The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439161

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1025 on: June 04, 2009, 12:22:56 PM
(ok, time to take this to the next level  XD)

A-S: *notices Dan* I will but don't under estimate Dan!

D:...-Assimilation 99.99% possible-...Yes *begins to attract some of the left over blue electricity* yes! Now I can start!  >BD *runs towards SA at a break neck speed* Take this! *fist glows with a Grey energy* hyaa! *attacks SA*

* Stands up and sees everying slower , like in a adrenaline rush *
Dan....What are you even doing..!
* Grabs his fist taking minor damage then slightly moves him with my other hand as I let go and se spins to the ground. Then Takes out my enhanced model L Halberd and stabs right though him , not letting him move , then pulls out This forms Saber , Which is a mix between ZX, Z ,Ox , and Hx sabers , to make a extremely powerful saber that is about the size of a Z-saber but is chaos black*
Dan... What do you even want!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1026 on: June 04, 2009, 01:39:16 PM
D:Oh *his speech begins to show signs of deteriorating* Ha, it's simple little girl. With your mixed power...and this Idiot *points to A-S* --

A-S:  >8|

D: -- I will finally to be able to escape not only this tin scrapping of a Body but also take over this place!  >BD *grabs the halberd and rips it out of him self and out of  SA's hand* And...I'll begin by...Assimilating with you first! *Breaks SA's Halberd in two pieces, then rushes her again this time with an open palm*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1027 on: June 04, 2009, 02:28:58 PM
(You know what? Ignore my previous comment. XD)

DWII began to wake up when he heard a loud scream ringing his ears.

"AH! My EARS!" DWII covered them up, though the scream was still rather loud.

He turned to find the source of the scream to be Hajime, hiding under a table.

"Oh, it's you Hajime... Guess you screamed because of the blood..." DWII said, facepalming a bit.

He turned his attention back at the 2 strangers, and saw the caped one punching himself right in the face, or what resembled a face anyway.

"Can I help you?" DWII asked.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1028 on: June 04, 2009, 04:09:53 PM
Meanwhile at the RPM Junkyard

Silan Ship landed between two junk hils.
Hmmm..well it´s not that bad and the small is also OK....Would you let go of me!  O:<
S-sorry misstress...I couldn´t resist

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1029 on: June 04, 2009, 05:09:04 PM
(OK, well then...)
"...And who might you be...are you a slave trader, of the sexual variety? ( *WARNING!* incoming personality, Lustful.) Cause if you are I'm okay with that, as long as you're selling me to some nice wome-" StrangeMan suddenly punched himself in the face.

"YOU SHUT UP! I will not let you use MY body for your never satisfied physical (or is it fisical) lust! Excuse my pervy personality, his just wanted to comment on my question...though seriously are you a slave trader or not? Cause you kinda look as such...except for the lab coat...are you a scientist slave trader trying to get some funds for your research by selling people?" Asked the dimwitted hooded man.
"...Seriously are you a slave trader or not, Mr.Bat Head?" asked the curious hooded and caped man.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1030 on: June 04, 2009, 05:11:02 PM
(I've been gone for a while and I'm too lazy to read so many pages, could anyone tell me if borock has posted anything after the last time I did something?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1031 on: June 04, 2009, 05:12:40 PM
(I don't think so. He hasn't been very active[at all really] in here either.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1032 on: June 04, 2009, 05:14:05 PM
(last place I saw him was somewhere in the WDS...I think)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1033 on: June 04, 2009, 05:17:24 PM
(No, he was with Taiyo over at the beach, something about a One Piece Sea monster. :P)

(OK, well then...)"...Seriously are you a slave trader or not, Mr.Bat Head?" asked the curious hooded and caped man.

"..." DWII is totally taken back by this stranger's question.

Never before in his life has he been mistaken for a slave trader. No words are really explain the pain and sorrow DWII is feeling right now.

"No, I am not a slave trader." And right after, he squatted down, bugging his thighs to his chest, going into a fetal position.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1034 on: June 04, 2009, 05:22:48 PM
(Wait...I need to check first. I thought I already replied...)

Posted on: June 05, 2009, 04:19:06 AM
"XD...Oh, sorry, I couldn't help it, heh."

The sea cat then approaches borock, without any visible intention to fight.

"Aww, it looks like either it only wants to play or it took a liking to you. XD"

(Ah, I found it!)

"Ohhh...this cat really took a liking to me!", seacat licked borock face.

"Hey cut it out, that's ticklish....hey seriously cut it out...hey stop that!"

The seacat really took a liking... to eat borock.

