The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439371

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1475 on: June 19, 2009, 09:13:16 PM
*Sigh* OK StrangeMan, I will take you to Wily II....or I should find MedicMan first.
He then looked at the hole where Nekolian has left. Thinking about him for a while, but then he left with Strangeman the room, looking for the doc.
In the corner of the room one of the Vogels was hiding, monitoring the entire discussion between BH and Nekolian.

;O; such a sad story.... >0< that made my day....so, the doctor also really exists....I only heard rumors of him, not really believing them..... -_- Where in the heck are Sieg and Sonne....Monologues aren´t as fun as I though....OK Vogels, return here ASAP.
All of the Vogels that were inside and around the WDS flew away in a formation heading to the Junkyard.
Silan then continued working on her newest project.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1476 on: June 19, 2009, 09:49:39 PM
Ryuta continues to stand behind the mountain of junk, wondering what those people were going to do in the Junkyard.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1477 on: June 19, 2009, 10:39:40 PM
"Good... However, Soul, you have to help too. You will supervise over Grey to make sure he doesn't do any more damage." DWII said.
"Now that's settled, time for the both of you to head over to my infirmary and have Medic Man do a thorough analysis of you two."
With that, DWII warped the 2 of them to the infirmary,
Sure sure...*Grins evily *
Model A, Megamerge!
*Does nothing*
*Model A*I am NOT merging with you
*Model O*Model A , your with us now , its ok to  -u-'
*Model X*Think about it this way omega. for the past something years Axl has been with Grey. Think about just one random day switching to a new user
*Model H*Yeah!Even you Omega were reluctant at first
*By the time all of th biometals were finished , Grey has seemed to run to another part of the building *
Oh great... -u-'
Model P and X , Megamerge!
*Merges to Px , and fins grey in the room next door, and grabs him*
C'mon , we gotta work to clean up the mess we made.
*Grey* Fine...
First just get back to the medic man...
*Both me and Grey walk up to it , showing a small note Dr Wily wrote saying " Just take care of these two.NAO!  O:< " *

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1478 on: June 20, 2009, 04:47:30 AM
(Medic Man already knows that you and Grey are coming. :P)

Medic Man turned around just as he noticed the bad shape that both Soul and Grey were in.

Oh my! The 2 of you! You need to lay down immediately!

Medic Man then proceeded to lay the 2 of them down in their respective beds, though Grey needed a bit of persuasion from a huge needle.

Now, just lay still while I perform complete analysis and repairs.

For the next few hours, Medic Man worked tirelessly to heal and repair. And at the end of it, Soul and Grey were as good as new, not to mention the Biometals were repaired as well.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1479 on: June 20, 2009, 06:30:32 AM
((Im not sure what I can do or where I can jump in here... ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1480 on: June 20, 2009, 06:44:06 AM
(Well, since Nekolian and StrangeMan are done with the battle, you could help Afro clean up levels 1 to 4, maybe even help with the rebuilding of level 5. 8D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1481 on: June 20, 2009, 07:36:35 AM
(But thats no fun... :< alright.)
*appears on random level and starts chucking debris from the gaping hole in the side of the building*
*sees Afro Shroom on the lower level and waves hi*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #1482 on: June 20, 2009, 07:37:21 AM
"Hmm. I am not sure, it is your area of expertise after all. What do you suggest?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1483 on: June 20, 2009, 07:44:47 AM
(Or you could help me do human reconstruction on a zombie? 8D)

"Hmm. I am not sure, it is your area of expertise after all. What do you suggest?"
"Hmm... This is a rather delicate process, and I do not like limps falling apart on me..." DWII said, trying to contain his puke.

"Oh well, might as well get this over and done with." With that, DWII begun working on the zombie, amongst some splorging sounds.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1484 on: June 20, 2009, 07:59:47 AM
(Or you could help me do human reconstruction on a zombie? 8D)

