Sakura Leic · 2815696

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #13900 on: March 30, 2011, 12:29:19 AM
The only people who should be yaoi fans are gay guys and perverted girls. But that's just my opinion.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #13901 on: March 30, 2011, 12:30:01 AM
I think people should be allowed to like whatever the [tornado fang] they want and not let anyone else tell them otherwise.

Unless it violates other's rights in some manner.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13902 on: March 30, 2011, 12:35:52 AM
My problem with both yaoi fans (and furries too), is that they act like drama queens about their fetish, while other fetishers just act normally.

They are people to whom any story cannot be shown with two male characters in any way, or they will immediately create a big far-fetched romance for them.

Thus, I deem it one of the few personal tastes in the world which is crowd-pointing-and-laughing-at-you-while-you-cry worthy.

The very best yaoi fans, with whom I have no problem with, are the ones who shut the [tornado fang] up about their fetish.

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #13903 on: March 30, 2011, 12:46:29 AM
Yaoi fans are the scum of the universe.
You have a nice day too, [sonic slicer].

Okay, yeah, I know it was a generalization and etc. etc. Personally, I do find those who act marginalized or something (because of a FETISH) to be annoying.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13904 on: March 30, 2011, 01:08:04 AM
You have a nice day too, [sonic slicer].

Okay, yeah, I know it was a generalization and etc. etc. Personally, I do find those who act marginalized or something (because of a FETISH) to be annoying.
Would you enjoy it if I posted scat everywhere? Would you enjoy watching a movie and having me at your side going "Man, those guys would look so good all covered in poop." Would you like it if I rated the top ten dudes who'd look good covered in poop in forum posts and [parasitic bomb]? Would you like it if I brought up that I only like a certain anime or movie in order to "poop those characters"? That the creators SO obviously meant for this and that characters to be completely covered in poop, and because I believe it is so, I believe it's canon?

Because that's how yaoi fans act. So yes, [tornado fang] YAOI FANS. If you like something sexual, keep it to yourself. It's okay to say what kind of sexuality you have, but I do not put my fetishes on the table in any way, and neither should these disgusting people. They're the same retards who think they can act in any way in anime conventions and meetings, wear something like cat ears all day and try to force boys to kiss each other. People may be completely socially retarded, but that's no excuse to be downright rude in the presence of others.

And no. I'm not a scat fan.

Well, except this kind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wMsnE2cvI

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #13905 on: March 30, 2011, 01:54:51 AM
I honestly don't see the appeal of Scat...

Or Guro for that matter, Guro makes me want to puke.

Futa I'm alright with though, keeps the guys out of my hentai (for the most part.)

ANYWHO....

I honestly think Sonic 06 plays like a mediocre version of Sonic Adventure, even though at times Adventure pisses me off to no end. (DX Mission 53, trying to do the "Easy" way of abusing a small hole at the top of the snowboard mountain then landing on the mountain and THEN trying to touch the mission clear flag is like trying to precision platform using your feet with oven mitts on them, WHILE BLINDFOLDED. The legit way requires too much precision for the speed you're going at.)

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13906 on: March 30, 2011, 02:02:27 AM
I honestly don't see the appeal of Scat...

Or Guro for that matter, Guro makes me want to puke.

Futa I'm alright with though, keeps the guys out of my hentai (for the most part.)
You missed my entire point of my "keep your [tornado fang]ing fetishes to yourselves" rant.

Nobody is interested in knowing what turns you on. Sorry.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13907 on: March 30, 2011, 02:07:37 AM
Thats why I went ANYWHO...

Maybe now we can get to a different topic?

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #13908 on: March 30, 2011, 02:09:12 AM
"I'm such a counter-productive twat."

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #13909 on: March 30, 2011, 02:10:34 AM
Tsk, I knew leaving those 14 year old newbs alive was gonna be bad for our reputation.

My good sir, if you base everything on what you see, then you're going to miss out on the undercurrents.

A good majority, including all of my fu-riends (kukuku) don't actually mention liking yaoi until I bring it up. There are only a few extremely vocal kids who squeal on about it forever, and they are usually the same age as twatlight fans.
Others prefer to keep their fantasies to themselves, their circles, and their doujinshi.
There are also a lot more yaoi (and yuri) fans than you would assume.

Also I love telling people I like yaoi because I'm me. :D Sue me~

Oh and. Guro and vore are for those people who would've probably grown up to be serial rapists/killers if under the right conditions. But since they're not, they turn out to be pretty cool people. Really weird, but cool. I have a few friends like this, they're some of the most interesting people I've met.
Not a fan of those people who post their guro/vore art in places where the innocent can accidentally stumble on. Like dA. Get your own galleryplz.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13910 on: March 30, 2011, 02:14:40 AM

Ah, one of my friends is like that. Thankfully she doesn't go overboard with it.

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #13911 on: March 30, 2011, 02:18:34 AM
[tornado fang] lab reports. I don't know why my stupid college made lab sciences a mandatory course for all fields.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
  • 'Ya better pray to Martel one last time...
    • View Profile
    • My Chatango Chatpod From When I Was Still A Nooblet
Reply #13912 on: March 30, 2011, 02:20:29 AM
Tsk, I knew leaving those 14 year old newbs alive was gonna be bad for our reputation.