"OH SHI-"

*Gulp!*

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1035 on: June 04, 2009, 05:33:07 PM
*teleports borockman outside of the fish*

First thing you should do after you get home is take a bath, seriously.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1036 on: June 04, 2009, 05:36:23 PM
(No, he was with Taiyo over at the beach, something about a One Piece Sea monster. :P)

"..." DWII is totally taken back by this stranger's question.

Never before in his life has he been mistaken for a slave trader. No words are really explain the pain and sorrow DWII is feeling right now.

"No, I am not a slave trader." And right after, he squatted down, bugging his thighs to his chest, going into a fetal position.
StrangeMan at the poor old man and told BlackHook: "I think I raped his mind...oh goodie!" He then turned back to the doctor and asked: "So...if you're not a slave trader...are you a secret agent/dentist/batman impersonator? Cause if you are you're really making a bad impresion of the dark knight, you look nothing like him!...I like the bat hair though."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1037 on: June 04, 2009, 05:40:28 PM
"I'm not a secret agent/dentist/batman impersonator either..." DWII said in a low voice, rocking back and forth in his fetal position.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #1038 on: June 04, 2009, 05:41:11 PM
*teleports borockman outside of the fish*

First thing you should do after you get home is take a bath, seriously.

"Oh man that's smell filthy! Oh what is this inside my pocket... Ewwwwwwwwwww!"

"Thanks a lot btw, you saved me....... Taiyo?"

"OH please dear GOD don't come closer!!" while he pinched his own nose.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1039 on: June 04, 2009, 05:51:31 PM
(Just for the record, if that was me, I'd tell you to get the hell away from me in a more polite and sensible way XD)

"Uh, you sure you want to continue with this "walking back home" thing?"

(btw, is there anything going on in the city that we should be aware of for when we get back?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1040 on: June 04, 2009, 05:53:09 PM
(Let see...be careful around the Junk Yard and WDS. lots of thing  going on in those two areas.)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1041 on: June 04, 2009, 06:05:08 PM
"I'm not a secret agent/dentist/batman impersonator either..." DWII said in a low voice, rocking back and forth in his fetal position.
"...Ooh I know, you're a-" StrangeMan then hit himself in the head. (red=anger) "NO YOU IDIOT, HIS NOT A [tornado fang]ing ASTRONAUT EITHER!...his obviously a pharmisist...just look at his coat...so pharmacy-ish."
Then he quiclky hit himself again.

"Oh bother, must I be the only civilized intelectual in this body!? Do forgive my companions, they can be a bit out of control. Let me introduce ourselves, I am Sir Snooty Snobleburg III, the man who has put you in your current position is named StrangeMan, the man after him is called RedTemper Fists, and that young man over there with the black hook is called...well BlackHook. Pleased to meet you Dr...?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1042 on: June 04, 2009, 06:07:54 PM
"Dr. Wily II... The resident SCIENTIST of RPM City..." DWII said, still rocking back and forth.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1043 on: June 04, 2009, 06:15:39 PM
Before Snobleburg continued to talk StrangeMan hit himself once again. "...I'm gonna get brain damaged thanks to this annoying personalities...SO you're a scientist...in what degree exactly? Cause if you're an expert in technology, that would be delicious! Cause I need some repairs immediately...please."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1044 on: June 04, 2009, 06:22:42 PM
DWII perked up a bit at the words "expert in technology".

"Yes, I'm an expert in technology. What kind of repairs do you need?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1045 on: June 04, 2009, 06:34:25 PM
"Oh goodie, I finally get to have some repairs! Anyway Mr.Bat Head, my capes needs some major repairs and I need to recharge my systems...well, that is to say, my electronic parts." StrangeMan turned around and showed the doctor the damages on his capes. He aslo took off his clothes choker and showed him the wires connected to his nervous system.

"I need you to be careful though, since my cape is connected to my brain as you can see here. Wait now that I think about, have you ever worked on a person like myself Mr.Bat Head? You know, a human with some mechanical parts?" He asked the doctor, with a worried look on his mask/face.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1046 on: June 04, 2009, 06:40:50 PM
"Oh, no worries, I have the experience with that." DWII said, thinking back at Flame.

"Sounds easy enough, however your blueprints would be much appreciated to give me a proper view of what I'm dealing with." DWII said, rubbing his chin.

"And please, call me DWII."

