The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439513

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1050 on: June 04, 2009, 08:40:35 PM
"Please call me DWII..." DWII said, facepalming a little.

"As for your query... Well, from experience, not very good, yet not too bad either." DWII said, laughing a bit.

"Well, we won't know until we try... Right?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1051 on: June 04, 2009, 08:45:30 PM
"That's the spirit Dr.Wily "Bat-Head" II! BTW, how good are you with nano machines?" Asked StrangeMan.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1052 on: June 04, 2009, 08:58:00 PM
"Ah, the grey goo... I'm pretty good at that, last I checked." DWII laughed heartily.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1053 on: June 04, 2009, 09:16:55 PM
umm... update? whats going on...? 2 pages since I was gone... @__@;;

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1054 on: June 04, 2009, 09:32:13 PM
(you and RS-MegaMan are interrogating RS-Wily, and you just finished making him burst into tears by threatening to turn him into a mindless vegetable machine. Me and SoualAnimal are fighting Dan on the WDS's roof, and DWII is helping StrangeMan and Black hook...oh and borockman is on some crazy shenanigans. That's pretty much the bare bones of everything so far.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1055 on: June 04, 2009, 09:41:37 PM
kk.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1056 on: June 04, 2009, 10:49:56 PM
Hajime heaves a relieved sigh as he comes out from behind the escape pod containing Protoman and leans against the side, "I'd be willing to help with the recharging if you want, but first...is there someplace I should put our evil Blues so whoever took the other Robot Masters doesn't try to take him as well."

"Can I at least-?" Proto asks.

"No!" both Hajime and WilyII said in unison.  Proto snorts again as he leans back in his pod and crosses his arms again.

"You guys are no fun...." he grumbles.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1057 on: June 05, 2009, 12:29:12 AM
"Ah, the grey goo... I'm pretty good at that, last I checked." DWII laughed heartily.
"Well mines actually yellow, but yeah, their basicaly the same thing. You see, most of my functions are run by millions of nano-machines that dwell inside my capes. Nano-machines which are controlled by moi's thoughts, which is what this spine like gadget thats connected to my brain from the back of my neck. Course that's about all I can remember about what the creator of this tech told me. *sigh* You're gonna have to figure the rest out by yourself...but..."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1058 on: June 05, 2009, 12:46:18 AM
D:Oh *his speech begins to show signs of deteriorating* Ha, it's simple little girl. With your mixed power...and this Idiot *points to A-S* --

A-S:  >8|

D: -- I will finally to be able to escape not only this tin scrapping of a Body but also take over this place!  >BD *grabs the halberd and rips it out of him self and out of  SA's hand* And...I'll begin by...Assimilating with you first! *Breaks SA's Halberd in two pieces, then rushes her again this time with an open palm*

* Quickly Stabs though his palm with my saber , then throws a model P kunai down into his arm , going untill it hits his shoulder , form the inside *

A-S... I hope you can try to defend yourself!

*does a double jump up , then a air dash up , and throws kunai all over the roof , while falling takes out a FX buster , and releases enough fire-based buster shots that the kunai catch on fire , and hits the ground *

* Double jumps+ Air dashes up again , and uses a hurricane of energy form my Saber ( using the model Hx part of it )
then the fire adds to the hurricane , making a deadly mix *

Muahahahahaaa!!!!!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1059 on: June 05, 2009, 01:10:36 AM
A-S: *still awestruck from SA's attack combo* Wow, I have to remember not to get on her bad side.  -u-'

D: *inside the Flaming Hurricane of Ninja epicness* ...IS THAT IT? *jumps out of the Hurricane with damage to his right arm, torso and head unit* Let me show you what I can do! *his speed increases ten fold* I will escape and I'll take you along with me!

A-S: *looks at his pea shooter* -Download complete; read me indicates direct contact must be made;initiate temporary hero mode...accepted  8D- *the pea shooter transforms into a hand shake buzzer looking device* ...Man, this better work Dr.WilyII! *runs to the battle*

D: *after quickly getting the upper hand on SoulAnimal* Now feel my wrath!  >8|

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1060 on: June 05, 2009, 02:53:39 AM
Sure Sure... I'll Let you win this..... *sarcasm*

S-A? You ready?

* Jumps up , but doesnt use a air-dash , then spins in air and hav a new model L harberd-harpoon-thingy ( srsly what is it? ) and throws it at Dan , Striking him though his chest again , also pinning him ot the ground because it broke the roof a bit, and the Kunai are still burning around him , hurting him a bit *

There...I hope DWII doesnt kill me for this...

