The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439428

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1100 on: June 06, 2009, 04:49:05 AM
A-S: * :P* um...thanks. *gets up and limps over to SA's side* Thank you, If it weren't for your help, I would of had a lot more trouble taking down Dan, but he's in a better place now. *lfts up a small, obscure piece of metal* And with your help I'll be able to get him back.  :)

SA:......

A-S: But god am I hungry, does DWII have a cafeteria here or what? *Moves around the infirmary*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1101 on: June 06, 2009, 05:51:05 AM
"Stop giving me pressure!" DWII flailed after hearing StrangeMan's words.

"Anyways, let's see what we have have... Emotion Conduits, Nano interfaces..." DWII murmured as he looked over the cape and where it connected.

"Alright, I need some addition help... ROCK-ON!"

In a bright flash, DWII appeared in his WilyIIMan armour, and all sorts of equipment appeared out of his fingertips.

"Let's get... DANGEROUS..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1102 on: June 06, 2009, 05:58:57 AM
Hajime sweatdrops slightly.

"Um...I think I'll go check up on that Aile-look-alike in the next room...." he mutters before heading off in said direction.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1103 on: June 06, 2009, 06:01:00 AM
A-S: *still looking around* Who's that guy? *notices Hajime walking into the infirmary*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1104 on: June 06, 2009, 06:14:47 AM
"You see...that's just it..." StrangeMan looked at the doctor with grim eyes. "Since you're not the one who made my cape, you don't know the order in which each circuit should be repaired...the scientist who build this cape, along with the rest of his inventions, was very protective of his work...fearing that some one might copy or steal his work, he destroyed the original blueprints of all his creations...but that wans't enough..." His voice grew darker and darker. "...He made a special "safety system", and put it on all his devices...if anyone tampers with that device...it explodes"
Dr.WilyII was a bit shocked after hearing those words

"...however...there's still a way to repair my cape without that hapening...do you see those four chips built in to the spine like contraption conected to moi's neck...you're supposed to repair those and anything connected to each of the chips...of course, they have to be in a certain order..." StrangeMan then started shaking "...now heres the real problem of this situation...I forgot the other of the circuits in which my cape should be repaired...also...the explosion takes out about a mile radius..." StrangeMan turns back into his happy mood "But I'm sure there's nothing to worry about right Dr.Wily"Bat-Head"II...right?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1105 on: June 06, 2009, 06:23:37 AM
"... Great more pressure..." DWII almost wanted to facepalm, but remembered that the tools are still extended from his fingertips.

"Anyways, let's just do this."

"E-NE-ME-NE-MI-NE-MO!" And DWII decided to work on the third from the left first...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1106 on: June 06, 2009, 06:35:43 AM
The doctor started repairing the circuits connected to the third left chip. The circuits, along with the ones connected to the chip on the left from the one he was working on, seemed to be quite damaged. The circuits seem to indicate some claw marks. However, for the moment, everything seemed fine.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1107 on: June 06, 2009, 06:38:03 AM
((I wonder if Gaia is actually going to post anything? He made me quit my interrogation to intrude on my space station.))

*The intruders in FAUST's docking bay are caught without a problem and ejected into space.*
"set the auto security on. Im going back down."

"Sir, why are you almost never here?"

"Because its freaking BORING here.!"

*Flame teleports to the WDS and runs into Haijime*
"Oh hey there. Mind If I help you out with searching for the RSRM napper?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1108 on: June 06, 2009, 06:52:07 AM
"There that one's done." DWII said, as he finishes up with the first of 4 chips.

"Now... E-NE-ME-NE-MI-NE-MO!" And he started work on the first chip from the right.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1109 on: June 06, 2009, 07:13:28 AM
((I wonder if Gaia is actually going to post anything? He made me quit my interrogation to intrude on my space station.))

*The intruders in FAUST's docking bay are caught without a problem and ejected into space.*
"set the auto security on. Im going back down."

