The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439699

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1200 on: June 08, 2009, 10:19:16 AM
A-S: Well, if you say so. you might wanna get some thing to eat. this is gonna take awhile...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1201 on: June 08, 2009, 11:14:49 AM
"Oh god... Soul... If you do not want me to go all droolly ON you, it would be best if you calm down..." DWII said, a rather devilish gleam appeared on his glasses.

"You wouldn't want that, would you..."

(And Afro, THAT'S coming out from you too. 8D)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1202 on: June 08, 2009, 11:22:20 AM
Hajime just stares at Wily with a large sweatdrop sliding down the side of his head.

"You're asking for a world of hurt, aren't you...?" he mutters.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1203 on: June 08, 2009, 11:30:02 AM
"Oh, it's reverse psychology really." DWII adjusted his glasses.

"You see, IF she attacks me, then one of my dreams of fighting against Aile comes true. She wouldn't want that to happen, nor would she want drool all over her. It's very simple." DWII pulls out his bubble pipe out from nowhere, and blows into it.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1204 on: June 08, 2009, 11:40:49 AM
"Good luck then...."

Hajime heads for the pantry, leaving WilyII to his fate despite Soul's Ox-Buster still being aimed at him.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1205 on: June 08, 2009, 11:41:18 AM
"Oh god... Soul... If you do not want me to go all droolly ON you, it would be best if you calm down..." DWII said, a rather devilish gleam appeared on his glasses.

( o//////o damn you people!)

"I just told you a very unpleasant secret that could jeopardize my life and job if it gets out. Id very like to hear YOUR story in return.
Plus, Im bored."

A-S: Well, it first started a few years ago in the D.D.L. lab near my home town.

F: D.D.L.?

A-S: "Dynamic Diversion Labs", a company that went belly up after I left. Any way...I was assigned to assemble and test our final version of the "Destruction Acquiring Neuron-bot" or D.A.N. as I called him during the development. I was working on him all of the time cause most of the doctors dumped that kind of work on me.

F: Runt of the Litter?

A-S: You could call me that, but as I was working on his programing, I decided to take a break and headed down to play some street fighter on the same computer I was programing Dan on. As time went on, I realized it was getting late so I left to the lounge room for rest and when I came back Dan had been activated by, one of my superiors, prematurely. So naturally when he failed a field test they blamed me and I got fired, but being secretive, they erased everything they could get on me. Bank accounts, socail security, everything. I no longer existed in the system.

F: very thorough weren't they?

A-S: yes, but I decided to sneak into their lab before I left and decided to take Dan's information with me to help me with DDL's competitors. As I was downloading his data, something...happened.

F: What?

A-S: Apparently, a small dose of static electricity from me transferred onto the computer and into Dan, thus activating him after I down loaded most of his destructive programing. So to my surprise he came up to me and began to question where he was. I felt like it was my duty to help him change and to be a father figure of sorts to him, although that might of reversed later in our adventures.

F: So...he's stolen property?

A-S: Yup!  8D So after traveling with him, we eventually came here. wrecked the WDS, got Dan infected and now he's...gone.  :'(

F: Are...you gonna be ok?

A-S: OH FLAME I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!  ;^; *Fails to hug Flame and begins Crying in a fetal position*

(whew, that's not every thing but it's all I have for now. XD)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1206 on: June 08, 2009, 09:31:12 PM
Hajime, though suffering a massive headache from the throw, meagerly stands up and dusts himself off, "So let me get this straight, you'd rather have Model X going around crying and gouging the other Biometals to attack things rather than have him calm and thinking straight?  Mind you, I was trying to help WilyII calm the other Biometal's down after X initiated an attack against W after P claimed it heard it talk."
* Speaks before Hajime leaves *
Hajime , I'm merely wanting the power he had , yes he would scream and run around , but thats untill I find Model A and whoever he chose as a biomatch. And i dont approve of them hurting model W either , but the rest of them should know not to listen to model X untill his energy depletes , and actually , model Z is in charge only because he could freeze X (if you remember from ZXA , model Z froze them saying " I know more about biometals then all of you do " or something like that ) Simply , i just want him the way he is for the stored power , untill the fight comes.

* Fires the charged overdrive buster shot ,when Hajime leave the room, as it just barely misses Hajimes head *

A miss.... C'mon Biometals , lets go , Ive got to jack in protoman to find more info on Model A
* Rocks off , returning to human *

*Model Z*All of you know what to do. * his voice gets quiter *
I suggest don't speak to her untill she cools down , understood? And model X , get ready for some serious training again to get your power up to where it was
*Model P* I Swear he spoke.... oh well , lets go

* All of us leave the room * ( i have no idea where the heck im going , so im leaving it blank for now )

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #1207 on: June 08, 2009, 09:50:23 PM
[Just thought I'd drop by to say: HOLY [parasitic bomb]. I may have completely lost track of where this topic has gone, but I never imagined that a topic I started would ever be so successful, seeing as how most topics I post in seem to end up dead. You guys rock!]

