The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439850

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1375 on: June 17, 2009, 08:52:05 AM
"Oh god... Oh god... Oh god!" DWII panicked.

"Computer! How much longer before meltdown!?"

Approximately 5 minutes.

"5 minutes!? DARNIT!" DWII pulled out his palm-top.

"FLAME! DO YOU READ ME!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1376 on: June 17, 2009, 08:53:05 AM
Flame sighed and picked up.
"Yo. what went wrong this time...?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1377 on: June 17, 2009, 08:56:19 AM
"FLAME! Do you still have that Mass Teleporter on your FAUST!? An intruder has destroyed levels 9 and 10 of my WDS, which contained all my energy research... And is going to cause a meltdown that will take out half of RPM City!!!" DWII exclaimed.

"I need that to teleport out all my energy research, so PLEASE SAY YOU STILL HAVE IT!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1378 on: June 17, 2009, 09:03:44 AM
"Mass teleporter...? I never had one... We experimented in making one a while ago, but it failed horribly. We actually started up a time rift similar to the one caused by the Philadelphia experiment back in the 1940's... Thankfully, no one died, and nothing went through the rift. I just have 5 active teleporter rooms that can work simultaneously. I can send a group to try and pick up as much stuff as possible, but- Why dont you just stop the intruder?"

Wily: "Well-..."

"Listen. I didnt get a super advanced brain just for show. First, Shut down the WDS, and switch to the backup power-"

Wily: "BUT THAT'S BROKEN TOO!! If I turn of the power, all of my security will go down! Do you KNOW some of the "THINGS" Ive got locked away in the subterranean levels!? And that's not even including RS Wily and Protoman!"

"Hmmm... Wily, do you still have that  super conductor satellite dish installed on this place? Yknow... The one that can intercept energy attacks?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1379 on: June 17, 2009, 09:15:43 AM
"I believe I do still have that... BUT THAT'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!!!" DWII exclaimed.

"We are doomed... DOOMED!!!"

Archer

Reply #1380 on: June 17, 2009, 09:42:38 AM
Roa raised an eyebrow. He could've sworn that that corpse had not been there a second ago. Maybe it's one of The Dead? He thought, thinking of his own undead (and useless) minions.

He turned his attention back to Ricardo. The Dead...? I could... He blinked, his thoughts interrupted. He turned to the WWDS. At the visible destruction, he couldn't help but sigh. Someone is being pointlessly flashy.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1381 on: June 17, 2009, 09:53:44 AM
"Wily, when I give you the signal, shut down the power and reroute the dish's energy circuit from the ground to the castles backup power circuit! I have an Idea that might just work!"

Wily ll:"what?... O- ok! Done! Hurry, please, Flame!"

"Flame to FAUST, set the Giga Cannon to power level negative 2.5x and aim the at the World Domination Station! Theres no time to argue! Password G-O-R-X-F-6-5-M-N-E-O-B-1025!"

"password verified! charging energy..."

Wily ll: "Flaaaame! only 10 secoooonds! D: PLEEEEEAASE HURRY!"

"2.5 seconds remaining for full charge..."

"FLAME! 3 SECONDS!"

"Energy Charged!"

"FIRE! FIRE RIGHT NOW DAMMNIT! RIGHT AT THE WDS!"

FAUST Fires a concentrated beam of red energy at the WDS*

Wily: "FLAME, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!"

"!!
WILY! SHUT THE POWER!! NOW OR WERE DEAD!!  NOW!!!"

!!!!!
DUN DUUUUUN!!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1382 on: June 17, 2009, 10:02:03 AM
What happened next was nothing short of surreal. The red beam hit the satellite dish at what remains on the roof of the WDS. There was a brilliant flash as if something exploded, which didn't. Smoke was rising from the WDS, but it was from the damages from Grey's rampage. There was a deadly silence...

DWII slowly opened up his eyes, thinking he was in heaven.

"Did... It work? Computer, status!"

Energy redirection successful. Meltdown averted.

"Thank god..."

Archer

Reply #1383 on: June 17, 2009, 10:06:11 AM
People sure like to show off, huh. Summoning one of The Dead, he told it to carry Ricardo's body and they began to head to the WDS. It's Wily's... I should check it out.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1384 on: June 17, 2009, 10:06:21 AM
*Flame fell down backwards on his rear from sheer relief*
"Phew... My God..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1385 on: June 17, 2009, 10:23:34 AM
"Well, I'm so glad that's over..." DWII sighed a sign of relief. "Thanks for the assist Flame. Couldn't have done it without you."

"No prob, but could you do something about that intruder?" Flame asked.

"Well, from the looks of it, Soul is off to pursue him. And I do not want to get on her bad side if I butted in..." DWII laughed weakly. "Anyways, thanks again, DWII out."

DWII went back to his labchair and plopped down. What a day it's been... And the damages... Boy, would it give him a huge headache. He decided to take a look out of the window when he noticed a very familiar figure approaching the entrance of his WDS.

"Isn't that... Roa?"

Archer

Reply #1386 on: June 17, 2009, 10:28:22 AM
"Heh." Roa looked up at Wily who was looking down at him from the window. He looks pretty relaxed. I guess everything turned out ok. Turning to The Dead, he motioned to the window that Wily was at. "Take the body up there." The command issued, he jumped up to the window.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1387 on: June 17, 2009, 10:35:54 AM
DWII noticed Roa gesturing to someone, and that someone is jumping up, towards the window he's standing at. As the someone reached closer and closer to the window, DWII noticed that this someone is of a rather large build. And looks like a zombie. DWII staggered backwards, and fell onto his bum, as the zombie crashed right through the window, and landed with a thump.

