The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439231

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1350 on: June 16, 2009, 03:41:40 AM
Nekolian, the feline reploid, was slashing ferociously at StrangeMan. StrangeMan was dodging the feline's attacks, however, he seemed to have been getting a bit more sluggish as the seconds passed. "Damn damn damn! I thought I lost this psycho back at the canyons." STrangeMan thought to himself. "I can't keep this up, I'm running out of gas." StrangeMan's side capes wrapped themselves around his arms and transformed into his Sword and Shield. StrangeMan used those items to block and hold Nekolians claws. "What the hell do you want to kill me for!?" He asked the feline. "NYAR!! Don't play dumb! This is for revenge!"

StrangeMan pushed away his claws and swung his sword at Nekolian. However, unlike StrangeMan, Nekolian had all his energy, smd was able to quickly dodge the attack. He then countered with a quick vertical slash, slicing StrangeMan's right arm. StrangeMan screamed in pain, blood gushing from his wound; he was unable to use his sword. Nekolian attacked again, but STrangeMan managed to block the attack with his shield. "Too slow" Nekolian then his other set of claws to injure StrangeMan's left arm. StrangeMan screamed again. He then stood there, with both his arms deeply injured, dripping in blood, he looked stared at the reploid and asked: "*pant**pant* Just tell me...what exactly have I done to you to make you go to all this trouble of hunting me down?" Nekolian got closer to the injured hood. "I SAID DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, NYAAAR!!" Nekolian slashed him once more, this time on his chest. StrangeMan fell to the ground, large bloody claw marks covered his chest. StrangeMan spit blood over the amount of pain he is experiencing.

Nekolian picked him up by his blue choker, and he conversed with him. "It's ashame that you were beaten so easily by me. It almost makes it not worth killing you. But then again, you seemed to enjoy killing the weak more than anobody." StrangeMan spat a bit more blood before replying: "...Moi still doesn't understand...what are you talking about...I don't recall killing anyone weak...well except for some Joes in the junkyard...but that was mearly for self-defense" Nekolian took his claws and placed them near StrangeMan's neck. "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TOU TOOK FROM ME!!" StrangeMan looked at the reploids eyes, and saw sorrow, a familiar sorrow. One that he was too familiar with.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a missle was fired at the feline. Nekolian let go of StrangeMan and quickly jumped over the projectile. "NYARRR!! Who fired that!?" Nekolian looked towards the direction where the missle was fired and saw a robot that resembled NapalmMan. "Maverick, prepare to face the mighty forces of the DWII Numbers!" Exclaimed the NapalmMan-like robot.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1351 on: June 16, 2009, 09:02:42 AM
(Hehe, bonus :cookie: for mentioning a Napalm Man-like number.)

"Oh right, now I remember!" DWII exclaimed.

"Afro's little adventure! I need to go check on him..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #1352 on: June 16, 2009, 10:06:25 AM
Roa had been unconcerned with what was happening. To be blunt, he really didn't care. Of course that was up until the building that Gray had taken out had began to collapse upon the local Hot Dog Vendor.

Roa rushed to scene, but it was already to late. "No! Not Ricardo!" But it was. Under the piece of building that had collapses upon the Hot dog Vendor was the dead body of Ricardo, Roa's favorite Hot Dog seller.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1353 on: June 16, 2009, 12:42:06 PM
*On the roof of another building , looking at the last building*
*Model A*whats wrong Grey?
Its nothing.... I just think we need more damaged buildings...
*Holds up Model A*Megamerge!
*Model A* Biolink Established. M.E.G.A. System Online.
*Grey merges with model A*
*Model A* Im thinking giga crush would destroy this one
Most likely your right.. But i dont think this building needs destroying....maybe that other one over there...*points to WWDS*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1354 on: June 16, 2009, 01:36:12 PM
(Man, what is up with you people wanting to destroy my WDS? >0<)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1355 on: June 16, 2009, 03:50:20 PM
Nekolian, the feline reploid, was slashing ferociously at StrangeMan. StrangeMan was dodging the feline's attacks, however, he seemed to have been getting a bit more sluggish as the seconds passed. "Damn damn damn! I thought I lost this psycho back at the canyons." STrangeMan thought to himself. "I can't keep this up, I'm running out of gas." StrangeMan's side capes wrapped themselves around his arms and transformed into his Sword and Shield. StrangeMan used those items to block and hold Nekolians claws. "What the hell do you want to kill me for!?" He asked the feline. "NYAR!! Don't play dumb! This is for revenge!"