"Sir, why are you almost never here?"

"Because its freaking BORING here.!"

*Flame teleports to the WDS and runs into Haijime*
"Oh hey there. Mind If I help you out with searching for the RSRM napper?"

(Gaia hasn't posted much since the real Ratchet and Clank showed up; he's still holding the RS-RM and hasn't posted whether he's finished duplicating their DNA and sent them back to the Ruby Spears world)

Hajime sighs a bit as he examines Soul Animal's condition and the damaged PET, "I have Brain Bot on the job.  Turns out your little break to interrogate Wily struck a nerve in Mega's patience and drove him into taking matters into his own hands.  The only option we have is to use him as bait to draw out whoevers responsible for the disappearance of the RS-Robot Masters and hopefully stop them before they give him more reasons to rebel against this world."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1110 on: June 06, 2009, 07:17:57 AM
"There that one's done." DWII said, as he finishes up with the first of 4 chips.

"Now... E-NE-ME-NE-MI-NE-MO!" And he started work on the first chip from the right.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Said a voice.
WilyII stopped for a moment, and asked StrangeMan if he had said something. "Hmmm, looks like you fixed the cape where Mr.Snobleburg dwells" He replied.

Dr.WillyII was confused, how could someone dwell inside some circuits (unless they happen to be programs), he asked himself. But even so, a program could not speak without some form of communication device. Suddenly, on one of stranged man's capes, emerged a strange mask. It had triangle eye holes, a monocle on the right eye, and a design that made it look as if he had a curly, but polygonal, moustache over his mouth.

Dr.WilyII's eyes widened when he saw this eerie mask suddenly appear from his patient's (or whatever) cape. "Good day Dr.WilyII, I belive we've met before...well that is to say, you heard me before. I am Sir Snooty Snobleburg III, I appear to you now because you fixed Sir StrangeMan's third chip, which coincidently, is where my memory nanochip resides." Dr.WilyII was still a bit stunned from the fact that a mask popped out from the cape and started talking to him. "Doctor, I can tell you that that chip is not the right one to repair after the third from the left...I believe the one you're looking for is the first from the left."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1111 on: June 06, 2009, 07:23:31 AM
(Gaia hasn't posted much since the real Ratchet and Clank showed up; he's still holding the RS-RM and hasn't posted whether he's finished duplicating their DNA and sent them back to the Ruby Spears world)

Hajime sighs a bit as he examines Soul Animal's condition and the damaged PET, "I have Brain Bot on the job.  Turns out your little break to interrogate Wily struck a nerve in Mega's patience and drove him into taking matters into his own hands.  The only option we have is to use him as bait to draw out whoevers responsible for the disappearance of the RS-Robot Masters and hopefully stop them before they give him more reasons to rebel against this world."

A-S: *limping towards hajime* hey, do you guys know if there's a cafeteria around here or something?

H(Hajime):  o-O

A-S: Oh I'm sorry. I'm Afro-Shroom and this...*shows off piece of obscure metal* is Dan.  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1112 on: June 06, 2009, 07:30:18 AM
"O... K... This day sure as turned out stranger then before..." DWII is still shocked the the appearance of Sir Snooty's mask on a cape.

"And you are pretty sure about the next chip to be fixed is that?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1113 on: June 06, 2009, 07:48:32 AM
The mask nodded. "Trust me doctor, this isn't the first time Sir StrangeMan has dameged his cape...I believe this would be the 328th time he needed to fix the thing" StrangeMan then slightly turned his head and said: "Could you please not tell people how much I've had to get repairs...it's embarrasing" He showed a small frown on his face.

"My point is, that I have had the luck of witnessing, when I still had a body that is, Sir StrangeMan's repair process. It was a good thing that I was a very good friend of our top scientist, yes yes. In any case, I am 99.9999999999999999999999% sure that the second chip is the one I have mentioned earlier...course I only watched it once...and that was about all I did see since the doctor kicked me out quicker than you could say 'hi'..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1114 on: June 06, 2009, 08:03:01 AM
"I see..." DWII is still rather shocked, but, hey, with things happening as they are, it's normal.

