"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2800188

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #15675 on: February 17, 2012, 09:27:09 AM
I just recently knew triforce.bat......damn thing is just a name, the thing that kills a pc is the code written inside it....probably...not sure..dont wanna try.

And its hot everyday now.

Archer

Reply #15676 on: February 17, 2012, 11:09:06 AM
>4chan now has a My Little Pony board

Now it really is the deepest, darkest shithole on the internet.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #15677 on: February 17, 2012, 12:38:27 PM

It was created to keep that filth off of /co/.
I sure am not complaining.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15678 on: February 17, 2012, 12:40:13 PM
Now 4chan has it's own Ghetto...yay?

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15679 on: February 17, 2012, 04:27:33 PM

MLP can rot anyway, who watches that [parasitic bomb] anyway? Apparently 4chan's ponytards. Also, once you draw pony, you can't stop. It's a disease alright.

My hate list? It's right up there with Jhonny Test.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15680 on: February 17, 2012, 04:43:18 PM
MLP can rot anyway, who watches that [parasitic bomb] anyway? Apparently 4chan's ponytards. Also, once you draw pony, you can't stop. It's a disease alright.

My hate list? It's right up there with Jhonny Test.
I'm guessing little girls watch the show too.

Also, though it may be a bit of an obsession with some people, the show itself shouldn't be put down or called [parasitic bomb] just because the fanbase is a bit crazy. Separate the fanbase from the show; they are two separate things.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15681 on: February 17, 2012, 04:49:12 PM
I do, but when things like this spur out of control and people force me to watch the show makes me sorta hate it, plus I've seen a few episodes so I'm not a fan of it.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15682 on: February 17, 2012, 05:14:24 PM
Well that was just an extreme reaction. So you don't like it, so what. No need to call the show itself [parasitic bomb].

The extreme fans are what's [parasitic bomb], and know that what's true of the part is not true of the whole (meaning not all MLP fans are crazed bronies who'd love to get rainbow dash in the sack or some weird [parasitic bomb])

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Archer

Reply #15683 on: February 17, 2012, 08:45:20 PM
It was created to keep that filth off of /co/.
I sure am not complaining.

>browsing /co/

You wouldn't have had the problem in the first place if you had taste.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15684 on: February 17, 2012, 08:49:18 PM
*yawns of not caring*

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #15685 on: February 18, 2012, 12:37:54 AM
>browsing /co/

You wouldn't have had the problem in the first place if you had taste.

It's shitload times better than browsing /a/ or /v/.

Also, [tornado fang] YOU!

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #15686 on: February 18, 2012, 12:44:45 AM
people force me to watch the show
People FORCE you to watch CARTOONS? That doesn't make any sense.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #15687 on: February 18, 2012, 01:52:16 AM
It's shitload times better than browsing /a/ or /v/.

Also, [tornado fang] YOU!

Eh, I rather like /a/.

I'm rather glad the ponyshit is on its own board, maybe it's just a trap, lets hope it is.

Well that was just an extreme reaction. So you don't like it, so what. No need to call the show itself [parasitic bomb].

The extreme fans are what's [parasitic bomb], and know that what's true of the part is not true of the whole (meaning not all MLP fans are crazed bronies who'd love to get rainbow dash in the sack or some weird [parasitic bomb])
[spoiler=rant ahead]
Yeah, but most of them are (Also why would you say something like that it makes it sound like you know something about this thing).
They say how fanbases can ruin anything, and really, despite how many people say this show is good I can't really be assed to care/believe them because the fanbase (for the most part) is a bunch of rabid sociopaths with no care that everybody outside of their circlejerking hates them and wants them wiped off of the face of the earth. Though I've heard that most people who post those stupid pony reaction images are just trying to get a rise out of everybody else, though everything they do is really unnecessary, they play TF2 and [parasitic bomb] up games with their sprays, obnoxious names, and micspamming (Though that's blockable, the other [parasitic bomb] isn't.) They make [tornado fang]ing Garry's Mod Ragdolls and somehow get them ALL accepted into the Toybox so when looking for ragdolls you have to go through a whole page of [tornado fang]ing ponies. They feel the need to constantly bring up the fact that they like the show whenever its completely unrelated to the context of a topic. They make pony parodies of good things to reaffirm their fandom while alienating the other fandoms. They have some retarded as [tornado fang] dialect that gets really annoying to see people type out. And worst of all, they keep believing that a MY LITTLE PONY show was made for people like them, 15-30 year old neckbeards with no friends because they like a show that was made and has always been meant for 6 year old girls.[/spoiler]

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #15688 on: February 18, 2012, 02:20:50 AM
I only watched for like two episodes, it was ok.

And I don't hate it, its an interesting franchise but I'm just too lazy to bother the rest of the pony stuff and its meme's.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15689 on: February 18, 2012, 02:33:59 AM
People FORCE you to watch CARTOONS? That doesn't make any sense.

It doesn't make sense.. But then again, the world makes sense, does it not?

I'm just too lazy to bother the rest of the pony stuff and its meme's.

I tried this method until people started to go "well, friendship IS magic after all~" in a rather unsanitary manner. That's when I said "screw this".

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15690 on: February 18, 2012, 02:45:11 AM
I tried this method until people started to go "well, friendship IS magic after all~" in a rather unsanitary manner. That's when I said "screw this".

I tried it as well.

