Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #13750 on: March 25, 2011, 12:06:11 AM
No viewer of Cartoon Network gives a [parasitic bomb] about sports
Untrue TO DA MAX
Kids are constantly conditioned to think that basketball and baseball are the best sports and that if you don't care for either, you're "uncool".

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #13751 on: March 25, 2011, 12:20:24 AM
Wow.

Thats [tornado fang]ing stupid.

I never gave two shits about sports, never will either. And I'm perfectly normal.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #13752 on: March 25, 2011, 12:57:19 AM
And you know that Johnny Test, Along with Total Drama, are Canadian productions right?

Nothing against Canada, but JT is just pathetic.

Ben 10 wasn't intresting anymore after the first series (So what if I liked it.)
Never watched Generator Rex, though I hear its OK.
I don't bother with much of the action shows (Mainly because of when I was a young lad, Action shows gave me headaches, and Batman was all I liked until that one episode with the robot, then I stopped watching it.)
Clone Wars didn't hold my intrest through an entire episode (Sorry folks, Original Trilogy Whore here.)
Adult Swim is falling into a shithole with Venture Bros., Metalocalypse, Robot Chicken, and ATHF holding my intrest (Why hasn't squidbillies been cancelled yet? Its horrible!)
The only Comedies I watch on CN now are Regular Show and MAD, I used to watch Adventure Time but I totally forgot to set it up for Recording so oh well. And why the hell is Hole in the Wall still on?

I already know that Johhny Test and Total Drama are Canadian shows since they're by Teletoon and CN had to get their programs of all things. I was there went I saw commercials of Kids WB whoring the [parasitic bomb] out Johnny Needs to Get an Aids Test for Having that Hamster Removed. I want my Card Captors Sakura back! I don't care how much they censor all the yaoi and edit it for English viewers, it's better than dealing with JOHNNY TEST noob-ass!

[spoiler=nerd rage]Johnny: "Oh hey I need my sisters to make me some gay kung fu outfit just to stop some retard bully who makes Bizarro look handsome and my fuckin' dog is to damn lazy to do [parasitic bomb] like teach me how to stop sucking at life or buy a gun and shoot the mofo in his face like normal kids." 8D

ViperAcidZX: "Why don't I buy you that gun, and blow your brains out and end you stupid show?" :3

Johnny: "Or you could do th--wait wut" o-O

*Viper pulls the trigger and kills Johnny Test*
ViperAcidZX: "I bet you didn't see that one comin', [sonic slicer]!" :3[/spoiler]

Wow.

Thats [tornado fang]ing stupid.

I never gave two shits about sports, never will either. And I'm perfectly normal.

LOL so have I. I really don't care about sports in general, yet I turned out fine.

Off subject: My brother just got Black Ops but he's using MY profile to play it because he refuses to get his own Xbox Live account. Just a minute ago he used my name / gamertag over someone online... -AC

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13753 on: March 25, 2011, 01:02:47 AM
And I'm perfectly normal.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope. You're not normal. You're a nerd. And so are the rest of us here, discussing children's cartoons and video games.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13754 on: March 25, 2011, 01:12:57 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope. You're not normal. You're a nerd. And so are the rest of us here, discussing children's cartoons and video games.

I like to question Teletoon on how can they get gay stereotypes on their idiotic show and pass it off as a "children's cartoon". I've seen those mole people, and they look gay as hell.

P.S.
For the record, I'm not a homophobe, but those outfits they wear look like they just came out of a gay pride parade. AND THOSE EYELASHES! 8D

Offline Dexter Dexter

• Utterly jaded
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I was born with this face...
    • View Profile
Reply #13755 on: March 25, 2011, 01:18:40 AM
Seriously, CN? SERIOUSLY? You continue to disappoint. Canceling Sym-Bionic Titan for that psychedelic-looking flower child/marijuana high/closed-eye visualization bullshit that is Problem Solvers? I'm done with you, CN.

Also, the Hall of Game Awards can go to hell for all I care.

SAMPLE TEXT

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13756 on: March 25, 2011, 01:22:05 AM
I like to question Teletoon on how can they get gay stereotypes on their idiotic show and pass it off as a "children's cartoon". I've seen those mole people, and they look gay as hell.

P.S.
For the record, I'm not a homophobe, but those outfits they wear look like they just came out of a gay pride parade. AND THOSE EYELASHES! 8D
Some stuff gets censored.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1OzGCEEZxU[/youtube]

Like the Barbecuor episode. Because of the blatantly homosexual "Silver Spooner".

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #13757 on: March 25, 2011, 01:23:26 AM
I plan on getting a night job and then break into the industry :3c

I'm so lazy though, I think that if I get myself a normal job, I'd probably never try to do anything else and just laze around being satisfied with life.

Also also~~

There are 2 kinds of men. The kind that likes games, and the kind that likes sports.
That's just the way it rolls peeps.
And if you don't like either you're a woman.

Also.

Isn't 'we have gay people appearing on tv' one of Ishihara's excuses for getting rid of a bunch of anime? =w=a

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #13758 on: March 25, 2011, 01:33:47 AM
But it doesn't matter anyway. Being seen as normal by the average person is a mark of shame. It's better to be seen as medically normal, anyway.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13759 on: March 25, 2011, 01:36:30 AM
There are 2 kinds of men. The kind that likes games, and the kind that likes sports.
That's just the way it rolls peeps.

