The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439281

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1175 on: June 07, 2009, 06:09:51 PM
(Half of RPM City is using a system designed by me, and I'm an RPM Ranger as well, of course I'm not evil yet!)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1176 on: June 07, 2009, 06:42:54 PM
(I vote for Evil Mr.Bat-HeadII arc.)

StrangeMan had made it to the first boss door, a few of thousands of robot minions layed damaged behind him. "Well those robot minions were a waste of time, I din't even have to destroy them to get all the way over here, I hope the Big robot is at least decently difficult." StrangeMan mumured to himself. When he passed through the door, he saw a intresting looking robot, with what appears to be a large halo on it's back, adorned with smaller crescent moons. "Hmmm...you're an intresting looking robot." Commented StrangeMan. "...You look... unique..." Replied the halo wearing machine.

(And thats about all that I'll write for now, I gotta read Moongod's bio to know his attacks and personality...so until later.)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1177 on: June 07, 2009, 06:56:00 PM
*Model P *  :o everyone , he spoke....
*All the models look over* couldnt he not speak? *everyone says *

*Model X* GET HIMMMMM!!!!!
*All the biometals exept Zero start tackling model W and beating himz up*
*Model Z* Excuse me Wily , do you think this is a ok idea? Model P said that model W would "rise again " from what he heard
( I vote Down on evil Wily Arc , atleast for now )

Back at infirmiry...

Thanks Blackhook...

* Merges with model O , as protoman sighs *
*Protoman*Youre just going to tie me up to your wrist and forget about me again , arent you soul? You only snatched me from Chaud because he was badly hurt in that 'accident' with Lan  :\

Umm... I still plan to return you....someday  X(
And no , actually i need to Jack you in , i need some more info on where model A and W(eil) could be

and maybe that urban myth of model a(ncient) and B(Bass) is true!

Maybe finding Dr. Wily is a good idea...he might have a jack in port on one of his computers...

* Walks around and finds A-S*
Any idea where Wily is?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1178 on: June 07, 2009, 07:02:11 PM
*Model P *  :o everyone , he spoke....

*Model Z* Excuse me Wily , do you think this is a ok idea? Model P said that model W would "rise again " from what he heard
( I vote Down on evil Wily Arc , atleast for now )
"Hey! Stop that! All of you!" DWII flailed, trying to get the Biometals off him.

"And what are all of you talking about!? I heard nothing, especially not from my Model W!"

(And don't worry, if there is an evil DWII arc, it will not be so soon... XD)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1179 on: June 07, 2009, 08:16:19 PM
((I dunno. we've already got RS Wily to deal with. If anything, evil wily clone. Dr. Wily lll anyone?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1180 on: June 07, 2009, 08:23:45 PM
( I vote for Omega Doctor Wily!  8D )

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1181 on: June 07, 2009, 08:31:22 PM
Somethings wrong with RMZX....

Hey, are you ok? Please speak to me....

RMZX doesn't reply to Kallen.... Lets take a closer look into whats in his head now...

How will I be able to live like this? I wear a mask, the mask of RMZX.EXE.... The real me is similar....

(Ooh, Now I'm adding a little Psychology into the mix! along with my Real Life problems!  :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1182 on: June 07, 2009, 08:33:58 PM
( Why not a little Silan arc followed by Dr Wily II arc? )

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1183 on: June 07, 2009, 08:35:37 PM
( Why not a Silan Arc followed by a Wily Arc with a little bit of my model A storyline im tryign to get to  8D )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1184 on: June 07, 2009, 08:44:42 PM
(Trying to steal my thunder!? XD But like I said, if there's an evil DWII arc, that will take place quite a few arcs later. No rush. :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1185 on: June 07, 2009, 08:49:05 PM
(We need another invader from a different world....a psychonic invader with and god complex....What about a Good Enel (One Piece)  arc?  >0<)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1186 on: June 07, 2009, 09:16:02 PM
Oh, just Get Ares to post here then.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1187 on: June 07, 2009, 11:02:39 PM
*Model P *  :o everyone , he spoke....

"Hey! Stop that! All of you!" DWII flailed, trying to get the Biometals off him.

"And what are all of you talking about!? I heard nothing, especially not from my Model W!"

Hajime eyes the commotion from the infirmary before sending his wires out, grabbing the Biometals and hauling them away from WilyII's Model W.

"I think you all need some rest to release your tensions and help you think more clearly," he said, dropping Model X in his hand, "You in particular.  You're way too hyper for your own good."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1188 on: June 08, 2009, 02:28:40 AM
(I totally vote yes on the Evil DWII XD)

"Afro, You do not seem to understand. Such a thing is taboo because it is dangerous, and as I said, immoral. It is playing God. You are tampering with something that should not be tampered with. Humans should stay Humans, machines Machines. You are taking a Human and messing with their life, their very being.  How would you like it if armies all around the world started to make invulnerable cyborg soldiers? Half Humans half machines. machines with a human consciousness. Unable to feel pain or emotion, they would be the perfect soldier no? The procedure can be too easily abused. Plus it is a very delicate yet painful procedure. its success rate is not high. Not without consequences."

Afro Shroom keeps eating
"So, basically, You're illegal? If... *Slurp munch munch* ...your superiors found out about that then, *munch* umm..."

"EXACTLY. I would be in serious trouble."

"But If its not your fault then why are you in trouble?" *slurps the rest of the noodles from the noodle cup*

"It does not matter to the Government who is at fault.. the point stands that I should not exist. let me rephrase...  A robot goes on a destructive rampage. They stop it, and shut it down. The look through its systems and find that its control chip has been replaced with another one that produces violent behavior. It does not matter that it was not the robots fault, all dangerous robots are to be disposed of. The same applies to me. I would most likely be brought into some laboratory and cut open for the sake of 'research' since human reconstruction is a lost art in terms of medical science. Since it was extremely illegal and severely punished, it was dropped, and eventually forgotten."

