The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439292

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1150 on: June 06, 2009, 07:23:48 PM
After putting said chip back into his pocket, a strange gust of wind begun blowing.

"Woo, calm down there. I'm just concerned about her, nothing more. She looked pretty exhausted when she collapsed in my lab."
Yeah, sorry, didn´t want to offend you...I´m a bit harsh since I got defeated by that bastard knight....

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1151 on: June 06, 2009, 07:34:53 PM
*wakes up a bit to notice all my biometals are gone , and i cant move my right arm *
Wheres model O? Where are the rest of them???

*looks around ,, but sees no sign of then , but does see my pet strapped onto my wrist , with the cord is about to snap and its heavily damaged *

Protoman...  :'(

* from inside the PET , Protoman looks up at me through the broken glass ( this is a advanced PET , so he cant appear as a hologram ) , unable to speak due to the damage *
.....*sigh*  ;O;

* Notices i have blood on my clothes and my forehead , and alot of cuts *

:'(

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1152 on: June 06, 2009, 07:38:41 PM
"Okay Doc...well now I got my repairs, I feel brand new...but now I'm not sure what to do." StrangeMan said while he was stretching. "Hmmm...hey Dr.Wily'Bat-Head'II, do you have a trainig room or something like that around here?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1153 on: June 06, 2009, 07:46:04 PM
"Training room? Of course!" DWII said proudly, then remembered something.

"Well, you are currently at Level 6 of my WDS. The 5 levels below are all Wily Fortress Stages, and you must clear them all in order to reach this level. Each of the 5 levels as a Fortress Boss, and only if you can defeat them, will you be able to proceed to the next level." DWII narrated.

"However, due to a recent battle with a certain afro guy, the levels are a bit totalled, plus Level 5 is totally missing..." A bit of a teardrop formed at the corner of his eye.

"If you don't mind, you can go through the first 4 levels, I'll send back replacements for the Fortress Bosses for you to battle against."

(Ok, please do read this post. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1154 on: June 06, 2009, 07:53:17 PM
"Thanks doc, now then, I'll be leaving now" StrangeMan dashed through the corrider and jumped out the window, to get to the WDS' first floor.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1155 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:21 PM
"... He could have just taken the secret elevator back to the first level..." DWII sighed.

"That window is coming out from Afro too..." With that, DWII made his way back to his workstation lab, to start working on a certain Afro request.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1156 on: June 06, 2009, 08:04:25 PM
*Model O is still by DWII , as he looks around and speaks *
Doctor Wily , I noticed the other biometals are coming , should I go check on Ai- I mean Soul?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1157 on: June 06, 2009, 08:14:16 PM
"Sure, go back to her. I'll have Medic Man go with you as well to make sure she's ok."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1158 on: June 06, 2009, 08:22:15 PM
As StrangeMan fell, he extended his capes and began gliding down to the entrance of the WDS. "Now to wait for the trainig robots...ah...that brings back memories..." He said when he landed in front of the entrance.

StrangeMan remembers the days of his youth, trainihg in the T.H.O.P. training dome, fighting an immense horde of robots, and later on of the more poweful "Big 5" robots.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1159 on: June 06, 2009, 08:37:04 PM
When DWII finally made it back to this workstation lab, he punched in a few commands into the main computer, and all previously defeated Fortress Bosses were fully restored

"OK, StrangeMan, you can go through the stages now." DWII spoke over the telecomm system.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1160 on: June 06, 2009, 09:04:13 PM
((Dammit Afro, wait for me to post!!))

"Nah. We aren't related. But he's like a grandpa to me, so I sometimes call him Grandpa. Though I usually just call him 'old man.' He is the one who runs my maintenance on me."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1161 on: June 06, 2009, 10:43:33 PM
*wakes up a bit to notice all my biometals are gone , and i cant move my right arm *
Wheres model O? Where are the rest of them???

