RPM Fortress - The Roleplay

Alice in Entropy · 44984

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: November 12, 2009, 03:41:31 PM
Lucky deactivated his camoflauge and took off the Engineer mask.

"Yeah, it's just me. Got ya pretty good though, didn't I? Hey, check this out." He put the mask back on and started waving his arms in front of DEII. "Blah blah blah, I'm an old person! Blah blah blah, I make things! Ooooh, things cost more than they used to! My hip hurts!"
"... I hate you, and if you weren't on the same team, your body would be littered with bullet holes from my sentries now..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: November 12, 2009, 04:53:39 PM
Be-Beep!  bVd

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: November 12, 2009, 04:58:03 PM
Be-Beep!  bVd
"And a good little sentry you are~"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: November 12, 2009, 05:01:57 PM
"Aw, don't be such a sour old git," said Lucky, taking the mask off. He put a popsicle stick into his mouth and twirled his gun on his finger. "So, I heard we've got newbies on the team."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: November 12, 2009, 05:06:27 PM
"Fine... And yes, that delicious afro... Ehh... I mean the new medic is here."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: November 12, 2009, 05:07:47 PM
"Care to show me?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: November 12, 2009, 05:11:01 PM
"Well... I guess the general perimeter is done... Say Nova, where is the delicious afro... Ehh I mean the medic is at again?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: November 12, 2009, 09:34:06 PM
"Well... I guess the general perimeter is done... Say Nova, where is the delicious afro... Ehh I mean the medic is at again?"

Meanwhile in the BLU team's Medical Room...

Shroom: *sneezes* Weird...now where are those extra syringes? *Kneels down to check the lower cabinets*

Heheheh.... time to catch those blue scum off guard.

Kallen took a sip of Atomic Punch and ran to the BLU Base.

HEY! BLU SCUM! LOOKIE HERE!

In an instant, Kallen pulled her shirt up and exposed her chest at the BLU team, all the while shooting at them with her Pistol.

Oh [parasitic bomb]. Gotta Go!

Kallen started to run back and ran out of Invincibility just as she got behind a wall. She pulled her shirt down.

Hope nobody on my team saw me.... '>.>

A stray bullet flew into the room and ricocheted a bit before hitting an upper cabinet...

Shroom: *getting back up and looking at the now open cabinet* Ah, there they are.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: November 12, 2009, 11:26:54 PM
Well, this Afro man is in the torture chamber, which is now the medical room, but I can only let you in on one condition dont touch the 'lazor'"
Heheheh.... time to catch those blue scum off guard.

Kallen took a sip of Atomic Punch and ran to the BLU Base.

HEY! BLU SCUM! LOOKIE HERE!

In an instant, Kallen pulled her shirt up and exposed her chest at the BLU team, all the while shooting at them with her Pistol.

Oh [parasitic bomb]. Gotta Go!

Kallen started to run back and ran out of Invincibility just as she got behind a wall. She pulled her shirt down.

Hope nobody on my team saw me.... '>.>

"hey was that.....?" Nova could barley talk after that display "A-anyways, Ill go follow that person before she escapes with my precious books!"
Nova was sprinting where he heard all the gunshots, hoping there was someone who he could snag stuff from.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: November 13, 2009, 12:14:04 AM
Kallen sluggishly walked back to the base...

Thats the last time I ever do that... what was I thinking, exposing myself to them... even though I could probably help us get some recruits with doing that... How embarassing would that be.  X(

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: November 13, 2009, 12:25:20 AM
Lucky heard the gunshots from outside.

"Sorry, I'm afraid that meeting will have to wait for the moment." He whipped out his Ambassador revolver and kissed the catgirl engraved on the barrel. "Daddy and his baby have some RED Team scum to kill."

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: November 13, 2009, 12:34:03 AM
Nova had cuaght up to the intruder, he took aim and shot, trying to get attention of the girl " Excuse me miss, but I have a question for you, if youd be so happy to get your gino loving butt over here."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: November 13, 2009, 01:00:00 AM
Not a chance, Buddy!

Kallen pulled out her Sandman and shot a ball right at the BLU Soldier then proceeded to clobber him woth the Bat a few times before running off.

