The Busier World of RPM!

Alice in Entropy · 117400

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: April 15, 2010, 10:10:45 PM
Blackmore snapped his fingers, putting up a powerful jamming aura that would ensure nobody could teleport in and out of Darkaiser without his permission. No sooner did Mirby appear than he was standing over her, glaring down at her and grinning wickedly.

"Well, well, what do we have here? A little girl?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #76 on: April 15, 2010, 10:41:19 PM
"You... you don't scare me! I don't even know why those weird words sent me here! MIRBY AWAY!" She tried to use a CSR to escape, but when she tried opening it, pain shot throughout her entire being. She lay there, helpless and paralyzed. Meanwhile, Nova managed to escape.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: April 15, 2010, 10:55:03 PM
Deathwatch took it upon himself to remove Mirby's paralysed body and eject it from the castle walls. It just so happened that A. Lucky was walking by, grumbling about food, when he saw her unconscious form.

"LUNCH!" he cried gleefully, grabbing Mirby and dragging her off to parts elsewhere.

"And now that that's taken care of...where were we?"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #78 on: April 15, 2010, 11:05:45 PM
Mirby was tied to a rotisserie, unconscious and ready to be cooked. The fire was lit. Suddenly, the Volcan sigil started glowing and a fireproof shield engulfed Mirby.

Meanwhile, A. Mirby was walking along and suddenly saw a massive castle-shaped shadow and a girl tied to a stick above a fire, with a reddish aura around her. No one else was in sight. He ran up to her and untied her. She was unconscious, but she looked oddly familiar. He couldn't place her. He decided to pick her up and carry her away from the fire; being cooked alive was no way to go.

[Nova, don't RP Lucky's chars; that's a pet peeve of his]

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: April 15, 2010, 11:07:28 PM
[Seems I missed something then, you guys went too fast for me]

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: April 15, 2010, 11:13:51 PM
As A. Lucky was rubbing his hands together with savage delight, licking his lips and getting out the jars of seasoning, A. Mirby had taken Mirby away. He turned around, ready to season her nice and good, only to find - to his horror - that she had gone.

"NOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS MY LUNCH!"

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #81 on: April 15, 2010, 11:20:55 PM
As A. Mirby carried Mirby far away from that freak, he suddenly had a thought. The thought was this. "I'm hungry. Maybe I should go back to that sandwich shop." He dropped Mirby and walked back to the city, being sure to avoid the campsite.

As Nova was running, he tripped over something and rolled headfirst into a tree. He got up, looked around, and saw what he tripped over. "Mirby!" He picked up a rock, and threw it at her.

"Ow! What was that for!" Mirby said suddenly, reviving instantly.

"I wanted to wake you up quickly. That cannibalistic freak is nearby!"

"Oh, then let's get out of here!" They took two steps and fell into a freak rift.

When they reappeared, they were on a small island. "Great... now what?" Nova asked...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: April 15, 2010, 11:22:25 PM
Spectro picked up extremely errant and strange energy readings from high above; he looked up and saw a menacing, flying castle, shrouded in an aura of menacing-ness.

"Now that's quite a rare occurrence," said Spectro as he tried to obtain any sensory input he could from the structure. However, upon doing so, his entire body began moving of its own accord, walking to some unknown destination.

"Hey. What gives?"

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: April 15, 2010, 11:25:46 PM
"Damn, seems like the one disrupting your transportation is getting stronger." Nova said, trying to clear away water with blasts of wind attacks.
"First of all, We need to get off, or get food, whichever comes first."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: April 16, 2010, 12:21:33 AM
(So, what can I do if I want to be anything resembling relevant?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: April 16, 2010, 12:28:13 AM
(So, what can I do if I want to be anything resembling relevant?)

Anything you want. There's not much a plot here at the moment, and Lucky is still all by his lonesome.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #86 on: April 16, 2010, 12:28:29 AM
[whatever you want, I suppose. Don't RP with Lucky's characters though. The best bit of advice is have fun.]

Archer

Reply #87 on: April 16, 2010, 01:30:18 AM
"Is that...so." Eden raised and played with his hair. "That's fine, I shall take my leave then." And left before Blackmore could do anything about it.

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: April 16, 2010, 01:33:38 AM
Akamaru has been floating on the ocean for some time. By some time, I meant all thee time that it would have taken for the prior post's events unfolded, which would be a long while. All the while, Akamaru near falls asleep when his Good Rod finally catches something. Quick to his feet, he fights the line and reels in his catch. "HIYAAAA!" With a quick twist of his paw, he pulls in the "fish" onto the boat. There, he sees himself flopping.

Akamaru: "Huh...?"
????: "I was fished by my self...?"
Akamaru: "Yep. Your name?"
????: "Maru. Can you untie me?"
Akamaru: "Yep. There is a Old Rod over there and I am starving. Help me grab at least some dinner."
Maru: "Alright."

