The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439368

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1325 on: June 14, 2009, 10:26:43 AM
"Well... Since you are still tiny... How about some mice?" DWII smirked.

"I can get to test out my Mouzers too..." [eyebrow]

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1326 on: June 14, 2009, 10:30:42 AM
A-S: *goes over to the edge of the desk* Huh? Did you say Mice? I guess...take me to them.

DWII picks up A-S, and drops him into a cage filled with a variety of mouses...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1327 on: June 14, 2009, 10:42:31 AM
"Well, we have here some lab mice, pantry mice, sewer rats, street mice, mutant mice, and an organic Mouzer." DWII pointed out the mice.

"Well, I'll leave you to your conversations, have fun!" DWII laughed, and left the room to the pantry.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1328 on: June 14, 2009, 10:45:59 AM
Hajime looks at the cage of mice looking at Afro with a sense of confusion as to why he was invading their territory.  Deciding to have a little fun, he took a plain donut and drops it to the far end of the cage to see how they'll react.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1329 on: June 14, 2009, 10:48:31 AM
Now with in the confines of the cage, Afro-Shroom begins to converse with the mice as Dr. Wily II leaves to the pantry...

A-S: *looking at the mice* um...hi?

The rats look at A-S and huddle around each other...

A-S: Lets hope they're planning a welcome.  Oh well as long as nothing like food will aggravate them.  8D

Hajime looks at the cage of mice looking at Afro with a sense of confusion as to why he was invading their territory.  Deciding to have a little fun, he took a plain donut and drops it to the far end of the cage to see how they'll react.

The mice react violently and began fighting and tearing away at the donut...

A-S:  O^O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1330 on: June 14, 2009, 04:09:23 PM
*Protoman* Soul! I picked up the signal! He's in this building!
What!!??!
*Model O* Quick Soul we don't have much time , we gotta hurry
*Model Z*We don't even have a plan!
*Model L and H stop their fighting*
*Model H*Well Zero do you rememer how you froze us on the Ouroboros, maybe you can do the same to model A!
*Model F*Good thinking Harpuia , but , he wasnt made like the rest of us , it might not work
*Model P* Sadly Grey also had all of our powers in the A-trans from the last time we fought..
*Model X*And also he's got the rest of those Pseudoroids form
*Model F* And how do you think we're going to defeat Grey??
*Model O*What do you think were trying to do Fefnir  B(

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1331 on: June 14, 2009, 07:09:13 PM
Meanwhile, in the halls near WillyII's office, were the rest of the characters chatting.

A heavily damaged Joe Unit with Dr.WilyII's insignia on it's shoulder, hurried quickly to the Doctor's office "*pant* gotta hurry *pant* must tell *pant* the doctor..." The Joe barged in on the doctor and company. Everyone saw the dameged robot. It's buster arm was completely torn off, it's left leg bent backwards, It's body was a complete mess. The robot could barely stand up, before subcoming to it's damages, it told the doctor: "Doctor...Maverick...alert...on floor...fouuuuuuuur..." It's then fell to the ground shutting down.

(I can't help but notice you all ignored this part of the RP...I feel sadness [just jking]...but seriously... B()

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1332 on: June 14, 2009, 07:20:21 PM
(Whoops... When you get excited with human experiments, you tend to forget stuff... XD)

DWII was on his way back from the pantry when he remembered something.

"Wait, didn't a Joe rushed in to report something about a Maverick..." DWII pulled out his palm-top and opened a connection to the level 4 security cameras.

DWII begun to scan the whole of level 4, to see if there were any signs of attacks. It was all clear until he reached the main boss room. Orbitus had collapsed on the ground, with sparks flying everywhere. Then, he caught a glimpse of StrangeMan dodging an attack. That gave DWII a chance to see the "Maverick". It was a green humanoid reploid, that resembled a feline.

"Wait a minute, haven't I seen that reploid before? Crap... And StrangeMan looks like he's in a bit of a pinch." DWII then punched in some commands on his palm-top.

"Attention available DW2 Numbers. There's a Maverick over at level 4. Head over, and neutralise the threat!"

(Yeah, sorry about leaving that out. As for the Numbers, no worries about getting to know them. They will most likely become cannon fodder for the feline. XD)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1333 on: June 14, 2009, 08:16:44 PM
(Most likely 8D, anyway, I'll write the next part later, I'm currently watching the latest episode of FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and after that, I gotta work-out. Must lose this fatty, fatness...and probably lose some of my laziness as well.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1334 on: June 14, 2009, 08:25:03 PM
....Strangeman......
BH heard the Joe unit´s warning. He then made his way to level four.