* Lands , then takes out my Fx buster and hits him 5 times on his arm , immediatly pushing the kunai that was in his shoulder deeper , near his core , as it catches on fire *

A-S , now!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1061 on: June 05, 2009, 03:46:20 AM
A-S: *jumps into the air* KA-RA-TE! *lands in front of the flaming hurricane* Um...how am I suppose to get to him if he's stuck inside this swirling hell blaze of fire?  8D

SA:  -AC

D:...AAAAAHHHHHH! *the kunai are flung of course and remain stuck on the floor* YOU WILL PERISH!  :W

Dan, now severally damaged, jumps into the air and lands in front of SA and A-S. His outer armor completely gone, all that was left was his exposed core with a W burned in side his skeletal frame... (just imagine a terminator with out the skin)

D: *lunges for both SA and A-S, grabbing A-S by the neck and SA by her head* Now...I ...won't LOSE!  O:< *begins to emit a green electric field as both A-S and SA scream in pain* AHAHAHAHAHA!

SA suddenly reverted back to her Hu form as All her biometals began to circle around her, A-S, and Dan. The Bometals began to resist and fight the assimilation process, A-S's hand begins to react violently as the out line of the Model W appears in his hand...

D: Now, let my reign begin. For starters I'll-

A-S: Dan!

D: *interupted* What now?  O:<

A-S: *struggling to make a grin* gotcha! *jams his hand and the vaccine into Dan's core*

D:*dropping SA* AAAAHHHHH! No, I can't be destroyed! *Grabs A-S tighter*

A-S: *starting to black out* Ugh...sorry Dan but...it's...over...*jams hand in deeper*

A bright light envelopes both Dan and Afro-Shroom. SA gets up to see A-S laying on the ground, injured and unconscious, with a small piece of metal in his hand, next to a destroyed Dan...

(I wanted to end this before it got to out a hand :P oh and SoulAnimal, I'll need you to drag me back to DWII  -u-' )

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1062 on: June 05, 2009, 06:13:17 AM
Meanwhile, Flame had just broken down Wily's tough guy attitude with his quite inhumane threats, ((gonna need you to be Wily's voice here White Jet.))
and Wily was about to tell him what he wanted to know.
when suddenly...
((continuing where Gaia started))
*BEEP! BEEP!* Flames intercom was beeping from FAUST.

"This is Flame, report..."

"SIR! We have intruders on FAUST! The have entered through unknown means, and are currently on the lower levels of Faust's cargo and docking area!!"

Flame double takes at this...

"WHAT!?"

"We apologize Sir! We still do not know how they entered! We request that you please return. We require your administrative position."

"kgh... Alright, Im going. Mega! Take care of Wily! If he acts up dont be afraid to hurt him, as ie proven he can be dealt with. If he decides not to cooperate, Call Wily Fighter and tell him  this: 'program G-105 R10' alright? that should be enough to vegetize Wily."

*Flame is teleported out*

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1063 on: June 05, 2009, 06:37:03 AM
Wily is now beads of sweat, appearing to be too scared to even want to explain what brought him here, while Mega sighs and looks over to him in concern.  He already figured out most of what Wily is up to, as do the rest of the rest of the people who got involved in this matter.  But rather than think about finding the rest of his robots and dechipering the data/timestream to get them back home, they chose to interrogate him further to see how much more information they want to squeeze out of his maniacal mind.  He may have to take matters into his own hands if they don't stop thinking about what they want out of their presence and worry more about what they should be doing to stop it from escalating into a warzone.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1064 on: June 05, 2009, 08:26:04 AM
(Oh boy... Afro, those damages made by SoulAnimal are coming out from you, as usual. 8D)

Hajime heaves a relieved sigh as he comes out from behind the escape pod containing Protoman and leans against the side, "I'd be willing to help with the recharging if you want, but first...is there someplace I should put our evil Blues so whoever took the other Robot Masters doesn't try to take him as well."

"Can I at least-?" Proto asks.

"No!" both Hajime and WilyII said in unison.  Proto snorts again as he leans back in his pod and crosses his arms again.

"You guys are no fun...." he grumbles.
*Turns around* "Someplace... Well, I do have an Impenetrable Capsule in my other lab down the hall. Anything sealed inside is safe from any forms of attacks, it even has a security system to prevent anyone from stealing the capsule itself." DWII said.

"If you want, I'll take you to it."

"As for you..." *turns around again*
"Well mines actually yellow, but yeah, their basicaly the same thing. You see, most of my functions are run by millions of nano-machines that dwell inside my capes. Nano-machines which are controlled by moi's thoughts, which is what this spine like gadget thats connected to my brain from the back of my neck. Course that's about all I can remember about what the creator of this tech told me. *sigh* You're gonna have to figure the rest out by yourself...but..."
"Hmm... This might get a bit tricky. Would you mind staying put for a while, while I lead Hajime here to the Capsule? I'm be back shortly."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1065 on: June 05, 2009, 08:34:26 AM
*Flame is now inside FAUST*
"What's the situation?"

