"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2815652

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #15425 on: October 31, 2011, 11:26:35 PM
Relevant: Saw this on /Co/ and felt like sharing it:

A lone child makes his way up the winding path to Wayne Manor. He passes through the main gates and steps up to the pumpkin adorned door.
He leans forward and knocks firmly on the door.

A 30 something man in a zorro outfit answers the door.
"Trick or treat." The kid says, standing there resolutely.

"You came an awful long way for candy, who are you supposed to be?" The man asked, a slight smile on his face.

"I'm batman." the child replied, seriously. "My uncle made this costume for me."

"Oh really? What about your parents, do they know you came up here alone?" The man said, chuckling at something private about the boys answer.

"No, my parents are dead." The kid gives him a deadpan stare and holds out his bag.

Bruce stares, his lips a firm line, and finally dumps the entire bucket of candy in the boys bag.
"Happy halloween, Batman."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #15426 on: November 01, 2011, 01:42:10 AM
I am not happy with my dad. Everyday, around 2-3 PM, he asks us (me and my brothers) for ideas for dinner. We give him an idea, he doesn't like it and gets pissed. We say we don't have any ideas, he gets pissed off for not coming up with anything. He comes up with something on his own that nobody likes, he gets pissed because he spent the effort on it and he'll be the only one eating it. It's a no-win situation with this man.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
    • DarkWaltz's DeviantArt Page
Reply #15427 on: November 01, 2011, 03:20:06 AM
Happy Halloween everyone. ^^

Yaay Ghost Hunters Live!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #15428 on: November 01, 2011, 04:53:59 AM
Hows everyone's Halloweens go? Mine was [parasitic bomb]. I live on the curve of a U turn in front of an empty lot near the water.

Nobody. At all. the like, 2 small groups that did come by completely skipped my house and went to the neighbor, which really struck a nerve, because while they skipped my house, which would have given them candy, they go to the neighbor, who isnt even [tornado fang]ing there. Its a townhouse too. 3 homes attached, and mostly identical from the front. Eventually i just stopped giving a [parasitic bomb]. Im not gonna sit my ass outside for them to realize they can come to my house for candy.

A few of my friends were busy because it;s a weekday, so we couldnt all hang out either. I put on the Cobra Commander costume to answer the door, but might as well have never bothered, since no one rang.

Feels bad, man.

At least I had a Halloween party on Saturday.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #15429 on: November 01, 2011, 10:45:49 AM
Relevant: Saw this on /Co/ and felt like sharing it:

A lone child makes his way up the winding path to Wayne Manor. He passes through the main gates and steps up to the pumpkin adorned door.
He leans forward and knocks firmly on the door.

A 30 something man in a zorro outfit answers the door.
"Trick or treat." The kid says, standing there resolutely.

"You came an awful long way for candy, who are you supposed to be?" The man asked, a slight smile on his face.

"I'm batman." the child replied, seriously. "My uncle made this costume for me."

"Oh really? What about your parents, do they know you came up here alone?" The man said, chuckling at something private about the boys answer.

"No, my parents are dead." The kid gives him a deadpan stare and holds out his bag.

Bruce stares, his lips a firm line, and finally dumps the entire bucket of candy in the boys bag.
"Happy halloween, Batman."
That's the worst and most cliche story ever.
Jesus.

Also, over here in Poland we do not celebrate Halloween.
Instead, we take children to the graveyards so we can honor our dead family members and friends. Why? BECAUSE RELIGION THAT'S [tornado fang]ing WHY!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #15430 on: November 01, 2011, 10:54:16 AM
That's the worst and most cliche story ever.
Jesus.

