The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439423

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1275 on: June 11, 2009, 03:58:31 PM
A-S: *taken back by DWII's sudden awakening* Whoa! Um...hey I wanted to thank you for what you've done and for not taking my head of for first starting this whole WDS hotspot thing. *turns around* So if you ever need me to repay you back, I'm open to suggestions.

DWII: *thinking*....now that you mention it....

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1276 on: June 11, 2009, 04:07:21 PM
"... Nowz thatz youz mentionz itz..." DWII slapped himself to break out of the sugar-induced trance.

"Well, you know I'm a scientist, and inventions are an everyday thing. The thing is... These inventions required testing and experimentation." DWII walked in ovals.

"Therefore, in order to repay your debt to me and my WDS, I am offering you a job here." A glint appeared in DWII's glasses.

"I would like you to be my official invention/lab experiment verifier."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1277 on: June 11, 2009, 04:10:46 PM
A-S: *stumbles a bit, expecting DWII to react later* Um...sure.

DWII: *shaking Afro's hand with a smirk* Then congratulations Afro...

A-S: Say, how much do I owe you anyways?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1278 on: June 11, 2009, 04:16:30 PM
"Let's see..." DWII pulled out a small calculator and began punching away at the numbers.

"So... Fortress bosses... Level damage... Especially level 5... Roof... Some neko reploid... Soul... Infirmary..." The numbers are growing.

"There. You will be spending the rest of your living life. ISN'T THAT GREAT NEWS!?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1279 on: June 11, 2009, 04:23:11 PM
A-S: Oh FFFFFFFFFFF...well at least once I become a cyber elf or something I can leave.

DWII: *shows Afro the exact number on his calculator* about that  8D

A-S: *begins to feel weak* Oh good god...I, ugh-*faints in front of DWII*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1280 on: June 11, 2009, 04:26:10 PM
"Well, he sure is taking it pretty well." DWII said, with a smirk.

Meanwhile, Model W glowed a tiny bit again.

This sure complicates matters a bit... But whatever, I will bide for my time to rise...

With that, Model W fell silent. (Well until I decide to implement stuff that is. XD)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1281 on: June 11, 2009, 04:27:56 PM
(foreshadowing the arc I see...)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1282 on: June 11, 2009, 04:45:20 PM
(If it ever gets there that is... XD)

With Afro-Shroom in his arms, DWII picked him up off the floor, and propped him down on a nearby labchair.

"I wonder what I can start testing when he wakes up..." Another glint appeared on DWII's glasses.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1283 on: June 11, 2009, 04:46:28 PM
(oh you... XD)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1284 on: June 11, 2009, 10:02:45 PM
*Model L*Well she told us that she wants other people with her to substituse for moel X's loss
*Model H*Right!
*Model L*Yeah!

Hajime scratches his head, surprisingly keeping the tray of donuts well balanced on his one hand.  He could help out with this matter, though Grey is an important part of the RPM world and killing him could cause some universal damage its balance; no Grey means no Grey-fanboys/girls to enter the city and admire.  Not to mention he was still in the middle of the RS fiasco, but seeing as Brain Bot is insistant on wanting to do this alone, he figures he would oblige and let him keep an eye on Mega and the search for the rest of the RS-Robot Masters (I.E. the RS arc has been officially put on hold until Gaia either realizes he's killed it or decides to continue with whatever plan he has for the RS-RM; or I decide to get nasty and throw in a plothole).

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1285 on: June 11, 2009, 10:15:56 PM
(if worse comes to worse, I suppose you could try that White-Jet.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1286 on: June 12, 2009, 08:43:51 AM
(Hehe, a plothole sounds really nice... >0<)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1287 on: June 13, 2009, 02:48:00 AM
  He could help out with this matter, though Grey is an important part of the RPM world and killing him could cause some universal damage its balance; no Grey means no Grey-fanboys/girls to enter the city and admire. 
*Model L*You know Grey has been a killer lately no?
*Model H*Soul will definately get revenge on him!And yeah... just last week he killed...was it 5 people?
*Model L*No it was 7!
*Both of them get in a small fight , but hajime breaks the fight up *
*Model L*Still....he isnt good , and he needs to be stopped
*Model H*Will you help Hajime?   O^O

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1288 on: June 13, 2009, 03:05:21 AM
Hajime just stared at them, not seeming to buy what they were saying.  Having already studied Soul's spirit, all she seems to do is look for any excuse to get what she wants, particularly fights.  But because Grey is a reploid, he can't tell if he actually has been causing a lot of mayhem out of pure Maverickism or because he's been struggling to defend himself.

He soon sighs in reluctance, "I'll see what I can do.  I can't guaruntee I'll be successful in finding him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1289 on: June 13, 2009, 07:29:43 AM
(If it ever gets there that is... XD)

With Afro-Shroom in his arms, DWII picked him up off the floor, and propped him down on a nearby labchair.