Then people started saying "Everypony" and [parasitic bomb] started getting real old real fast.

Its hard to be neutral when the fans make it so easy to hate them.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15691 on: February 18, 2012, 02:53:19 AM
I tried it as well.

Then people started saying "Everypony" and [parasitic bomb] started getting real old real fast.

Its hard to be neutral when the fans make it so easy to hate them.
Hate the fans then, not the show.

Be glad there's something for kids on right now that actually has morals, that doesn't teach them to be total sluts, to be slaves to whatever relationship they may wind up in the future. A lot of programming on these days is slush, made to brainwash the masses and make them easier to control. At least this (and Legend of Korra when it premieres this summer) will actually teach kids some good things that are great to know.

Offline KoiDrake

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #15692 on: February 18, 2012, 03:17:53 AM
It doesn't make sense.. But then again, the world makes sense, does it not?
Yeah, it does. It's the people that are screwed, forcing kids to watch cartoons and stuff.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #15693 on: February 18, 2012, 03:44:12 AM
Except the show sucks.
Though I must admit, some of those "bronies" know how to make quite swell fan music.
Just like Homestuck fans.
WHY THE [tornado fang] IS IT THEN THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE MAKING FAN MUSIC FOR WAKFU?
Wakfu fans, i'm disappoint.

Also, I don't want to go back to sleep... because nightmares. Apparently they scared me so much I was screaming before I woke up.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15694 on: February 18, 2012, 03:56:20 AM
Oh dear, there might've been a trigger, or something. Damn Khrax.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15695 on: February 18, 2012, 04:32:01 AM
Be glad there's something for kids on right now that actually has morals, that doesn't teach them to be total sluts, to be slaves to whatever relationship they may wind up in the future.

Morals?

PFFT, HAHAHAHAH.
You think they give two shits about teaching kids anything?
The show was commissioned by HASBRO, they only made the show so people would buy their awful toys. The only reason the show is considered E/I is because they apparently try and force some shitty aesop down the kid's throats as an excuse that they're teaching them something. If kids want to understand friendship they need to understand how to make actual social [tornado fang]ing relationships and not watch some shitty TV show.
Friendship? The only friendship they're wanting kids to learn is the friendship of the good Mr. Jackson and that giving Mr. Jackson to the cashier means you get some of Hasbro's "Friendship" in return.
Seriously, the Hub is basically a place for Advertising Hasbro's toy line and rerunning Happy Days and 1960's Batman, nothing more.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #15696 on: February 18, 2012, 06:01:09 AM
I'll admit, I watch Friendship is Magic too, but I won't go to great lengths saying its "THE BEST SHOW EVER on THE CHANNEL EVER" (really wish I could I use a PC right about so I link the quoted bits with a Foamy rant to bring the point home), but every show usually has it's fair share of faults too. Like how Discord used piles of apples to mess with Applejack's head in season 2, that can come as something rather creepy if not unsettling for someone very young. Or how Pinkie Pie completely went batshit bonkers and had those inanimate objects as her guests while semi-creepy circus music is playing in the background. Though that's not really the worst of it, lot of the messed up stuff comes the fanbase.

You got a (allegedy) very disturbing and graphic fanfic about Pinkie Pie killing and torturing the characters in horrible ways called "Cupcakes" along with people making their own horror fanfic of the show, people making "Luna Games" which are cheaply-made platformers/screamers, then you got those damn Creepypastas about it (please stop making disturbing lies about a work of fiction).

How come this isn't being discussed at the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread...?[/sized]

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15697 on: February 18, 2012, 06:51:53 AM
as i've mentioned before, the fanbase is the reason people such as my self are polarized by the show's existance. Some people are accepting and can live with the extremist fans, while people like me on the other hand want the sociopathic fans to either keep it to themselves or get shot into the sun.

what you did there was just talk about the show, you say something about faults and then you just start talking about.... stuff.

[spoiler=hey look another rant]And this isn't being discussed there because this started with the complaining of there being a pony board on 4chan which basically legitimizes bronies far more than necessary. Of course since people keep [tornado fang]ing mentioning them they keep becoming more and more mainstream, hell, I they got mentioned in some update for playstation home, they're not important, they don't belong in anything so in order to have some semblance of belonging they become this cancerous fanbase that every other fanbase hates, (Huh, that sounds like furries, which is funny since most people relate them to furries, bronies don't think they are furry despite the fact that they like [tornado fang]ing cartoon horses so its probably anthro-bestiality AKA Furry. and furries don't want anything to do with bronies since they're probably more cancerous than them.)[/spoiler]

Besides, that topic is for the praise of the show, i'm pretty sure our rambling and complaining/arguing would not be welcome.

Ok lets stop talking about this, I hate this subject.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15698 on: February 18, 2012, 07:14:35 AM
Yes, take it to the MLP thread.  Complain, praise, whatever there.  I don't care.  Just take it to that thread.  It's in the Entertainment forum, go hunt it down.

Anywho... I whacked my elbow against the wall and have one of those blood-filled lump-bruises on my arm and it hurts like hell.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15699 on: February 18, 2012, 07:19:17 AM
Yes, take it to the MLP thread.  Complain, praise, whatever there.  I don't care.  Just take it to that thread.  It's in the Entertainment forum, go hunt it down.

Oh man its going to be a flame war in there.

I'll wait till that starts, its not good to be the one starting wars.