What's up with ZX3?

OmegaZ · 65391

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #225 on: December 02, 2009, 05:36:12 AM
dunno. the spinning saber seemed more uber in the ZX tittles. While the Charge saber was better in the Zero series. (Ox DID remedy this though. but its not in ZXA.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #226 on: December 02, 2009, 07:23:16 AM
Ha, you said tittles. But yes, your observation is correct.

Doesn't work like that for me...  -_-

least not in z1 anyway. For the rest, the bosses are either too fast, or the combo slash is too slow.

Then you must be doing it wrong.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #227 on: December 02, 2009, 10:14:54 PM
Press the button faster.

Seriously, press it fast enough, it will acually feel like you hit the button once, but you do a double slash

No idea how I did it.

Don't ask

Disclaimer: won't work if you're slow as [tornado fang].

Something weird happened to my banner, please wait while I find a new one.

*Elevator music starts playing*

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #228 on: December 04, 2009, 03:00:20 AM
Yeah, I don't recall barrier-breaking in Z1 either.  But meh, so I don't use my lightning-thumb at a regular pace.  Blame X1's buster for that (it kicks so much ass and yet boss physics did not allow it to shine).

Flame hit the saber strength differences right-on.  The Saber rapes in pretty much every Inticreates game, it's just a matter of how.  In ZX, rolling slash is infinitely more abusable, but the charged slash (barring Model OX) is no stronger than a buster shot.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline DA Zero Nightmare!!!!

• Cyberelf
  • The Ghost of Zero Rises Again >=D
    • View Profile
Reply #229 on: February 16, 2010, 05:21:24 AM
I think if they do a ZX3 it might involve the currently MIA model Z, but if they do that it mayplay off like a zero game. But if they do that it would be cool if it had the form change system, but instead of just changing color his appearace would alter slightly to resemble the other biometals. Like he could have form F and be orange and would bear some resemblence to model F/FX. He would still use his sabe but it would be fire based and instead of the z-buster gun it would be the knuckle buster.

I think it would be cool if they do a hero with model C(raft). Megaman Model C the vagriant Megaman. for this i could see a regular Gaurdian member coming across this biometal hidden in a secret lab of the first leader of the guardians, being made long after the first 6.

but i also think it would be cool if they explore model O megaman. If you go to sprites inc and go to the unused sprites section of Megaman ZX you'll see Biometal Model O colored instead of the mysterious rock (model O colored brown). The Model O megaman character could start off working with prometheus and pandora and try to help bring about the destiny of destruction, but later sides with the goodguys for whatever reason. I alway envisioned someone who wields model O having a strong desire to be king of all megaman. Megaman Model O the Megaman of Destruction.

It would be really cool if the next game featured two different playable megamen each with a slightly different story. Like the model C megaman would take place in aile/greys story but still have the model o megaman as a supporting character. Then the model O megaman would take place in Vent/ashes story and would have the model C megaman as the support and would have certain levels the other didnt have, kind of filling in the blacks of the other like RE2 with claire and Leon in their A and B scenarios.

Back  From The Dead.....Again =/

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #230 on: February 16, 2010, 05:23:02 AM
I think if they do a ZX3 it might involve the currently MIA model Z, but if they do that it mayplay off like a zero game. But if they do that it would be cool if it had the form change system, but instead of just changing color his appearace would alter slightly to resemble the other biometals. Like he could have form F and be orange and would bear some resemblence to model F/FX. He would still use his sabe but it would be fire based and instead of the z-buster gun it would be the knuckle buster.

I think it would be cool if they do a hero with model C(raft). Megaman Model C the vagriant Megaman. for this i could see a regular Gaurdian member coming across this biometal hidden in a secret lab of the first leader of the guardians, being made long after the first 6.

but i also think it would be cool if they explore model O megaman. If you go to sprites inc and go to the unused sprites section of Megaman ZX you'll see Biometal Model O colored instead of the mysterious rock (model O colored brown). The Model O megaman character could start off working with prometheus and pandora and try to help bring about the destiny of destruction, but later sides with the goodguys for whatever reason. I alway envisioned someone who wields model O having a strong desire to be king of all megaman. Megaman Model O the Megaman of Destruction.

