The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439114

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1250 on: June 10, 2009, 03:54:41 PM
A-S: *getting up* Well, if nothing else, I'm gonna check up on Wily and see whats the total progress on my "request". See ya Flame. *leaves the pantry and heads for DWII's Lab*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1251 on: June 10, 2009, 06:38:47 PM
*Model H*Sorry , we wouldnt know that
*Model L* She only likes telling the biometals she puts in 'command' which are Zero and Omega
*Model H*We know the base information , but not any little details , we have to ask Omega or Zero for that
*Model L*Well I know that Soul encountered Grey....atleast a few years ago , when she found Zero and X (biometals) off of her sisters dead body , and they where about to be crushed by grey and a strange looking...being...
*Model H* Sadly only soul knows the person that Leviathan is talking about
*Model L* I think Soul wants model A for the trans-on ability, that answer your question?

( Also , should I call Model A Axl or Albert, i honestly like Axl )
"I see...very well, I will help...on one condition" StrangeMan happy mask has once again turned into a serious looking persona. "Promise me you won't let Soulie drown in her own lust for power...I've seen to many who lost themselves to that lust...and lost many companions because of them." StrangeMan masked reverted back to it's original happy form. "Do you guys understand?"

(PS: How is my writting skill coming along guys?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1252 on: June 10, 2009, 06:45:45 PM
(Coming along well, why?)

"That should be good enough." DWII said, with a satisfied grin on his face.

DWII has managed to finish Afro's request, by using that obscure piece of metal, he has recreated it into a Biometal. The Biometal had a soft-edged rectanglaur shape, with some small circutry engravingas around the edges and a small round spot in the center that resembled Dan's face.

"He should be very happy with this indeed."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1253 on: June 10, 2009, 06:54:47 PM
(Coming along as in, if I'm getting better. I ask because I'm going to write some stories, of the horror variety [Sykozix], and I use the RPthread, mostly to practice my writing. Which is why I kinda write my parts like a novel of sorts.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1254 on: June 10, 2009, 07:03:36 PM
(Oh, your fanfic. Well, using your battle with Moonstar as an example, you have pretty much got the fighting and action down.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1255 on: June 10, 2009, 07:16:28 PM
(It's not a fan fic, it's original...unless there happens to already be something called "Sykozix". But overall, how is my writing?)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1256 on: June 10, 2009, 07:20:17 PM
(Well, it's an original fanfic! XD Ok, ok... Overall, pretty coherent and lively, and like I said, action and fighting is well done, so, it shouldn't be any problem.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1257 on: June 10, 2009, 08:08:54 PM
(Coming along well, why?)

"That should be good enough." DWII said, with a satisfied grin on his face.

DWII has managed to finish Afro's request, by using that obscure piece of metal, he has recreated it into a Biometal. The Biometal had a soft-edged rectanglaur shape, with some small circutry engravingas around the edges and a small round spot in the center that resembled Dan's face.

"He should be very happy with this indeed."

There was a sudden knock on the doorway or DWII's lab. As Afro-Shroom entered...

A-S: *approaching DWII* Is he finished?  *o*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1258 on: June 10, 2009, 08:12:04 PM
"Oh, you are right on time." DWII turned.

"Here he is, Model D(an)." DWII handed the Biometal over to Afro-Shroom.

Afro-Shroom eyes opened wide with glee, and did a little happy dance, with Model D in his hands.

"Yep, he's very happy."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1259 on: June 10, 2009, 08:16:30 PM
A-S: *holding Model D(an)* He came out better then I hoped. Now time to try him out. *lifts Model D infront of him* ROCK ON!!

DWII:.......

A-S:......nothing happened......

DWII: Well he still needs to be awakened.  :P

A-S: Hm...and I think I know just the person. Thanks Doc, I'll be right back I need to talk to them.

DWII: *getting up* Wait who?

A-S: *already by the Door way* The BioMetals Soulie has.  8D *leaves to find Soulie*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1260 on: June 10, 2009, 08:21:07 PM
"Oh well, at least he's happy I guess...." DWII said, as he sat back down on his labchair.

"Man... *yawns* ... I guess I need a little shuteye..." And he dozed off on this desk.

Just then, Model W glowed a tiny bit again.

Another Biometal ehh... Just another piece to be assimilated...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1261 on: June 10, 2009, 09:46:28 PM
"I see...very well, I will help...on one condition" StrangeMan happy mask has once again turned into a serious looking persona. "Promise me you won't let Soulie drown in her own lust for power...I've seen to many who lost themselves to that lust...and lost many companions because of them." StrangeMan masked reverted back to it's original happy form. "Do you guys understand?"
*Model L *Actually , she's not drowning in power...she just gets..
*Model H *Angry?Upset?Has a HUGE revenge to get on Grey?
*Model L* Yes yes... Now lets get back to soul... also we have to ask everyone else so cya!
*Both of them run off *
A-S: *already by the Door way* The BioMetals Soulie has.  8D *leaves to find Soulie*
*Model O*Hey , someones coming
*Model Z*Who is it?
*Model X*Im not sure , get ready to fight if necessary
*A-S comes in the room*
*Model O* Its just him  -u-'
Ugh...not you again...
*Notices model D*
Not again....again....  B(

( okay , please , everyone , if you have to revive a character you like or something , please NOT a biometal , for [tornado fang]ing christs sake , i wanted to be the biometal person , not just a random input character of no specialty , also , plot twist coming up when we see grey , and congradulations A-S , you made my day * Amazingly Sarcasm *   B( )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1262 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:21 PM
Hajime wanders into WilyII's lab with a tray of donuts he made from the pantry when he heard a voice whispering somewhere.  He looked around before shrugging and placing a couple donuts in front of WilyII before heading off to find Strangeman.

