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:25 PM
"Reincarnation huh. Trust me, Im familiar with the kind of abilities you have. And in fact, have known greater. But, Im glad we can see eye to eye on the matter. Watch yourself, Roa..."
*Flame disappears as quickly as he appeared*

Archer

Reply #1560 on: June 20, 2009, 07:34:32 PM
Hmph. You underestimate me, Flame... He turned back to Wily and crossed his arms, blinking slighty. "Now, where were we?"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1561 on: June 20, 2009, 07:36:33 PM
*Grey* Oh um...yeah.... your younger cousin Vent... how do i explain this..
*Model H*Explain NAO!
*Model F*Shut up Harupia
Just tell us
*Grey* Ok then... well...you remember when i had that model W?As soon as vent turned 10 he took it and ran off...he could be dead...im not sure *Grey tries to get up but screams in pain*
 Grey... don't move for a bit , i hurt you pretty badly
*Grey* Sure sure...
*We see the others walking in*
hey u guys
*Grey* Who are they?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1562 on: June 20, 2009, 10:48:42 PM
Over at the infirmary, Medic Man has just finished repairs for StrangeMan when he noticed Afro staggering in.

Another patient? You shouldn't be moving around so much!

Medic Man dashed over to Afro, and helped him over to a bed.

My, my, what deep gashes you have...

A-S: *laying down on an infirmary bed* Sigh...*remembers all of the recent events that went on*...man, I hate Mondays.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1563 on: June 20, 2009, 11:06:38 PM
*Grey looks over to Afro's bed*
WELL? WHO ARE YOU!
 -AC Grey...he is afro shroom..please dont bother him...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1564 on: June 20, 2009, 11:10:13 PM
A-S: *looking over to Grey* I'M THE GUY WHO HAS TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU'RE LITTLE RAMPAGE THERE! *turns over and ignores Grey*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1565 on: June 20, 2009, 11:23:44 PM
*Grey* B(
Grey grey , remember you dont have model A
*Grey* *Sigh*
Hey , dont feel that way..!  :(* goes over to his bed , then he pulls me down and hugs me *
What...?  o-O
*Grey* Did you know were partially related...?
Wha...?  o-O
*Grey* All through Albert  XD

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1566 on: June 21, 2009, 12:39:58 AM
Hajime wanders into the infirmary with a tray containing three bowls of soup.

"Don't mind me, Medic Man," he said, not waiting for the Robot Master to acknowledge him, "Just thought I'd stop by and give your patients something to eat while they recover."

He walks over and places the tray close to the beds and hands each of the bowls to the patients.

(It's up to you to decide what kind of soup you get :P)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1567 on: June 21, 2009, 01:19:45 AM
A-S: *receiving cream of mushroom  8D* Thanks Hajime, your a life saver!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1568 on: June 21, 2009, 01:59:35 AM
* Though im currently in a forced hug by Grey , i snatch my ramen ( i count it as soup!  8D ) , and take out a small cup of pudding that was in my backpack*
Ummm..Grey....i'll sit with you....just dont...squeeze...me...like that... X(
* Grey lets go *
*Grey* Sorry sorry , lets see what i got.. * he looks over , to find a bowl with a rattail and frogleg out of the goopy green slime mixture , and theres a note saying " this is what you get for destroying the WDS " *
Umm....Maybe you should have my pudding...
*Grey* sorry i don't like pudding alot..
Well....how about some of my ramen..?
*Grey* sure , i guess * he slowly sits up , letting his legs off the side of the bed as im grabbing a second pair of chopsticks*
*Grey* why are you so nice to me..?
Because i remember who you were before you found model A
*Model A* And you blame it on me? >3<
*Model O*Please dont start a ruckus. :\
Its fine you guys... actually... can you leave for a bit..?  XD
Protoman will tell you when i want you back
*Model Z*Lets go you guys , we'll just walk around *All biometals leave to the pantry to talk *
Thanks
*Grey* *Grabs a pair of chopticks and has some ramen* Soul , youre really nice...  '>.>
*Wasnt paying attention to what he said for a minute while telling biometals what to do*
Hey Afro? I know ur angry but , do you have any idea if theres anything ( megaman related  8D ) that wouldnt make grey go evil , that i could make a biometal for him? id request protoman... but...hes my buddy too

( Also i read on megaman wikia that Grey dislikes pudding? that true? )

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1569 on: June 21, 2009, 02:00:33 AM
A-S: *receiving cream of mushroom  8D* Thanks Hajime, your a life saver!
((Am I the only one who got a really bad image from that?))

((Also Soul, could you use ":" for characters speaking and the "*" for actions please? it getting confusing.))

*Flame drops by to see how Afro is doing after his encounter with Roa*

"so, how you holding up?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1570 on: June 21, 2009, 02:23:09 AM
Hajime rubs the back of his head rather sheepishly, "Sorry Grey; I don't mean any offense, but the Doc's Robot Masters as a wee little grudge with you for nearly crushing them in your rampage.  I did manage to talk them out of beating you to a pulp...but Green Baker Gal insisted she make your soup for you; seriously forgot she only makes cakes. -u-'"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1571 on: June 21, 2009, 03:57:12 AM
((Also Soul, could you use ":" for characters speaking and the "*" for actions please? it getting confusing.))
( Sure sorry , honestly me too it was confusing  XD )
*Grey looks over at Hajime*
Grey: Oh its ok , Ramen is good too
Yeah  >w<
*Kepps eating ramen with Grey , untill we both grab the last noodle *
Grey: MINE!
MIINNNEEEE!!! O:<

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1572 on: June 21, 2009, 04:04:12 AM
Seeing the situation escalate into a "not so Lady and the Tramp" moment, Hajime picks up the tray and "casually" walks out of the infirmary.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1573 on: June 21, 2009, 04:10:02 AM
StrangeMan awoke from his unconciousness and sat up. He streched his arms and yawned. "Ah...that was a nice nap...what's this?" StrangeMan noticed the bowl of good-ol chicken soup, laying right next to him on a nearby tray. StrangeMan observed the bowl strangely. He then looked at Ryutta and called him. "Excuse me waiter." Ryuta looked at StrangeMan with a raised eye brow, mostly because StrangeMan called him a waiter.

"Where are my bananas? Moi cannot eat chikcen soup without a healthy banana or two." Ryutta just stared StrangeMan with both confusion and irratation. While StrangeMan was busy pestering Ryuta, some eye holes from a mask slowly emerged from his cape. The mask was scoping his sorroundings. It then stopped and stared at SoulAnimal and Grey intently. It then quickly submerged back into StrangeMan's cape.  

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1574 on: June 21, 2009, 04:26:57 AM
(Minor mix-up, StrangeMan.  Hajime was the one serving the soup, not Ryuta; he isn't even in WDS at the moment -_-)

"Bananas...." Hajime mutters, more bewildered by the strange mask peeking out StrangeMan's cape than the request he made.  This wasn't the first time he's seen someone eat something out of the ordinary.

He disappears for a moment and comes back with a small bunch of bananas; putting them next to StrangeMan's bowl.