The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 441449

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #950 on: May 30, 2009, 10:28:43 PM
"Well, there seems to be a lot of people obsessed with our very presence.  Someone much stronger than Wily's robots must have managed to capture them all and hold them somewhere." Mega looks back at the computer showing the RPM map, seeing a blip heading towards the RPM Junkyard, "Protoman's seems to be the only signal that hasn't been captured yet, and I'm pretty sure it's because that kid locked him up somewhere away from the city."

Meanwhile, at said Junkyard.

Hajime hooks up the escape pod in an empty slot originally created to store stasis pods as he goes back to scan for the rest of the RS Robot Masters.  Protoman appeared to have calmed down, leaning back against his confined prison with his arms crossed, appearing to be bored out of his mind.

"I don't suppose you could-"

"No!" Hajime interrupts, not taking his eyes off the monitor to glare at Proto, who meagerly shrugs.

"Whatever, kid.  I'm just bored."

"You're back early, Mr. Tanaka," said a surprisingly familiar voice.  Hajime heaves a frustrated sigh as he drops his head down.

"Brain Bot, I told you to stop calling me that," he grumbles.

Proto looks over to the voice to see Brain Bot walking between him and Hajime; it was obvious this wasn't the bumbling genius that was sent to California as he had the Blazkrieg armband strapped to his left arm.

Brain Bot stares at Proto a while before scratching his chin nervously, "Oh, this explains everything."

Ryuta walks over to the escape pod and pokes on the glass exposing Protoman's presence, "This is what the Ruby Spears Protoman looks like?  He's nowhere near the game character he was based off of."

Brain Bot panics as he pushes Ryuta away and attempts to clamp his mouth shut only to be shoved back, "No!  Don't tell him everything!  What if he-!?"

"Oh spare me the whole 'Time Paradox' crap," Proto grumbles, "I already know the world we came from is a cartoon version of the game this whole world is based off of."

Brain Bot shoots his head over to Proto, too shocked to stop Ryuta from knocking him to the floor in a nonchalant fit of frustration.  Hajme eyes him as his computer scans the entire area for signs of the other Robot Masters.

"Was this-?"

"I found that out before I fought that PB guy back in the station," Proto interrupts, "You have no idea how bored I get when Wily's busy setting up base, so I dove deeper into the history of this place and how it was formed; the results I found were scarier than even Dr. Light could comprehend.  And if Wily found out he plotted to take over the world because some omnipotent human told him to, he'll be so outraged, he'll waste his entire life researching and building some kind of device that even bends God to his will."

"But," Brain Bot stutters, "I thought Wily already knew he was a cartoon!  That's why he's pursuing to throw all the Moderators and Administrators back into his world and leave them there as he tries to take over this one!"

Proto leers at Brain Bot, "For someone who's supposed to be based of an advanced Super Computer, you're really absent-minded.  Wily only studied this world and the staff that runs it; he's too obsessed with taking over both worlds to read deeper into their history." he places his hands behind his head and rests against them, "And believe me, after seeing him go so far as to build a device that drags the entire Moon towards the earth, I'd much prefer he not know the whole history of this place."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #951 on: May 31, 2009, 12:00:42 AM
Flame looked at Wily ll
"But what Other people?"
He asked.
"more importantly, what are we going to do about those two over there?"
He points to unconscious Wily and Afro shroom, with the Wily man model still attached to his hand and the duct tape still wrapped around his mouth.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #952 on: May 31, 2009, 02:34:31 AM
A-S:*holding up a big post it note* -I heard that...-

As Afro-Shroom sat next to an unconscious Willy, and had the Model W stuck to his hand, he had a lot of problems right now but they would pale in comparison to what was waiting for him back in RPM City...

A-S:*walks up to DWII and Flame* *writes* -wait, if Wily is unconscious, can I take off this duct tape?-

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #953 on: May 31, 2009, 02:54:12 AM
Brain Bot got a sudden realization after hearing what Proto said about knowing they were a cartoon.

"Wait, so if you know you're a cartoon, how come you're taking the realization so calmly!?"

Proto snorts as he looks away from Brain Bot, "What's there to say?  I was created and programmed by Wily!  As far as I'm concerned, that Ruby Spears universe we came out of is just that; a universe.  And I'm sure my little brother will think the same way once he finds out the truth behind where we came from."

"So if you knew everything about this place than Wily, why did you decide to hunt down and fight Mega?"

Protoman holds up three fingers, "Three reasons: boredom, Wily's respect, and to show this world that I can be just as strong as my brother when I want to be." he then puts his hand back behind his head, "But after being beat up by that PB guy, it was a sure fire bet that everyone already knew that."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #954 on: May 31, 2009, 08:37:37 AM
"Well, since there isn't anything much to do since the Wily Star is empty... We might as well go back to my WDS and sort things out over there." DWII said, blowing even harder at his bubble pipe.

"Computer, set a course back to original orbit."

Command confirmed. Tracing back back to RPM World orbit.

"That takes care of that. Now..." DWII walks over to Afro and RS-Wily.