*looks around ,, but sees no sign of then , but does see my pet strapped onto my wrist , with the cord is about to snap and its heavily damaged *

Protoman...  :'(

* from inside the PET , Protoman looks up at me through the broken glass ( this is a advanced PET , so he cant appear as a hologram ) , unable to speak due to the damage *
.....*sigh*  ;O;

* Notices i have blood on my clothes and my forehead , and alot of cuts *

:'(

(My post appears to have been ignored earlier -_- ...oh well....)

Hajime examines Soul's condition before picking up the PET and gripping the cord holding it, using his Force Metal Energy to seal up most of the cracks and recharge any parts that were drained during its damaged state; only the glass is cracked and unaffected by the FME.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1162 on: June 06, 2009, 10:58:52 PM
((Dammit Afro, wait for me to post!!))

"Nah. We aren't related. But he's like a grandpa to me, so I sometimes call him Grandpa. Though I usually just call him 'old man.' He is the one who runs my maintenance on me."

(sorry, I'll take care to wait next time -u-')

A-S: So what's the deal with you-*begins eating some prepackaged food* being a cyborg-* ~w~* and what not? *offering some to flame*

Flame looked at Afro-Shroom with a hint of anger, as if Afro strucka nerve in Flame's past that he really shouldn't be asking about...

F:  B(

A-S: *gulps* um...or you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.  -u-'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1163 on: June 06, 2009, 11:29:51 PM
"I don't Like to talk about it."
Flame said, looking away and taking a sip of some Coffee he brewed.

"Most people don't know about it either. they just assume I'm a robot. Human reconstruction is a very, very VERY Illegal thing. Illegal and immoral. It is Taboo among the scientific and medical community. Breaking the Taboo can bring serious consequences on both sides of the operation."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1164 on: June 06, 2009, 11:37:39 PM
A-S: *grabbing some instant noodles* Wait, why is it a taboo and crime both medically and scientifically? *begins eating* If any thing...you should be...all the rage in advanced robotics and medical science.

Flames just looked at Afro and sighed knowing Afro had no idea why he needed to keep his secret a secret...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1165 on: June 07, 2009, 12:08:35 AM
( sorry white jet!!! ;O; )

Hey , give me back ProtoMan! He's my Friend!

* Tries to snatch the PET , but misses and can't get up to grab it form you *

--Back at DWII....

* The biometals float next to DWII *

*Model X*IM NORMAL I TELL YOU!
*Model Z*Wily , Canya see if model X has something wrong with him? He's acting screwy  :P
*Model H*Doesnt he always act like this?  8)
*Model F*Yes but its not normal  :\
*Model Z*Look , Doctor , anyway to fix him?  :|
*Model P*Whats it matter he's only used as a base for us other models
*Model L*Maybe He'll be like this forever  8D
*Model X*SHUDDAP!!!  >8|

*Model P Goes over to your model W *
Does he speak...?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1166 on: June 07, 2009, 12:26:50 AM
Hajime just looks over to Soul before placing the nearly fixed, but fully recharged PET back on the bed beside her before placing his hand on her forehead, trying hard not to let the sight of the blood freak him out.

"Cura!" he shouts.  Soul's wounds seal up, but because of the state she's in and the weakened energy of his White Magic, any deeper gashes shrink to scratches.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1167 on: June 07, 2009, 12:50:22 AM
Well.. * sees the PET being places next to my bed  , takes the PET , and talks to Protoman a bit*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1168 on: June 07, 2009, 01:08:40 AM
"Afro, You do not seem to understand. Such a thing is taboo because it is dangerous, and as I said, immoral. It is playing God. You are tampering with something that should not be tampered with. Humans should stay Humans, machines Machines. You are taking a Human and messing with their life, their very being.  How would you like it if armies all around the world started to make invulnerable cyborg soldiers? Half Humans half machines. machines with a human consciousness. Unable to feel pain or emotion, they would be the perfect soldier no? The procedure can be too easily abused. Plus it is a very delicate yet painful procedure. its success rate is not high. Not without consequences."

Afro Shroom keeps eating
"So, basically, You're illegal? If... *Slurp munch munch* ...your superiors found out about that then, *munch* umm..."

"EXACTLY. I would be in serious trouble."

