Ever had a RockMan-related dream?

johnboy3434 · 6680

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: March 09, 2010, 04:21:00 AM
I was down with a terrible fever a couple weeks ago and had some pretty trippy dreams. One of them was RockMan-related, as well as head-explodingly awesome. It basically had Rock, X, Zero, Grey, and Trigger facing down a legion of enemies (I couldn't see what they were, it was just the usual black mass of objects used in anime to convey an army). Then the theme from the first Power Rangers series fades in, and Rock gives the command to "Rock on!" in the same manner as "It's morphin' time!". Then they go through some ill-defined Sailor Moon-esque henshin sequence in which Rock merges with Rush into the Super Adapter form, X gains the Ultimate Armor, Zero gets the black armor, Grey uses the Model A biometal, and Trigger puts on a helmet and equips the Shining Laser. And then, once they were all transformed, they did a traditional cheesy martial arts pose while multi-colored explosions went off in the background.

Then my dream shifted to something else. I had just finished watching a bunch of Rockman-related Let's Plays, so it sort of fits that I'd dream about it, but I haven't watched Power Rangers in years. Either way, I'd kill to see a sequence like that in real life, even if it's just a flash animation.

Offline Irgendein

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 04:32:48 AM
I've had an RPM-related dream. That's about it.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 04:39:32 AM
I had one last night, actually. It was related to MBN.

I was in some store and I met up with an old friend of mine that I knew back in elementary school, and wouldn't you know it, he was the net-op for Megaman.EXE, and not Lan. Some other stuff happened, like a funny conversation, and that was it.

Totally unrelated, but in my dreams, there's apparently Fire Emblem shaving gel.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 04:50:10 AM
Totally unrelated, but in my dreams, there's apparently Fire Emblem shaving gel.

Dude, if I could get my face as baby-smooth as Marth's, I'd [tornado fang]ing buy it. I NEVER get a close shave, no matter how much I try.

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 04:58:17 AM
Never had in my entire life....or maybe i just forgot........

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 05:11:21 AM
Dude, if I could get my face as baby-smooth as Marth's, I'd [tornado fang]ing buy it. I NEVER get a close shave, no matter how much I try.
Well, it wasn't any special shaving gel, just marketed with that... franchise(?).

SUPPOSEDLY.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 05:30:10 AM
i had one once when i was twelve

my bro and i were in the megaman x universe, but we were really mad because none of the characters paid attention to us, it was like we were invisible

then we found out that zero was actually our mom in disguise, and the real zero was on vacation somewhere

so she gave us reploid costumes and we became like, background characters. i think one of us was the green biker dude.

it was the stupidest dream ever.

squemp

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 05:38:51 AM
i had one once when i was twelve

my bro and i were in the megaman x universe, but we were really mad because none of the characters paid attention to us, it was like we were invisible

then we found out that zero was actually our mom in disguise, and the real zero was on vacation somewhere

so she gave us reploid costumes and we became like, background characters. i think one of us was the green biker dude.

it was the stupidest dream ever.
That managed to be funny and disappointing at once.

Incidentally, why is the green biker dude so popular?

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 05:51:06 AM
popularity is mostly determined by the "crowning moments of awesome" to the "amount of screentime" ratio

Offline johnboy3434

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 05:55:20 AM
Incidentally, why is the green biker dude so popular?

I'm not sure. I think it had something to do with the fact that he and X were apparently the only two Hunters that HQ thought necessary to bring down an entire base full of Mavericks, so you'd think he'd be a badass on par with X. Then, in the intro stage, he gets punked in about two seconds while X proceeds to murder the entire bulding by himself. I guess the disparity was funny enough to create a meme. If there were two biker dudes who got killed, it probably wouldn't have been as funny.

Offline Burst

• Not Just Some Dude
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Slorgas.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 06:57:53 AM
I once created a stage and Maverick in a dream combining aspects of Snake Man and Gravity Man in a dream. It was basically Snake Man's level with the button puzzles you had to co-op with blues or Rock in that one swedish guy's MM2.5D fan animation along with upside down sections from Gravity Man's stage.

You can't be just some dude with that post count...

I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU
Armor sprite done by Blackhook, NOTME.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 01:18:34 PM
I had one way back... Led to the creation of a Robot Master.
Can't remember his name, but man was the dream bloody. -_-

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 02:20:44 PM
Roll x Plum x Splash Woman x Iris x X8 Alia x Nana x Cinnamon x Marino x Ciel x Leviathan x Neige x Aile x Prairie x Pandora x Ashe x Roll Caskett x Tron Bonne x Yuna x Matilda x the Saul Kada shop keeper lady in DASH 2 x Meiru x Roll.exe x Medi.exe x Iris.exe x Saroma x Ribitta x Misora/Harp Note x Akane x a whole lot of RPM Members.

