Hiryu · 9258

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
on: January 01, 2010, 07:33:42 AM
What was:

• The best thing to happen to you
  • Worst thing to happen to you(If you don't feel comfortable answering this, then you may skip it)
  • Weirdest Thing to happen to you
  • Funniest thing to happen or something you saw happen
  • Most Epic Fail you made
  • Most Epic Win you made
  • Most Nostalgia from the 2000's
  • Did your taste in music change?
  • How many forums have you actively participated in?
  • Most Change happen to you?(example: Moving to another state or even country)
  • Best Megaman game that you played that was released this decade:
  • Any other Capcom game that you liked the most this decade:
  • Favorite Anime from this Decade:
  • Favorite Manga from this Decade:

----

My answers (Does not contain any actual spoilers):
[spoiler]

Best: Graduating from High School and getting like a total of $1000 in graduation money plus some other stuff... and then spending like it all of it two months later. XD[

Worst: Trying to get my driver's license.. the fourth time.

Weirdest: I dunno,  I think the weirdest thing was having to take American History in High School out of order.

Funniest: This one time in the band room...  >0<

Epic Fail: Failing my driver's test 3 or 4 times, over picky nitshit. That or tripping over the xylophone on the sideline while marching backwards. Atleast it was on the practice field.  :-[

Epic Win:To be literal, winning a Halo match with 50 kills against 8 people.

Nostalgia: Watching Toonami when I got home from school. This sorta laps from the 90's too.

Taste in music: Hardly any.

Forums: 4 or 5.

Most change: Physical Appearance. (Hoorah for puberty! It made me 6'5"![195 cm for the rest of the world]) I also used to have freckles when I was younger.

Megaman: I think BN6 was the best one this decade.

Capcom: Strider 2. I so want something more than a linear action-adventure game though. But the way things are at Capcom, I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. Strider is small-time unfortunately, compared to Resident Evil, Megaman, and Street Fighter. It's still a good game to play though.

But besides Strider, Marvel vs Capcom 2.(PLEASE MAKE A THIRD ONE!!)

Anime: Fate/Stay Night.

Manga: Naruto.
[/spoiler]

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 11:49:34 PM
    * The best thing to happen to you: High school graduation
    * Worst thing to happen to you : My dad's suicide
    * Weirdest Thing to happen to you :  Rolling off of a deck
    * Funniest thing to happen or something you saw happen : My dog falling off of the deck into a wheelbarrow
    * Most Epic Fail you made : Punching my brother's now-ex-girlfriend
    * Most Epic Win you made : Winning a silver medal in Economics in Academic Decathlon (and I got a D in the class too!)
    * Most Nostalgia from the 2000's : My old Tips & Tricks magazines
    * Did your taste in music change? : Somewhat, thanks to my brothers*
    * How many forums have you actively participated in? : 3 (RPM, ZFGC, OCR)
    * Most Change happen to you? : Revealed that I am transgender
    * Best Megaman game that you played that was released this decade: EXE6 (or DASH 2; came out in 2000 [JP,NA], 2001 [EU])
    * Any other Capcom game that you liked the most this decade: Devil May Cry (never played it, but it looked fun!)
    * Favorite Anime from this Decade: Digimon Tamers (Season 3)
    * Favorite Manga from this Decade: N/A

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 12:26:13 AM
•The best thing to happen to you: Getting rare goodies such as the PET Advanced, and graduation.
•Worst thing to happen to you: Being jobless (WTF america? nearly everything's online now, ESPECIALLY getting a job).
•Weirdest Thing to happen to you: Waking up with this weird cramp that lasts for a few seconds.
•Funniest thing to happen or something you saw happen: A Daschund making it's rounds by itself.. it's a little creepy especially with the neighborhood being dead as a doornail.
•Most Epic Fail you made: Almost tripping and spilling my dip in ecuador while going to my temp. room going up the stairs, boy.. it was everywhere..
•Most Epic Win you made: Bakin' Dijorno's, yum.
•Most Nostalgia from the 2000's: Playing nearly all the Rockman EXE games, it felt that I was one of the people growing up with the origional Megaman.
•Did your taste in music change?: Nah, I don't listen to my music much.
•How many forums have you actively participated in?: Many. I'm a drifter 'k?
•Most Change happen to you?: Economic downfall dammit. >.<
•Best Megaman game that you played that was released this decade: ...Safe to say Network Transmission.. hands down.
•Any other Capcom game that you liked the most this decade: Veiwtiful Joe, that game was fun.
•Favorite Anime from this Decade: Bomberman Jetters, I think. I've seen many anime, though. I liked all three Megaman Anime too. Maybe Duel Masters if anyone remembers that..
•Favorite Manga from this Decade: Essence of Time (Online Manga), plus the LoZ Manga (Traditional Manga).