Also, over here in Poland we do not celebrate Halloween.
Instead, we take children to the graveyards so we can honor our dead family members and friends. Why? BECAUSE RELIGION THAT'S [tornado fang]ing WHY!
True story

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #15431 on: November 01, 2011, 04:45:22 PM
It started raining halfway through the trick-or-treating so we still have plenty of candy. ^^

My brother has plans for next year to use our tents and canopies to create a tunnel from the road to the house and make scenes along the way. We'll see how that idea goes next year. XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15432 on: November 02, 2011, 05:02:48 AM
Not very many trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood.  The costumes I saw ranged from cute, to "I'll give them an A for effort," to meh, to "Oh c'mon, you're not even trying!"  The party I went to was really quite meh, I played pool most of the time and I was the only one in costume. :|

Yeah, less-than-spectacular Halloween.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #15433 on: November 02, 2011, 05:08:17 PM
Yeah, some reason the Halloween this year didn't strike me as exciting. It seemed more like the stores were just trying to minimize and push Halloween out of the way for Christmas and such.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #15434 on: November 02, 2011, 06:07:10 PM
Halloween, for me, is slowly becoming like Valentines Day and my birthday: a day where I sit home by myself, lonely and miserable.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #15435 on: November 03, 2011, 12:17:50 AM
Halloween, for me, is slowly becoming like Valentines Day and my birthday: a day where I sit home by myself, lonely and miserable.
Welcome to my world (except for the lonely part), though this only happens from circumstances more out of my control.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline DarkWaltz

• SA-Class Hunter
  • Magic bananas!
    • View Profile
Reply #15436 on: November 03, 2011, 12:47:45 AM
Valentine's Day is overrated anyway. XD

Christmas for my family is more about, opening gifts, good food, and relaxing. Thanksgiving is actually more chaotic for us as uncles, aunts, cousins, sister-in-law's family on congregate to the house and poor mom is up at 5 am trying to cook and dad and I getting things ready for when everyone shows up.

I only hope the day is sunny and at a decent temperature so everyone can be outside. House is only but so big...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #15437 on: November 03, 2011, 02:04:21 AM
Welcome to my world (except for the lonely part), though this only happens from circumstances more out of my control.
Well, my birthday's next to Christmas, so everyone's all busy getting things ready. Same with Halloween and Valentines Day. On my birthday, it feels like my family just throws gifts at me to distract me from their getting set up for Christmas.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15438 on: November 03, 2011, 07:24:37 AM
Yeah, some reason the Halloween this year didn't strike me as exciting. It seemed more like the stores were just trying to minimize and push Halloween out of the way for Christmas and such.

That seemed like the same thing, here.  The Halloween treats this year were lackluster.  The year before, we had delicious Bat Guano (chocolate crunchy candy) and beakers and vials filled with sugary delights.  Last year, we had marshmallow heads in jars, creatures in jars, marshmallow organs, lollipops with insects in them...  But this year, it was the usual lot of mini candy bars.  Quite a let down.

And the Christmakwanzukkahtetamadonlifeen-mastivus stuff was starting to be stocked in July. :|

Offline Karai

• with RICE
  • B-Class Hunter
  • (not) Missing in Action
    • View Profile
    • My stuff & HI SKORS
Reply #15439 on: November 03, 2011, 06:17:54 PM
Ha HA! I don't care that Poland has no Halloween. That day IS my birthday, so I celebrate, and get sweets and monies anyway 8D

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #15440 on: November 04, 2011, 12:06:47 AM
Does anyone know were I can rent a sniffing dog?

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15441 on: November 04, 2011, 03:07:40 AM
Like, a drug-sniffer?  I don't think you can rent them.  You'd have to just go to the police, voice your concerns, and see if they investigate the matter.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #15442 on: November 05, 2011, 02:39:35 AM
I should try anthro. Only problem is that creativity's a [sonic slicer], and all I got here is the SolatoRobo manual so that I can garner some design influinces, here goes nothin', one big ol' lizard, comin' right up!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15443 on: November 05, 2011, 03:24:27 AM
Yay!  Lizardmen! :D

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #15444 on: November 05, 2011, 03:41:01 AM
I should stop trying to impress people with my art and just start having fun with it again.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15445 on: November 05, 2011, 03:50:54 AM
Damn straight!  If you have fun with your art, then you care about it, and when you care about it, it shows. 

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #15446 on: November 05, 2011, 04:29:36 AM
Blah, it's hard to draw when you're sick...  >_<

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15447 on: November 05, 2011, 07:24:36 AM
So... anyone play with Google lately? XD

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15448 on: November 05, 2011, 07:33:00 AM
DO A BARREL ROLL!! XD

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #15449 on: November 05, 2011, 07:37:17 AM
XD  It's so awesome!