The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439409

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1525 on: June 20, 2009, 04:16:59 PM
A-S: *thinking* Hm...I know this can already do spiritually...*grips the lance tighter*...let's see physically.

Afro runs towards the Dead and digs his lance Deep into the Dead's skull, thus effectively taking it out...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1526 on: June 20, 2009, 04:18:09 PM
Another of The Dead came up behind him and barreled itself into Afro's exposed back..

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1527 on: June 20, 2009, 04:20:37 PM
A-S: *taken by surprise from the sneak attack* UGH! *turns around angry* TAKE THIS!  O:<

Removes the lance from the first Dead's head and slashed at the second one, destroying it spiritually...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1528 on: June 20, 2009, 04:22:22 PM
Four came at him, one from each direction. One of them was armed with a golf club while another was carrying a fire extinguisher.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1529 on: June 20, 2009, 04:29:58 PM
A-S: *still pissed from the sneak attack* DAMN YOU DEADs! *jumps at the non-armed Dead*

Afro quickly disposes of the first unarmed dead simply by stabbing it through the eye socket. He then quickly tore out the lance, causing some brain bits to fly out, and jumped onto the second dead while thrusting the lance from the top of it's skull...

A-S: *turns around it time to dodge a golf club from the third Dead* Hey, you're gonna regret that! *runs at him with the newly retrieved lance*

Quickly slashes at the third Dead and turns around to face the fourth one when he's unexpectedly hit with a blast from the fire extinguisher...

A-S: *covering his eyes with one arm* Gah! That hurts you know!

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1530 on: June 20, 2009, 04:32:29 PM
The golf club wielding Dead took this as a chance and slammed his weapon into Afro's side, which caused him to crash into wall. Afro quickly got up and attacked the Dead who hit him causing them to get into a sword duel like clash.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1531 on: June 20, 2009, 04:39:14 PM
Afro-Shroom was quickly winning at first but another blast from the fire extinguisher quickly turned the tables...

A-S: *struggling* Not..good...must...over come this...Dead.

Afro-Shroom quickly Moves to the side and causes the golf club wielding Dead to stumble forward into the fire extinguisher wielding one and thus made them both fall over. Afro-Shroom, quickly taking the opportunity, unfairly destroyed, spiritually, both dead with one swing...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1532 on: June 20, 2009, 04:41:42 PM
"Impressive, Impressive." Roa said, speaking up finally. "Still.. a battle against actual people would be much more difficult." Roa noted. "You don't stand a chance, but.." He pulled out a knife. "Let's see what you can do in a real fight."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1533 on: June 20, 2009, 04:50:58 PM
A-S: *taken back a bit by Roa's sudden challenge* Um...surely your joking. *laughs  a little bit and lets his guard down*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1534 on: June 20, 2009, 04:54:00 PM
Roa dashed forward and without hesitation, stabbed the knife into his shoulder. Afro let out a gasp of pain and leaned forward slightly, which Roa took advantage of by kneeing him in the gut. Finally he pushed him into a wall and jumped back. With a fake smile.. "You really shouldn't leave yourself open!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1535 on: June 20, 2009, 05:00:15 PM
A-S: *taken back by the attack* Ack! Damn it...you were serious? *kneels down and coughs out some blood*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1536 on: June 20, 2009, 05:01:41 PM
"Get up!" Roa commanded. "If I had wanted to, I could kill you without even moving." He raised the knife.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1537 on: June 20, 2009, 05:06:31 PM
A-S: *getting back up and grabbing the lace* So it's gonna be like that then huh?

Feeling a great pain of shame but also some resentment he readied himself for Roa's attack...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1538 on: June 20, 2009, 05:08:23 PM
-but the attack did not come. "You feel it, don't you?" His lips quirked up. "Hatred. The fact that I am stronger then you, faster then you, better then you.. it makes you angry.. and that makes you hate. Use it! Use that emotion and strike me down!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1539 on: June 20, 2009, 05:10:50 PM
A-S: *feeling hatred but not enough of it* Rrr...FINE!  O:< *dashes towards Roa and tries to stab him*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1540 on: June 20, 2009, 05:12:45 PM
Roa easily blocked the strike with his knife, and reflected it so hard that it caused Afro to spin around. Raising his other hand, his fingers became claw like and swiped against Afro's back. Finally, he raised his leg and literally kicked him in the ass which sent him stumbling.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1541 on: June 20, 2009, 05:21:08 PM
Falling flat on his face, Afro took Roa's advice and began to use his rage more to power his lance...

A-S:*getting up* Ugh... >^<. You want me to strike you down huh? Take this! *attempts to attack Roa, spiritually, with the lance*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1542 on: June 20, 2009, 05:28:01 PM
"Hmph. Finally." Afro ran right up to him and struck, but Roa easily dodged it. "Let me show you what real power is!" As Afro ran toward him again, Roa used one of his spells - Snap, summoning up a projectile electrical discharge.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1543 on: June 20, 2009, 05:33:00 PM
Afro trying, unsuccessfully, to dodge Rao's electric projectile is struck and falls to his knees in front of Roa...

A-S: *wheezing* My...*ow*...that was...quite ...a shock...* 8D*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1544 on: June 20, 2009, 05:34:49 PM
Roa ignored him and kicked him in the chin, sending him on his back. He put one foot on his chest and peered down at him. "You surrender of course?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1545 on: June 20, 2009, 05:39:00 PM
A-S: *grunting in pain from the sudden kick to the chin* urg...yes, you win this sparring match today master.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1546 on: June 20, 2009, 05:40:40 PM
Grabbing the front of his shirt, Roa roughly pulled him up. "And that concludes your first lesson - knowing your place. But also, I think you learned a way to become more powerful in battle?" His eyes gleamed at the last part.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1547 on: June 20, 2009, 05:45:17 PM
(Are you done...other people would like to post too  8) )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1548 on: June 20, 2009, 05:45:47 PM
Grabbing the front of his shirt, Roa roughly pulled him up. "And that concludes your first lesson - knowing your place. But also, I think you learned a way to become more powerful in battle?" His eyes gleamed at the last part.

A-S: *smiling a little bit but then wincing from his wounds* And an excellent lesson it was master but can we take a moment and go to the infirmary in the WDS? My back's killing me. *points to the huge gash in his back*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1549 on: June 20, 2009, 05:48:00 PM
Roa waved him off. "Fine, fine. I have to check up with Wily anyway."