"Sorry Afro, the tape remains there until I remove my Model W off your hand. As for Wily... He will so enjoy what's coming to him..." A sort of evil aura surrounded DWII.

"... You REALLY sure now!?" RS-Megaman asked.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #955 on: May 31, 2009, 08:40:07 AM
A-S:*writing* -No problem, at least you can start working on this thing and get it off- *writes* -my hand.-

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #956 on: May 31, 2009, 09:07:50 AM
Mega stares at the Biometal stuck to Afro's hand before deciding to walk over there and attempt to peel it off, finding it harder than it looked.  While struggling to get the Biometal out, the reprogramming gun falls out of the compartment in his stomach, hitting the floor and causing a minor malfucntion that flashes a red beam at the Biometal, causing it to slip off and land on the floor.

Both stare at it before Mega picks it up and examines it, "Um...I think it fell off...."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #957 on: May 31, 2009, 09:14:20 AM
DWII is bewildered at the sight. With a simple flash, his Model W slipped off Afro's hand like it was nothing.

"Wow. That was simpler than I thought."

(Oh god... Do I dare to say Rock-On? XD)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #958 on: May 31, 2009, 09:18:42 AM
Mega hands the Biometal back to WilyII as he picks up the reprogramming gun and puts it back in the compartment in his stomach, "You might want to check to see if it still works.  Since no one was holding the gun when it went off, there's no telling if it'll go back to listening to you."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #959 on: May 31, 2009, 09:19:35 AM
( I think you should still "repair it")

A-S:*Rips of duct tape*  ;^; Ugh, finally got that tape off....

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #960 on: May 31, 2009, 09:19:58 AM
((no, we have one evil Wily, we dont need another.))

"Eh... Jii San, better to completely analyze it before you use it. at least put it in that special container for dangerous items like that. As for you, the tape gets to come of now."
And Flame rips the tape off of Afro Shrooms Head, forgetting that he has superhuman strenghth. along with the tape comes the hair from the back of afro's head where the tape was wrapped.

Afro shroom stans there paralyzed, and everyone braces for the impending scream

EDIT:(( aw dammit, you beat me to the punch afro.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #961 on: May 31, 2009, 09:22:04 AM
(sorry flame)

A-S: *standing still*  :O

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #962 on: May 31, 2009, 09:23:32 AM
Mega just stares at the bristles that used to hold parts of Afro-Shroom's hair.

"Um...that what...wasn't a wig...?" he mutters bewilderingly.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #963 on: May 31, 2009, 09:24:38 AM
A-S: *tears welling up* no............

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #964 on: May 31, 2009, 09:25:19 AM
(LOL... Since, I want to hear Afro scream... XD)

"Hmm, might as well to be safe." DWII picked up his Model W, and place it in his pocket.

When he looked up, he saw tape with a rather thick layer of hair on it.

"... O... K... Ehh..." DWII tried to change the subject.

".. It seems we are back in orbit. Care for a teleport back to my WDS?"

(Yes, I sped up the journey, sue me. :P)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #965 on: May 31, 2009, 09:27:41 AM
MM: Sure

A-S:*still welling up tears*.............ow.......... ;O;

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #966 on: May 31, 2009, 09:28:49 AM
"...before Wily regains consciousness and tries to retake control of this ship," Mega said, hauling RS-Wily off the ground by the back of lab coat collar and using what was left of the duct tape to bind his body together.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #967 on: May 31, 2009, 09:33:17 AM
"... There there Afro..." DWII tried to pat his head... Only to touch a slightly bald point.

"Ehh... How about you Flame? Care for a teleport back?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #968 on: May 31, 2009, 09:41:18 AM
A-S:*sniffles* I'm fine, lets just get RS-Wily out of here...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #969 on: May 31, 2009, 05:03:38 PM
"What, you think Id rather stay here and do nothing? I can take care of my paperwork whenever I want. it is MY space station. Im the boss there."

*all of them teleport back to the WDS.*

((Haha, I sped it up even MORE!))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #970 on: May 31, 2009, 05:10:17 PM
(L.O.L)

Back at the main R&D lab of DWII's WDS...

"Right, now that we are back... Flame, I would like you to go with RS-Megaman to the interrogation room to get more information out of him." DWII said. "And don't worry about that gun, I've updated your systems to be immune to it."

"I'll be here doing a bit of research on my Model W to see if it was affected. Call me if anything happens." DWII waved them off.

"Oh, and Afro. Just sit there."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #971 on: May 31, 2009, 05:13:28 PM
"That is IF he will wake up... also, lets search him fist shall we? I dont want to be zapped again."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #972 on: May 31, 2009, 05:15:00 PM
"Oh... Sure, why not. Afro, come and help as well."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #973 on: June 01, 2009, 02:03:01 AM
StrangeMan is knocked out...and doesn't seem to be getting back up.

Oh great.....

* Merges to model F and picks you both up * look , blackhook , we need somewere to take you both , you're both hurt..

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #974 on: June 01, 2009, 03:01:17 AM
RMZX and Kallen go to the Electronics store to buy a Blu-Ray Player...

*4 Hours later*

I forgot to get some good movies, and I have a PS3 already...

(Yep, Nothing good happening here)