The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439965

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1300 on: June 13, 2009, 06:12:03 PM
( Hey , would you guys mind if we get my grey thing out of the way before the evil DWII arc?  XD )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1301 on: June 13, 2009, 06:21:32 PM
(As I've said, go ahead. XD I'm leaving my evil arc towards the end. Although... The RS-arc needs to properly end first...)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1302 on: June 13, 2009, 06:22:34 PM
( I never saw the RS-arc , why did it die and how? )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1303 on: June 13, 2009, 06:26:01 PM
(Well, at the moment... RS-Wily is in my custody, RS-Mega is off to find the RS-Robot Masters that have mysteriously disappeared, due to some Ratchet and Clank clones stealing them for collection. We need to Gaia to wrap it up, or we might have to introduce plotholes.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1304 on: June 13, 2009, 08:17:42 PM
(Where are the RM´s kept?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1305 on: June 13, 2009, 10:33:28 PM
(It was never specified.  For all we know, it could be Gaia's station at the far left corner of the map.  And there's going to be more to the RS arc later on, but I'm putting it on hold for the moment due to lack of ideas with the current arc (Naive me thinks this is the same reason Gaia hasn't said anything concerning whether he was done with the RS-RM or not))

Hajime heads back to the lab with the last of the donuts he made back at the pantry to see WilyII testing out his randomizer machine and the two Biometals asking Afro-Shroom for help finding Grey.  He picks up one of the donuts and chews on it while listening into what's going to happen next.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1306 on: June 13, 2009, 10:36:56 PM
(Most of the RMs are stationed in the junkyard, half of which lies an underground base, I plan on doing a Babe the Pig-style timeskip later on.)

*As Gaia headed back to his drillstation, he turned on the afterburners which were cleverly placed on the sides of the colony, planning for an assult in case the clones turn on him.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1307 on: June 13, 2009, 11:05:04 PM
Hajime heads back to the lab with the last of the donuts he made back at the pantry to see WilyII testing out his randomizer machine and the two Biometals asking Afro-Shroom for help finding Grey.  He picks up one of the donuts and chews on it while listening into what's going to happen next.
*Hodel H*Oh Look tasty donuts! I havent had one in years!
*Model L*Your a biometal..
*Model H goes over to a donuts and stuffs his face in it *
*Model L*HARUPIA YOU ARE NOT HUMAN ANYMORE NOW GET BACK OVER HERE WITH YOUR FACE WASHED!  O:< DON'T MAKE ME TELL SOUL!

*Walks in the room , murmuring something about grey while rubbing my eyes *
*Model O* What was that Soul?
No no... just something about when i met X and Z..
*Model Z and X look down a bit sad*
*Model Z* Omega... you already know our past , all 3 of us know , considering me and X were there..

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1308 on: June 13, 2009, 11:13:37 PM
Hajime stares at Model H smearing himself with one of the donuts before two of his wires slithered out of his arsenal pack, one pulling it out of the tray while the other rubs the residue off with a damp wash cloth.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1309 on: June 14, 2009, 12:49:21 AM
*Model H is all washed up before I see him *
*Model H*thank you Hajime.. sadly i couldnt taste anything  ;O;
*Model L*Thank you captain obvious  B(
*Model H*No problem Leviathan , you know , i did like you when you were a reploid
*Model L*WTF????  O:<
*both of them get into a fight*

*Protoman.EXE*Im sorry soul , i lost the reading on Grey
Great.... now what at we do... -AC  and hey all of you guys * looks around the room at everyone *

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1310 on: June 14, 2009, 05:39:17 AM
(Sorry I wasn't active guys, I had a bit of writers block again...that and for some reason I just didn't have to urge to write anything.)

StrangeMan had just defeated the third robot master, MettMan. (Speeding this up because I want to be part of the next, current arc.) He had a hard time fighting him because of the injuries he had gotten from the fight with Frostbite. He was a though oponent, very hostile as well, but StrangeMan managed to survive and defeat his challenger without destroying him...completely that as. Now only one more guardian stands in StrangeMan's way of finishing with his training. Just who might this oponent be. The door opened, he slowly made his way to the other side.

When he entered the room, he saw it was gigantic compared to the other guardian rooms. He slowly made his way through the room, he noticed the platforms hanging from above him. Below each platform were ladders.

When he made it to the center of the room, he saw a round giant floating in front of him. The giant had 7 orbs covering his body his body; two large orbs on his sides a medium sized orb in the middle, four orb around his body, and one attached to what appeared to be the giant's head. Tjhe robot slowly oponed his eyes. He stared at StrangeMan deeply, his orbs lit up. He kept staring and staring at StrangeMan, until he spoke and said: "...............Do you think I'm pretty?"

StrangeMan just looked at the giant with a bit of confusion, howerver, he answered the him with this very kind words: "Er....yes?" The giant looked at him deeply...suddenly, his eyes seem to indicate that he was happy about StrangeMan's compliment. (this was his expresion: ^-^ , minus the mouth.) "Yay...I'm pretty...but..." The round giant started to transform into a more humanoid looking form. "...I'm affraid I have to kill you now...thanks for the compliment though...I like feeling pretty before a fight." The giant was now even larger, the sides of his body were now giant arms, as the lower part of his body turned into even larger leg. "Now you die!" The giant's larger orbs glowed menacingly, as he charged his attack. StrangeMan armed himself with his buster, charging it as well, when suddenly...

...The giant's orbs stoped glowing. INstead of attacking, the giant just stood there, motionless. "Eh?" StrangeMan was confused as to why the giagantic robot suddenly stopped.