"Well, then... *gets to work on the second chip* There, all done. So which chip is next?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1115 on: June 06, 2009, 08:11:59 AM
"As I said before, I could only see a mere second or 2 of the process. So it is unfourtinate that I don't know which is the next chip, and I'm the only one in this cape who has actually witnessed this process. Doctor, I'm afraid your on your own...well good luck to you, hope you don't destroy everyone in this building." The mask submerged itself back into StrangeMan's cape.

"...Talk about pressure, eh doc?" StrangeMan teased.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1116 on: June 06, 2009, 08:14:59 AM
Flame nods at Haijime, and sighs,
"And I had told HIM to write down what Wily said... Alright, bait he is then."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1117 on: June 06, 2009, 08:23:33 AM
"Great, now I have a 1 in 2 chance to create a crater in the middle of downtown RPM City. Oh good golly." DWII sighed.

"First one on the right, or second one from the left..." Beads of sweat started to drip down from DWII's forehead.

"Alright, E-NE-ME-NE-MI-NE-MO! Second one from the left, here we go!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1118 on: June 06, 2009, 08:25:28 AM
Hajime leers at Flame, "Honestly, I don't see why you guys never go for the obvious answer of why German Wily chose to stay here and ransack everything linked to technology.  Unless you wanted to interrogate him PURELY to watch him wet his own pants in fright of your obsession for 20 questions."

He then looks over to Afro-Shroom, "And about the cafeteria?  I don't know, check the first floor.  That's the most common floor normal people go to when they have an appointment with WilyII."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1119 on: June 06, 2009, 08:27:32 AM
A-S: *ignoring Hajime* well I'm off in search of something to eat! Away! *limps off but grabs a cane on his way out*

(FYI, the first 5 floors of the WDS are fortress like stages... >_>)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1120 on: June 06, 2009, 08:39:15 AM
"Great, now I have a 1 in 2 chance to create a crater in the middle of downtown RPM City. Oh good golly." DWII sighed.

"First one on the right, or second one from the left..." Beads of sweat started to drip down from DWII's forehead.

"Alright, E-NE-ME-NE-MI-NE-MO! Second one from the left, here we go!"
*KA-FOOOOOOOOOM*
And so, everyone in WDS died, thanks to WilyII's horrible wrong way of making decisions, oh the inhumanit! A couple of lives lost thanks to the doctor's foolish e-ne-mi-ne-mo-ne-ing. Oh tragedy of tragedies...

(Just kidding, lucky for you, me an everyone else inside the WDS WANT to be alive and continue our semi-plotless adventures.)

"And that's what would have happened if you made the wrong choice Dr.Wily'Bat-Head'II" StrangeMan told the nervous doctor, as he was repairing the third chip.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1121 on: June 06, 2009, 08:42:38 AM
A-S: *wandering around DWII's Lab* Hm...no luck still. *stomach rumbles* But I can't quit now! *continues to wander around*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1122 on: June 06, 2009, 08:48:20 AM
(Hey, it's not semi-plotless! XD)

"Stop scaring me like that!" DWII flailed.

And with the final touches, DWII managed to fix up StrangeMan without a problem.

"Phew... I don't think I want to do that sort of thing again..." DWII replied, Rocking-Off.

"Now that's done, would you like to visit Soul and BlackHook in the infirmary?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1123 on: June 06, 2009, 08:57:00 AM
"Sorry about, I couldn't help myself, and yes, I would like to check on my friends." StrangeMan put on his choker and followed the doctor. 

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1124 on: June 06, 2009, 08:59:07 AM
A-S: *runs into SM and DWII in the halllway* Oh, hey Dr, do you have any place a guy can get something to eat? I'm starving here.  :P

-----
That one Nun...