And the two continue fishing as if nothing happened. Why was a dog fishing and caught another dog, is beyond me, but that is what their story is like.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: April 16, 2010, 01:58:44 AM
[whatever you want, I suppose.]

( Well, yeah I know that, but can't say I've really been following what's happened since last time posted which is why I asked)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: April 16, 2010, 07:03:29 AM
Flame scratched his head. Option two it most certainly was.

"well- you are- or were- Anyway... I seem to be quite lost myself- a citizen of a city named 'RPM'. Biiiiig place.  And sure enough, your name is Blackhook. I wouldnt know of your origins BEFORE arriving at the city, but I DO know you were a person from there. Hm. You were a big help when this one near immortal vampire rewrote history to make himself ruler. We of course lost in the end, the surface was obliterated, he became completely immortal, bonded with the planet and we needed to summon a Dragon God to turn back the clock to the way things were... Buuuut thats a long time ago. Man it sucks you cant remember anything. Or maybe its for the best, I dunno. "

Flame looked around, seeing nothing but desert and a few crabs. He tried to communicate with FAUST, but the communications seemed to be disrupted, most likely by the castle that appeared.

"Eeehhh... My communications with my own crew seems to be being messed up by that floating castle up there. Do you mind having me along till we reach land that ISNT sand?"
One of the pirate joes quietly told Blackhook:

"I think the crab and the heat kinda messed up with that guy..."

Blackhook then replied to Flame´s question

"Well mr. Flame, the is a city nearby, we might bring you there."
"What! You believe what he just said?!"
"Well what he said is just as believale as all the things we went trough, Mr. Flame, this place here is also called RPM. But it does seem to be a different RPM than we came from. I don´t know what happened. I think we should find out"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: April 16, 2010, 07:07:57 AM
"Different? In what way? And please, cut the 'Mr.' You dont need the formalities with me."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #92 on: April 16, 2010, 09:02:19 AM
With a flash of lightning and the roar of thunder, a giant building in the shape of a blue knight's helmet seemed to appear out of nowhere and affix itself to an area where no people would be crushed by it's arrival. After it had finished moving, a tall man wearing a similar helmet, blue armor, and a long, brilliant red scarf, walked out of the only entrance to the building.

"AAaaahh... I finally make my debut." He said, taking several steps away from the building, turning, and looking up at it. "Hmm... Something's missing... Can't quite put my finger on it though..." He muttered, pantomiming the act of scratching his chin. "Ah well, probably not very important anyway. Ladies and Gentlemen, Sapph's is open for business!"

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: April 16, 2010, 11:08:01 AM
Blackmore chuckled a little to himself. "Poor boy. Oh well, I'm sure he'll be alright." He turned around to Deathwatch. "How are preparations going?"

"We are almost ready to commence the operation, my lord," he said, "The Eye of Dante is at 75% power. It will take just another ten minutes to achieve full power."

"Hyahahahahahahah~" Blackmore cackled to himself, practically dancing around the room with giddy delight, "Wonderful, wonderful! Prepare yourselves, RPM - for the skies are darkening, dark forces are gathering, and all hope is being abandoned...the end is nigh! Hyahahahahahahahahahah!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: April 16, 2010, 12:54:34 PM
"Different? In what way? And please, cut the 'Mr.' You dont need the formalities with me."
"I don´t know, that is how my crew feels about this RPM. They say that it seems like it´s the same but it feels different"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: April 16, 2010, 02:14:36 PM
"Mmm. Very well could be..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: April 16, 2010, 02:26:46 PM
"Mmm. Very well could be..."
"CAPTAIN! In front of us is a town!"

Yelled one of the pirates

"Huh? Well Flame we´re almost there, what are you going to do?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: April 16, 2010, 09:16:04 PM
"85%, my lord. Five minutes remain until full power is achieved."

The ground beneath Darkaiser Castle began to shake slightly.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #98 on: April 16, 2010, 09:28:25 PM
The man in blue, presumably Sapph, had moved to sit on top of the helmet-shaped building. "Now, all I can do is wait...." He sighed, looking around at the surrounding area. "Maybe I should've actually explored the area a bit before pulling my place in..."

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: April 16, 2010, 10:37:42 PM
Meanwhile, in a forest, three strange looking figures (who go by the name StrangeMan, Nekolian and Brocky Bulldawg, respectively) fell from the sky.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH"
"NYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH"
"...Meh, I'm a bit hungry..."

A loud thud could be heard from miles when this three landed. Slowly raising themselves up and dusting themselves afterwards. The being with three seperate capes exclaimed: "That was a crazy trip! Who'd knew we get sucked into some wierd dimension right in the middle of that cooking contest."
"Ugh, I'm actually glad we got sent into that place, that contest was stressing me out" proclaimed the robotic feline-esque cyborg.
"...I'm getting hungrier..." The broccoli shaped creature muttered.