StrangeMan pushed away his claws and swung his sword at Nekolian. However, unlike StrangeMan, Nekolian had all his energy, smd was able to quickly dodge the attack. He then countered with a quick vertical slash, slicing StrangeMan's right arm. StrangeMan screamed in pain, blood gushing from his wound; he was unable to use his sword. Nekolian attacked again, but STrangeMan managed to block the attack with his shield. "Too slow" Nekolian then his other set of claws to injure StrangeMan's left arm. StrangeMan screamed again. He then stood there, with both his arms deeply injured, dripping in blood, he looked stared at the reploid and asked: "*pant**pant* Just tell me...what exactly have I done to you to make you go to all this trouble of hunting me down?" Nekolian got closer to the injured hood. "I SAID DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, NYAAAR!!" Nekolian slashed him once more, this time on his chest. StrangeMan fell to the ground, large bloody claw marks covered his chest. StrangeMan spit blood over the amount of pain he is experiencing.

Nekolian picked him up by his blue choker, and he conversed with him. "It's ashame that you were beaten so easily by me. It almost makes it not worth killing you. But then again, you seemed to enjoy killing the weak more than anobody." StrangeMan spat a bit more blood before replying: "...Moi still doesn't understand...what are you talking about...I don't recall killing anyone weak...well except for some Joes in the junkyard...but that was mearly for self-defense" Nekolian took his claws and placed them near StrangeMan's neck. "DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TOU TOOK FROM ME!!" StrangeMan looked at the reploids eyes, and saw sorrow, a familiar sorrow. One that he was too familiar with.

Suddenly, out of nowhere a missle was fired at the feline. Nekolian let go of StrangeMan and quickly jumped over the projectile. "NYARRR!! Who fired that!?" Nekolian looked towards the direction where the missle was fired and saw a robot that resembled NapalmMan. "Maverick, prepare to face the mighty forces of the DWII Numbers!" Exclaimed the NapalmMan-like robot.
(another great fight Strange)
Strangeman!
BH appeared on the scene, running to his hurt friend.
Don´t you dare dying on me...We don´t need another Corpsie!
He then turned his hook at Nekolian.
Get lost, now, or your body parts will be strewed all over the place

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1356 on: June 16, 2009, 05:53:43 PM
Hajime returns to the lab, noticing everyone was up and about trying to deal with the recent explosion and invasions going around him.  He figured, since he was done for now, to tend to WilyII's lab rats and keep them safe.

He can't understand what they were saying but he can sense their spirits, seeming a bit apprehensive of their "new" roommate.  He stood behind Afro-Shroom.

"Maybe you should try giving them something to gain their trust...." he mutters.

A-S: So, I'm here on the Doctor's behalf and need to talk with you guys...*grabs a note pad and pen* Can you start by telling me who you guys are?

LM: Yes, As you already know I'm a simply lab mouse that was going to be used in a drug experiment untill the Doctor as you call him came and took me here, in this cage. Over there we have our Pantry Mouse, he was found by the doctor nearly starved on the bottom floor of the pantry, and thus took him in and nurtured him...a little too much apparently.

PM: Hey I heard that!

LM: Err...and over there we have our Street Rat. He wandered in here by accident but the Doctor admired his fighting spirit and decided to keep him as well. Here we have a sewer rat, we don't entirely now where he came from, neither does the doctor, but he's friendly enough to be around...aside from the fact that he still thinks it's the 1920's...and WWII hasn't happened yet...

A-S: *scribbling down* uh huh...and what about T-rex and that other guy? *points to Bio Mouzer and Mutant Rat*

LM: Ah...Mutant Rat, well he's..lets say he is the reason the doctor stopped using us to experiment with. *whispers* He came from the same lab as me. Oh and about ol' "Rex" over there? Well...let's say he was "obtained" by the doctor some how...

A-S: *Scribbling* I see...interesting. *puts the pad away* So wht do guys do around here any ways?

LM: *a little smirk appeared* I'm glad you asked... bVd

A-S: * -u-'* Not again...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1357 on: June 16, 2009, 06:02:10 PM
DWII made his way back to his lab, seeing Hajime near the cage and watching the happenings going on. He made his way over there, said hi to Hajime, and also proceeded to take a look into the cage. There he saw his lab mouse about to do something to Afro.

