The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439068

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1000 on: June 03, 2009, 08:37:39 AM
"Oh? Ill take My chances... Or have you heard of multiple time streams? Rpm most definitely has nothing to do with your world last time I checked. and trust me, we have had first hand experience with time travel."
Wily just snickers
"Oooh? Haw aaa you so shur? You culd be very very rong!"

"Ill take my chances. Mr Albert... We have ways of fixing time problems."

Flame recalled the device Wily ll used to bend reality.

"So, lets try this one more time. trust me, we've got aaaall day."

Flame then sheaths his sword.

"Hey, Wily, Tell me one thing... How familiar are you with the procedure of human reconstruction...?"
Flame stares Wily right in the soul as he asks him.

((Human reconstrustion btw, is the process of reconstructing a human into a machine. yknow, like in cyborg 009? That reconstruction. Sort of.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #1001 on: June 03, 2009, 08:48:53 AM
Wily just laughs, "Iz zat zupposed to zcare me!?  You'll be doing me a vavor by replacing my body vith ze very zings I came here for!  Even iv you turn me into some vashing machine vith a brain controlling itz functionz, I vill ztill find a vay to use zem to take over ze vorld vith ze stuff you zo 'zelflessly' gave to me to get ze answers you need about vhy I came here!"

Mega looks over to Flame, "I don't think he's kidding.  He's desperate to take over the world; he'll do close to anything to get what he wants."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1002 on: June 03, 2009, 09:08:57 AM
"Oh really? You know... without anesthetic, it must be very painful... Painful to the point where you might just dissapear. become aa cabbage or a carrot. a vegetable. a brilliant mind gone to waste. Trust me, you do not want that. Or... we could do that... And then, after all that excruciating pain, decide that Perhaps we might just do it aaaall over again once we're done. and once you're satisfied for we would like nothing more than to make you a cyborg body you can love, we can take your brain and eyes, and put them in a life support yank, just floating around... sitting on a shelf right across from tthe stasis capsule your body is in. that way you  can apppreciate the fine craftmanship for ever. forever with your gaze fixed upon it.. unable to blink, speak, hear, or even feel. forever, a prisoner... right across from the mind's vehicle. parked right across the street from you, in its stasis capsule."
Flame never moved his gaze fro Wily once.

"WILY FIGHTER! Come here!"

And in a few moments, Wily Fighter came into the room, wearing the labcoat he wears while he assists Wily ll.

"Hey Fighter, you know the 1 2 3's of human reconstruction right? after all, you and Wily are the ones who run my maintenance."

"...Yeah."

"Ok, thanks. By the way, keep  'chamber 3' prepped just in case i call you alright?"

"...Sure..."
and he left, with his usual antisocial disposition.

Wily by now was in cold sweat. He knew that it was all over if they actually went through with what that red menace was proposing. He couldnt even begin to fathom what it could be like to not be able to do anything bt think and stare at his body..

Mega started to get a bit nervous
"Uhh hey... Were not actually going to go through with that... are we...?"

"heehee.. Well I dont know! It all depends on whether or not Wily vales his sanity. he may be an evil Genius, and mentally unstable, but by no means is he over the edge. Over the edge is stark raving lunatic mad. If Wily here decides to tell us something, then  he wont have to decide what kind of veggie he wants to be. Broccoli or lettuce."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1003 on: June 03, 2009, 09:25:32 AM
(Ok, first things first, absolutely LOVING the interrogation. >w< Secondly, I need some confirmation of SoulAnimal's, Blackhook's, StrangeMan's, Afro-Shroom's and Dan's current location. You people are confusing me in my own WDS! XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1004 on: June 03, 2009, 09:30:56 AM
((*takes a bow*))

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1005 on: June 03, 2009, 10:16:11 AM
"You vouldn't dare!" Wily exclaims, seeming to be breaking under fear of being reduced to a brain and eyes within a floating tank of bio solution.