"th-there are intruders on the docking bay... we dont know  how they have entered..."

"send a group down to check it out"

"yes Sir!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1066 on: June 05, 2009, 08:37:00 AM
Hajime nods as he places the escape pod on a rather large dolly and waits for WilyII to lead the way.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1067 on: June 05, 2009, 08:49:55 AM
"OK then, right this way." DWII gestured towards Hajime.

The two of them walked down the hall, past the interrogation room with RS-Wily still crying his eyes out, and soon reached the other lab. DWII entered the pincode, and soon the door slided open, revealing a large object in the middle of the room.

"And here it is, the Impenetrable Capsule. Now, if you would so kindly place RS-Protoman and his container right beside the Capsule?"

Hajime proceeded to do just that, with DWII typing in some additional commands. The Capsule suddenly came to life, and tranformed into something like a mechanical crocodile, which then proceeded to "eat" the container containing RS-Protoman. With one large glup, the crocodile transformed back into it's Capsule form, and beeped, indicating the safety of its cargo, and the initialisation of security protocols.

"There all done." DWII said, walking out of the lab, with a rather bewildered Hajime.

DWII then typed in another code, and the lab was sealed off.

"Just an added precaution. Now, since we go back to my workstation lab?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1068 on: June 05, 2009, 09:02:20 AM
"Two questions," Hajime mutters, lifting his glasses up as he rubs his temples, "One: don't you think that little show was a bit much for him?"

"Oh no, I'm just fine!" Proto mutters in sarcasm from his new comfinement, "The most fun I've had since coming here."

Hajime pretends to ignore him, "Two: Why is Wily in that room?  Shouldn't you be helping RS-Mega find the other Robot Masters?"

Speaking of whom, as they were making their way past the window showing the interrogation room, Mega is nowhere to be seen.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1069 on: June 05, 2009, 09:18:24 AM
"Well, I want to know why the hell RS-Wily is here and his plans, plus, I want him to sqirum for invading the Ruined Lab, and hijacking MY DWII Yamato." DWII pouted.

Just then, he turned his head to see another glimpse of crying RS-Wily, and noticed Flame and RS-Mega are gone.

"That's strange..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1070 on: June 05, 2009, 09:39:15 AM
Hajime slaps his hand over his eyes in frustration, "Don't you think it was obvious when he somehow dove into cyberspace and found us?  He came here looking to steal stuff from our world to take back to his while screwing both parties over so they don't get in the way of his plans!  I don't know where Flame is, but I can assume Mega must have lost his patience watching you obsess more about your vengeance than focusing on gathering the other Robot Masters, and has gone solo to look for them on his own."

He looks over to WilyII, "Tell me, how secure is your UFO?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1071 on: June 05, 2009, 09:58:27 AM
((Dammit; I need Gaia to advance his story...))

*Flame calls wily*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

"Jii-san, come in."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1072 on: June 05, 2009, 10:01:01 AM
"It's my personal UFO, it's totally secure. No one but me can use it..." DWII said.

"Either way since RS-Wily has no way of escaping from his restrains..." DWII walked up to the panel, and punched in some codes, and the interrogation room was totally sealed off.

"There, just to be safe too. Well, if you want, you can chase after RS-Mega. I still have a StrangeMan to fix up." DWII said to Hajime.

Just as he's about to leave Hajime to his own doings, DWII received a page on his palm-top.

"Yes, DWII here. Flame? What's the matter?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1073 on: June 05, 2009, 10:18:54 AM
Hajime sighs as he rubs his temples again, "I already got Brain Bot searching for them, so I can let loose and help with any repairs you might need."

WilyII's eyes widen in shock as he opens his mouth to say something only to meet Hajime's gloved finger pressed against his nose, "And before you say anything, this Brain Bot is a parallel duplicate of the original, same design, same I.Q., same programming, different personality.  All in all, he knows a lot more about the RS world than we do, and is more capable of finding and containing the situation than the rest of us, so I trust him to deal with the search and recovery of the other RS Robots."

He then takes his finger off and rubs his temples again, "After all, Tango went and dumped all two seasons into his memory banks during his duplication, so he knows full well he's a doppelganger and quickly learned to accept it."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1074 on: June 05, 2009, 10:25:23 AM
"Ojii San, Ive got some issues at my place I need to sort out, but Wily should be a bit more... cooperative now. He'll tell you what you want to know."