Meanwhile, in the halls near WillyII's office, were the rest of the characters chatting.

A heavily damaged Joe Unit with Dr.WilyII's insignia on it's shoulder, hurried quickly to the Doctor's office "*pant* gotta hurry *pant* must tell *pant* the doctor..." The Joe barged in on the doctor and his company. Everyone saw the dameged robot. It's buster arm was completely torn off, it's left leg bent backwards, It's body was a complete mess. The robot could barely stand up, before subcoming to it's damages, it told the doctor: "Doctor...Maverick...alert...on floor...fouuuuuuuur..." It's then fell to the ground shutting down.

Back with StrangeMan...

All of a sudden, the giant fell side ways to the ground. The StrangeMan saw the cause of the robot's sudden paralization (yes I made up a word because I don't know how to properly write.), it's back was completely shredded, wires were sticking out from it, and oil gushed from the hole. On top of the robot's body, was a feline-esque silhoutte, with glowing red eyes. StrangeMan looked at the shadow with rage, he was angry that the shadow had killed his sparring partner. The shadow raised it's claws and stared at StrangeMan. "I've finally found you...mouse..."

<insert a "To Be Continued" sign on screen, just like every anime/manga we've all watched so far.>     

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1311 on: June 14, 2009, 08:54:29 AM
(wondered when he'd come back...)

"Now, now, it's all safe... Most of the time." DWII let out a hearty laugh.

A-S: Well, Ok then. So what's the procedure then?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1312 on: June 14, 2009, 09:02:13 AM
"Now, let's get started shall we?" DWII asked Afro, with a gleam in his glasses.

"Don't worry, everything will be done under controlled conditions..." [eyebrow]

With that, DWII headed over to his pile of stuff, and dug out a small gun like invention.

"And here it is, my Shrink Ray Plus! Now, to adjust the settings on this... You ready?" [eyebrow]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1313 on: June 14, 2009, 09:04:49 AM
A-S: *Sighs* As ready as I'll every be...hit me! *closes his eyes and clenches his teeth*...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1314 on: June 14, 2009, 09:08:20 AM
"Alright then!" With that DWII fired off the Shrink Ray Plus gun.

... And nothing happened.

"What the..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1315 on: June 14, 2009, 09:10:44 AM
A-S: *opening one eye* Is it over? *looks over at the shrink ray* Huh? What now?

DWII: I'm not sure...it should work...*tinkers with it*

A-S: You sure the batteries aren't just dead?  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1316 on: June 14, 2009, 09:17:12 AM
"..." DWII goes and checks the batteries.

No batteries were seen.

"Heh... Looks like I forgot to insert batteries..." DWII gave a hearty laugh.

With added batteries, DWII begun again.

"Ok, this time it will work. FIRE AWAY!"

A rainbow beam fired off from the gun and hit Afro, and started to light up the whole room...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1317 on: June 14, 2009, 09:22:55 AM
Afro-Shroom closed his eyes and began to prepare for the effects of shrinking...

A-S: *eyes closed*...Is it over?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1318 on: June 14, 2009, 09:34:08 AM
"HA! A GREAT SUCCESS!" DWII went over to where Afro was, and picked him up with his fingers.

"HAHAHA! YOU LOOK SO SMALL!" DWII boomed.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1319 on: June 14, 2009, 09:36:55 AM
A-S: *looking up at DWII* Ha ha ha Doctor. Now that we know it works what's next? Wait before you answer that, unshrink me.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1320 on: June 14, 2009, 09:43:23 AM
"NO! IT'S TOO FUNNY YOU ARE SO SMALL!" DWII laughed out loud, with Afro trying to hang on desparately.

"WELL, TIME FOR ANOTHER CARD RANDOMIZER MOMENT!" With that, DWII walked over to the main computer, and placed Afro in the special compartment as the cards.

"Here we go!" As DWII pressed the button, the same procedure as last time occured, and again, 3 identical images lined up in the middle row.

"Ah-HA! My Animal Talker Deux!"

(Ok, seriously, I need ideas for inventions. XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1321 on: June 14, 2009, 09:48:48 AM
*Model H is all washed up before I see him *
*Model H*thank you Hajime.. sadly i couldnt taste anything  ;O;
*Model L*Thank you captain obvious  B(
*Model H*No problem Leviathan , you know , i did like you when you were a reploid
*Model L*WTF????  O:<
*both of them get into a fight*

Hajime chooses to ignore them and goes over to the shrunkin Afro-Shroom, "Hey, look on the bright side." he then takes a donut drizzled in chocolate and covered in jimmy sprinkles and drops it over him, "At least you'll have more time to savor some of your favorite food."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1322 on: June 14, 2009, 09:51:36 AM
Mean while in the card randomizer, Afro-Shroom tries his best to dogde randomly moving cards...

A-S: *running all over the place* GAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

The cards stop and the compartment opens up. DWII picks up A-S and places him on his desk...

A-S:  >8| *Donuts drops over him* .........~w~

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1323 on: June 14, 2009, 10:14:42 AM
"Well then... *heads over to his pile of stuff again* Here we go!" DWII pulls out another gun-like invention.

"So, while you enjoy that donut, let me zap you again!" With that, DWII pulled the trigger, and another rainbow beam hitted Afro, and it was back to like nothing happened, well except for his size that is.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1324 on: June 14, 2009, 10:16:45 AM
A-S: *still eating the donut* So...what animal...do you want...me to try and talk too...then?

DWII: I'm glad you asked!  8D

-----
That one Nun...