"But If its not your fault then why are you in trouble?" *slurps the rest of the noodles from the noodle cup*

"It does not matter to the Government who is at fault.. the point stands that I should not exist. let me rephrase...  A robot goes on a destructive rampage. They stop it, and shut it down. The look through its systems and find that its control chip has been replaced with another one that produces violent behavior. It does not matter that it was not the robots fault, all dangerous robots are to be disposed of. The same applies to me. I would most likely be brought into some laboratory and cut open for the sake of 'research' since human reconstruction is a lost art in terms of medical science. Since it was extremely illegal and severely punished, it was dropped, and eventually forgotten."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1169 on: June 07, 2009, 05:00:04 AM
"OK Dr.Wily'Bat-Head'II, prepare to witness the strenght of, STRANGEMAN!!" He dashed of into the WDS.

*cue MM2 Wily Stage1 theme*

He ran quickly towards the first boss room, warming up along the way by running on the downward ascalator. He then jumped off and equiped himself with his buster. "HEY DOC!! YOU GOT ANY DRONES I COULD USE AS TARGET PRACTICE!?" WilyII said: "Sure, just gimmie a minute."  StrangeMan nodded his head to the side "K'. But please do it before I reach your first fortress boss. I feel I bit rusty, since I haven't used most of my weapons in a while"

Meanwhile...

A familiar feline-esque silouhtte was walking towards WDS. "Hey, it's that Tango robot we captured earlier...think we should apologize or something?" A Ratchet clone asked another. "I don't know...he looks kinda diffrent?" Said the second clone. "Hey! You! Sorry about capturing you and all that...we're cool right?" The silouhette looked at them with it's glowing red eys. "Ahgh!...N-n-nevermind. I-I-I'm just g-gonna...DON'T KILL ME!!" The clone ran off, far away from the deadly looking shadow. The silhouette merely continued it's walk. "...Mouse..." The shadow started walking faster. "...Mouse..." It then started running...then sprinting. "...MOUSE!!" He itthen started to use it's hands, he was dashing quickly now. "REVENGE!!" Suddenly a car appaered in front of it. "REVENGE!!" The silhouette made a small jump and sliced the car in half. "NYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR!!!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1170 on: June 07, 2009, 09:06:23 AM
"Woa! You Biometals calm down! Thank god my Model W doesn't talk..." DWII flailed at the Biometals.

"Plus, shouldn't you all be with Soul now? I'll check up on Model X later... Anyways... *turns back to the main computer* Alright StrangeMan, robot minions have been teleported in. Have fun, and try not to destroy my WDS any further..."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1171 on: June 07, 2009, 05:52:16 PM
(im typing this on my DSi , so i cant do the colors *sigh* )

*Model Z* Well we were bored so.....

back at the infirmiry thing....

*Model O* Soul , i think its best if we merge , itll be easier for you

true...but i wonder...why am i the last one with a PET?

*protoman.exe* because transers have come out...it makes us useless

(also wily , i know ur a Aile fan , but I dont like wily! my <3 belongs to chaud )

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1172 on: June 07, 2009, 06:02:38 PM
(im typing this on my DSi , so i cant do the colors *sigh* )

*Model Z* Well we were bored so.....

back at the infirmiry thing....

*Model O* Soul , i think its best if we merge , itll be easier for you

true...but i wonder...why am i the last one with a PET?

*protoman.exe* because transers have come out...it makes us useless

(also wily , i know ur a Aile fan , but I dont like wily! my <3 belongs to chaud )
It´s nice tp see you´re well Soul....I´ve heard that you´ve been fighting again
BH entered the room, greeting Soul.
I just wanted to thank you for earlier

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1173 on: June 07, 2009, 06:04:12 PM
(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~  ;O; Oh well... XD)

"Well, while StrangeMan is doing training, might as well start on Afro's request." DWII said and with that, he started on the latest project.

Unknown to him, Model W is glowing a tiny bit.

... Soon... I will rise again...

(Ok, here's the thing, anyone wants an evil DWII arc? :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1174 on: June 07, 2009, 06:07:34 PM
(Wait, does it mean that DWII wasn´t evil from the start?  :o )