The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439097

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1400 on: June 17, 2009, 03:27:04 PM
When all the commotion is going around between DWII and Roa, Model W seemed to react to the overflowing emotions coming from DWII...

Yes... Emotions... This will make things a lot easier...

Back to the 2...

"It's called life's work for a reason..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1401 on: June 17, 2009, 03:30:50 PM
"Then how about this: you create something that surpasses your life's work." Roa looked around, eye narrowed. I thought I felt something, not even for a second.. but..

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1402 on: June 17, 2009, 03:48:33 PM

LOL...

(Hey, why Is Grey destroying everything?)

Flame reached Wily ll's room.
"Hey Roa... Wily,... you Ok there...? I understand this must be a big blow..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1403 on: June 17, 2009, 03:59:45 PM
(Grey's trying to lure Soul out by destroying buildings, and my WDS was one of them, plus he thought he could take out my WDS with Soul in it... ... ;O;)

"I'm not ok... Imagine if your FAUST was destroyed... Yeah... That's how I'm feeling now... Everything... Gone..."

Yes... Just a bit more... Then, the right time will come...

Archer

Reply #1404 on: June 17, 2009, 04:05:06 PM
Roa sighed and shook is head. "There is no getting through to this guy.. then again, I may be using the wrong approach."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1405 on: June 17, 2009, 04:11:00 PM
(and why does he want to off Soul?)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1406 on: June 17, 2009, 04:23:39 PM
(You have to ask Soul, it's her arc afterall.)

"And I'll be fine... Just not so soon..." With that, DWII slowly walked out of his lab, defeated.

Maybe a bite at the pantry, maybe torturing RS-Wily, maybe even try to talk to his mice. DWII just walked on, past Afro's room, and into his own, where he put up a "Do NOT disturb" sign, and closed the door behind him.

Yes... I have all the negative energy I need... But now would be too hasty... Just a bit longer... Yes... A bit longer...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1407 on: June 17, 2009, 05:15:45 PM
(Sigh... There goes my weapons and defence research... Sigh... ;O; Afro... You will be working double time for all this...)

(Wha, Er, Damn it! Now I gotta work off a debt 4 times bigger now! Thanks a lot...   o//////o)

A-S: *still sleeping through all that happened* zzz...mmm, five more minutes. I'm not even part of this story arc...zzz...

Mean while in A-S's pocket, Model D slowly began to flicker...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1408 on: June 17, 2009, 09:48:15 PM
(You completely forgot about my post again, Soul.  Hajime was trying to offer Grey a quicker way to get to you LONG before this whole destruction thing happened, and that's really upsets not just me but anyone else who might have seen that post and expected you to do something about it)

Hajime frowns in frustration when he saw that Grey didn't acknowledge his presence and warps to where he currently is, grabbing him by the neck and slamming him against the wall.

"You do NOT want to abuse my kindness, because not only will I be pissed off, but everyone else who's relied on the doctor to help them maintain peace in this city!" he seethed, gripping Grey's throat so hard, the crosses on the back of his hand starts to glow through his glove, slowly sapping his energy, "Now I don't care if this is your sick way of getting Soul out here, I'm not going to stand here and let you destroy half the city just to gouge her out!  I'm taking you STRAIGHT to her, and you're going to fight her fairly whether you like it or NOT!"

He doesn't wait for Grey to respond as he warps both of them straight to where Soul is standing.

(And I do apologies for the sudden outburst, but I really didn't like that you destroyed half of WDS without realizing that Hajime was trying to put a stop to it and offer some help in the process)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1409 on: June 17, 2009, 09:58:31 PM
A few clones in thier flyers leftover from a few arcs before begin to board the drill colony.

Unit 1: Status report.

Unit 2: All clear, except for a few nens and what appears to be a converted nudebot to wear clothes with a diffrent mind from a few arcs before.

Unit 1: Intresting, anything about this recent arc?

Unit 4: Basically, it's a smash and stash arc.

Unit 1: Nobody asked you.

Unit 4: Aww..

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1410 on: June 17, 2009, 10:01:02 PM
( You'll find out why he's doing this  8D )
* Runs up the stairs as model Px , then sees DWII crying hard*
oh FFFFFFFF... Im very sorry doctor Wily , i'll help A-S fix it later.... Say.. where is he... he'd be a perfect meatsheild....
*Runs down the stairs and sees the mini A-S*
Wel well....
TIME TO GET A GROWER THINGY RAY!
*Searches through DWII's things and finds one *
*Model F* Theres one soul!
Ah-ha!
Time to test...
*Shoots it at A-S and immediatly and the cage breaks and he's back to normal-ish size , only a inch smaller *
Come on!  8D
*Grabs A-S and keeps running up the stairs untill i reach destroyed floor "7" *
Oh FFFFFFF......