*Sigh*

Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality.

I learned that all things explode in slowmotion if you punch them hard enough.

You may have to be on fire for that to happen, though.

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #13913 on: March 30, 2011, 02:21:38 AM
*Pats*

I was your age when I joined here, mon.

In fact I was pretty much the same as you but more shy.

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #13914 on: March 30, 2011, 02:22:20 AM
*Pats*

I was your age when I joined here, mon.

In fact I was pretty much the same as you but more shy.

Orlynao?

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #13915 on: March 30, 2011, 02:23:13 AM
Yarlynao.

I dunno what I did but I just kinda sunk in.

I still say it was that damned Robotnik avatar.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13916 on: March 30, 2011, 02:32:53 AM
That was probably it. We all liked those, except you apparently.

I mean, I was known just because of my dumb as [tornado fang] Kallen obsession.

Now I'm probably going to be known for my equally thick-skulled obsession for Stocking.

On another note, I finally got my Driver's License today, yay me.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13917 on: March 30, 2011, 02:40:34 AM

My good sir, if you base everything on what you see, then you're going to miss out on the undercurrents.

A good majority, including all of my fu-riends (kukuku) don't actually mention liking yaoi until I bring it up. There are only a few extremely vocal kids who squeal on about it forever, and they are usually the same age as twatlight fans.
Others prefer to keep their fantasies to themselves, their circles, and their doujinshi.
There are also a lot more yaoi (and yuri) fans than you would assume.

Oh and. Guro and vore are for those people who would've probably grown up to be serial rapists/killers if under the right conditions. But since they're not, they turn out to be pretty cool people. Really weird, but cool. I have a few friends like this, they're some of the most interesting people I've met.
Not a fan of those people who post their guro/vore art in places where the innocent can accidentally stumble on. Like dA. Get your own galleryplz.
Thing is, yaoi is just as bad as any other fetish. Just because a subculture has aproppriated itself and made it commonplace for girls to squeal about it, it doesn't stop being an innapropriate fetish that shouldn't be revealed to people nonchalantly. You want to talk about yaoi? Go to a yaoi-themed board. But whenever someone "hits me with the yaoi sign" in anime conventions, I tell them to get the [tornado fang] away from me. And if they don't, I punch them in the face. It got people hating me once or twice, but you know what? It's the equivalent of having someone inappropriately hit on me. I don't like it. You like your womanly gay men taking it on the ass, you have the right to. But don't throw it in my face. And hell, having people introduce themselves like that sickens me. It's the equivalent of having a guy come up to you and say "Hey, nice to meet you. My name is Bob and I'm gay." Who the [tornado fang] asked you if you were gay or not? Or straight, or anything for that matter? If it comes up, sure, reveal your sexual preference. But I didn't ask it. It makes me uncomfortable that you have to come up to me and say it like that.

I don't base everything on what I see. I specifically said that all yaoi fans who keep to themselves have my support. But yaoi is a fetish. And fetishes are not to be shared casually like this. Take it any way you want, but I'm not fond of people sharing their depraved sex acts with me. I do my own share of absolute depravity, and I'm a righteous bastard. But I don't go around saying it, or telling everyone what my fetishes are, this or that.

And if you love telling random people you like yaoi, you are being inconsiderate towards those people. Those people have no interest in what you [speed burner] to. They do not care to imagine you [speed burner]ing to girly men.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #13918 on: March 30, 2011, 03:24:15 AM

There is a reason why there's a mature filter. Besides, what fun is it to wander around an art gallery with the mature filters turned off if there's no risk of running into something scarring?

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13919 on: March 30, 2011, 03:29:53 AM
Sounds more fun than finding images of girls taking a [parasitic bomb] or cut up into many bits.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #13920 on: March 30, 2011, 03:31:55 AM
Very random thought...

Bueno Excelente avatar reminds me of Disney Pete.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13921 on: March 30, 2011, 03:35:00 AM
Not this [parasitic bomb] again..  ;O;

Today, I played that DAMN BRICK BREAKER GAME for an Eveelution that won't be released until spring!  8D

Speaking of which... I am practicing right now for my digital art skillz. And now for something, completely different.

Neon Genesis Eveegelion: Rebirth of Eveegelion.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13922 on: March 30, 2011, 03:44:52 AM
I absolutely hate raising chao in Sonic Adventure DX...

Offline ZeroCracked

• Trapped In The 2000's
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #13923 on: March 30, 2011, 03:54:15 AM
I absolutely hate raising chao in Sonic Adventure DX...

Don't we all?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13924 on: March 30, 2011, 03:57:49 AM
I loved doing it in SA2B. Doing it in SADX seems like a chore, going to have to get damn animals all the time, Chao Fruit being too scarce in the store. Worst of all I have to do it to get emblems, I would just transfer my Sonic Chao from SA2B if I could, but this unfortunately is the PS3 SADX.