The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439193

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1075 on: June 05, 2009, 10:42:46 AM
"I see, thanks for the update Flame." DWII replied, and at that point, he typed a few more commands into his palm-top, and a clone of Flame appeared in the room with RS-Wily. He wrote: Clone Flame, carry on with the interrogation, and record everything RS-Wily says. Use proper force in needed.

"There should take care of that... And hang on Flame." DWII placed Flame on hold.

"Now... *turns back to Hajime* If you say so, I might need your help with StrangeMan's nanomachine repairs." With that, the 2 of them walked back to the main workstation lab.

"Hajime, would he attend to StrangeMan first? I need to finish up with Flame." With that, DWII turned back to his palm-top.

"Why is it that there's so many problems... What is it now Flame?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1076 on: June 05, 2009, 11:49:28 AM
"Dunno, Some intruders on FAUST. might get taken care of soon though. also, did you just holo clone me with Wily...? That... might not be a good Idea. I don't think he has the strength to talk to me anymore... Why dont you just have Wily Fighter do it? he might be better suited for it and can keep Wily in check with a certain something I used on Wily. "

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1077 on: June 05, 2009, 12:09:10 PM
"Aww... But I want to see him squirm some more... But fine..." DWII said.

"Any other special instructions you want me to inform Wily Fighter before I teleport him in? And also, do inform me of FAUST's status every now and then. I have a bad feeling..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1078 on: June 05, 2009, 12:19:30 PM
Hajime makes his way back into the R&D room, looking over to StrangeMan with his arms crossed and a nonchalant look on his face, "S'up?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1079 on: June 05, 2009, 12:21:42 PM
"Eh... not really. Just tell him to keep what I told him in mind as a threat, and to use it On Wily as a threat as much as nessecary if needed. though I dont think it will be, judging by the state he's in... Flame out."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1080 on: June 05, 2009, 12:30:11 PM
"Ok alright then..."  DWII began punching commands into his palm-top.

"Wily Fighter, teleport to the interrogation room, you will be replacing Flame to interrogate RS-Wily. Whatever Flame has mentioned to you, do keep them in mind." With that DWII made his way back to his main workstation lab.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1081 on: June 05, 2009, 04:21:14 PM
A bright light envelopes both Dan and Afro-Shroom. SA gets up to see A-S laying on the ground, injured and unconscious, with a small piece of metal in his hand, next to a destroyed Dan...

(I wanted to end this before it got to out a hand :P oh and SoulAnimal, I'll need you to drag me back to DWII  -u-' )
* Picks up A-S and drags dan back to the 6th floor to DWII , and sees SM and BH *

Well hello you two , I havent seen you in a bit...

Doctor Wily , i think this is your frien....* passes out on the ground form damage  *

*Model L*Do you think we should help her?
*Model Z*No , The doctor will help her
*Model H*We gotta help her! Or i'll look bad!
*Model F*Nah. Dont help , it wont work
*Model X* She's passed out? OMG!  :o DOOOOCCCCCTTTTOOOOORRRR WIIILLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!! HEEEELLLPPP HERR!!!!!
*Model O*X , Please , Kindly Shut up for us all. We dont need your drama.Shes fine

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1082 on: June 05, 2009, 04:23:56 PM
* Picks up A-S and drags dan back to the 6th floor to DWII , and sees SM and BH *

Well hello you two , I havent seen you in a bit...

Doctor Wily , i think this is your frien....* passes out on the ground form damage  *

*Model L*Do you think we should help her?
*Model Z*No , The doctor will help her
*Model H*We gotta help her! Or i'll look bad!
*Model F*Nah. Dont help , it wont work
*Model X* She's passed out? OMG!  :o DOOOOCCCCCTTTTOOOOORRRR WIIILLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!! HEEEELLLPPP HERR!!!!!
*Model O*X , Please , Kindly Shut up for us all. We dont need your drama.Shes fine
She won another fight....I´m impressed....That girl sure is strong
BH entered the romm, followed by Medic Man who tried to get BH back into the bed.
I´m ok, really, I just needed the wound to be healed, I don´t need to rest

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1083 on: June 05, 2009, 04:36:39 PM
You need to rest so that your wound will heal, or do you want me to operate? Different kinds of operating tools appeared out of Medic Man's fingertips.

DWII soon arrived at the door to his lab, only to see Medic Man and BlackHook standing at the doorway, and it seems BlackHook is bandaged up, but still bleeding a little.

"BlackHook..." DWII walked up to him. "Do know that your injury wasn't small, you need proper rest or else your wound will never heal, and Hajime will never come out from under the table." DWII saw Hajime hiding from the corner of his eye.