"Wh... Wha... WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?"

Archer

Reply #1388 on: June 17, 2009, 10:40:58 AM
Dropping Ricardo's body infront of Wily, the large Dead began to walk towards him letting out disturbing grunts and moans, attempting to communicate with him (although unknown to Wily.)

"N-no... you STAY AWAY!" Wily shouted, trying to crawl away on the floor.

"You really haven't changed at all. Still the same..." Roa commented bemusedly, leaning against the wall next to the entrance, having entered unnoticed, Wily having being too distracted by The Dead.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1389 on: June 17, 2009, 10:55:39 AM
"ROA! CALL OFF YOUR ZOMBIE!" DWII exclaimed, still trying to keep his distance from said zombie.

With a small gesture from Roa, the zombie made a grunt sound, and turned back.

"Phew... I can never get use to your zombie minions... And how did you reach the 6th level in such a short time? And what is with that corpse!?"

Archer

Reply #1390 on: June 17, 2009, 11:02:51 AM
Roa walked towards Wily. "By walking really fast. It's not really that impressive, you should see me at full power." He made a motion to The Dead. "And I'll admit this one is a little strange. He was an experiment that would be better then the average Dead... although that part worked, it also gained a strange habit of running off. Usually to some school so it can stare at little kids... strange that." With stuck out a hand to help Wily up.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1391 on: June 17, 2009, 11:27:16 AM
"Heh... Strange indeed..." DWII extended his hand, and was held up.

"Anyways... What is up with that corpse your zombie brought up here?"

Archer

Reply #1392 on: June 17, 2009, 11:30:27 AM
"Oh. That." He looked over at The Dead and the corpse it was carrying - Ricardo. "Remember that guy who sold those great hot dogs, Ricardo? That's him." He turned around to face Wily. "He was crushed by a building being destroyed just shortly before yours... the culprit is obviously the same person."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1393 on: June 17, 2009, 01:23:17 PM
*Grey is sitting on the roof of the mostly destroyed level 8 , and has a evvviiilllll plan*
Hey...Model A... you think if i destroy the WWDS soul will die with it too..?
*Model A*Totally She would
Well then..... maybe we should get 8 and 7 done in one shot , that'll make it easy
A-Trans!
* Grey Merges to Chronoforce , and slows down time then immediatly merges back to model A*
I think Bifrost would do the trick...
A-Trans! Bifrost!
*As Grey is in Bifrost form , he immediatly breaks level 8 with pure weight , then he uses giga freeze and jumps to destroy level 7, and merges back to model A*
Are you feeling Alright Model A?
*Model A*Yeah i am , but lets get outta here before something explodes
Right. A-Trans! *Grey merges to Model Hx ( he has all my forms from previous battles  -u-' ) and flies to a building rooftoop 5 blocks away*

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1394 on: June 17, 2009, 01:49:44 PM
Nekolian got back up. Blackhook's attack didn't seem like it damaged the reploid. Nekoloan shook his head, before telling Blackhook: "...Nightmares you say...do you even know the meaning of the word?" Nekolian walked slowly towards BlackHook. "The one you're trying to protect...do you even know of his past...what he has done..." The reploid got closer and closer. "Do you want to hear why I'm hunting him down?"

As Nekolian got closer to Blackhook, BH started to have an uneasy feeling all over his body. "But first...let me ask you something..." Nekolian looked deep into Blackhook's eyes. "...have you ever heard about human reconstruction?"   
The ground started shaking for a while...but it didn´t seem to affect BH and Nekolian
Human reconstructruction? What has do to with anything?
BH was suprised by that question. He started thinking about StrangeMan. Sure, he is a wierd guy, but he is not able to do bad things....He then remembered StrangeMan´s alter egos.... B(
Please let me hear your story.
Asked BH but he still didn´t let his guard down.

Outside the WDS 10 small flying objects were monitoring the roof.....which was now level 6
That boy... He has got some interesting powers....Vogel 1 to 4, follow him...the rest of you look inside the WDS.
Silan was inside her ship, looking at 10 monitors

Archer

Reply #1395 on: June 17, 2009, 02:16:37 PM
"And that's why-" Roa was cut off by the destruction of yet another floor. Someone needs to learn a little bit of restraint, with a sigh he ran a hand through his hair, Maybe I should teach them a lesson? No.. I can't be bothered.

"So.. loose anything important?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1396 on: June 17, 2009, 02:18:38 PM
(Sigh... There goes my weapons and defence research... Sigh... ;O; Afro... You will be working double time for all this...)

"Huh? Computer... Status..."

Levels 7 and 8 are destroyed. Intruder escaped.

"... Would you excuse me Roa? I need to lay down and cry myself back to insanity..."

(And now I feel really sad because all you people love to destroy my WDS... ;O;)

Archer

Reply #1397 on: June 17, 2009, 03:08:49 PM
"Not, I won't!" Grabbing Wily's shoulders, he began to shake him. "Get a hold of yourself man! We still have work to do, like creating the ultimate Dead with the combined powers of you and I!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1398 on: June 17, 2009, 03:13:36 PM
"But my WDS... All my life's work... Gone... Nothing is worth living for..." DWII collapsed into a pile and cried. Hard.

Archer

Reply #1399 on: June 17, 2009, 03:15:02 PM
Roa slapped him. "You fool! Your life's work.. it can be rebuilt!"