(Before you say anything, Hajime is a pro chef)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1263 on: June 11, 2009, 04:50:18 AM
*Model Z*Who is it?
*Model X*Im not sure , get ready to fight if necessary
*A-S comes in the room*
*Model O* Its just him  -u-'
Ugh...not you again...
*Notices model D*
Not again....again....  B(

( okay , please , everyone , if you have to revive a character you like or something , please NOT a biometal , for [tornado fang]ing christs sake , i wanted to be the biometal person , not just a random input character of no specialty , also , plot twist coming up when we see grey , and congradulations A-S , you made my day * Amazingly Sarcasm *   B( )

(Aw come on don't be sour  8D Ash Ketchum can't get EVERY SINGLE pokemon, and besides Model D has a very specific plot element to the possible Evil DWII arc. I'm not sure what yet but we'll get their when the time comes. Plus Model D is nothing Special, as far as I'm concerned your still the Master BioMetal Person here. What me and DWII have are simply personal belongings. So calm down.  XD)

A-S: Soulie...I know your "touchy" on this whole BioMetal issue, but I need to ask you guys *points to Models O and Z* a question.

Mo(Model O): Should we listen? We don't know anything about this new Biometal?

Mz(Model Z): I'm not sure...I don't feel any evil intentions in this one...

A-S: I need your help awakening My friend Dan here. *Lifts Model D* Can you help?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1264 on: June 11, 2009, 10:07:02 AM
(>_>; Anyways, I'm going to just sleep for a little longer, though those donuts smell heavenly...)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1265 on: June 11, 2009, 10:19:58 AM
(nothing wrong with a little sleep eating is there?  8D)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1266 on: June 11, 2009, 10:23:22 AM
(Unless he drools while eating it in his sleep.... 8D)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1267 on: June 11, 2009, 10:28:40 AM
(Well...)

DWII was sleeping very soundly when his hands started moving. The fingers slowly crept forward, until they found their target. After grabbing a donut, the fingers made their way back to DWII's mouth, which opened and begun chewing on the donut.

"Donut..." DWII murmured, as he continued to sleep and nibble on the donut, with a bit of drool here and there.

(There. 8D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1268 on: June 11, 2009, 10:33:22 AM
(Perfect  XD)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1269 on: June 11, 2009, 12:29:08 PM
(Aw come on don't be sour  8D Ash Ketchum can't get EVERY SINGLE pokemon, and besides Model D has a very specific plot element to the possible Evil DWII arc. I'm not sure what yet but we'll get their when the time comes. Plus Model D is nothing Special, as far as I'm concerned your still the Master BioMetal Person here. What me and DWII have are simply personal belongings. So calm down.  XD)

A-S: I need your help awakening My friend Dan here. *Lifts Model D* Can you help?
( Fine , but dotn go crazy with turning everything into a biometal )

*Model O*Nothing seems to be wrong
*Model X* Unless he has the wrong DNA
*Model Z*Most likely he doesnt
*Model O*Well then , what seems to be the problem?

Back with H and L...
*Model H*Maybe we should ask Hajime!
*Model L*Hajime may say no...
*Model H*Considering soul was in a fight earlier with him
*Model L*Well its not hab to ask right?
*Model H*Sure...
*Both of them fly over to him*
*Model H*Hajime Hajime!
*Model L*Can you help Souls quest?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1270 on: June 11, 2009, 12:35:11 PM
(I'm not and I doubt anybody else has any use for a biometal anyway....)
A-S: I don't know. When I tried to rock on, nothing happened. I cant get a response from him either. I think he's either sleeping or might have trouble transforming....

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1271 on: June 11, 2009, 12:37:50 PM
Hajime had just come into the corridors with a tray of donuts when he notices L and H flying towards him.

"If this has anything to do with tracking down Grey, I doubt you'll get Soul to agree to the team up, considering the fiasco that occurred earlier."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1272 on: June 11, 2009, 01:06:50 PM
A-S: I don't know. When I tried to rock on, nothing happened. I cant get a response from him either. I think he's either sleeping or might have trouble transforming....
Well...I use the M.E.G.A system instead of the R.O.C.K system.... what was yours designed for?
Cause here i'll give you a example of me merging... Model X...? Your the easiest , care to help?
*Model X*Sure i'll help
Okay then... *Holds model X infront of me * Megamerge!
*Model X* Biolink Established. M.E.G.A System Online.
* Model X armor appears around me and latches on *
see? its easy

"If this has anything to do with tracking down Grey, I doubt you'll get Soul to agree to the team up, considering the fiasco that occurred earlier."
*Model L*Well she told us that she wants other people with her to substituse for moel X's loss
*Model H*Right!
*Model L*Yeah!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1273 on: June 11, 2009, 03:43:14 PM
A-S: *taking down notes* M.E.G.A.....system.....activate...ok. thanks, I'll guess I'll try to wake him up somehow then thanks for your help then. *runs off to DWII's lab but find him sleeping*

DWII: ...zzzz, donuts,zzz....

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1274 on: June 11, 2009, 03:53:01 PM
Yes, donuts. Those sinful rings of dough, coated with a generous amount of sugar. Such an evil confectionary treat... Oops. Ahem...

DWII is still drooling in his sleep, with a donut in his mouth, and making satisfied sounds. Afro-Shroom has entered the lab to see DWII just like that.

"Wow, he sure looks tired." Afro-Shroom commented, poking DWII's cheek with his finger.

After a few more pokes, DWII woke up, all dizzy and rather high.

"Whatz canz Iz doz forz youz?"