Actually, I am a huge fan of both sports & video games. Lol, I work in the sports field as well. XD

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13760 on: March 25, 2011, 01:40:42 AM
That quickly became my favorite episode of Dial M for Monkey. But the bottom line: Censorship sucks and Cartoon Networks sucks (especially for canceling Symbionic Titan, [tornado fang] you CN). Let's just hope that the new Thunder Cats can make up for their faggotry, but I doubt it will since the suck and good ratio is horridly off balance with the suck being the highest.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13761 on: March 25, 2011, 01:43:21 AM
Actually, I am a huge fan of both sports & video games. Lol, I work in the sports field as well. XD
Like them both too. Heck, currently cutting down on games so I can pay for my gym membership.

Funny how geeks are pretty much the same as jocks in some lines of thinking.

Jocks go "sports good, games bad!"
Geeks go "games good, sports bad!"

There goes any trace of superiority they could ever have. They're just the new kind of jock now.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13762 on: March 25, 2011, 01:47:49 AM
Like them both too. Heck, currently cutting down on games so I can pay for my gym membership.

There goes any trace of superiority they could ever have. They're just the new kind of jock now.

What's funny about that is the fact that with Fantasy Sports, as well as stuff like Sabremetrics, sports fans are NERDS. Fantasy Sports is damn near close to an RPG.  XD

Also, I get to log Aussie Rules Football on Sat, which might be the greatest sport ever.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13763 on: March 25, 2011, 01:55:22 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, as normal as this place allows. With an problem of obsessing over Animu girls, but thats besides the point.

Oh, and I've never seen that episode of Dial M for Monkey before, my that was hilarious. Good lord, I've only seen two (The one with the Gorilla and the one with the organ grinder guy). I blame CN.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #13764 on: March 25, 2011, 01:59:55 AM

The thing is, I'm aware that exercise is good (which is why I'm still sour about the fact that my folks offed my gym membership), but there are so many [Top Spin]s that think sports is the only way to get exercise.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #13765 on: March 25, 2011, 02:11:51 AM
( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Such is the problem with being a man.

Also, if you're not gonna to the gym or do a sport, how else are you gonna get some exercise? Jog around the block? =w=a

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13766 on: March 25, 2011, 02:17:48 AM
I walk home from school, can that count as dropping some pounds? I have lost a few after doing so in a few months, and I am happy in my current weight.

People is just too paranoid about their weight these days, I say people should just get over it, ya know?

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #13767 on: March 25, 2011, 02:27:42 AM
Walking is great exercise.  I walk alot.  Keeps one's figure respectable and makes one's legs quite sexy and tones one's butt nicely.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #13768 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:58 AM
Giggle. Reminds me of how I once (power)walked the entire marathon in one of my school's cross country races. And actually placed.
So I sat at the finish line and berated everyone who came after me for being amazingly unfit.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13769 on: March 25, 2011, 02:47:30 AM
When its nice out I walk home.

But I really don't need exercise. I'm at a perfect weight for my age and height.

What I do need, on the other hand, is some upper body strength.

That, and some damn stamina. Guess somebody didn't feed me enough orange fruits that increase said stat. :P

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13770 on: March 25, 2011, 02:53:22 AM
What's funny about that is the fact that with Fantasy Sports, as well as stuff like Sabremetrics, sports fans are NERDS. Fantasy Sports is damn near close to an RPG.  XD
It's more about the subject matter than anything else.

I'd argue that Pro Evolution Soccer and Fifa can have as many tactics and styles as Street Fighter does. But it's a matter of the subject.

The thing is, I'm aware that exercise is good (which is why I'm still sour about the fact that my folks offed my gym membership), but there are so many [Top Spin]s that think sports is the only way to get exercise.
Only way? No. Best and most entertaining way? Yes.

( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Such is the problem with being a man.

Also, if you're not gonna to the gym or do a sport, how else are you gonna get some exercise? Jog around the block? =w=a
Exercise is required to live a healthy life. I'm cutting back on alot of time just to have that hour or two at the gym everyday, because it's the most relaxing part of my day.

I walk home from school, can that count as dropping some pounds? I have lost a few after doing so in a few months, and I am happy in my current weight.

People is just too paranoid about their weight these days, I say people should just get over it, ya know?
I have to walk 3.5 Kilometers every day forward and back in order to get to work. And honestly, I don't think that's exercise at all. People walk. People have always walked to one place or another. Want to get exercise? Lift some weights. Do some cardio. An actual exercise routine. Eat healthy (varied meals). Drink LOTS of water.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13771 on: March 25, 2011, 03:01:24 AM
Thing is, if I drink enough water, I'll get waterlogged, then possibly drown.. *shrug*

I have weights, but can't seem to find enough time because of my brother keeps bringing his friends over and hogging the area to do so. Besides, that area's almost always occupied anyway. :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #13772 on: March 25, 2011, 03:03:51 AM
My brother has an exercise routine and it turns him into an uptight [dark hold].  I prefer my walking routine.  Keeps my mood respectable, keeps my legs looking good, gets me where I need to go, and I don't end up acting like a pretentious jerk afterward.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13773 on: March 25, 2011, 03:09:53 AM
My brother has an exercise routine and it turns him into an uptight [dark hold].  I prefer my walking routine.  Keeps my mood respectable, keeps my legs looking good, gets me where I need to go, and I don't end up acting like a pretentious jerk afterward.
So basically you think exercising turns people into assholes, and changes people's moods to worse.

That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard in my whole life.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13774 on: March 25, 2011, 03:10:51 AM
Ah, that's nice, I love me some thunder thighs~   8)