(I feel sad soul, you asked almost everyone in the WDS to help you xcept me  ;O;.....jk )

At the Junkyard:
Hmmmm...the old fart is smarter then I thought....I can´t get any useful information....
Silan then clapped with her hands and sudenly a bird like object flew to her. The bird resembled the knights Sieg and Sonne....but was much smaller.
Minor Armor Vogel, I´ve got a mission for you

Outside Silan´s ship:
Great....where is that Sonne....It´s harder to find  one of my own kind than I thought....
The knight sudenly noticed something and "vanished" with a high speed.

Somewhere in the Junkyard:
Ritter Sonne was jumping around  when sudenly he found something that interested him....it seemed like some kind of an entry.
Ohhh.....is it a cave?.... Maybe there are living some bunnies  >w<

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1335 on: June 14, 2009, 09:48:19 PM
*Protoman* Soul! I picked up the signal! He's in this building!
What!!??!
*Model O* Quick Soul we don't have much time , we gotta hurry
*Model Z*We don't even have a plan!
*Model L and H stop their fighting*
*Model H*Well Zero do you rememer how you froze us on the Ouroboros, maybe you can do the same to model A!
*Model F*Good thinking Harpuia , but , he wasnt made like the rest of us , it might not work
*Model P* Sadly Grey also had all of our powers in the A-trans from the last time we fought..
*Model X*And also he's got the rest of those Pseudoroids form
*Model F* And how do you think we're going to defeat Grey??
*Model O*What do you think were trying to do Fefnir  B(

Hajime overheard the commotion and turns to the panicking group, "Are you sure Grey has every one of your powers?  Last I remember, you didn't fight him as Model X or O."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1336 on: June 14, 2009, 11:12:57 PM
No , sorry Hajime.. he even has model O... but not plain X
*All the biometals look down*
*Hodel H*Well we can still defeat him!
*Model F*Right!  owob
*Protoman*Not Good. His signs arecoming form 2 floors up ,Soul.
*Model Z*Dammit He's gonna get here faster
*Model L*We don't even have any idea what to do!
*Model O*Everyone Calm Down. Soul put me in charge because i know whats best for all of us. We'll confront him and then try to get him on the roof and then if we can move to another roof , to get little damage done to the WWDS. We will start as model Px to find the fastest routes out of the building , then to Hx to get to another roof , and from there on we'll change to counter the A-trans he is in. Agreed?
*Model X*That sounds good Omega , In the meantime what should we do?
Dont I get a say in this?
*Model P*No.
*Model F*No.
*Model L*No way
*Model H*Just let us do the planning part  ;)
*Model Z and X* Soul it would be best if y-Dont worry its all in our hands , we'll guide you as we're merged , things we'll be different form the previous battles now
*Model O*Soul , if you need to say anything though , your our biomatch , so you can override anything we say.
Right..  -AC

( Ok , for this say the roof is fixed , ok? Also , check out my art thread to see the RP older version of Grey im using , k? or this will make no sense to you  >0< )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1337 on: June 15, 2009, 02:10:10 AM
DWII was on his way back from the pantry when he remembered something.

Mean while, Back in DWII's Mouse cage...

A-S: *looking face to face with a now angry Bio Mouzer* Hope the doctor didn't forget about me... O^O

After what seemed like hours but in reality minutes, one of the mice spoke...

LM(Lab Mouse): Bio Mouzer, don't harm him! *uses a hand gesture* He is an important guest here.

The Bio Mouzer growls at Afro-Shroom one more time before he returns to the group of other Mice...

A-S: Wow, I really can talk to you guys! This is awesome! *prances around*

PM(Pantry Mouse): *munching on more donut pieces* Are you sure we shouldn't just let Bio Mouzer dispose of him? He'll put more stress on our already tight feeding schedule.

SM(Street Mouse): Yo, I don' kno 'bout lettin' him in our turf homies.

SR(Sewer Rat): I....Don't trust him. * -_-*

LM: Quite all of you! First and foremost, he is our guest and the newest member to our team.

All of the other mice and rats fell silent, while the Mutant Rat and Bio Mouzer stood off in the distace, staring at Afro-Shroom...