(Oh, and StrangeMan, don't worry about your blueprints being stolen or anything like that... 8D bVd)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1047 on: June 04, 2009, 07:47:18 PM
(Yea, since there is already a StrangeMan clone running around  owob )
I don´t want to be rude or something....but I don´t have much blood left!
Said BH, almost fainting

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1048 on: June 04, 2009, 07:53:00 PM
"Oh crap, right, blood... Medic Man!" DWII shouted.

Soon a robot dressed like a doctor enters the lab.

Sir, Medic Man reporting, SIR!

"Could you please take BlackHook to the infirmary, and patch him up?" DWII said, pointing at BlackHook.

Sir, yes SIR!

BlackHook was soon on a stretcher and was carted off to the infirmary.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1049 on: June 04, 2009, 08:31:56 PM
"Oh, no worries, I have the experience with that." DWII said, thinking back at Flame.

"Sounds easy enough, however your blueprints would be much appreciated to give me a proper view of what I'm dealing with." DWII said, rubbing his chin.

"And please, call me DWII."

(Oh, and StrangeMan, don't worry about your blueprints being stolen or anything like that... 8D bVd)
(That's what worries me...unfourtinately for you...)
"Blueprints...oops...well now, I'in a bit of trouble now." StrangeMan flashed back to his past, remembering what happened to his blue prints.

In a large fortress, inside it's halls, in a testing room, StrangeMan was trying out his newly aquired abilities. *Plap plap plap* Were the sounds of the targets when he pierced then with his cape. Three more targets appeared before him. His center cape wraped itself around his arm, transfroming into a buster arm, he then shot all three targets swiftly. A training robot with a blade emerged behind StrangeMan, holding his sword up high, the robot was ready to attack. StrangeMan's center cape quickly unwrapped itself, as his right and left capes wrapped around thier respective arms, forming a sword and a shield. The two battled for a good 5 minutes, until StrangeMan un-armed the robot. After the fight, they bowed, showing respect for each other's sword skills.

"Having fun with the Morph Cape I see" Said a hooded man, with large bolts replacing his ears, and a long robe, smoking on a pipe.
"Hey Dr.Frankenstein impressed by my delicious cape skills?" Said StrangeMan after he noticed the man. "My names Dr.Von Bolt, #302, not Frankestein" Replied the doctor, as he blew out some smoke. "Aw, but it suits you, especially with those bolts on your head. So...I'm I ready to go on a mission yet!?" Asked the excited young StrangeMan.

Von Bolt smoked a bit before replying. "I'm afraid not, we still have a lot of work to do before you are ready to take on one of this organazation's missions." StrangeMan had a frown on his face. "What do you mean not ready!? Didn't you see what I did about a few minites ago? I WAS DELICIOUS DAMN IT!!" he complained. The doctor simply smoked again. "I'm afraid you are not ready until you beat the big 5" Said the doctor. "The big-who-now?" Suddenly a Large robot arm punched StrangeMan, sending him flying to the wall. The robot was a giant compared to the hooded men, however, it had a very simple design. It was a bulky robot, with white sleak armor protecting it's entire body. His head was shaped like an oval, and it had small, round blue glowing eyes. "And of course before that, you still have to face the multi-bots" Said Dr.Von Bolt. "...But I see you need to get to the infarmary now" He said when he saw StrangeMan unconscious on the floor."

Later, the doctor healed all injuries and damages that StrangeMan and his caped sustained. "That should do it, ow then remember #302, you're cape is made of very delicate material, which makes it light and flexible when fighting. It cannot sustain much damage before it's ceases to function. That means that if you damage your cape on a mission, you my friend, are toast. Understand?" He informed the rookie, StrangeMan. "So you're saying I shold be carefull when fighting then?" Asked  StrangeMan "That is what I am saying, yes." The doctor replied. "I got a question, what if I happen to meet a expert like your self in a mission, can I not just show him my blueprints so he can repair me in case that happens?" The doctor smoked his pipe once again. He approached StrangeMan and said: "Because...for all you know, those "experts" might use MY technologie for THIER evil deeds. Or worse, they might steal the blueprints, make something similar to MY work and take credit for it. Understand?" The doctor asked while shaking his fist in frustration. "Uh....yeah...but...don't you think it would be better if I did have my blueprints with me, just incase." The doctor once again smoked on his pipe. "Perhaps...but then again..." The doctor lifted StrangeMan's blueprints, and set them on fire. "I don't like to take risks"

Back in the present...

"...this is not good...SOooooo, Mr.Bat-Head...how good are you without the blueprints for a machine you never worked on? he he." StrangeMan asked with a nervous smile.

(If I made any writing errors, I'm not gonna fix 'em...well maybe later when I'm actually on the computer
Note: I mostly write my posts on the Wii)