DWII then proceeded inside to see a female laying on the floor unconsicous, with various Biometals orbiting around her. Plus she somewhat looked like Aile. He also noticed Afro-Shroom laying on the ground not too far away from the girl.

"Man... All this intrusions... Though I have to say, seeing an Aile look-alike sure makes my day..." DWII smiled.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1084 on: June 05, 2009, 04:50:39 PM
*model X flies over to DWII * DOCTOR DOCTER SOUL NEEDS HELP!!!!! SHE'S PASSED OUT!!!!
* Model F*Shut up you annoying metal! Were you even based off of X?
*Model O notices model W * Hey look you guys , its one of the models soul has been looking for
.....!!!!!
* All of my models float over to model W *
*Model L * My Biomatch has been looking for you! omg!
*Model F * So you the 'all important one'? bleh.
*Model P * Well....What areyour attacks? Extra powers? anything?
*Model H * Umm... Fefnir.... it was model A that was the 'all important one'
*Model O * Hello , and im sorry for the behavior of the others , theyre kind of....not patient nor have any manners whatsoever.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1085 on: June 05, 2009, 04:59:14 PM
"Fascinating... Real talking Biometals..." DWII looked on in awe.

"However, I'm sorry to inform you that this Model W is not the Model W you are looking for. This is my Model W(ilyIIman)." DWII continued, pulling out his Model W.

"Anyways, Medic Man!"

Sir, yes SIR!

"Ahem, bring... Soul, was it, to the infirmary, and do a full scan of her to make sure she's alright. And bring Afro and BlackHook along with you."

Sir, yes SIR!

With that, Medic Man pulled out 2 more stretchers, one for Afro-Shroom, and one for Soul, and placing BlackHook back on his, and carted the 3 of them to the infirmary.

(Yes, I know I changed the name of my Model W, this one will be the final version of it's name. XD)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1086 on: June 05, 2009, 05:02:59 PM
* All the biometals notice soul beign taken away and hurry with her , exept model O *

Create a biometal? ive never heard such nonsense...

( im staying as model O untill we get me woken up again )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1087 on: June 05, 2009, 05:09:55 PM
(That might take a while, well, depends anyway... Aile... <3 ... AHEM!)

"Nonsense? Besides you, the other Biometals X, Z, H, L, F and P are created, for your information." DWII turned to Model O. "Such a process is not impossible. Tedious, yes."

"Although, I would love to do a bit of research on you, you and your power... You are the rumored Dark Messiah." DWII said, with a sudden gleam in his glasses.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1088 on: June 05, 2009, 05:29:38 PM
(That might take a while, well, depends anyway... Aile... <3 ... AHEM!)

"Although, I would love to do a bit of research on you, you and your power... You are the rumored Dark Messiah." DWII said, with a sudden gleam in his glasses.
( What?  o-O )

Research is okay , just dont copy or change my systems.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1089 on: June 05, 2009, 05:44:53 PM
(Oh nothing, just my Aile fanboyism... -_-)

"Good... Good... That is good..." DWII said in a rather evilish manner.

"Although, the research has to wait... How are you with nanomachines?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1090 on: June 05, 2009, 06:01:06 PM
Meanwhile at the Junkyard:
A door on Silan´s ship opened and Sonne flew out of it.
Stay out until I call you back, I can´t work with you always disturbing me! Go check out the area or train your powers, but please don´t come back till I call you
But, I thought what we had was special  :'(
The door shut close.
Oh well, Ií guess I have to listen....now this is the start of THE MISADVENTURES OF RITTER SONNE!
Sonne starts jumping happily around

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1091 on: June 05, 2009, 06:47:22 PM
"Although, the research has to wait... How are you with nanomachines?"

Nano...what? Im just a biometal not a supercomputer

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1092 on: June 05, 2009, 07:01:40 PM
"Just asking..." DWII said.

"Anyways, I need to fix up StrangeMan over here. If you can help, please do."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1093 on: June 05, 2009, 11:56:16 PM
(Looks like I missed a lot while I was out. But, nonetheless, I'll start from Hajime's greeting [if you can call it that]...)

"Oh hilo, you must be the doctor's assistant, the one who volunteered to recharge my capes." Strangeman said with a big smile on his face. Suddenly SoulAnimal and Afro Shroom came into the room from the roof. "Soulie, where were you? What's with the new armor?...and who's the guy with the afrom?" Before Soul Animal could even say anything she reverted back to hwer original form and fainted, releasing her biometals in the process. "Huh...she seems to have tired herself. I wonder what she was doing on the roof, and what that commotion was? Oh well I'll ask her after she rest." He thought to himself. Right after SoulAnimal fainted, Blackhook came into the room, and then the doctor himself. After a while, everyone but the doctor, his supposed assistent, one of SoulAnimals biometals and StrangeMan left the room.