I was in the middle.

o>///<o

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 02:25:44 PM
-post-
OK, I can´t even imagine that...
I don´t remember what it was about, but I remeber once saying after waking up : "I shouldn´t play megaman so often"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 02:27:52 PM

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 09:41:29 PM
-post-

It can't be the multiverse without the DC Owlman getting involved.

The last time I had a dream like I was 12-15, I don't remember actually, haha. It was mostly the Battle Network though, during the "Red Light/Blue Light" crisis of the first game. I think that's how Torpedo came into the picture. I was actually hit by some dude in a rush when a mosquito bit me while I was asleep.

Next one focuses the X series; I was on guard duty most of the time, a background character, this dream happened when I was about 14-17.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 10:00:53 PM
I know I've posted this one before, but Mega Man Zero in 3D.

This one was set in a dark, rainy alleyway. There were occasional flashes of lightning. Regardless, everything that could glow did so, including Zero's eyes, saber, head gem, gun tip, and a few lines on the body. There was a deep bluish tint to everything. In this scenario, there weren't any enemies; Zero was mostly using the Chain Rod to get from point to point in an acrobatic fashion through the alley.

I wish I could draw; I'd recreate the scene.

Roll x Plum x Splash Woman x Iris x X8 Alia x Nana x Cinnamon x Marino x Ciel x Leviathan x Neige x Aile x Prairie x Pandora x Ashe x Roll Caskett x Tron Bonne x Yuna x Matilda x the Saul Kada shop keeper lady in DASH 2 x Meiru x Roll.exe x Medi.exe x Iris.exe x Saroma x Ribitta x Misora/Harp Note x Akane x a whole lot of RPM Members.

I was in the middle.

o>///<o

Yes ladies, I'm a digital two-tailed fox.  :3

Offline Sub Tank

• Neo Arcadian
  • PHOTOBUCKET EXPIRED
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 10:41:50 PM
I had this one dream where I was Dr. Weil, and I had to sneak into Neo Arcadia, which for some reason was across this really busy highway.  Halfway over, I got hit by a truck and I woke up.

True story.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 10:43:18 PM
Sounds like a good concept for a game.

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 11:09:30 PM
I had one, it was almost a parody sketch with Blues and Forte, Blues was explaining Forte that ''killing'' is bad, and Forte only saying ''Why?''.
Before sleeping i was playing RM&F, and i saw that day Terminator 2 so...

I also had another one, there was a scientist who created a ''Bit Machine'', it was something like a giant scanner mixed with a NES, and i was able to get a ''Bit-Clone'', an 8-bit version of myself, i was so cute :3 ! i wish i could remember how i looked like to sprite myself again  >w<

Steam       Youtube

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 02:10:37 PM
I usually have a dream in MMBN & MMSF. Going to school as a new student and goes normally just like I always do. Apparently I'm the only one who has no high technology items i.e. P.E.T., NetNavis, VGHunter etc... I remembered Luna asked me to go shopping with her for holding her stuff, then I was like, "No I have things to do at home."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: March 12, 2010, 03:41:42 AM
I probably had a ton of Mega Man related dreams in my youth. Just can't remember them.

The most recent (about 2 to 3 months ago) was most likely caused by the excitement of MM10.

Can't recall if I the game or was watching a video of it. It started out in some yellowish marine base as an 8-bit intro stage for the game. There was a scene with Rock Blues and some Pitch Black with glowing red eyes Shadow Mega Man. Don't remember the dialogue so I'll skip to the good part.

I was playing (or seeing a trailer) of Proto Man in action...though there was something off.
Whenever he slid...he did it with his face. His sprite also got bloated and swelled up like a balloon for some reason. He always got back to normal whenever he stopped slidding though.

After that I slowly began to awake. That's about it, sadly. I wanted to see more wierd Blues action.

Offline Emuji

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 11:58:12 PM
Yeah, I dreamt that I kissed Blues...  :V

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 12:07:12 AM
I had one way back... Led to the creation of a Robot Master.
Can't remember his name, but man was the dream bloody. -_-
Most appropriate dream for you...

I never remember my dreams soo... I don't think so. I'm sad about this.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 12:55:03 AM
About one year ago, I was MegaMan X, but I didn't have the blue armor on, but my hand would turn into the X Buster, and ppl would call me X. Apperantlly I was. Saving certain ppl and got them into this cube looking thing only to have them leaeve to a differant dimention that was discovered since the one were they were was torn to crap, like the most sci-fi dream I ever had.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.