"Ah, good old Labby, taking after me..." DWII grinned, with a glint in his glasses.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1358 on: June 16, 2009, 06:13:33 PM
LM: *raising a hand gesture* First we need some audio privacy...

The Bio Mouzer immediately began to search the cage and near a corner found a small microphone...

BM(Bio Mouzer): RAGH!  :W *eats it*

A-S:Um...won't the doctor get suspicious?

LM: No, Bio Mouzer does this all the time, so we just make it look like he's hungry and likes to chew on the doctors microphone...Now we need you help with some thing as well. Here come with me.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1359 on: June 16, 2009, 06:36:51 PM
(another great fight Strange)
Strangeman!
BH appeared on the scene, running to his hurt friend.
Don´t you dare dying on me...We don´t need another Corpsie!
He then turned his hook at Nekolian.
Get lost, now, or your body parts will be strewed all over the place

"Ugh...hey BlackHook...I see you've made a good recovery...but I suggest you don't pick a fight with him...his too strong...and now that you mention Corpsie...where is he?"

Meanwhile, on the streets of RPM...

Corpsie was laying on the sidewalk, next to a man mourning for his favorite hotdog vendor (Roa).

Back with the action...

Nekolian looked at the intruding hooked man. "Who are you? Are you with that murderer? If you are, I won't go easy on you. Nyarrr" Nekolian readied his claws for an attack. But then three missiles were fired at the vengeful reploid. "You have to deal with us first, Maverick" Said the same Napalm look-alike. 'Nyarrr. Annoying machines!" Nekolian jumped over the first missile, then he jumped on the second, and grabbed the third. He the turned said missile towards the robot who fired it.

"GYAAA!? HOW DID HE-" Before the Napalm looklike could finish his sentece, the missile hit him. The robot was now out of commision. "You killed Big Bro, How dare you!" Exclamed another Napalm look-alike. Before the robot could even react, Nekolian rushed towards the robot and sliced him to pieces, along with the two other robots that were beside him.

"Hey hey, that's no way to treat my dancing partners!" Behind Nekolian was an afroed robot, with 70's clothing. "Now you'll have to deal with my Disco..." The robot threw a large disc at the reploid, but it proved innefective, as the disc broke when it made contact with the reploid's armor. "...[parasitic bomb]" Said the afroed machine, before having his torso skewered by the vengefull reploid. "DiscoM-" Nekolian sliced the robot who grieved over DiscoMan's death. Then who sliced another robot, and another, and another, and another. The carnage didn't seem to stop as number by number fell at Nekolian's claws.

StrangeMan looked at the carnage the feline-esque reploid was causing. "...All those robots...fighting that confused reploid...all being destroyed...and I can't do anything about...it's just like before...just like before..." The violence reminded StrangeMan of a dark day in his past, one that he does not wish to re-live.

To be continued...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1360 on: June 16, 2009, 06:49:44 PM
(My poor Numbers... ;O;)

Back at the lab, DWII watches as Bio-Mouzer gnaws at a corner.

"Darn, he must be hungry again... *throws in some mouse feed, which Bio happily eats away* Hmm, I wonder what Labby wants to do with Afro..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1361 on: June 16, 2009, 07:23:28 PM
A-S: Ok so what do you need my help with?

LM: As you know,We've seen almost everything that goes on in the Doctor's Lab. And contrary to what many people think, Us lab mice are very intelligent. SO I need you to keep this secret a secret from the doctor, But first here's a little something to help with your friend...*reaches into A-S's pocket and takes out Model D*

A-S: Hey!

LM: Calm down,*tinkers on Dan* here this will help you try to awaken him back out in the WDS. Now where was I...oh yeah, Now we have seen alot in this Lab and I now from experience some thing bad will happen to the Doc...*squeak*... It involves...*more squeaking*...and it was all becau...*Still more squeaking*...are you listening?

A-S: *rubbing his head* Hugh...I can't seem...to hear you as well as before...*starts to grow in size at a slow pace* Oh crap! The rays the doctor used on me are starting to wear off! I have to get out of here! *grabs Dan and begins to run to the wall of the cage*

LM: Wai...*squeak*...before you go be careful of the Doctor's...*squeak*...

