"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2815606

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #4425 on: July 02, 2009, 05:13:23 AM
"I never thought I would have to do this...but should I really have to do this."

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4426 on: July 02, 2009, 08:11:35 AM
Bedtime, I hope I don't cry myself to sleep...

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4427 on: July 02, 2009, 08:15:16 AM
Bedtime, I hope I don't cry myself to sleep...
Me too dude.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #4428 on: July 02, 2009, 08:15:54 AM
Ah, The Beatles...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4429 on: July 02, 2009, 08:19:13 AM
Me too dude.

What seems to be the problem, young one?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4430 on: July 02, 2009, 08:36:56 AM
Well you see last week I wanted to invite my boyfriend to see the Transformers movie on Sunday and he was all excited.  But then my plans changed so I had to see it on Saturday insted so I sent him 2 text messages on to tell him the plans were changed and then what time to show up.  

But the thing is to this day he never answered me back, he doesn't really call me usually, I call him so we don't talk much but I definitly know he wouldn't be mad over something like this he's not that kind of guy whether the movie sucked or not.  So my mom told me that maybe we should just be friends and break up with him tomorrow because to her he doesn't seem to be serious about our relationship.  She said that I can't tell him what exactly he should to be better because she said it would lower my standers and make me seem needy but to be open if he shows he wants me back and not just him saying he wants me back.  

But you see as stupid as it sounds I love him and he said he loved me as well, course he said it first, but my mom said that a man can say those things and not really mean them.  But still I mean this guy conforted and held me when I cried several times, but she does have a point he should've at least tried harder since he said he broke up with his last girlfriend because because they drifted apart.  

So you see my brain says it's something I should do but my heart is telling me I should tell him why I'm acting like this.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4431 on: July 02, 2009, 08:41:21 AM
She said that I can't tell him what exactly he should to be better because she said it would lower my standers and make me seem needy but to be open if he shows he wants me back and not just him saying he wants me back.  

I disagree with your Mom.  There's nothing wrong with discussion.  In fact, lack of communication, not just calling, but actually talking, is usually a problem in most relationships.  I say try talking with him first, seeing what the problem is, and letting him know.  Honestly, there's nothing wrong with it.  If nothing comes of it, then break it off.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4432 on: July 02, 2009, 08:50:41 AM
I disagree with your Mom.  There's nothing wrong with discussion.  In fact, lack of communication, not just calling, but actually talking, is usually a problem in most relationships.  I say try talking with him first, seeing what the problem is, and letting him know.  Honestly, there's nothing wrong with it.  If nothing comes of it, then break it off.

I'd knew you'd understand, my mom doesn't really know how modern relationships work.  I mean my mom fell in love with my father at first sight, (Though I have no idea how, I mean I saw his old pictures and he looked pretty dorky.) they're nine years apart and about 8 months after they got married and my brother was born he became bipolar.  Not to mention when I told her I was dating him and called him my boyfriend she thought you should only call someone your boyfriend or girlfriend when you when you want to have sex with them till I explained a true modern boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.  Oh and by the way as of last week she's 50.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4433 on: July 02, 2009, 08:56:31 AM
Not to mention when I told her I was dating him and called him my boyfriend she thought you should only call someone your boyfriend or girlfriend when you when you want to have sex with them

...Oooookay.  Yeah, talk to him.  Discussion in any relationship, whether modern or not, is important.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4434 on: July 02, 2009, 08:57:12 AM
She also thought it was okay to kiss friends.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4435 on: July 02, 2009, 08:58:57 AM
Well that depends on what kind of kiss you're talking about.  I mean, pecks on the cheek or even lips aren't bad.  Full fledged making out though?  Yeah, that could, and most of the time, would be considered cheating.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4436 on: July 02, 2009, 09:13:25 AM
Nah I think she just meant pecks.  And I could understand understand why she would think that considering how my last relationship went, that guy never really paid attention to me, wouldn'r kiss me often (I mean I kinda had to kiss him first.) we never really talked on the phone (then again none of my friends really talk to each other as far as I know, and I really fell for him at first sight...before I realised how much of a smart alecky prick he could be but he's still a good friend. 

Plus, and I hope I don't sound rasist, but my mom came came from Cuba and lived in Spain for a few years before she came to America in her high school years.

Now don't get me wrong I think my mom is a great and strong woman but when it comes to things like this I'm almost on my own but I do take some of her advice for relation ships like I definitly never ever ever ever ever ever go for a guy who puts me down and treats me like I'm stupid like that one jerk jock in my school who teases me. 

That dude called me a barbie girl because I decided not to straiten my hair anymore...why call me a barbie girl when I have curly brown hair...though I'd understand if he said it because I had big boobs and of course be offened and the History teacher would definitly chatise him.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4437 on: July 02, 2009, 09:14:33 AM
Give him a chance. As PB said, communication is important... nay, the most important aspect of a relationship. To break up with him now (as was suggested by your mom) would be wrong, considering chances are he would have no clue as to why you would do that, and it would just make things more complicated. Just talk it out with him, I'm sure there's a good reason. Lack of communication is oftentimes a big problem, so yeah... talk with him first before you do anything.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4438 on: July 02, 2009, 09:22:41 AM
Definitly, I tried to tell my mom that but she wouldn't listen she's so stubborn some times.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4439 on: July 02, 2009, 09:35:50 AM
Parents can be like that.  However, you've got a good head on your shoulders, and good hair from what it sounds like too!  XD  So trust yourself and what you feel is best.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4440 on: July 02, 2009, 09:58:44 AM
"Ugh I think all the crying and stress gave me a head ache."

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4441 on: July 02, 2009, 10:03:31 AM
Sorry to hear that Sakura... hope things go better for you soon.

My sleeping schedule makes no sense anymore... oh well, what can you do.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4442 on: July 02, 2009, 10:07:56 AM
"Ugh I think all the crying and stress gave me a head ache."

Sounds like relationships alright.  Don't worry, you'll be fine. 

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4443 on: July 02, 2009, 10:09:17 AM
Sounds like relationships alright.
Tell me about it >_>'

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4444 on: July 02, 2009, 10:11:17 AM
Tell me about it >_>'

It's pretty much why it's never ever been very high on my "to-do" list.  LoL, of course, it's probably this reason why I'll most likely live alone with my Gundam Models!   8D

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #4445 on: July 02, 2009, 10:13:34 AM
of course, it's probably this reason why I'll most likely live alone

it's not so bad ^^

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4446 on: July 02, 2009, 10:15:04 AM
it's not so bad ^^

You own a pet though.  I'll have Gundam Models!  XD

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #4447 on: July 02, 2009, 10:16:59 AM
It's pretty much why it's never ever been very high on my "to-do" list.  LoL, of course, it's probably this reason why I'll most likely live alone with my Gundam Models!   8D
Eh, it was never high on my list either... ever. It always just kinda happened whenever I was in a relationship.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4448 on: July 02, 2009, 10:24:13 AM
Eh, it was never high on my list either... ever. It always just kinda happened whenever I was in a relationship.

Well, it's normal.  Stress develops when you're close to someone for a long period of time, like say marriage.  It's because something like that requires compromise, settling, and dealing with alllllll the little quirks that each person on the planet has, because when people are together/live together for so long, naturally it causes stress.

It's why I'd never live with any of my friends.  It'd completely ruin the friendship.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4449 on: July 02, 2009, 10:28:24 AM
Yeah though if you lived with Ninja Lou you could probably make it a sitcom. *brick'd*