"Okay Dr.Wily"Bat-Head"II, so we're  gonna begin my repairs...though...I should warn you...you should be very carefull with the repairs of my cape...it could be disastrous..." StrangeMan had an all too serious look on his mask. His once happy face, was replaced with dull, serious eyes, and a small frown-like mouth.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1094 on: June 06, 2009, 12:00:50 AM
Hajime begins to examine Strangeman's damage.

"I'll leave the nanomachine repairs to Wily, for now, I can use some of my Force Metal Energy to recharge what parts are still functional."

He rests his hands on the cape, causing the red, blue bordered crosses to appear over the back of his hands, causing any gashes in the cape to seal up while energy pours into it.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1095 on: June 06, 2009, 12:22:54 AM
"As long as you only recharge my functional parts and don't mess with anything else...we're good...for now that is." StrangeMan's voice grew grimmer as he spoke.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1096 on: June 06, 2009, 01:37:14 AM
(Just for the record, if that was me, I'd tell you to get the hell away from me in a more polite and sensible way XD)

"Uh, you sure you want to continue with this "walking back home" thing?"

(btw, is there anything going on in the city that we should be aware of for when we get back?)

"A man doesn't take back his words!", he said, though his voice sounds regretfull.

Half an hour later.

"Hmm, I thinks I can see the land!"

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1097 on: June 06, 2009, 02:05:28 AM
"Fascinating... Real talking Biometals..." DWII looked on in awe.

"However, I'm sorry to inform you that this Model W is not the Model W you are looking for. This is my Model W(ilyIIman)." DWII continued, pulling out his Model W.

"Anyways, Medic Man!"

Sir, yes SIR!

"Ahem, bring... Soul, was it, to the infirmary, and do a full scan of her to make sure she's alright. And bring Afro and BlackHook along with you."

Sir, yes SIR!

With that, Medic Man pulled out 2 more stretchers, one for Afro-Shroom, and one for Soul, and placing BlackHook back on his, and carted the 3 of them to the infirmary.

(Yes, I know I changed the name of my Model W, this one will be the final version of it's name. XD)

Down in the infirmary of the WDS...

A-S: *still sleeping* rrr...Dan...why! *wakes up in a cold sweat* Wha, where am I? *looks around and see's soulanimal surrounded by all her biometals, except for Ox* Um...can you telll me where we are?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1098 on: June 06, 2009, 02:39:19 AM
After a few minutes, the cross fades, indicating that Strangeman's cape has been recharged and partially stitched up.

Just after he took his hands off the cape, Brain Bot suddenly appears on WilyII's computer, wide-eyed and panicked.

"Mr. Tanaka!  Mr. Tanaka!  It's an emergency!  the Ruby Spears version of Megaman has broken into your lab and taken the T.I.M.E!  He must've had the signal downloaded in his plasma cannon and came here to take it with him to find the other Robot Masters!"

"Just keep an eye on him," Hajime said, "Whoever took the Robot Masters will most likely be after him as well.  Use him as bait to lure them out."

Brain Bot whimpers in concern before nodding and turning off the monitor.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1099 on: June 06, 2009, 04:36:50 AM
A-S: *still sleeping* rrr...Dan...why! *wakes up in a cold sweat* Wha, where am I? *looks around and see's soulanimal surrounded by all her biometals, except for Ox* Um...can you telll me where we are?
*Model H * Shhhhh... she's sleeping

*Model X * What if she never wakes up? What if shes dead? What if its too late? What if....!!!!!
*Model Z* X , Come over here , I think the doctor needs to see you , it seems you might have used up too much energy...your acting stranger then normal..

*Model L* Were in the infirmiry Afro Shrrooommmm!!!!

*Model X* Awww okay Zero lets go see the doctor....  BUT NOONE TOUCHES SOUL OR YOURE DEAD!
*X and Zero leave the room *

*Model F*Leviathan , its best we keep everyone together. So everyone, lets follow Zero and X , so we all don't get lost and cause soul more trouble when she wakes up.

*Model H*Wait for me!!

*Model P* Good thinking Fefnir

* They all float over to DWII , and model L looks back , seeing a small Advanced Pet that seems to be slightly damaged , hanging from a strap on SA's wrist , but she hurries to the others not wanting to be left behind as the thinks " Poor Protoman(.exe)... he doesn't get enough attention by her with us around... *sigh* " *