"I wonder what I can start testing when he wakes up..." Another glint appeared on DWII's glasses.

A-S:*Sleeping*...

D: Afro...

A-S:...

D: Afro-Shroom...

A-S:...

D: HEY WAKE UP! I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU A MESSAGE!

A-S: *noticing Dan floating in front of him* Gah!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1290 on: June 13, 2009, 02:35:45 PM
D: *floating but transparent* Afro-Shroom...I need to tell you an important message...

A-S: *Tries to grab Dan but falls straight through him* oof...Hey Dan, why won't you wake up in your biometal from anyway..and speaking of which. where is every body *Looks around* and why are you back in your original form?

D: * -AC* Look your still asleep from fainting after seeing you "Life Time Employment" plan, god I leave you for one day and you've already caused as much trouble back in-wait where was I? Oh yeah, my message!

A-S: Dan I know you have something to tell me but first...tell me why you aren't responding to me in your biometal form!

D: * O:<* LOOK I JUST GOT INFECTED BY A VIRUS, FOUGHT YOU, DESTROYED AND REMADE INTO A GOD DAMN BIOMETAL AND ALL I NEED IS TIME TO ACTIVATE BY MY SELF SO SHUT UP ABOUT THAT!

A-S: * O^O* ok......so what was your message in the first place?

The room where Afro-Shroom and Dan reside in suddenly begins to turn darker and an obsceure shadow appears with a bright light behind it...

A-S: Ah! Easy with the lights there pal. *looks at the shadow* Is...is that you Wily?

DWII appeared in his Model W but something was different...

DWII: ....

A-S: *sigh of relief* Oh it's just you and your Model W - *is shielded by Dan*

D: Quickly, before I lose this chance. Be careful of... *is attacked by DWII* AH!  >^<

A-S: DAN! * O:<* What the hell Wily?

D: Damn it, I was afraid of this, look I don't have much time. Be careful of...Doctor..Wily's...Model...W...ugh.*faints and fades away*

As Afro-Shroom sees Dan fade out in his arms, he looks up at DWII, who at the moments has a blank stare on his face. He then points his buster at Afro-Shroom, surprised, Afro-Shroom tries to stop DWII but is shot by the buster and see's everything first fade to white...then black...then...

A-S: *cold sweats and wakes up screaming from the lab chair* GAH! Wait...what happened?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1291 on: June 13, 2009, 02:41:23 PM
(Oooo... Ominous... >0<)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1292 on: June 13, 2009, 02:46:20 PM
(yup, Ominous... 8D)

A-S: *Thinking* Was that a dream...or was it really a message from Dan? *looks at his Model D and then Looks at Model W of in the distance in DWII's pocket* What ever it is...I'd best keep my guard up around that Model...but first I have a godly debt to pay off.  -u-' *gets up and walks towards DWII*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1293 on: June 13, 2009, 04:20:01 PM
"Ah, it seems you are awake." DWII stroked his moustache.

"Now, what to start you off with... How about we use the Card Randomizer to find out?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1294 on: June 13, 2009, 04:34:54 PM
A-S: Card Randomizer? What's that?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1295 on: June 13, 2009, 04:39:49 PM
* Noth Model L and H nod , floating over to A-S *
*Model H*Afro Shrrom Afro Shrrom Afro Shroom!!!
*Model L*Di you hear about that evil.. *Gets smacked in head by H*
WTF Harpuia!

*Model H*We don't talk about it.
*Model L*Ok ok, but are you going to help Soulanimal defeat Grrreeeeyyy??
*Model H*Didnt we ask him... oh well
*Model H*Will you help?  O^O

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1296 on: June 13, 2009, 04:43:44 PM
A-S: *looking to Models Land H* Um..sure but first I gotta help the Doctor with some work... after that I'll talk with you guys and Soul.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1297 on: June 13, 2009, 04:44:39 PM
A-S: Card Randomizer? What's that?
"Glad you ask!" DWII blew into his bubble pipe which mysteriously appeared out of nowhere.

"You see, all my inventions are printed on individual card... *wipes out a deck of cards* Sometimes, I have trouble on what to do next, so I let my Card Randomizer to choose for me!" DWII said as he approached his main computer.

"Now, I insert the cards here... *inserts into a special compartment by the side of the main computer* Now, we just press this button here..."

As soon as the button was pressed, the main computer displayed something similar to slot machines, and soon, 3 identical images appeared on the middle line.

"Ah! The choice has been made! We will be testing out my prototype Shrink Ray Plus!"

(So I ripped off Eggman's randomizer in Sonic X... :P)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1298 on: June 13, 2009, 04:46:06 PM
A-S: Oh boy...Shrink rays. >_>

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1299 on: June 13, 2009, 04:47:24 PM
"Now, now, it's all safe... Most of the time." DWII let out a hearty laugh.