And for your information, Gino can rot in the deepest [parasitic bomb]-filled pit in Hell.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: November 13, 2009, 01:02:30 AM
Lucky switched on his stealth device and ran outside of the base. He watched as Kallen fled, then smirked and leaned against the outer wall. The moment she came back, she'd find a knife in her heart. It was too long since he'd stabbed someone.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: November 13, 2009, 01:07:15 AM
Nova, getting beaten up some quite, didnt quite like it so much, so he took aim and started firing at Kallen, only one arm left to help. "Aw good, you can fight well, lets not waste so much energy shall we?" Said Nova, aiming his gun carefully and trying to get distance between Kallen and him. " Foolish girl...you might be fast but not invinceble, and what is everyone else doing right now?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: November 13, 2009, 01:20:33 AM
Kallen felt her body loosen up and she started to run at her normal speed.

Now to really get some distance between us.

Kallen Jumped into the air, and suddenly Jumped again onto a roof in RED Territory. She pulled out her Pistol and Shot Rapidly at the Soldier who was tailing her to slow him down.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: November 13, 2009, 01:24:04 AM
Nova knew the girl was amazingly athletic, so he came prepared, he shot straight up "Your pistol is nothing against my gun, uh I can see through your skirt, you know." Nova joked, trying to trick the girl while aiming best he could against the super fast girl.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: November 13, 2009, 01:36:18 AM
I don't wear a skirt unless its part of a uniform!

Kallen pulled out her Force-a-Nature and shot at the cumbersome Soldier, Hoping to get him out of her Hair.

Why won't you Die!

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #93 on: November 13, 2009, 01:43:31 AM
Nova sighed " Dont treat me like some monster!" screamed Nova, pelting Kallen with bullets from his superior gun," freedom for all, we shall release the grip that the mods have kept COMMUNISM SUCKS, COMMIE!" Nova yelled repeatadly pelting Kallen with bullets.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: November 13, 2009, 02:00:50 AM
Can't take this anymore... Need to run.

Kallen runs off to get medical attention.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: November 13, 2009, 02:07:31 AM
"Running?! Coward! come here and be defeated with peace." Nova aimed and shot at her leg, he still kept shooting her legs just in case "Do not die yet, you need to be punished first." Nova barked, chasing the wounded Kallen with all his strength, shooting her arms and legs to stop her from running.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: November 13, 2009, 02:16:31 AM
Damnit! I can't take this!

Kallen Shot a Ball At the Soldier and made him dizzy.

Eat this!

While the Soldier was Stunned Kallen was pushing through with all her strength to get as close as possible to the soldier and pulled her Scattergun out.

Not going to get me that easily.

Kallen put the Scattergun up to the Soldiers Chin and pulled the Trigger.

BANG!

The BLU Soldier fell to the Ground.

Kallen Limped back to the main part of the base and got to the Health Cabinet. (5 Health Left)

Phew... didn't think I could kill a soldier. Thats worthy of a drink.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: November 13, 2009, 03:13:49 AM
Nova had lost, ah well he thought, bleeding to death on the floor "what a shocker" he thought, humoring himself " I should get her next time, so then he thought, what would he do? Nothing, he was wounded to badly to kill her as well,no, and so he he took out a grenade, and mad eone last effort to capture her " HEY LUCKY, KALLEN IS BARLEY ALIVE, TAKE HER OR LEAVE HER." he yelled, then put the grenade next to him and blew himself up. Awesome.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: November 13, 2009, 03:23:18 AM
After Kallen had healed, she decided to sit around the red base...

Sure is empty here....

Kallen found a small room with nobody in it, pulled out a soft matress, pulled most of her clothing off, and went to sleep. Making sure to close the door so nobody would see her.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: November 13, 2009, 03:35:51 AM
Nova respawned seconds later, "that was....an expierience" yawned Nova, well at leats he fought, too bad he could have done better, ah well war never ends. "Wait....this is where I hide all my-" quikly Nova dug inside a well hidden hole and found his "stuff". "Now to wait until everyone else fights someone...." Nova puleld up his soliar phone and dialed the number of the nearest Dominoes pizza "Yes I would like to order pizza, one rip-off that costs around 1009$ and I want it delivered to naked hot girl sleeping in RED base in some random hell hole. Yeha and make sure its loaded with gross toppings kthnx bye" Nova grinned, it wasnt much, but at least he could steal the pizza guy's motor cycle.