Afro-Shroom could no longer understand the Lab mouse but also began to grow at an alarming rate, he was already bigger then the organic bio mouzer. He ran to the wall of the cage and signaled DWII to take him out...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1362 on: June 16, 2009, 07:32:04 PM
DWII was still feeding Bio-Mouzer when he noticed that Afro-Shroom is growing.

"Oh crap, so soon?" DWII quickly reached into the cage and grabbed Afro, who's about the size of his palm now. He then quickly placed Afro on a nearby labchair, just as Afro popped back into normal size.

"So, that was... about 45 minutes. Rather acceptable I guess... So what did you learn?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1363 on: June 16, 2009, 07:43:32 PM
A-S: *flipping through his note pad* First of all, aside from the questionable past of some of your mice...they seem to get along quite well...and that you have a habit of adopting mice.

DWII: and?

A-S: Really all they gave me was a list of complaints *hands DWII a several page list* oh and that Bio Mouzer...not the best at making first impressions.  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1364 on: June 16, 2009, 07:54:47 PM
"Well, let's see..." DWII took the notepad.

"Please give us a bigger cage... Some exercise equipment would be nice... Stop giving Bio so much food... Sewy needs a bath... A bath... Seriously a bath..." DWII read on.

"Ehh, you can go take a break or something, Afro. This might take a while..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1365 on: June 16, 2009, 08:13:56 PM
"Ugh...hey BlackHook...I see you've made a good recovery...but I suggest you don't pick a fight with him...his too strong...and now that you mention Corpsie...where is he?"

Meanwhile, on the streets of RPM...

Corpsie was laying on the sidewalk, next to a man mourning for his favorite hotdog vendor (Roa).

Back with the action...

Nekolian looked at the intruding hooked man. "Who are you? Are you with that murderer? If you are, I won't go easy on you. Nyarrr" Nekolian readied his claws for an attack. But then three missiles were fired at the vengeful reploid. "You have to deal with us first, Maverick" Said the same Napalm look-alike. 'Nyarrr. Annoying machines!" Nekolian jumped over the first missile, then he jumped on the second, and grabbed the third. He the turned said missile towards the robot who fired it.

"GYAAA!? HOW DID HE-" Before the Napalm looklike could finish his sentece, the missile hit him. The robot was now out of commision. "You killed Big Bro, How dare you!" Exclamed another Napalm look-alike. Before the robot could even react, Nekolian rushed towards the robot and sliced him to pieces, along with the two other robots that were beside him.

"Hey hey, that's no way to treat my dancing partners!" Behind Nekolian was an afroed robot, with 70's clothing. "Now you'll have to deal with my Disco..." The robot threw a large disc at the reploid, but it proved innefective, as the disc broke when it made contact with the reploid's armor. "...[parasitic bomb]" Said the afroed machine, before having his torso skewered by the vengefull reploid. "DiscoM-" Nekolian sliced the robot who grieved over DiscoMan's death. Then who sliced another robot, and another, and another, and another. The carnage didn't seem to stop as number by number fell at Nekolian's claws.

StrangeMan looked at the carnage the feline-esque reploid was causing. "...All those robots...fighting that confused reploid...all being destroyed...and I can't do anything about...it's just like before...just like before..." The violence reminded StrangeMan of a dark day in his past, one that he does not wish to re-live.

To be continued...
Take a rest Strangeman....I will take care of him...
BH turned to Nekolian.
I wasn´t able to win my own fight, I put my friends into danger...now I have a chance to repay my dept...
A strong wind started blowing around the area.
I´m called Blackhook since I rejected my old name...I don´t care about your grudge or how strong you are, I won´t let you kill him...Luft speer!
In the next second Nekolian was sent flying across the room.
Memorize my face, it will hunt you in your Nightmares.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1366 on: June 16, 2009, 08:23:54 PM

"Well, let's see..." DWII took the notepad.

"Please give us a bigger cage... Some exercise equipment would be nice... Stop giving Bio so much food... Sewy needs a bath... A bath... Seriously a bath..." DWII read on.

"Ehh, you can go take a break or something, Afro. This might take a while..."

A-S: *sighing* Ugh...thanks. I need one...say...where's my room?