(technically, I was unshrunk a while before and was sleeping in my room  XD)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1411 on: June 17, 2009, 10:25:30 PM
Flame walked around the ruins of the WDS, hoping to be able to be of some use, when he walks in on Haijime holding Grey strongly by the neck, Grey's brown face starting to turn purple Soul just stood there flabbergasted.

"Oh boy... Seems I've walked in on a very complicated moment..."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1412 on: June 17, 2009, 11:17:20 PM
The ground started shaking for a while...but it didn´t seem to affect BH and Nekolian
Human reconstructruction? What has do to with anything?
BH was suprised by that question. He started thinking about StrangeMan. Sure, he is a wierd guy, but he is not able to do bad things....He then remembered StrangeMan´s alter egos.... B(
Please let me hear your story.
Asked BH but he still didn´t let his guard down.

Outside the WDS 10 small flying objects were monitoring the roof.....which was now level 6
That boy... He has got some interesting powers....Vogel 1 to 4, follow him...the rest of you look inside the WDS.
Silan was inside her ship, looking at 10 monitors

"Nyar...Let me tell you a story...There is a place...excuse me, there WAS a place, where a young boy lived. This place was not a peaceful one, this place was always attacked by Mavericks, many reploids and humans were killed every day in that place."

"In that placed lived a young boy. The boy was living happily with a small group of humans taking refuge in a nearby Hunter Base. The hunters in there were strong...but unfourtinately not stronfg enough to stop the continuous attacks of the mavericks."

"One day, the hunters were too weak to keep fighting, it seemed that all hope was lost...but later, a miracle happened. When the mavericks came for the final strike on the hunter base, they came...three men, three men in hoods and capes. And one of those men..." Nekolian pointed towards StrangeMan. "...Him."

(I'll tell the rest of the story after BlackHook replies to what Nekolian has told him so far.)

Offline Cpie

• Master Artist as well
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1413 on: June 17, 2009, 11:17:28 PM
"Then how about this: you create something that surpasses your life's work." Roa looked around, eye narrowed. I thought I felt something, not even for a second.. but..

Or built a robot chick and transform this into the Busty World Of RPM.

No I didn't even read the whole topic haha but you'll ignore this, rite?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1414 on: June 17, 2009, 11:52:31 PM
lol Rockman Perfect Mammaries.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1415 on: June 18, 2009, 12:00:10 AM
( Dammit why do i forget all these posts? Fine post deleted i'll rewrite  :| )

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1416 on: June 18, 2009, 12:24:52 AM
"Do you need help GETTING to the roof?" he asked rather irritably, "I already told you before not to cause too much damage to this building; otherwise Soul won't be the only person you have to worry about."
( I dont consider that 'help' i consider it a offense anyways , and i do miss a few Words in most of the posts i read , or itake it that wrong way , and in A-S's case , i prolly missed a post , because when just 2 ppl are posting one after another , i usually skip a few to not deal with it , and seriously , its a role play thread , its not life this its not like this thread decides the fate for the rest of your life  B( Either way Grey wouldnt have taken the offer)

* Runs up the stairs , and notices A-S and gets a idea in my head as im abo-*
*Model P *Soul theres just no time for this!
*Model P and X force me to keep running *
*Model X* How about that window model H?
W-w-w-what?? :o
*Model X and P force me to jump out the window , then merge to Hx and fly to the groud *
Geesh... Now what Buildin-
*Hajime and Grey appear infront of me *
*Grey* This is'nt a fair fight if your draining my energy!
Especially from what you did to my model X!
*Both me and Grey notice eachother , and realize we both have some power drained *
*Both of us Glare at Hajime
*Grey* This..Isnt Fair.

Before this , with Grey-

* Slammed against the wall *
Well then.. Its a good thing reploids don't breathe...
*Notices the Crosses*
W..What are you doing to me..!
*Punches him right across the face , making him (Bleed..?) slightly *
Grrr...
*Teleported*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1417 on: June 18, 2009, 01:02:14 AM
(I know RPing is more of a hobby than a day job, and I know it's not a life-changing matter  -u-'.  I was just a "wee" (use loosely if you like) bit upset about being ignored before the whole Level-destroying scnario and I'm sorry if I got on your nerves because of it *Feels that stressing an apology through posting isn't going to help prevent an argument from ensuing :|*)

Hajime was aware that the two were glaring at him as he lets go of Grey and rubs the blood-drooling swell on his cheek, "I'm just trying keep destruction to a minimum so no one else cries over more than spilled coffee.  If you'll give me a second, you'll be back to peek condition."