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 01:58:08 AM
we arent in a new decade yet
wait until 2011

squemp

Offline Hiryu

• Capcom's Favorite futuristic ninja
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 05:37:06 PM
*Makes nick drink STFU juice*

I can't find any jobs online without having to pay a membership fee.   B(

Offline LightningKitsune

• Repliforce 8th Unit Commander
  • Robot Master
  • Smarter than Springman
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 08:28:44 PM
we arent in a new decade yet
wait until 2011

Are you high?

Quote from: Protoman Blues
Wily was tired of living in Dr. Light's gluttonous, douche shadow.  Rightfully so, too!  He didn't betray Light.  He valiantly, dare I say, HEROICALLY, casted off his shackles and asserted himself to his rightful place, going so far as to bring order to a world of chaos!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 10:31:57 PM
Decades start off weird, e.g. 90s was 1990-1999, not 1991-2000. Else it would be called the 91's or something.

And a slight addendum to my list; also loved Network Transmission.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline BreakTargets

• Cyberelf
  • Rainbow Islands: Towering Adventure!
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 09:32:51 AM
    * The best thing to happen to you: I went to Youmacon
    * Worst thing to happen to you(If you don't feel comfortable answering this, then you may skip it): skipped
    * Weirdest Thing to happen to you: I don't know
    * Funniest thing to happen or something you saw happen: I don't know
    * Most Epic Fail you made: ???
    * Most Epic Win you made: ???
    * Most Nostalgia from the 2000's: don't know
    * Did your taste in music change? no
    * How many forums have you actively participated in? 3: this one, Starmen.net, Something Awful
    * Most Change happen to you?(example: Moving to another state or even country): don't know
    * Best Megaman game that you played that was released this decade: Megaman X8
    * Any other Capcom game that you liked the most this decade: never played any other Capcom games
    * Favorite Anime from this Decade: the Rockman.exe anime (yeah, I didn't watch any anime besides the cutscenes in Persona 3 / 4, Tales of Symphonia/the Abyss/Vesperia)
    * Favorite Manga from this Decade: didn't read manga

Offline DjKlzonez

• B-Class Hunter
  • Once a year
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 02:21:23 AM
    * Worst thing to happen to you : My dad's suicide
HOLY [parasitic bomb] THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!!! :o

Steam       Youtube

Offline Smiley Emo

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 09:17:14 AM
    * The best thing to happen to you: Graduated Highschool. That entire grad weekend was amazing.

* Worst thing to happen to you(If you don't feel comfortable answering this, then you may skip it): Grades 5 and 6 kind of sucked for me. Really school in general sucked for me until high school (which started 2005)

* Weirdest Thing to happen to you: I guess that someone I hated throughout school became one of my best friends. That's a bit odd.

* Funniest thing to happen or something you saw happen: Can't think of anything that isn't an inside joke.

* Most Epic Fail you made: The five years I spent refereeing minor hockey. I was one of the worst refs ever.

* Most Epic Win you made: I still got payed for being such a spectacular failure as a ref!

* Most Nostalgia from the 2000's: Before I'd discovered liquor, a good friday night involved 1 vs. 1 Halo or Smash Bros. Melee matches with my best friend.

* Did your taste in music change?: went from no real taste in music, to enjoying crappy pop music, to crappy rock music (linkin park etc.), to classic rock, and now I'm getting into metal.

* How many forums have you actively participated in?: 3. 4 if you count the Penny-arcade forum which I constantly read, despite never posting.

* Most Change happen to you? Was in elementary school at the start of the decade, and now in the last year of it I'm in university.

* Best Megaman game that you played that was released this decade: Megaman Zero.

* Any other Capcom game that you liked the most this decade: Zelda: Oracle of seasons.

* Favorite Anime from this Decade: I saw exactly 1 anime movie this decade. It was about some racoons that could transform their testicals for some reason. It was pretty decent.

* Favorite Manga from this Decade: Of all the manga I read, Uzumaki was definitely the only one. It was about spirals, and then crazy [parasitic bomb] happened.

I had a dream. A dream where I killed all the humans!

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 01:05:37 AM
HOLY [parasitic bomb] THAT'S TERRIBLE!!!!! :o
It was, but I pulled through just fine.