Protoman Reviews - Kubricks Megaman Sets, Advanced Copies

Protoman · 1913

Offline Protoman

• Protoman/Blues Historian
  • Net Navi
  • I am, The Red Bomber
    • View Profile
    • Protoman: The Red Bomber
So my insiders hooked me up with advanced copeis of the Mega Man Kubricks sets (2 Protoman ones and 1 Megaman one).   These are the ones we will be getting stateside HOPEFULLY in early April..... hopefully.   Anyhow enjoy.   I try to cover all the bases.  8B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izx7s9OKRMY

Daniel "Protoman" Arseneault, THE Protoman

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 07:26:45 AM
You really need to post more, Protoman.
But then again, the Red Bomber is never the kind of guy to stay in one place for too long, so it fits. XD

like I said, if 10 does well, (which of course it will,) We *COULD* see Bass some time. Maybe.
BEGIN BASS EXTRAS SPECULATION.

I would bet on Treble boost parts. (Only problem would be his highlights go from yellow to purple... something kubricks cant do too thoroughly...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Protoman

• Protoman/Blues Historian
  • Net Navi
  • I am, The Red Bomber
    • View Profile
    • Protoman: The Red Bomber
Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 07:29:31 AM
You really need to post more, Protoman.
But then again, the Red Bomber is never the kind of guy to stay in one place for too long, so it fits. XD

like I said, if 10 does well, (which of course it will,) We *COULD* see Bass some time. Maybe.
BEGIN BASS EXTRAS SPECULATION.

I would bet on Treble boost parts. (Only problem would be his highlights go from yellow to purple... something kubricks cant do too thoroughly...)

I am hoping for him and a Robot Master, heck by then, DUMP the Bearbrick/1UP and make Robotmaster 2 packs.  I will try to post more........ I love you guys you know that. =P

Daniel "Protoman" Arseneault, THE Protoman

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 07:35:27 AM
Of course you love us! and we love you! (there can never be too much of protoman. which is why RPM has TWO!)

yeah. RM's would be nice. Also, something I found interesting, was that the roll on the box has her 8/8.5/optional 9 outfit. maybe a Roll Kubrick could come with interchangeable body? (though for that extent, they might as well make two Roll kubricks...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.