He then crosses his arms, causing the crosses to glow over his gloves brightly.  Both Grey and all biometals are back to peek conditions, "Also, can you two take your fight somewhere baren and deserted?  I think the doc's heartbroken enough having his stuff destroyed by your little...search.... -u-'"

He then warps back to what little lab remains to help with the repairs.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1418 on: June 18, 2009, 01:44:27 AM
*Flame backs up slowly and walks away*

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1419 on: June 18, 2009, 02:15:51 AM
( Sorry then , just tommarow is the day i gotta bid on a Rockman EXE 4.5 Limited Edition  0v0 -u-' i cant lose it to anyone , or im gonna be sad on RPM , for a loooonnnggg time  ;O; *crying how im gonna lose the bid * )

*Grey glares , even after he is fixed*

C'mon Grey , i know i hate your guts , bu-
*Model O whispers* Soul... not a good idea , just run and he'll follow
CATCH ME IFYA CAN!  >BD
*Merges to model Hx and air dashes and flies out of the city , with grey as model H following my trail *
*Model H * This is working out great , just another block
* We reach about a few yard outside of RPM city , and the dump is blocking us between the city , so the city cant get hurt *
*Grey* Heh Well soul... That wasnt hard to follow. Now..
*Grabs soul by the neck , and holds me right up into the air choking me *
Grey...You..Killed...My..Sister...Aile.. I wont forgive you!
*Grey* So what if i killed her? she should have never led me to the Ouroboros! And you shouldnt have taken model Z and X before she died!*Grey throws me to the ground*
*Grey* Lets settle this... with you dead too!
A-Trans! Vulturon!

Well then.. Megamerge!
*Merges to model Lx , and jumps up in the air , starting to charge as Grey lets out a shockwave i barely miss , then uses the charged attack , letting our a Ice Dragon*
*Grey*  Like i would fall for this *He merges to Buckfire and sidesteps it as he merges to Bifrost and uses his spiked wheel technique on the ground as i fall*
*Model H*Quick merge!
*Merges to model Hx , and floats just before i fall onto the spikes , and saber slashes Grey a bit while hes Bifrost , being slow. Yet Grey merges to model H and we both get into a Parry of sabers untill i merge to Ox and hit the ground and go into Overdrive. But at that time Grey has merges to F and is shooting buster shots at me that im getting hit and damaged by , though my Overdrive is still working. Quickly i charge at him ducking to avoid the hits and slash him with a 3 hit combo , then uses my attack to send blue pillars of light up , hitting him , and when they come back down they heal me *
Im Different form my Sister Grey! Im here to finish what she started - bringing (mostly 8D) peace!
*Grey* Sure sure...
* He merges to Argoyle with a Ugoyle shadow , and starts flinging bombs , and im deflecting them with saber slashes , but after time in slowing down. Not so luckily he stopped and when i was catching my breath he merges to Chronoforce and Slllooowwwweeddd time down , making it easier for him to win*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1420 on: June 18, 2009, 06:55:07 AM
He then warps back to what little lab remains to help with the repairs.

A-S: *barely waking up* zzz...uh! Wha? *looks around* musta dozed off...

A-S gets out of his room and walks towards the pantry and comes across a totaled lab with Hajime in it...

A-S: Hey...Hajime...who...did...this...to...the...W...D...S?   :O *A-S seemed to be frozen in shock to all the recent damage done to the WDS*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1421 on: June 18, 2009, 07:06:59 AM
Hajime: It's a long story...very long....  -u-'

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1422 on: June 18, 2009, 09:12:38 AM
(Wait, wait, wait... Aile's dead? DEAD!? D! E! A! D!?)

DWII was still in his room, rocking back and forth on his bed, trying to think things straight. From the small monitor in his room, he could see Hajime helping with the repairs and Afro in utter shock, just like a statue. He felt a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit better at the sight, but seeing the rest of his WDS... Man does it sting a lot. He then decided to lay down and sleep.

(Yes, I'm going to act depressed for a bit longer. :P And Asena... Awesome idea! 8D)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1423 on: June 18, 2009, 09:25:46 AM
Hajime looks back over to Afro after patching up most of the equipment through manual and FME repairs before walking over to him and whispering in his ear, "Help clean up and repair the place and Wily might cut down on the amount of experiments he'll use on you in the future.... -_-"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1424 on: June 18, 2009, 09:46:54 AM
A-S: *turing around to Hajime* It still wont matter...I wasn't able to pay the Doc BEFORE this! *begings to break down in to the fetal postion on the floor*  ;O;

-----
That one Nun...