"You're talking to a guy who physically punched your lights out without a second thought," Mega mutters nervously, "Even I would crack under pressure if I were human being interrogated by a cyborg."

Wily throws a mental fit over the fate of his decision before practically bawling in frustration, "Alright!  I'll tell you!  Just don't mess vif my mind!!!"

Mega cringes at the sudden show of water works, "Wow, I never seen him cry like that before...."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #1006 on: June 03, 2009, 12:21:12 PM
(( Ummm..... Right now.... BH and SM are in the6th floor , and me and A-S are on the roof against D! ))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1007 on: June 03, 2009, 12:28:33 PM
(Ah, ok. Thanks. :cookie:)

With Vaccine X completed, and Flame interrogating RS-Wily, DWII could finally concentrate on his Model W. However, he forgot to mention something very important to Afro-Shroom with regards to the usage of Vaccine X. He turned to try and find Afro only to see a person with a black hook, and a strange hooded and caped person, both of them were leaning against the examination chairs.

"... What is up with all this intrusions!?" DWII facepalmed.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1008 on: June 03, 2009, 02:08:22 PM
"Thats much better. Glad you decided to cooperate"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1009 on: June 03, 2009, 02:20:42 PM
(Ah, ok. Thanks. :cookie:)

With Vaccine X completed, and Flame interrogating RS-Wily, DWII could finally concentrate on his Model W. However, he forgot to mention something very important to Afro-Shroom with regards to the usage of Vaccine X. He turned to try and find Afro only to see a person with a black hook, and a strange hooded and caped person, both of them were leaning against the examination chairs.

"... What is up with all this intrusions!?" DWII facepalmed.
Excuuuse me *cough* but you are the only one with a Doctor title in this city *cough*
Said BH with his last energy.

Meanwhile somewhere above RPM:
Silan was standing in some kind of lab inside her flying ship. She was holding three red orbs in her hand
Hmmm...I have one spare Armor...with which one should I animate it? Not this one, I will use it after I rebuild Sieg, it doesn´t feel the same without him...Ad I should build a whole new armor for this one, it has some high potential..Then I will use this one
She put the other two into a chest. Then she took the third one and brought it to another room, filled with a lot of metalic objects. She walked to a large sealed box. She opened it. Inside the box was a knight like figure similiar to ritter Sieg, except that it wore a cape and had a helmet resembling the sun. She took the Orb and put it into the empty eyehole, mumbling something in an unknown language. Sudenly the armor started moving.
Come forth my new soldier, Ritter Sonne! I guess you need some practise before you can be truly useful, hmmm...there should be a place around here where I can land...She was looking onto a monitor with a map of RPM. .hmmm this junkyard should be perfekt....Why aren´t you saying anything?
I´m sorry mistress but you look very cute and I just wanna hug you  0v0
Silan:  o~O

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1010 on: June 03, 2009, 02:26:36 PM
(Lol at Sonne there... XD)

"Ehh... I do have a "Doctor" title, but not in the medical sense." DWII replied.

"My name is Dr. Wily II, the resident scientist of RPM City."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1011 on: June 03, 2009, 02:29:42 PM
(Lol at Sonne there... XD)

"Ehh... I do have a "Doctor" title, but not in the medical sense." DWII replied.

"My name is Dr. Wily II, the resident scientist of RPM City."
Wait....you are not that kind of scientists that try to ke over the world, right?
BH got excited and his wound opened
Oh shi,.....

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1012 on: June 03, 2009, 02:32:17 PM
DWII's eyes opened wide at the sight of blood "spilling" out of the stranger's wound, and fainted.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #1013 on: June 03, 2009, 04:56:39 PM
(great just what we need, an epic battle on the roof, an awesome interrogation, and DWII fainting  >0<)

A-S: Ok, now we don't have much time. Quickly, what's your most powerful BioMetal? *Rocked by a sudden explosion from out side the 6th floor* Crap, hurry while I try to keep Dan busy. *Runs up to the wall*

D:...-Assimilation; begin- *rushes A-S with great speed*

A-S: Take this! *pulls the trigger but nothing happens*  -u-' *trys again* What now?