"It was kinda cool though. We fought cowboy ninjas riding mutant android unicorns, equipped with tornado creating missles! And we saved a kingdom, but that's not important." Said the caped man.
"And I got a kiss from a princess...nyar~ <3" The cyborg's face started to redden, his tail swayed from left to right as he remembed that moment in his life.
"...Er, that was a prince..." The dog faced broccoli told the feline.
"NYAR! She's a woman and you know it!" The cyborg shouted.
The caped man then replied: "Nno, I'm pretty sure SHE was a HE."
The cyborg began to shout "She's a she, a SHE!". He clawed the ground, ready to slash away at the two.

"Anyhoo, one good thing came out of it...we got some nice, new outfits"
The caped man had stitches on the side of his clownlike pants, which had the color red on the right and blue on the left leg. his capes had cybernetic markings like those commmonly found on chips, on the tips of said capes we're faces: One was an angry face, the other a sad expresion, and the last one that resided in the middle cape had a face with a curvy, yet polygonal moustache, wearing a monocle. His hood had a long tail, also stiched on the sides. The man wore boots, just regular adventure boots. And on his gloves were small bumps over his knuckles, and a large bump on the back of his hand. The man also seemed to wear a mask which glows in the dark, showing diamond shaped violet eyes, and a large grin.
The cyborg, as mentioned before, had a feline like body. His noise amplifiers were' large, a long segmented tail, with a orbpositor on it's tip. His shoulders we're like two spheres, both his forearm and leg had vector markings on them. A noticeable feature of this cyborh was it's dreadlock like wires hangin from under his helmet.
As the the creature...well he prettty much is a large broccoli with cartoonish legs, long large robotic arms and the face of a bloodhound with a large band-aid over his snout.

"So then...where are we, exactly?" Asked StrangeMan

"We're lost, that's what." Proclaimed the Nekolian
---------------------------

Elsewhere, a young girl named Caramel fell unto a seemingly barren wasteland.
"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!"

She fell from a height which would kill most people, if not, it would break all their bones. She landed with a loud thud, leaving samll crater on the ground. She layed motionless on the ground.

After a few minutes she quickly sat up on her knees and shouted: "That was fun! Let's fall
 again Mr.Bloody!"

"Silly child, I did
not make that dimentional rift...though if I did, I would most certainly ride it again.
" And eerie and distorted voice whispered from within her veins.
"Awwww...by the way, Mr.Bloody... *The child began to look around land* Where are we? Last thing I remember was that we were fighting some big bug."
"Appearantly child, we are in wasteland...how dull and boring! You'd expect a dimentional rift to send you someplace a bit more...fun." Answered Mr.Bloody.

"Well I'm bored." Caramel said as she let herself fall on her back.
She stared at the purple sky, watching omnimoud clouds pass by. She stood silent, just staring up at the sky, until...
"...Mr.Bloody, I got a question"
"What is it child?" The voice asked
"...Did I get bigger?"
The girl looked at her body, her once small 8 year old body, was now streched a bit. Her body was now of a 12 year old.

"Ah, yes, it should be. I thought your body was getting a bit cramped for me, so I decided to tinker a bit with your genes. Now you got the body of big girl!" The voice shouted.

The Caramel sighed.
"...I don't know *She then firmly placed her sleeved hands on her chest* Aren't big girls supposed to have those round things on them. What're they called again? Bubs?"
"Let's just say your a special case and I'm not a miracle worker..."
Suddenly, I large glob of blood came out from the child's nose. Chapping itself into a strange being.
It wore a white baron hat and bowtie. It had a sinister, curved smile adorning it's face. It had crazed eyes that stared into a person's very soul. It also had a long, curved and pointed nose and chin, much like a comical represantation of a devil.
The being looked at the child as it said to her: "besides, I needed those genes to make my new face." The creature teased.
The girl pouted "That's not fair! I wanted some bubs! Now I'm bored and bubless..."

Caramel continued to stare at the sky.

"Feh, I'm a bit tired after that training, I'll just take a nap whilst you stare at your sky.
And with that, Mr.Bloody returned to the veins of Caramel to slumber, for the time being.
----------------------

Elsewhere, Near Blackmore's Castle.

A tall and thin figure holding a sketch book slowly strolled the land.

"...Yosh...I'm getting bored of strolling. I really need to find myself a job...I wonder if that mall over there is hiring." He thought to himself, pointing towards the floating castle.

"Hmmm, must be one of those new portable malls I never heard about. I wonder if they make a good salary floating around from place to place?" The figure then ran towards the castle as fast as he could.