It would be really cool if the next game featured two different playable megamen each with a slightly different story. Like the model C megaman would take place in aile/greys story but still have the model o megaman as a supporting character. Then the model O megaman would take place in Vent/ashes story and would have the model C megaman as the support and would have certain levels the other didnt have, kind of filling in the blacks of the other like RE2 with claire and Leon in their A and B scenarios.
Nightmare Zero? as in, from DA? Is that you?
But holy hell bro! Dont necropost! check the last date!

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #231 on: February 16, 2010, 05:29:52 AM
His post was informative, so no problems here.
Move along.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #232 on: February 16, 2010, 05:34:56 AM
O-Okay.

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #233 on: February 16, 2010, 05:47:10 AM
lol sorry dude im not the Zero nightmare from deviant art, but i do know him indirectly i commented on alot of his art. He's a HUGE zero nightmare fan and so am I. I was gonna use the name "The Zero Nightmare" but I assumed it was taken so i wrote Da (as in "the") Zero Nightmare. I am a fan of his work though, sorry if i confused you Flame.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #234 on: February 16, 2010, 05:52:01 AM
I don't even know if we'll get ZX3 at this rate.

But, ZXA did set up ZX3 in an interesting way. Just like X4-6, you could possibly choose which Biometal (Z, X, or A) to use and each one could have its own story arc and they all converge. As far as people go, though, man, who knows. This whole Vent/Ashe, Gray/Aile thing was already out of hand, and ZXA made it worse!

I still want ZX3, though, badly.
And I still say Hareng was the other Chosen for Model Z!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #235 on: February 16, 2010, 05:54:46 AM
Did you mean Vent/Aile and Grey/Ashe instead?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #236 on: February 16, 2010, 05:57:57 AM
Hareng looks more like Axl. Where does that come from? just because he's 'cool" and blond?

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #237 on: February 16, 2010, 06:00:52 AM
well when i said vent/ash i meant vents continuity like vent was in zx and ash was in ZXA so if you played as model o you would encouter Vent and (maybe) ashe in the story. whereas if you play and the model C megaman to take on ailes continuity were you meet Aile, and (maybe) Grey in the story.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #238 on: February 16, 2010, 06:02:49 AM
I was refering to Aldo's post, but nevermind. XD

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #239 on: February 17, 2010, 09:44:22 PM
If there is a ZX3 Then we need to see a Triple Merge (I.E. Z,X,& A) for those who Would like to see a Overpowered Model...i mean we could take the Secret Ending and use the Plot From there?

any ways ZX3 needs to be about Thomas's Takeover....but that's myself Being Singular to the story
(I.E. The plot could have Origin Points and maybe a Ciel Apperance to the Series)

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #240 on: February 17, 2010, 10:30:26 PM
If there is a ZX3 Then we need to see a Triple Merge (I.E. Z,X,& A) for those who Would like to see a Overpowered Model.
Haha no

Offline Galappan

• Mode Change
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Defense Mode
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: February 18, 2010, 05:09:27 AM
I think it would be cool if they do a hero with model C(raft).
*High Five!!!*

Megaman Model C the vagriant Megaman.
Ummm that sounds...wrong?  8D

i could see a regular Gaurdian member coming across this biometal hidden in a secret lab of the first leader of the guardians, being made long after the first 6.
I think the chosen one for Model C must have the image & likeness of Neige. A male chosen one. I'm already detecting a running gag there.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #242 on: February 18, 2010, 05:12:11 AM
Well, going with ZX's habit of equal genders, There would be a male, and a female. :\

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: February 18, 2010, 05:38:26 AM
Alot of the Capcom unity votes are for ZX3, however not nearly enough as Legends 3. I think X9 also has a little more votes. But so long as there alot of votes for ZX3 you never know, they just might listen