Afro-Shroom remembers DWII trying to tell him something about the usage of the vaccine but was too far away to tell him in time...

A-S:*looks at his Pea Shooter and reads a 'loading please wait message'* Oh crap...*gets hit by Dan*...ugh!  >^<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1014 on: June 03, 2009, 09:21:22 PM
My most powerful one...... hmmm.... CAN'T THINK!!!!  X(
*Model Z*C'mon Merge with me and X and we'll beat him up!
*Model X* Just use me with anyone! <3
*Model H * But I know the weakspots!
*Model F*Meh.... Weakspots are for pussies, Pure firepower is the way to go!
*Model L * Once Again here , Freaking Large Halberd  8D
*Model P* But Shadows Pwn Everybody!

Not again....  X(
*Model O* Quick Soul , Watch Out!
* Model O foribly Merges with me , and evades the attack , as I pull out my Ox-Saber quickly and slide*

Well.... A-S... you now know the answer who is the strongest... 

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1015 on: June 03, 2009, 09:46:37 PM
Brain Bot spot someone(s) heading to the junkyard and panics.

"Oh dear!  I don't suppose they're coming here to negotiate a trade?"

Ryuta stares at the oncoming visitors.  Without Hajime around to deal with visitors he had no choice but to drive them off until he gets back.

Tsking in frustration, he warps to the tallest hill of junk to get a good look a their momenterily unwelcomed customers.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1016 on: June 03, 2009, 10:02:05 PM
My most powerful one...... hmmm.... CAN'T THINK!!!!  X(
*Model Z*C'mon Merge with me and X and we'll beat him up!
*Model X* Just use me with anyone! <3
*Model H * But I know the weakspots!
*Model F*Meh.... Weakspots are for pussies, Pure firepower is the way to go!
*Model L * Once Again here , Freaking Large Halberd  8D
*Model P* But Shadows Pwn Everybody!

Not again....  X(
*Model O* Quick Soul , Watch Out!
* Model O foribly Merges with me , and evades the attack , as I pull out my Ox-Saber quickly and slide*

Well.... A-S... you now know the answer who is the strongest... 

(love bunch aren't they...)

A-S: *getting back up* hur-hurry and get ready to counter his attacks, but he careful of his-*hit by Dan again* ooof!

D:...-voice synthesizer,activate-...you think you can stop me? I've always been in your shadow and brought down by you but now...*evil smirk revealing he has sharp fanged teeth for some reason* With your help, the Core virus and her *points to Ox SA* I'll soon become a force to be reckoned with! MUAHAHAHA! >BD

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1017 on: June 04, 2009, 12:04:46 AM
( Yeah theyre....'lovely' )
(( Thank you for cookie  ~w~ ))

*Goes into OverDrive and gleams at Dan with red eyes *
Dont...Worry , Your Going to Be Soon Dead..
* Jumps up and spins releasing Saber chaped energy waves everywhere , hitting Dan , then as soon as I
fall down Energy Beams up from the ground (roof) and heals me while partially hitting him , As I dash forth and slash with ym Ox saber , then slides back and pulls out my Ox buster and uses a few level 2 shots ( from burst mode ) *
A-S.....Are you...Okay....?  -_-

((( Strange dude , u like left the rp  B( )))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1018 on: June 04, 2009, 12:18:10 AM
(Are you talking about StrangeMan?)

A-S: uh, yeah I'm okay...*gets up* but please don't kill Dan, I need him only immobilized until I can get this Vaccine into him *looks at pea shooter* it's almost done loading.