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1208 on: June 09, 2009, 02:08:31 AM
( lol no problem..?  XD and whoever can , please post , im dying waiting to see who will do what )

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1209 on: June 09, 2009, 02:18:02 AM
(well I'm waiting for Flame to continue my post...  :P)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1210 on: June 09, 2009, 03:16:08 AM
 ( And in waiting for WilyII/Hajime )

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1211 on: June 09, 2009, 03:23:35 AM
(Well, you could still deal with WilyII's...ehem....)
[spoiler]

"Oh, it's reverse psychology really." DWII adjusted his glasses.

"You see, IF she attacks me, then one of my dreams of fighting against Aile comes true. She wouldn't want that to happen, nor would she want drool all over her. It's very simple." DWII pulls out his bubble pipe out from nowhere, and blows into it.
[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1212 on: June 09, 2009, 09:33:31 AM
(Aww... It wasn't answered to yet? XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1213 on: June 09, 2009, 09:36:57 AM
(Won't know until SoulAnimal comes back on :\)

Hajime sticks his head back through the doorway Soul shoot with a cookie in his mouth, "Oh, by the way, you do realize Grey isn't going to give you Model A anytime soon right?"

He then heads for the pantry before Soul could give a shocked (or irate) response.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1214 on: June 09, 2009, 12:21:54 PM
*Shakes my head and mutters to myself * I know Grey wont give it to me..... i'll have to kill him and take it for myself..

And Wily , your not fighting me OR drooling on me , because even if you did fight me , im not Aile , I just look like her! You know nothing about my past
*Walks back to the infirmary to get my PET back*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1215 on: June 09, 2009, 12:57:58 PM
"Well, at least you stop destroying my WDS... If you need anything else, I'll be at my lab." DWII said, and made his way back.

And at that moment, Model W glowed a tiny bit again.

Darn those Biometals... At least the doctor hasn't noticed yet... That fool... I will soon return...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1216 on: June 09, 2009, 01:18:22 PM
*Walks to the infirmary and takes my PET , as I begin walking to the pantry to grab a soda and relax , protoman talks to me trying to keep my cool down and not remind me of before*

*Behind me though , all the biometals are having their own quiet conversation*
*Model P*I Swear i heard him speak again..
*Model Z*Yeah it was him speaking about rising again...
*Model X*Maybe if that model W really does take over , we could tell soul to defeat it and take another biometal as hers , you know , she does like reasons to kill
*Model H*That sounds great X!Another biometal to the party
*Model P*Dont you think it would be a bit mean though to take his biometal...? He created it, unlike us who were created by Ceil , and im excluding Omega..
*Model L*Are you actually being nice for once Phantom??
*Model P*No no , I agree on taking the biometal , i wouldnt go back on you guys
*Model X*Well then when model W takes over lets kill him!
*Model Z*Agreed?
*All the biometals nod slightly *
*Model O*We're going to need Model A to do this , right Zero?
*Model Z* Yes yes , thats true...we will need him

* Finally arrives at the pantry , grabs my soda  and sits down in the corner of the room drinking my soda , slightly looking over at A-S and flame *

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1217 on: June 09, 2009, 01:29:23 PM
Back at his lab, DWII started working on that obscure piece of metal that Afro-Shroom handed to him way earlier.

"Well, finally some time to work on this..." DWII quirked.

"I wonder why he wanted this..." DWII thought, and a flashback to when Afro-Shroom handed him that piece of metal.

[flashback]"Please, could you make a Biometal out of this? It's... The last piece of what used to be Dan... Please..." Afro-Shroom fainted.[/flashback]

"Well, since you wanted it... I think I can make a deal with you for this and all the damages so far to my WDS..."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1218 on: June 09, 2009, 01:38:20 PM
*Finishes my soda , and crushes the glass bottle in my hands , walking back to DWII's lab *
Wily , I have a request.  :\

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1219 on: June 09, 2009, 01:39:22 PM
DWII turned around to see SoulAnimal.

"Oh? What is it?"

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1220 on: June 09, 2009, 01:43:49 PM
Do you have any idea where a person named Grey would be? He has something I need... * has flashback of something in mind*
*shakes head to get rid of the flashback *
If you dont have any idea , then do you have any old jack in ports for protoman?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1221 on: June 09, 2009, 01:57:33 PM
"Grey? He's a wanderer, no one knows where he is." DWII said.

"However, I do have some ports for your PET, they are right over there." *points to the main computer*

"Now, if you would excuse, I have something to attend to."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1222 on: June 09, 2009, 07:05:58 PM
The robot and the hooded stranger stared at each other for some time. "Well then shall we begin?" Asked Moonstar. "Just a moment, let's just stand and stare at each other a bit more...for suspense." StrangeMan queried.

"Well since we're standing around, maybe I shou-" StrangeMan then shot the bot before he could finish his sentence. Luckily for the bot, he dodged it just in time. "Enough talk, we fight now!" StrangeMan stated. "Agreed" Replied Moonstar.