DWII: *still reading* huh? oh yeah...go past the pantry, you should see an empty room....now if you excuse me. *blows on his bubble pipe and reads on*

A-S: Thanks. *A-S leaves and makes him self home in his new permanent room*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1367 on: June 16, 2009, 09:27:55 PM
* Everyone in WWDS , hears a huge exploision coming form the top floor as the building shakes *
* Random Gigia Crush Screaming  8D *
*Model A*There Grey , see? now you dont have to deal with floor 10!
Sure....

Back in the WWDS -

*Shakes my head* I cant put this off any longer... Model P and Model X , Megamerge!
*Model P*Biolink Established.M.E.G.A System Online.
*Model X*Biolink Established.M.E.G.A System Online.
*The armor appears and laches on me as i quickly run up floors to the 'roof' *
*Model O* Isnt this a bit dangerous?
Of course it is  :|

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1368 on: June 16, 2009, 10:56:45 PM

(FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... -AC)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1369 on: June 17, 2009, 02:46:15 AM
Floor 9 also?
*Model A*What do you think? 8D
Ok then.. A-Trans!
*Turns into Argoyle and he throws bombs all over floor 9 , and uses a ugolye shadow to double the bombs *
AhHhH!!!
*Hits the ground of floor 8*
Ow.... Model A!  >8|
*Model A*Think about this way - you dont have to deal with these floors!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1370 on: June 17, 2009, 03:43:25 AM
((Umm, could someone hit me up on the current story? whats happening so far?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1371 on: June 17, 2009, 04:06:42 AM
(Afro's become WilyII's personal lab-shroom, Strangeman's fighting a feline-like reploid who's enraged by something he doesn't remember, and Grey is destroying most of WDS searching for Soul)

Hajime started to get fed up with the constant quaking of the explosions going on around WDS and warps to where Grey currently is, arms crossed.

"Do you need help GETTING to the roof?" he asked rather irritably, "I already told you before not to cause too much damage to this building; otherwise Soul won't be the only person you have to worry about."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1372 on: June 17, 2009, 06:05:41 AM
Take a rest Strangeman....I will take care of him...
BH turned to Nekolian.
I wasn´t able to win my own fight, I put my friends into danger...now I have a chance to repay my dept...
A strong wind started blowing around the area.
I´m called Blackhook since I rejected my old name...I don´t care about your grudge or how strong you are, I won´t let you kill him...Luft speer!
In the next second Nekolian was sent flying across the room.
Memorize my face, it will hunt you in your Nightmares.

Nekolian got back up. Blackhook's attack didn't seem like it damaged the reploid. Nekoloan shook his head, before telling Blackhook: "...Nightmares you say...do you even know the meaning of the word?" Nekolian walked slowly towards BlackHook. "The one you're trying to protect...do you even know of his past...what he has done..." The reploid got closer and closer. "Do you want to hear why I'm hunting him down?"

As Nekolian got closer to Blackhook, BH started to have an uneasy feeling all over his body. "But first...let me ask you something..." Nekolian looked deep into Blackhook's eyes. "...have you ever heard about human reconstruction?"   

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1373 on: June 17, 2009, 08:30:47 AM
* Everyone in WWDS , hears a huge exploision coming form the top floor as the building shakes *
* Random Gigia Crush Screaming  8D *
Sure....
Floor 9 also?
*Model A*What do you think? 8D
Ok then.. A-Trans!
*Turns into Argoyle and he throws bombs all over floor 9 , and uses a ugolye shadow to double the bombs *
AhHhH!!!
*Hits the ground of floor 8*
Ow.... Model A!  >8|
*Model A*Think about this way - you dont have to deal with these floors!
(... Let's see... Levels 9 and 10 are destroyed... Those 2 levels are for my energy research... You just created an even bigger problem being a meltdown that can take out half of RPM City... Nice...)

The sudden explosions within the WDS got DWII a bit worried.

"Darn these people... Still I hope the upper levels are fine..." DWII rushed over to his main computer.

"Computer! Damage report!"

Levels 9 and 10 are destroyed. Intruder is currently at level 8.

"WHAT!? Level 9 and 10 are destroyed!? This is bad... A meltdown is imminent!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1374 on: June 17, 2009, 08:43:17 AM
*Flame wanders around the WDS, wondering why theres so much noise and so many shocks, not knowing about whats actually going on*
"Mmmm... Wily's probably experimenting... Again..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.