D: *laying on the ground with Large wounds*...-Initiating auto repair; activate- *Dan begins to self repair and acts as if nothing's happened*...Ah, that was a real show of power little girl, but unfortunately you'll need more then a simple OverDrive assault to stop me. *begins to glow*

A-S: This isn't good, quick, try to keep him busy while I try to shoot him with the vaccine!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1019 on: June 04, 2009, 03:09:22 AM
( Yes I'm talking about him , he gets online , but he never posts! )
( And sorry guys , its time for Fan Powers  8D [ please dont kill meh for this , its something special to me] )

I'm Sorry my biometals.... for forcing you all to do this..

* Merges will all the biometals I have ( F, H, L, O, Z, X, P  [missing A and W!] ) to make a different form,
Yet, blue electricity surrounds me as I fall to the ground *
( looks like this http://tinyurl.com/rylasl , yes i know its stolen atm , the one i made hasnt been scanned yet , but i'll edit my post when i do scan it 8D )

A-S... Please.... Defend youself... Untill... my energy stabilizes....

* Screams in pain , as the blue electricity increases but then dies down , then gets on my knees and attempts to stand*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1020 on: June 04, 2009, 03:19:35 AM
(ok, time to take this to the next level  XD)

A-S: *notices Dan* I will but don't under estimate Dan!

D:...-Assimilation 99.99% possible-...Yes *begins to attract some of the left over blue electricity* yes! Now I can start!  >BD *runs towards SA at a break neck speed* Take this! *fist glows with a Grey energy* hyaa! *attacks SA*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #1021 on: June 04, 2009, 03:27:11 AM
*Four hooded "clones" of Ratchet appear in the first floor of in FAUST..*

Leader: The organization wants us to gather enough data on "Flame" to construct the ultimate biometal.. We must not fail them for the saftey of the "Zeta Project"..

First Servant: Understood, master.

Leader: Now, follow me.

*Both servants follow the leader to the labratory, where Flame's blueprints are kept.*

(It's gonna be a long, hard fight, these guys are near Lv 950.)

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #1022 on: June 04, 2009, 04:49:49 AM
(@Soulie: Sorry for not posting, is just that...well...I was busy watching the new games and announcements from E3. That and my character was unconscious at the time, if you recall.)

StrangeMan wakes up, stretching his arms as he yawns. "Aaaaaaaaaaah" StrangeMan then smacks his lips, and looks at his friend, BlackHook. "Oh hello there B.Hook, I had a great nap, so whats going on with you?...also, where are we?" StrangeMan looks around the room until he spots an old man with bat-like hair and moustache, wearing small round shades.

"...And who might you be...are you a slave trader, of the sexual variety? ( *WARNING!* incoming personality, Lustful.) Cause if you are I'm okay with that, as long as you're selling me to some nice wome-" StrangeMan suddenly punched himself in the face.

"YOU SHUT UP! I will not let you use MY body for your never satisfied physical (or is it fisical) lust! Excuse my pervy personality, his just wanted to comment on my question...though seriously are you a slave trader or not? Cause you kinda look as such...except for the lab coat...are you a scientist slave trader trying to get some funds for your research by selling people?" Asked the dimwitted hooded man.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1023 on: June 04, 2009, 09:59:36 AM
(Though techincally StrangeMan, I have fainted from BlackHook's fountain of blood and have yet to awaken... XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1024 on: June 04, 2009, 10:12:10 AM
Just as WilyII had fainted from BlackHook's wound, Hajime appears near the corner of the room, leaning Protoman on the wall near his computer, "Hey, Doc.  I don't mean to intrude on you like this but...."

He trails off when he looks over to the sudden arrival of newcomers and sees the blood pooling out of Blackhook's wound.  His eyes widen with horror as he screams in fright and scrambles behind the escape pod, ducking below it as he covers his nose and trembles in fright.

Proto just stares at him nonchalantly, "You are such a wimp...."

"Shut up!" Hajime exclaims, "You're a robot built by Wily!  You were programmed not to be affected by the sight of blood!"