((Thats like asking an amputee if he wants to preform an amputation. -_-
Plus all because Flame has a super advanced brain does not mean he knows any medical science...))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1485 on: June 20, 2009, 08:04:09 AM
(I know, just asking. 8D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1486 on: June 20, 2009, 08:06:49 AM
(cant you get Wily Fighter to help? I mean, He is optimized to be a combat robot, but he still has his medical know how from when he was an assistant. Plus isn't he the one who does my maintenance? he should know a thing or two about reconstruction. after all, youre the one who downloaded the reconstruction knowledge in him. Try Medic Man too.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1487 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:33 AM
(Medic Man's too tired from Soul and Grey, Wily Fighter is keeping an eye on RS-Wily just in case. Anyways, it's nice to become Dr. Frankestein once in a while... Despite... Falling... Limbs... @_@)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1488 on: June 20, 2009, 08:20:02 AM
Seeing that everything has gotten back on track, Atsushi and Ittetsu leave while Hajime walks over to what's left of the pantry to make some more food to pass out if anyone needed refreshements.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1489 on: June 20, 2009, 11:44:00 AM
Ryuta continues to stand behind the mountain of junk, wondering what those people were going to do in the Junkyard.
Could you explain me why are you spying on us?
Ritter Sieg was standing behind Ryuta, pointing his lance at him.

Meanwhile at the WDS:
BH was able to find MedicMan
Hey MedicMan, Strangeman needs some help....who is that?
Asked BH pointing at Grey.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1490 on: June 20, 2009, 11:49:03 AM
Oh my! Not another patient!

Medic Man rushed over to StrangeMan, and quickly placed him on another spare bed, and begun working on him based on DWII's previous encounter.

Would you kindly wait outside, Blackhook? I need to tend to StrangeMan immediately.

With that, Medic Man gently pushed Blackhook out of the infirmary, and begun another tedious procedure.

Archer

Reply #1491 on: June 20, 2009, 11:52:29 AM
Still in the same room as Wily (who was still working on Ricardo's corpse), Roa idly threw down a hand of cards. "And.. I win again." The Dead lowered his head and gave out a moan of defeat.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1492 on: June 20, 2009, 12:19:05 PM
Could you explain me why are you spying on us?
Ritter Sieg was standing behind Ryuta, pointing his lance at him.

Ryuta frowns a bit before warping behind Sieg with his Red Lotus Saber pressed against the side of his neck while his left hand holds a blue frost bomb, "My friend happens to camp out here, so I should be the one asking you and your friends are snooping around here."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1493 on: June 20, 2009, 12:22:16 PM
Ryuta frowns a bit before warping behind Sieg with his Red Lotus Saber pressed against the side of his neck while his left hand holds a blue frost bomb, "My friend happens to camp out here, so I should be the one asking you and your friends are snooping around here."
An interesting technique you got there but...
A tornado surrounded Sieg, knocking back Ryuta.Sieg then turned to Ryuta
I don´t think you can stand the destruction of Wind...Anyways, what is important on this place?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1494 on: June 20, 2009, 01:48:13 PM
*appears on random level and starts chucking debris from the gaping hole in the side of the building*
*sees Afro Shroom on the lower level and waves hi*

A-S: *Sees Flame and waves back* Good, at least I don't seem to be doing this alone anymore...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1495 on: June 20, 2009, 02:09:14 PM
(Medic Man already knows that you and Grey are coming. :P)
Medic Man turned around just as he noticed the bad shape that both Soul and Grey were in.
Oh my! The 2 of you! You need to lay down immediately!
Medic Man then proceeded to lay the 2 of them down in their respective beds, though Grey needed a bit of persuasion from a huge needle.
Now, just lay still while I perform complete analysis and repairs.
For the next few hours, Medic Man worked tirelessly to heal and repair. And at the end of it, Soul and Grey were as good as new, not to mention the Biometals were repaired as well.
*Grey* Can I leave now?
No.
*Grey*Please?
No.
*Grey* Why..?
* immediatly hugs him* cause you gotta help us!  >U<
*Grey* you know i killed your sister right...?
Yeah...
By the way... what happpened to Vent...?you took him when he was 8...

Archer

Reply #1496 on: June 20, 2009, 02:15:53 PM
Roa got up with a sigh. Playing card games with someone who couldn't think got boring. Very quickly. "I'm going to look around, later." He said over his shoulder to Wily, who didn't even seem to notice him.

After walking around for awhile he eventually found himself where Afro and Flame were. Hmm...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1497 on: June 20, 2009, 02:17:11 PM
A-S: *looking up and seeing Roa* Hmm...I feel like I've seen that guy before...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #1498 on: June 20, 2009, 02:19:31 PM
He walked forward, toward the one who was looking. "You are..?" Then he remembered something and amusement filled his expression. "Ah, you must be Wily's... servant, then?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1499 on: June 20, 2009, 02:22:16 PM
A-S: *twitching an eyebrow* servant....servant? Hey I'm no slave to the Doc!  O:< *points at Roa*

-----
That one Nun...