Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
on: April 11, 2010, 08:18:40 PM
~ No-one knows just what the future holds,
Face it with grace, fortune favours the bold. ~

Lucky Star, Lord Blackmore and Deathwatch arrived in the new RP, fresh for adventure and ready for a new beginning.

"Here we are," said Lucky, smiling, "Pastures new!"

"Indeed, my boy," grinned Blackmore, stroking his chin in thought. Deathwatch said nothing, just nodded in agreement by his master's side.

Lucky glanced upwards at a familiar blue nebula in the sky - the Lucky Cosmos, his own place in the world of RPM. He watched as a small glint, like a star, descended from the nebula and quickly appeared as the Starlight Days, his mobile base. He hopped on board the walking airship and stood at the bow, letting his scarf flutter in the gentle morning breeze.

"Well," he mused to himself with a proud and eager grin, thrusting his finger forward, "Let's get going! Adventure awaits!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 08:22:48 PM
Meanwhile, just south of where Lucky Star and the gang arrived, Mirby stepped out from the chronospatial rift, or CSR as she liked to call it.

"So this is the place, Nova? Pretty barren... Meh, this will be suitable to my needs." She started laying a groundwork for the adventures that she knew would start in the coming days.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 01:24:07 AM
"Maybe we can find the kingdom of Clow around here" Nova joked, "Maybe I should stop reading all those artwork booklets."
Nova began working on improving his car, which had started to break down "This thing won't get far int he desert, useless piece of junk!" Nova kicked the car with such force it left a dent. "How about we just find somewhere to get some information on where in the hell we are." Nova suggested.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 01:42:56 AM
Mirby looked around and saw nothing. "Hmmm.... this is odd..." she muttered. "Hold on a sec." She opened a CSR and entered it and reappeared to the north.
"Hey, Lucky, you got a map? Nova and I are kinda lost in that wasteland to the south. I would just use a CSR but he wants a map, or at the very least some information. Think you can help?"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 04:27:48 AM
Spectro turned on with a whir, only to find that it (he?) was half-buried in a dune. He had no idea where he could have been, since he'd never been in a desert before (external temperature readings were in excess of 90 Fahrenheit).

Spectro struggled to get himself out of the sand, when he saw someone next to a car.

"Couldn't hurt my chances..." he said as he readied a flare. He aimed as high as he could and fired.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 05:34:38 AM
Suddenly, a bright flash appeared to the south.

"Nevermind, gotta go!" Mirby said hurriedly as she opened a CSR to where she thought the flash came from. She appeared next to a sand dune, which was shaking for some odd reason and making mumbling sounds.

"hlpmsmhwwndpndsrtdntknwhwthppndsnynthrcnnynhrm?" said the sand dune.

"Just a sec! Who is that?" Mirby asked.

"t'sm,spctr!Wh'stht?" the sand dune replied.

"It's Mirby. Hold on, I'll get you out of there in a jiffy!" Mirby summoned a mighty whirlwind using the power of the Torna Sigil, and blew the sand dune away. "Are you okay?" Mirby asked, concerned.

"I am now. Thanks!" replied Spectro.

"No problem! I've got to get back to Nova. Stay out of trouble now, you hear?" With that, Mirby vanished into a CSR and went to help out Nova once more.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 03:57:15 PM
(Question, where exactly is this new RP taking place? o3o)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 06:26:40 PM
(Still RPM)

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 09:41:31 PM
Spectro examined his surroundings, trying to remember exactly how it was that he ended up here. He could see moderately sized machinery debris scattered about, and remembered that he was in some sort of structure in space. Everything after that, however, up until now, was a blank.

"Well, it's no use trying to recall what I probably won't remember," said Spectro, as he salvaged the singed machinery parts. "I should just find a place for repairs."

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 09:54:10 PM
(MEANWHILE AT THE HALL OF JUSTICE!)

Mirby appeared where she left Nova. "Hmmmm.... where did he go? No matter... I need to find some food." She used the Torna Sigil to levitate high in the air and scout out her surroundings. Grasslands to the north, the ocean to the west, volcanoes and calderas far to the south, and a city to the east. She summoned a CSR below her and fell in.

She reappeared in the midst of the city. She looked around and saw a repair shop with a sandwich shop right next door. "Hmmm.... I hope they have turkey and potato bread. Or at the very least, pomato bread... and lettuce..." Suddenly, she started drooling... Her eyes gained a bit of a sparkle... "I NEED THAT SANDWICH!" She broke into a sprint and ran into the sandwich shop and ordered.

"Welcome to Goto's, how can I help you?"

Mirby looked at the menu and saw the pomato bread. "I'll have turkey on pomato bread with lettuce, bacon, avocado..."
~A FEW MINUTES LATER~
"Thank you for eating at Goto's. Please come again!"

Mirby took her sandwich and sat down to eat. As she was about to take her first bite, a familiar sand-covered robot walked by outside...