Moonstar shot three crescent shots from his buster, Two of which made an large circle like turn and retreated back into his buster, and one that was homing in on StrangeMan. "Left step, right before Right step" Said StrangeMan as he dodged the two. The last one he dodged, but the shot just arced it's way back to StrangeMan. "Oh, I homing one, haven't encountered those in a while." StrangeMan began running after Moonstar. The robot jumped hign and said: "I may have fallen for that trick once, but not twice." StrangeMan stopped below Moonstar. He jumped and turned side-ways in mid air. When the crescent got withing StrangeMan's range, he made a quick clockwise turn, sending the buster shot straight up, towards Moonstar. Moonstar grunted from the impact and fell back to the ground. "Who said I was doing that old trick?" StrangeMan told the injured robot. "...he he. Not bad...However...we're still not finished yet." Moonstar pointed his buster at the hooded man. The buster grew larger, and extended crescent shaped wings on it's top and bottom. "Take this!" He then fired a large crescent shaped laser. "AAGH!! Big laser is Big!" Luckily, StrangeMan was able to jump over the laser, which only phazed the tip of his shoes. "Few, that was close...now then" StrangeMan right cape wrapped itself around his arm, transforming into a .exe-esque saber. "...Let's get serious" StrangeMan charged at his opponent with his sword help up high. "You really need to pay better attention to you're opponent." Moonstar queried. StrangeMan was confused...that is until he noticed that the moons adorning Moonstar's ring were missing. StrangeMan turned and saw the three flying crescents hoverin behind him. One of the crescents fired a laser, but StrangeMan managed to deflect it with his sword. "You should watch your back stranger." Moonstar told StrangeMan as he pointed his buster at his back. StrangeMan's left cape wrapped itself around his other arm, right before Moonstar shot another Crescent laser. The attack pushed StrangeMan far back into the wall, smoke covered the arena. "That should have taking care of him...but...why do I feel like that's far from the truth?" Moonstar asked himself. As the smoke cleared, Moonstar saw a fairly large shield, with an angry face as it's design. "phew, another one of those, and Icould die." StrangeMan lowered his shield. And began charging at his opponent again. "I told you, that's not gonna work" The moon based robot sent out his remote controlled crescents at StrangeMan once again. However, StrangeMan quickly jumped towards them and sliced each one with his sword. "...crap" mummered Moonstar. "I still have one trick up my sleave. Moonstar twisted his upper body foward, releasing his ring at StrangeMan. "Oooh, Frisbee" StrangeMan's capes quickly unwrapped and then rewrapped themselves around his arms, they then transformed into large gauntles with angry faces on the  back of each hand. StrangeMan grabbed the ring just before it could slice him in half. "WHAT!?! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!! MY RING CAN CUT THROUGH THE STRONGEST OF METALS!!" Moonstar shouted angrily. "Well my gauntlets are made of something stronger..." StrangeMan then flung back Moonstar's ring back at him, slicing off his buster arm. "...course...IT'S ALSO HEAVY AS HELL!!" StrangeMan stated as he struggled to raise his arms from the floor. "Heh...well you beat me...so go ahead and destroy me" Moonstar told the hoodd stranger. StrangeMan's caped had transformed back into their normal state, he walked towards the damaged robot and told him: "Now why would I do that, are you not un-armed...pun not intended. Besides, I only fought you to train myself...and you did a very good job as my sparring partner" StrangeMan smiled at the robot "Don't smile at me like that. It's bad enough that i was defeated by some Afroed man, but now I was defeated by some hooded wierdo who always smiles...that's just...unfair...the least you could do is destroy me and spare me the embarassment." Moonstar explained to the stranger. "True...but then I'd be destroying a friend." Those were StrangeMan's last words to his opponent, before he left to go to the next fortress robot master. "...a...friend?" Moonstar was confused as to what he meant by that, considering they had never met until just a few minutes ago. As StrangeMan walked the fortress halls, he remembered an old training robot he used to spar with, one with a similar ability like Moonstar's.

to be continued...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1223 on: June 09, 2009, 07:25:14 PM
(I totally applauded at that battle, well done.)

DWII is about half-way done with the secret project, thanks to his blueprints of his Model W, when the sound of an incoming transmission broke the silence.

"What is it?" DWII asked.

Moonstar reporting in, doctor.

"Moonstar? What happened?"

Doctor, that StrangeMan beat me, but didn't finish me off, saying something about friendship.

"Heh... I see, head back to the maintenence bay, and rest up."

Yes doctor.

"Heh, friendship... Maybe he's the one afterall..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1224 on: June 09, 2009, 07:32:29 PM
Sudenly DWII got another transmission
DWII:  O:< WHAT!?
Silan: Geee, is that how you greet a lady mr. Wily?
DWII: What do you want again?
Silan: Nothing special, just wanted to ask you a favor...Recently three people have paid you a visit, right? I wanted to ask you if you could every battle data you get from them...especialy from the masked man and the girl....If you do that I will lower the prize for the 1 kg steel...would you bee sooo kindly  O^O