A-S: Um...I'm Afro-Shroom and I presume you are the Mice the Doctor wants me to talk with?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1338 on: June 15, 2009, 02:18:04 AM
No , sorry Hajime.. he even has model O... but not plain X
*All the biometals look down*
*Hodel H*Well we can still defeat him!
*Model F*Right!  owob
*Protoman*Not Good. His signs arecoming form 2 floors up ,Soul.
*Model Z*Dammit He's gonna get here faster
*Model L*We don't even have any idea what to do!
*Model O*Everyone Calm Down. Soul put me in charge because i know whats best for all of us. We'll confront him and then try to get him on the roof and then if we can move to another roof , to get little damage done to the WWDS. We will start as model Px to find the fastest routes out of the building , then to Hx to get to another roof , and from there on we'll change to counter the A-trans he is in. Agreed?
*Model X*That sounds good Omega , In the meantime what should we do?
Dont I get a say in this?
*Model P*No.
*Model F*No.
*Model L*No way
*Model H*Just let us do the planning part  ;)
*Model Z and X* Soul it would be best if y-Dont worry its all in our hands , we'll guide you as we're merged , things we'll be different form the previous battles now
*Model O*Soul , if you need to say anything though , your our biomatch , so you can override anything we say.
Right..  -AC

While everyone was busy contemplating on how to deal with the situation, Hajime decides to get a head start, warping down to where Grey currently is.  He wants to see for himself is Grey really is crazed with Maverickism as they were leading him to believe.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1339 on: June 15, 2009, 02:35:46 AM
*Grey is sitting on the floor , with one of the Plugs torn off and sparking , as model A is next to him , but with a small red aura *
*Model A* Grey , Someone is coming
*Grey Looks over to see Hajime *
I wont fight you... Soul will be my only opponent... I have things to settle with her.
*Model A* And we arent wasting my stored power either!

Back with soul...

Hey...
*Looks around *
Where did Hajime go...?
*Model H*He left it seems , but he didnt take the donuts!
Oh FFFFFFFFFF  :o
Not him!
Oh well , he seemed to dodge me quite easily , hopefully he doesnt ruin the revenge i have to get on Grey...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1340 on: June 15, 2009, 02:51:51 AM
Hajime just looks at him before walking over and placing his hands on Grey's forehead, causing the red, blue bordered cross to glow through his gloves as the red, triangular core flashes, causing his energy to return as his mechanics begin to repair themselves.  The torn plug is the only part that remains unaltered due to the lack of metal extending from it.

"Don't think I'm doing this for your sake," he said, "I only want you two to fight fairly.  You'll find them on the roof; make sure you two don't cause too much damage in your vengeful battle."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1341 on: June 15, 2009, 03:01:30 AM
Thank you....whoever you are , it wont matter once im done with soul...
*Model A* Hm... Grey , lets go , and finish our little 'game' with her , and finish it wish a Bang!
A Explosion...?
*Model A* Yes an explosion!
Okay then , lets go Model A!

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1342 on: June 15, 2009, 03:27:50 AM
( Ok , im logging off for tonight , and also , Hajime , model A doesnt have intentions like that , i was just adding random stuff to what he's saying , also im waiting till others post )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1343 on: June 15, 2009, 03:34:35 AM
(Deleted the post.  Just a bit of suspicion was all.  :\)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1344 on: June 15, 2009, 07:59:50 AM
"That should do it, hopefully StrangeMan can handle it himself. I would love to help, but from the looks of it, I might cause more trouble." DWII thought to himself.

"Anyways... What was I going to do again?"

(Yep, I forgot about you Afro. 8D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1345 on: June 15, 2009, 08:07:16 AM
 (Thanks Doc  -u-')

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1346 on: June 15, 2009, 08:08:27 AM
(Go on, have more fun with my mousies! 8D)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1347 on: June 15, 2009, 09:27:44 PM
*From the Lab ( or whereever we are) all of us hear a HUGE explosion from a building next door and its roof , and from a window everyone can see the building collapsed and caught on fire *
*Protoman*Hey Soul , Do you stil remember your other mission?
Get Forte.exe last data disk before he was deleted?
*Protoman*Exactly
Wait... Protoman what are you thinking about? Grey has no data disk
*Protoman* Oh I know , just wanted to bring it up
Well.... Great... Buildings everywhere are collapsing..
*Model L*In B4 its Greys fault!  8D
*Model H*You know grey doesnt waste his power
*Model P*Wasnt that disk last found near that model W...?(actual W , not Wilys)
*Model F*Yeah I think so
*Model O*Thats not important now. What is important is carrying out our mission on Grey. Soul , shall we meet up with him before the WWDS is destroyed?
Best Plan to do so.

(I wanna forget about A-S too!  XD )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1348 on: June 15, 2009, 09:37:15 PM
(I wanna forget about A-S too!  XD )

(Awww... O^O)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1349 on: June 16, 2009, 12:14:03 AM
Hajime returns to the lab, noticing everyone was up and about trying to deal with the recent explosion and invasions going around him.  He figured, since he was done for now, to tend to WilyII's lab rats and keep them safe.

He can't understand what they were saying but he can sense their spirits, seeming a bit apprehensive of their "new" roommate.  He stood behind Afro-Shroom.

"Maybe you should try giving them something to gain their trust...." he mutters.