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 12:26:22 AM
After walking some distance, Spectro happened upon a city, and found a repair shop right next to a sandwich shop. As he was about to enter, Spectro made eye contact with a familiar face in the sandwich shop: the one who pulled him from the sand dune. He waved and continued into the repair shop.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 12:44:55 AM
"I wonder if she forgot me..." Nova said,sand burning up on him as it tried to smack his eyes
"I'll go on my own then!" Nova said, grumbling as he plodded onto who knows where.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 12:05:56 AM
((I dont know where to land. Hmm.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 01:16:50 AM
[Sounds like your going to crash land somewhere.]
Nova  sighed, finding it meaningless to cover his tracks, not like anyone was interested in him.
Which reminded him, he should really find where exactly Mirby was going to take him, before she dissapeared.
"If I could teleport magically then I wouldn't spend my time with you" Said one part of him
"You do know that your talking about hating yourself"
"And I do"
"I really need therapy.."

Archer

Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 03:11:41 AM
On a tall mountain somewhere, a lone figure stared down at the world below, their majestic cape billowing behind them. Calmly, he stuck his hands into his pockets.

So, I've finally arrived... He thought while a grin spread across his face.

Turning, his cape blew even more in the wind and he disappeared.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 03:29:04 AM
"Ahhh... that was delicious. Goto's really does make some great sammiches... Next time I'll try the Great Sandvich they have." Mirby said, exiting the shop. "Now to find Nova." She opened up a CSR and entered it, expecting to reappear in the desert. When she stepped out, she fell ten feet onto the top of a mountain. "What the? Oh no, he's here... The one who can disrupt my abilities... this... this is not good." She looked around to locate where she was. All she saw was a small piece of fabric, torn from his cape. "He's near... I have to get out of here!" She opened up a CSR and fell out of the other side right on top of Nova...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 03:33:44 AM
Nova walked casually as Mirby fell on top of him, he stumbled back as she fell right on top of him.
"Yow! Your not heavy, but when you land on top of me, it kinda hurts! You might have burned up if I was in Star form!"
Nova said, struggling to get out of Mirby and her weight, coughing up sand.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 03:45:28 AM
"Like I meant to! He's here! I don't know how he found me, but he did. And my powers go haywire whenever he's near." Mirby said hurriedly.

"Who's here?" asked Nova.

"HE IS! I don't have time to explain! All I know is if he's here then I-"

"Who is he?" demanded Nova. "I can't help you... me... I can't help if you don't tell-" Suddenly a bright flash of light appeared in front of him. When he looked back, he was in a completely different place. He was in a meadow, somewhere far to the west, across the great ocean. The world in front of him shimmered and waved in a frightening manner... "Where did she go? For that matter, where am I?" He looked around, worried, lost, and confused.

Mirby fell from the sky yet again, onto the side of an extinct volcano. "What the? Where's Nova? Where am I? What... what happened?" She became worried, scared, and lost as well...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 03:51:11 AM
"Mi-Mirby?" Nova said, worried of "His" power.
"Might was well find Mirby before "He" found either of them without the other, Nova is sure lost without her, literally.
He ran as fast as he could to the meadow, to a castle, a castle for who? He was going to find out!

Archer

Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 03:54:29 AM
So this is the RPM I've heard so much about, although, they don't seem all that strong. The man took on a thoughtful look as he looked around the peaceful city he'd arrived at. Although, from what I remember... He looked up, most of their power resides in space.

His thoughts were interrupted by a song - which was his ringtone. With a blink of surprise he pulled out his cellphone and answered it.

"It's me." He answered.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 03:59:03 AM
"Hmmm.... judging by the terrain, I must've warped far to the south somehow... but where did the bright flash of light come from? I hope that he didn't do it... no... couldn't have been. I defeated him, I know he's dead. He has to be! I sealed his body inside a neutron star! Wait... stop talking to yourself, Mirby... think this through..." She trudged on in silence down the mountain, her thoughts occupied, churning out many explanations as to his sudden unexpected reappearance...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 04:01:29 AM
Nova entered the halls of the castle, where everything looked like cardboard cutouts.
When he came up to the King, he started talking, a large blue rectangle with words came up on top of him. Nova cursed as he walked away from the castle, best to forget that whole episode.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 06:03:47 AM
Tai was taking out his Arcanince for a walk in the area with the extinct volcanoes when he suddenly saw Mirby fall from the sky.

"Oh, more people appearing out of nowhere." He then went to where Mirby landed to find out what was going on.

"Oh, hey it's Mirby. What brings you here?"

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 06:09:08 AM
Mirby heard a familiar voice and turned around. "Oh, hey Tai. I wish I could tell you what brought me here... Truth is, I don't know. But I have a suspicion that it's because he has returned."

"Who?" asked Taiyo.

"He has. The one I sealed in the neutron star."

"Oh, crap. That's not good."

"No it is not. Also, I found this while walking; maybe you could use it." Mirby reached into her pockets and pulled out a reddish disc. "Maybe your Arcanine could use this."

"Thanks! Later!" said Taiyo, as he continued on his way.

"Now to find where Nova landed... I hope it's not too far away..."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 06:15:31 AM
Tai kept walking with Arcanine fir a while while whistling until he realized something.

"...Now that I think about it, I don't even know who HE is."

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.