A-S: *finishing the broth from the noodle cup* So what happened to make you...*slurp*...half robot...*slurp*...and half human?

F: Well - *SA enters the pantry*

* Walks around and finds A-S*
Any idea where Wily is?

A-S: *interrupts Flame to speak to SA* Hey Soul! Glad to see your better! I think Wily went to his main lab.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1189 on: June 08, 2009, 02:41:55 AM
* Hears this noise through the halls *

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP SOOOULLL..... A MONSTER HAS MEEEE!!!!AAAAAGGGHHHHH IM GOOOONNNNAAA DDIIIEEE!!!!
Not again model X... And thank you A-S * Nods and runs off the the main lab*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1190 on: June 08, 2009, 02:49:09 AM
A-S: *pokes his head out of the pantry* Your welcome! *waves, then returns to Flame* So...Where were we?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1191 on: June 08, 2009, 02:58:21 AM
Hajime grabs Model X's face, "Oh, relax.  I'm just going to release some of your pent up energy."

He then squeezes the Biometal slightly, causing the red, blue bordered cross to appear over his glove again, taking off just enough energy to wear it down a relaxed state of mind.  He took his hand off and released the Biometals before Soul came into the room.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1192 on: June 08, 2009, 03:10:55 AM
* Sees just a flash of it as i Dash at full speed in , with overdrive activated *
Hajime.... What..Did you to to my Model X... Its been my friend Ever since i got this PET!

*Model X looks over and extra merges as a base for model O  , as i grab Hajime by the collar and throw his across the room , making the whole building Shake *

Model Z Whispering* Does everyone remember now not to get Soul unhappy?
*Model H * Hai!
*Model L*Of course now i'll remember...

Well Model Z...? What did he do to X... You were there... you saw it happen... yet you didnt tell anyone to do anything..SO WHAT DID HE DO!
*Screaming at the poor biometal*

*Model Z* *Gulp* He drained his energy Ma'dam..Just the Extra...
Model H, Model P.... You know ive been saving that energy...to find model A... And ive been telling you guys to keep him under control right..? Untill the time comes

*All of them nod , either stunned or scared *

* Takes my OxBuster out , and points it directly at Hajime, ready to pull the trigger, as its fully charged *

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1193 on: June 08, 2009, 03:24:30 AM
Flame takes a bottle of water from the fridge and takes a few gulps.

"Dont remember... I was a some sort of super soldier... All I remember for sure is that I was tricked, and I ended up like this. Thankfully, Im no longer under those guys' control. I dont even think their group is still alive."

*crashes come from a nearby room where Soul Animal was headed*

Afro Shroom chokes on broth at the sudden sound
"what -COUGH!- the heck was- COUGH COUGH!-THAT!? COUGH!"

"Oh maaaan... Soul is unhappy at someone methinks."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1194 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:03 AM
Hajime, though suffering a massive headache from the throw, meagerly stands up and dusts himself off, "So let me get this straight, you'd rather have Model X going around crying and gouging the other Biometals to attack things rather than have him calm and thinking straight?  Mind you, I was trying to help WilyII calm the other Biometal's down after X initiated an attack against W after P claimed it heard it talk."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1195 on: June 08, 2009, 03:31:22 AM
Flame takes a bottle of water from the fridge and takes a few gulps.

"Dont remember... I was a some sort of super soldier... All I remember for sure is that I was tricked, and I ended up like this. Thankfully, Im no longer under those guys' control. I dont even think their group is still alive."

*crashes come from a nearby room where Soul Animal was headed*

Afro Shroom chokes on broth at the sudden sound
"what -COUGH!- the heck was- COUGH COUGH!-THAT!? COUGH!"

"Oh maaaan... Soul is unhappy at someone methinks."

A-S: *resumes with his broth* Well hopefully nothing else gets busted, god knows Wily will probably think I did it. Any who...*slurp*you said you were tricked by some guy under an organization. remember any thing about...*slurp*...them?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #1196 on: June 08, 2009, 04:29:26 AM
(I think I'm going to change Kallens line color to Red...)

ARGH!!!!!

Whats wrong? Did something happen?

No... Just some pain in my arm.... I'll be fine Kallen...

Alright, I'm here for you, you know that. If you are hurt you can talk with me...

I know that... I appreciate it...

RMZX falls asleep again....

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1197 on: June 08, 2009, 04:41:00 AM
A-S: *resumes with his broth* Well hopefully nothing else gets busted, god knows Wily will probably think I did it. Any who...*slurp*you said you were tricked by some guy under an organization. remember any thing about...*slurp*...them?
"No, not really. Like I said, I barely remember anything prior to being found and repaired. I can barely even recall my life under the organization after my reconstruction... I can remember a bit of it, even though its more like a third person memory... I remeber that small bit from my life as a super soldier very vaguely, and almost like it were a dream. Like I was watching it happen through my own eyes, but not actually controlling my body... Ugh..."

*Flame got a small headache from his mind trying to recall information that no longer exists. Memories lost forever. he goes over to another cupboard and takes two aspirin with his water.*

"But enough about me. what about yourself? Whats the story behind you and Dan?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1198 on: June 08, 2009, 07:40:39 AM
A-S: Hmm...*thinks*...Well to be honest me and Dan met by accident.  8D

F: and That's it?

A-S: No, there's more to it. How we met is the real story. you wanna hear it?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1199 on: June 08, 2009, 09:57:42 AM
"I just told you a very unpleasant secret that could jeopardize my life and job if it gets out. Id very like to hear YOUR story in return.
Plus, Im bored."